• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My New Life as a Slave Ch. 03

My New Life as a Slave Ch. 03

Chapter Three: Trained-Day One

I was lead upstairs and given twenty minutes to shower and be down in the kitchen. I was not allowed to "finger myself" (as he crudely put it) or remove the plug in my ass. The water hurt as it pounded of my swollen nipples and welt covered ass. I just wanted to curl into a ball and hide, but I didn't dare disobey again. I rushed through the process of washing myself, skimming over my aching body parts and ran down stairs to the kitchen. I arrived just as the door bell rang.

"Remember Sweetie, on your hands and knees." He reminded me. I swallowed and did as I was told, exposing my red ass and pussy. He ran his fingers over my hip and chuckled. Chuckled! The whole situating seemed to amuse him.

He answered the door, leaving me in the kitchen. I heard voices and it was a moment before I saw anyone. A man followed Master as he entered the kitchen. He was taller than Master and thinner, but had dark hair too. I couldn't see his eyes from my position by Master's chair. The way he leered at me made my skin crawl. He wore an evil expression. The kind that said I-get-a-hard-on-from-watching-your-pain. I took an automatic dislike to that guy.

I was so busy watching the creep that entered on two legs that I almost failed to notice the little blond woman trotting behind him on all fours. She was completely naked and I couldn't help but wonder if she had travelled that way. Her hair was a honey blond colour and was swept into a ponytail at the nape of her neck. She had alabaster skin and rather small breasts. Mine weren't huge, 36C, but hers were almost none existent. Two little bumps on her chest, highlighted by gravity. Her waist was slim and her ass was firm.

As they came into the room and I got a good look at them, I noticed that she was wearing a collar like mine. It was about and an inch and a half thick and made of black leather, had three O-rings, one at the front and one on each side, and a buckle at the back. She also had three link chains that swayed as she moved. I finally realised what they were when she sat back on her heels and looked up at her companion. She had nipple clamps on. Small silvery ones that were attached to a chain and met low on her belly. But she also had another chain running from her pussy to the nipple chains. GOD! That must hurt.

It dawned on me then that this girl was in the same boat as me. We were both slaves, but I couldn't help wondering if she was as unwilling as I was. Our Master's were chatting about something, and I didn't hear what until I heard my new 'name' being mentioned.

"....with Sweeties training, Bill. It'll do her good to see a real fuck-toy in action." Both men laughed and Bill reached down and stroked the girls hair. Training? I thought wearily. I just want to sleep. Sleep and never wake up!

"No problem James. Zara and I were getting a bit bored at home." He replied. " I brought some equipment with me." He motioned to a small suitcase with wheels that he obviously pulled in with him. As he talked he reached for it and placed it on the table, blocking my view of the contents.

"Zara." One word. That's all he said and the girl was back on all fours, turning to face away from Bill, before leaning down and shoving her ass up in his direction. He pulled something I couldn't see from the case and slipped it into her anus. She moaned before turning around again and pushing her face up to him.

"Such a good little pet, aren't you love." He cooed to her. "Do you want a treat? Have you been good enough?" he whispered lovingly to her. She smiled sexily at him and ran her cheek up his thigh. "Please, Master." She begged in a throaty voice. I watched fascinated. I knew people like her existed. Subs. But I had never actually met (or rather seen) one. Her Master grinned at her and nodded his head. I watched in astonishment as her face light up and she moved further between his head. She made quick work of his zip and soon had his half erect cock in her little hands. What astonished me the most though was that she was doing it with people watching.

"Sweetie, watch this and learn. Because you're next." Said Master. I watched as she took the head of his cock into her mouth and sucked. She must have been doing something right because he groaned and his cock stood at attention. Zara licked her lips and used her left hand to grip the base. Her tongue darted out and flicked the head a few times as her right hand stroked him. She continued this way for a few minutes until He growled and said her name sharply. She looked at him sheepishly and moved her head completely over his lap. Taking a deep breath she plunged her head right down to the base of his dick, her nose meshed into his pubic hair, before moving back to the tip. His dick glistened and she made a horrible slurping noise as the head slipped from between her lips.

After about five minutes of this Bill yelled stop and she immediately sat down on her heels. Her face was red and her eyes streamed from having such a large object down her throat. I couldn't tell what her expression was like, her face was a mask.

"Ok , Sweetie, your turn. Suck his cock." Said James.

I froze. Suck his cock? Suck this strange man's dick? Seriously? I must have waited too long because before I could react, James was grabbing my hair and dragging me over to Bill. I was pushed between his open knees and as I looked up at him, a shudder of fear ran down my spine. His eyes were cold and dead looking. He looked soulless. I had a sudden surg of pity for Zara and I wondered how she had came to be here.

I couldn't look at his face any longer so I lowered my eyes...and looked straight at his crotch. He was huge. Nine and a half inches long but at least six inches thick. I swallowed nervously but got to work, taking the head into my mouth. I swirled my tongue around the tip and found that when I put it in the slit of his cock he shuddered and groaned. I did this more. After all the sooner he came the sooner it was over. Holding the base in my right hand I pumped my left fist up and down his cock slowly and tried to move my mouth further down its length. I couldn't, my mind was just too scared and tormented.

I told them this and James just laughed and moved his hands towards me. I thought he was going to hit me again so flinched, ready for the blow. But he surprised me. Instead of the angry response I expected, he lovingly stroked my hair and told me it was ok. That they would help me. I didn't know what he meant but for a moment I was reminded of my childhood. Of when I had lost my doll, as I was always doing, and Uncle James would smile at me and kiss my forehead and tell me it was ok. He'd help me look. The unexpected memory made things worse. It highlighted the betrayal and broken trust. He would never be my Uncle ever again.

"Zara," Bill said. "Could you help Sweetie here relax?"

Zara immediately moved behind me and reached her hands around to my breasts. I squeaked and tried to move away but James' hand was on my shoulder, holing me still. Her little fingers moved over my skin, softly, soothingly and my body reacted. She lightly pinched my nipples and pulled them, the pain was...delicious. like having a loose tooth that was sore but you liked it anyway. It was a good kind of pain. I arched into her hands as she rubbed her palms roughly over my sensitive nipples. My body reacted despite my better judgement. My breath quickened and my clit tingled.

"Keep sucking baby" commanded Bill as he wrapped a hand around the nape of my neck and moved me back over his dick. I took him back into my mouth and forced the head deeper, bathing his cock in spit. I bobbed up and down, sucking deeply for another few minutes until I felt the gentle hands on my breasts being replaced with something small and cold, that bit into my little buds, causing more pain than before. I tried to move back and see what was going on but someone wouldn't let me. A hand was on the back of my head, keeping me in place. I panicked then and thrashed around, I couldn't breathe. But one little hand was back. It ran slowly over my stomach, rubbing in circles, scratching its nails across my skin. Calmly it made its way over my hairless mound and cupped my pussy. I gasped and the cock in my mouth slipped in a little further. Someone was whispering to me but I couldn't make out what they were saying, my focus on the little fingers opening my outer lips and stoking slowly. One finger found my clit and rubbed it, moving up and down, side to side. Slowly and gentle then fast and hard. I found myself panting. My eyelids grew heavy and I sucked in a large gulp of air. The dick in my mouth slipped into my throat and my head was moved up and down in Bill's lap. Whoever had a grip on my hair, controlled the movement of my head. Sometimes I would go fast and short, others I would go slow and deep. It got to the point that I actually started doing it myself as the hand in my hair moves down to join its twin. Two fingers rimmed my virgin hole as two others flicked my engorged clit. Suddenly I was entered. It hurt, but it was a nice hurt. The two little fingers pumped inside me in time with the movement of my head. Soon I was feeling a tingling sensation in my lower stomach. My muscles noted and I tensed up. I was cumming. It was glorious. I felt all the tension in my body fade away and my spirit lighten a little. I floated out there in space as my body shattered into a million pieces and I never wanted to come back home.

Soon my orgasm ended and I was pulled back to earth with the feeling of something small and painful gripping my clit. While I was unaware, Zara had clipped three little tweezer shaped clamps onto my body, one on each nipple and one on my clit. I now matched her. The pain wasn't bad actually. It nipped but was actually nice. I was surprised at myself for accepting them. I had never thought to try this kind of toy before. Before I could think anymore on it though, I was brought to reality as Bill had an orgasm of his own. He spurted globs of cum down my throat, directly into my stomach. He gently moved his dick out of my mouth and deposited cum all over my tongue and lips and let it drip down onto my breasts. He smiled at me as I sat with his cum in my mouth. Should I spit? Or Swallow? I didn't get to choose as Zara grabbed my head in a vice like grip and planted her lips against mine. Her tongue slid out and pried my lips open and all the cum flowed out and either into her mouth or dribbled down out chins and landed between us. Zara then swooped down and licked all of Bill's cum off my breasts, flicking the clamps as she did. I got a little zing of pain that surprisingly made my pussy pulse.

Bill and Zara didn't stay long after that and, with a promise to see us again tomorrow, they left. I was once again left alone with James. I thought I was going to have to 'service' him now, but was again surprised when he asked if I was hungry. I was in fact ravenous and quickly followed him through to the kitchen. I saw him pick up the dog bowl and empty the contents. He then washed it, and as he did he told me to get into position. I did, immediately kneeling on the floor with my hands behind my head. My bottom was raised off the ground as I was sitting on my heels, so he was able to slide the clean dog bowl under my ass. I flinched, knowing what was coming. One thing my James had always insisted on was that we did not waste food. I had forgotten that long ago rule and wasted my egg and toast at lunch. Now I was being punished for it.

James pulled the plug from my ass and it gave with an audible plop. It had been easy to hold the cum in while the butt plug was there because it did most of the work, but I struggled to keep it in now.

"Let it all out whore!" Commanded Master.

I cried out as I did what I was told and all the cum and blood and shit that was stored behind the smooth black plug came pouring out into the waiting bowl. It was a relief to be rid of it but at the same time I wished it was still tucked up inside me. Then I wouldn't have to do what I knew he was going to order me to do.

"Eat up whore," he chuckled." It's a long time 'till breakfast."

I looked at the contents of the bowl and tried not to hurl. I looked pleadingly at James, but he just stared back at me with a look of utter, perverse joy. I gulped and slowly lowered my head, closed my eyes and eat my 'supper'. I can't describe how disgusting it was too eat, the taste or the smell. It was.....something else entirely. Once I was finished I fought the urge to bring it all back up. James reattached my leash and lead me back upstairs. I was shocked to see that it was almost ten o'clock at night. It didn't seem that long ago that I was carefree and...well free. Master laughed and let me off the leash, telling me I could go to the bathroom if I needed to. I ran and pucked up the contents of my stomach, brushed my teeth and crawled back to the master bedroom. Master had stripped and was waiting at the foot of the bed. I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open.

"Time for bed slut, more training tomorrow." He said as he led me over to the dog cage by the window. He opened it up and motioned me inside. I was glad to see a blanket covering the floor of the cage. I got in, curled up and promptly fell asleep.

(I know there are spelling mistakes, I know it needs edited, so please, if your not going to comment about something funny or useful, then please don't comment at all. enjoy. xxx)

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My New Life as a Slave Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 575 milliseconds