• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 03

Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 03

123

It was around 9:30 the next morning when Valerie heard a gentle rapping on her door. At first she forgot where she was. Outside someone was calling. "Good morning. Ms. Carlyle may we come in please?"

Valerie got up and opened the door. It was the same two ladies who'd intercepted her the night before. Those self-same ones who'd talked her into to pretending to be a maid for Marcus Burke, her boss. Valerie rethought that. They hadn't made her do anything. She ended up volunteering, but she had to admit their downcast looks and sad comments had put her on a serious guilt trip. "Hi." She said. Not having remembered a watch she asked. "What time is it?"

One of the ladies answered "Oh. It's 9:30. Time for you to be up and about."

The other of the two ladies went on to something else. "We have your breakfast here. There's some fresh brewed coffee, scrambled eggs, bacon, a glass of OJ and some fruit. We're going to leave you to enjoy, but we'll be back in thirty minutes to help you get ready for your day." The ladies smiled and departed.

Valerie felt silly. They were nice ladies. There was no reason for her to be put off by them. Besides, she had other things on her mind. She'd had sex with Marcus. She'd turned over the one thing she'd been saving all her life, and her pussy hurt. She had a headache too. Valerie turned down the bed covers thinking she might straighten the sheets and make the bed. Oh no! She really had given it up! The sheets were slathered with streaks of dried blood. Not a lot, but enough. She couldn't clean them up, and she couldn't hide them. Those two ladies would be back soon. What was she supposed to do? She reflected on what her father would say. He'd say. Always tell the truth. People forget their lies, but the truth, like glue, always sticks with you. That's what she'd do. They'd come up. See the sheets, and she'd tell them what had happened. But she wouldn't volunteer.

OK. She'd made up her mind. She smelled the coffee, the eggs. My God! She was hungry. She pulled the plate over, and went to work.

Once Valerie finished her breakfast she went ahead to the bathroom to clean up. They might have said they were coming back to help get her ready, but she still knew best how to clean her own body. She took off the pajamas and turned on the shower. She set the water just as hot as she could get it. Stepping into the shower she poured a healthy amount of shampoo on her hair, and started scrubbing. It felt good, and she liked the fragrance. Hair done she took a bar of soap. It looked, like Ivory, and started lathering up. She soaped and rinsed two times. After the second time she just stood under the water and let it stream all over her. It felt good. She stepped from the shower, turned off the flow, and wrapped herself in one of the towels. Valerie contemplated, considering she was someone who'd forever been changed by what happened the night before, she still felt OK. She pulled the cover spread over the bloody sheet and lay back down to get some more relaxed time before the ladies came back.

Not long after Valerie got out of the shower the two ladies were back. This time they didn't bother to knock. Coming in they saw she had already bathed. One announced. "Oh, we'll go right to the skin cream. They took her bath towel, and seeing she was sufficiently dry they got out two tubes of some kind of cream. They started smearing it all over her. It felt good at first, but quickly started to heat up. One of the tubes was a cream they used only around her vagina. Valerie asked. "What is that you're rubbing on me?"

One answered. "It's just some ointment that will be good for your skin."

Valerie didn't know if they were telling the truth, but she let them continue.

After a few more seconds one of the ladies spoke. "We'll have to put you back in the shower briefly to rinse off the cream." They helped her back in the shower, and using soft cloths they rinsed and wiped away all the cream.

Valerie noticed as they wiped, all residual hair on her body was floating away. Also she noted most of her moles and other body marks seemed to have significantly faded. They slowly wiped her completely dry.

Next one of the ladies said. "Ms. Carlyle we're concerned about your feet and hands."

Valerie looked up in surprise. 'What?"

The other said. "We want to give you a manicure and a pedicure." Magically the other lady produced two plastic basins. They were soon filled with hot water.

One said. "Let's get your feet and hands in the basins for a nice soak."

Into the basins went her hands and feet. One lady poured in some sort of solution. Valerie started to have a mild sizzling sensation. "What did you just put in those tubs?" She asked.

One lady answered. "Just some medicated salts. They'll help clean your hands and feet and soften your nails and skin."

Not long after, the ladies were working industriously on her appendages. Both clipped, abraded, and wiped her hands and feet. Each applied a clear nail polish, and they were done!

Valerie watched the process with fascination. When they were finished all her fingernails and toenails had been clipped well back from their tips. They were so far back as to be nearly nonexistent. There was no pain, but she could see all her nails had been cut back to the quick, that soft sensitive flesh found under the nails. She held her feet out, and arched them to get a better view. She held up her hands and examined everything closely. The only comparison she could make was with those of a baby's hands and feet, all soft and pink. Her nails were clipped so far back, and her flesh was so soft and sensitive she knew doing anything other than the simplest of tasks would be not only difficult, even uncomfortable. She touched her cheek, swept her fingers across the bed spread. She picked up the fork she'd used at breakfast and touched the tines. Her fingertips were too sensitive to be able to apply any but the slightest pressure. She had the hands and feet of an infant, soft, delicate, and especially with regards to her hands, borderline nonfunctional.

The first lady spoke to the second. "Isn't she adorable?"

The second responded. "She's the sweetest." Turning to Valerie. "This is our best work."

Then the other lady reached in the hallway and brought in a large box. While one slipped to the hallway, the other started to remake the bed. She announced. "It's time to get dressed."

Valerie watched as they opened the box and got out what was inside. They took out a white blouse. Made of a soft and translucent material they put it on her. One stood behind her holding the blouse, while the other helped her slip her arms through the short sleeves. The sleeves barely covered her shoulders and were a loose fit. It had a low cut angular neckline. One lady buttoned the blouse up the front. There was no button line. The buttons were small and round, like little pearls. They went through narrow vertical holes that were at the very edge of the front seam. If Valerie moved she could see there would be small gaps between the two sides of the front of the blouse. Like last evening, no bra was provided, but the blouse was tailored in such a way as to give her limited support. Next from the box came a black pleated mini-skirt made of a light lilting fabric. It was almost see through and came to just mid-thigh. It was held together at the top by two or three small buttons in the back. There were loopholes for a belt, and they produced a small black piece of silken cloth. This they passed through the loops and tied off at the back. Out came a pair of nylons. They were black. Each lady took one and pulled it up a leg. The nylons came almost to her crotch. Next out of the box was a pair of black panties. Compared to the fluffy attire of the night before these panties were downright conservative. They fit loosely, but comfortably. Last they brought out a pair of black ballet shoes. To say they were true ballet shoes would be a misnomer. They were soft, and fit snugly, but comfortably around her newly scrubbed feet. They had a low heel, perhaps two inches, and a soft insole. The height of the soft heels was in no way uncomfortable, but they did elevate her feet enough to give her legs shape.

One of the ladies pointed to the vanity. "Sit here so we can put on your make up." Like the night before the make up was minimal. Valerie was glad of it. Just a little pink blush, some pale pink lip-gloss, a little tad of mascara, and some pale blue eye shadow. At the last moment one lady pushed something against her left cheek.

Valerie looked in the mirror and saw a small stick up of two little overlapping red hearts had been stuck to her cheek.

The lady commented. "Mr. Burke will like that."

The other lady peered at her. "You think so?"

The first responded. "Look at Ms. Carlyle. He'll like them."

Valerie thought the hearts were a little over the top, too cute for her tastes, but what if Marcus connected the two hearts with the two of them? If could work.

They did up Valerie's hair. This morning they rolled it into a bun, and tied it off with a black bow in the back. The bow matched the mini-skirt, and Valerie thought it looked very attractive.

The last thing they did was give Valerie her instructions. She was to provide all the food and drink for the guests at the table. The kitchen staff would prepare each plate, and Valerie was to take them, one at a time, to the guests. As the guests ate Valerie was to take a seat on a stool behind the dining table and be prepared to offer assistance should the need arise.

The two ladies got ready to escort Valerie downstairs. One looked at the other. "Did you see the sheets?"

The other replied. "You mean the blood?"

The first nodded. "Yes, the blood."

Valerie couldn't help but overhear them. "You saw the blood?"

The first of the two ladies asked. "You and Marcus did something last night?"

"Yes." Replied Valerie.

The first lady asked. "You're a?"

Valerie interrupted her. "I was until last night."

The second lady asked. "How old are you?"

"Twenty-six." She answered.

The two ladies stood there and stared at each other. Both had the same expression. Disbelief!

Valerie walked into the luncheon area, which was really a side section of the same room they'd used the night before. She saw a large table had been set with, she counted nine settings. She started preparing for what she was expected to do when Marcus walked in.

Marcus entered the lunch area and saw Valerie standing near the serving counter. He walked to her. "Good morning Ms. Carlyle. Did you sleep well?"

Valerie turned and answered. "Yes, thank you, and did you?"

Marcus responded. "Last night I met an angel, and after that I slept like a baby." He laughed and went on. "I see you're going to help us out again today."

Valerie answered. "I said I would stay through your evening meal, but after supper this evening I'm headed back to the city."

Marcus walked in closer. "I'm glad you're staying at least through supper. By the way you'll have free time after lunch. Can I persuade you to join me for a while?"

Valerie answered. "I don't know. What do you have in mind?"

Marcus sensed a trace of tension, perhaps laced with cynicism. He wondered if she thought their sex last evening might have been just a flash in the pan. He didn't plan on it being a flash in the pan. He spoke carefully. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not interested in taking advantage of you. What happened last evening was real. It was real for me, and I think it was real for you. When I ask you to spend some time with me after lunch it's because I enjoy your company. I like talking to you. I like looking at you. You're pretty. You're fun, and you're a great maid."

Valerie smiled but her answer wasn't as pretty. "Don't you have guests to entertain after lunch, and I don't like the idea of being the pretty, fun, maid."

Marcus gave her an apologetic look. He stroked his chin with one hand. He put on his best supplicating look. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said as a put down. I think you're gorgeous, witty, charming, and intelligent. Someone worth having a conversation with, and I want to spend my free time with you, and as for my guests. They can fend for themselves this afternoon. I have a much more important person I need to see." He'd started to refer to her as a guest, but avoided the term. He didn't want her to reflect on what had been happening.

Valerie gave him a half smile. "Oh Really? I wonder who that could be?"

Marcus reached out and grabbed her. Pulling her into his arms he gently tapped the top of her head with his knuckles. "I'll give you a hint. She's getting head pats right now."

Valerie pushed him away. Laughing she said. "OK. OK. Where shall we rendezvous?"

Marcus gave her a warm deep smile. "We'll meet out back at the swimming pool, by the bath house. How does that sound?"

Valerie smiled but gave him a serious answer. "I don't have a suit."

Marcus grinned. "We'll skinny dip."

Valerie looked up at him. "Oh no we won't."

Marcus answered. "Well I guess we'll have to find you a suit."

At that moment some of the lunch guests starting ambling in. Valerie went into her servant's mode. Marcus walked toward the door to greet his guests. As he walked away he reflected on the girl behind him. There was a somewhat gullible young woman, with beautiful black nylon covered legs, small soft pouting breasts whose nipples winked through the soft material of a thin white blouse. A girl with small soft hands, almost cherubic, a delicate heart shaped face made up to look more like a child than an adult, and hair wound in a gentle bun with a feminine little black bow. Though he knew what he was doing, he knew he had to be careful. She didn't know, but she was becoming a brand new creation. Something he wanted.

Valerie had her work cut out for her at the luncheon. She could tell this was going to be demanding group and her with almost no experience. She started with drinks. Everyone wanted something different. They seemed like a friendly crowd. She thought she recognized two of them from around the company. If they recognized her they didn't let on. Rosalind was there.

Early on she made her first mistake. While handing out drinks one of the women at the table dropped her napkin. Valerie bent down to pick it up, but she'd forgotten the looseness of the underpants, the light lilting material of the skirt, and its near transparency. She felt cool air flutter around her ass. When she leaned back up she could tell by the looks of some of the people they'd seen a little more than she would have preferred. No one said anything, but she felt a twinge of embarrassment. Why hadn't she remembered to bend at the knees? This bending over at the waist was an open invitation to trouble.

A second similar accident occurred when she was distributing the desserts. Having to hand out the ice cream, depending on what the people wanted wasn't a chore, but every time she leaned over to place the cream, spoon, and napkins in the proper places her breasts had a tendency to lean precipitously close to the edge of her blouse neckline. Once one breast pressed a little too firmly against the flimsy material. One of the buttons popped loose! Her breast, for about a second was fully exposed to anyone who looked, and everyone did look. Everyone did see! She got the cream on the table as quickly as she could, and then politely turned and re-buttoned her blouse. It was an embarrassing second or so. She glanced over at Marcus and saw he was smiling. Valerie thought. He selected her clothes. He knew this sort of thing could happen! There must be a little bit of the perv in him. Maybe he wanted to see how I handled this kind of thing. That must be it. Well I hope I showed him.

It all seemed like everything was going easy for Valerie. She was making a hit with the guy she wanted, and after the evening meal she'd head on back home, rest up Sunday, and perhaps see Marcus again professionally on Monday. Valerie thought. Everything's as perfect as it could get considering her unique experiences so far. There was only one disquieting thing. One of his guests, Rosalind, kept watching her. No matter what she did, where she stood, how she bent or turned, Rosalind had her eyes on her. Valerie couldn't be sure, but it seemed like the woman was a lesbian. Valerie may be a lot of things, but she was vigorously heterosexual. It wasn't just the staring that was so disarming. The woman, Rosalind, kept making discreet little asides. Once Valerie overheard her saying "she smell's good enough to eat." A second time she swore the woman tried to touch, that is tried to rub up the back of her leg when she walked by. It gave Valerie the creeps. She planned on avoiding her as much as she could.

The luncheon ended, and Valerie was free to take a break. She didn't rest long though. She wanted to get to the swimming pool, since that's where Marcus wanted to meet her. Valerie had no clothes of her own except the black dress she'd worn on the first night so she went to the pool wearing the short skirt and white blouse she'd been serving in. When she got to the pool Marcus was waiting for her.

He hailed her from the far side of the pool "Valerie! Go to the bathhouse. I've found a bathing suit for you. I think you'll like it."

Valerie made a beeline for the bathhouse where she found the swimsuit folded neatly on a table. She lifted it up and opened it out. She agreed with Marcus. She fell in love with it. First it was one piece, that meant no trying to hide any tummy bulges no matter how small. Second, it had two substantial shoulder straps, about two inches wide, she guessed that would hold the top in place. There was very little chance of this suit slipping off her shoulders. Third, it was black. That meant it probably wasn't something that one could see through if it got wet. She slipped into it. The inseam was just right. It was an almost perfect fit. Taking herself and towel she went out to the pool.

Marcus was there to greet her. "Wow!" He said. "You are a knock out!" "Valerie do you know how to swim?"

Valerie answered. "Sure do!"

Marcus said. "How's your diving?"

Valerie answered. "Diving's mediocre."

Marcus went on. "Well dive in. I'll meet you in the middle."

Both Valerie and Marcus dove in at the same time and swam out to each other. They met in the middle of the pool, both gasping, laughing, and spitting water."

Marcus said. "I'll race you to the far end."

Valerie said. "You're on."

The two swam at a fast pace toward the end of the pool. As they swam Valerie got the feeling that either Marcus was letting her win, or he wasn't a very good swimmer. Rather than take advantage or embarrass him Valerie slowed and stopped just as she neared the end of the pool. Slowing up, she acted like she was gasping for air. "Oh. I must have breathed in some water. I guess you win."

Marcus knew she had deliberately slowed to a stop, just as he had deliberately swum slower that he was really capable. But that didn't stop him. "Well it looks like that cost you the race. Now you'll have to pay some kind of penalty for losing."

Valerie was smiling. "What penalty did you have in mind?"

Marcus said. "Stay right there. I'll show you." Marcus swam over to Valerie's perch on the side of the pool. It was the deep end so she was hanging on to the side.

When he got there he went on. "Now Valerie you lost. So you understand you have to pay a penalty."

Valerie smiled. "I always pay my debts."

Marcus put his arms around her and kissed her. She kissed him back. Then he started pulling the straps of her bathing suit down. He pulled them down below her elbows to her wrists and then off her hands exposing her small firm breasts. He went on and started pulling the bathing suit down to her waist."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Valerie and the Bachelor Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds