• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katy's Way Ch. 02

Katy's Way Ch. 02

Tim wraps both of his arms around Katy's torso and rolls over while thrusting his cock into her very messy pussy. He gets her turned over just in time for her to scream into the pillow as she feels his concrete shaft press against a never-before-reached place in her vagina, awfully close to her anus.

James didn't think it was possible, but his pretty little package of a wife seemed to scream louder with each of these thrusts, though the screams were muffled by pillow. He could see and hear warm cum sloshing out of Katy's pussy to make room for Tim's cock as he plunged it in.

"OH! FUCK! OH! FUCK! OH! FUCK!" shouted Katy repeatedly into her pillow, right up until Tim buried his dick in her all the way to his pelvic bone, and then kept it at that depth for a moment. Katy got quiet and began to shudder. Tim watched her for a moment, sucked his own pinky finger, slowly pulled his cock toward withdrawal, then jammed it all the way back while simultaneously squeezing his pinky up her ass.

Katy's face turned beet red and something close to a roar emerged from her strained and twisted neck. She convulsed violently while screaming for close to 15 seconds. Then she appeared to almost pass out, her forehead dropping back to the pillow as Tim laid her on her side, his cock still buried deep in her pussy. He appeared to hold her from behind as Katy's bright red, sweat-glistening body spasmed lightly every few moments. James realized she was crying.

"It's okay, shhhh, it's okay," whispered Tim tenderly into Katy's ear, and she let out a tiny giggle as she wiped the tears from her cheeks, a giggle that slayed James, watching from behind the sundresses.

"Those are sobs of joy," smiled Katy and slowly moved her hand to her clitoris. "I've never felt that good in my entire life!" Then she began rubbing her clit, turned her face to Tim, and said, "Slowly, please, but keep going." Tim resumed pulling his cock in and out of Katy. Because of their position, Tim's cum was forming a small puddle on their sheets.

"Okay, I'll have the rest of that fantasy now!" said Tim eagerly, lifting Katy's right leg into the air, which only increased the wet, sucking sound of intercourse.

"Look," said Katy, "it looks like we'll be here a while. Got a friend you can call?"

"Sure" said Tim, as a mischievous smile crossed his face.

It took James a moment to realize what was meant by this. He gasped audibly, but luckily, Tim thrust into Katy at that very moment, making her gasp loudly and cover-up her cowardly hubby's shock-induced noises.

Tim reached for his cell phone on the bedside table and dialed someone from his contacts list. "Hey, Bobby!" he said, and gave three sudden, quick succession thrusts into Katy, causing her to shout "AH! AH! AH!"

"You hear that, Bobby? Hell yeah! Come on over and get a piece! Here's the address..."

"Oh, you're a very bad boy," laughed Katy as she fingered her clit and started gyrating her hips again.

"You think so?" asked Tim. "Wait'll Bobby gets here. He likes it rough, honey. Hope you're okay with that!"

James stroked his hopelessly erect penis and sobbed silently in the closet as his wife and Tim finished up hour 3 of their non-stop fucking. He watched them do it doggy-style. Katy came. Tim pile-drived her. Katy came. 30 minutes later, Tim was banging Katy against the wall, her legs wrapped around his waist, when the doorbell rang. Katy came. Tim carefully carried her to the bed, where he placed her on her back , kissing her as he withdrew his apparently invincible erection. She moaned with disappointment when he pulled away, and began fingering herself again. James could see that she was thinking about her fantasy.

Tim was completely naked, Katy's juices glistening on his cock. He disappeared for a moment to answer the door, and James watched Katy rub her own clit. She would occasionally pause to suck Tim's cum off of her fingers. "What am I doing?" thought James. "I should put a stop to this!" But then, naked Tim re-entered the room., this time with Bobby, and James went right back to stroking himself, forgetting all about his braver impulses.

"Katy," said Tim, "this is Bobby". Katy kept rubbing herself and opened her eyes just enough to smile at Bobby before shutting them suddenly and biting her lip. "Well, Bobby, I was gonna have this one tell us the rest of her fantasy while we fucked her, and hot damn, it looks like she's gonna make herself cum while thinking about it!"

"Bobby, get your clothes off and fuck me! Hurry! Oh FUCK!" yelled Katy as she brought herself to orgasm yet again. She had been imagining her fantasy, all right.

Bobby had wasted no time, and was pushing Katy's knees apart by the time she was just done shuddering. He plunged into her cum-filled vagina and Katy yelped and lifted her ass into the air. Bobby put each of Katy's lower legs over a shoulder and began pounding rapidly without even so much as a warning. "OhhhhhHHHHHHhhhhhooooOOOOhhhh YeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhHHHHH!!!!" warbled Katy as her tits bounced violently up and down.

From his vantage point in the closet, James could see cum that had oozed out of his wife's pussy beginning to drip from her asshole, as if she had been fucked in the ass. James wondered what noises Katy would make if they did that to her, imagined her pained faces, and shot his cum onto the closet floor, this time.

"Katy! You have to tell us the rest of your fantasy!" shouted Tim to get over her screams and yelps as Bobby continued his high-speed jackhammering. Tim was jerking off, with his cock pointed at Katy's face.

"Okay!" gasped Katy between yelps, and recounted the rest of her vision:

"James is tied to his chair, and your friend is fucking me slowly, having already cum. James is crying a little. 'Here's the deal,' you say, jeering at him. 'My two friends and I are going to cum in every hole of your wife, and post the whole thing on the internet! Then everyone will know what a hot little nympho she is, and they'll wanna fuck her, too!'

As you explain this to James, your friend stops fucking me and makes me suck his pole clean. Then, he takes the camera from your other friend and continues filming while you and the other friend make a sandwich out of me. Your other friend uses my pussy to lubricate his cock and then slowly eases it into my asshole. Once he's in, you start fucking me in the pussy with that amazing cock of yours.

We are laying down, but I am in a position to stare straight into James' teary eyes as your cocks thrust into me. "Why are you doing this to me?" my husband whimpers as you put my left nipple into your mouth.

'It...wasn't....my...idea!' I pant through your thrusting. 'His cock feels so good, I let him do whatever he wants to me! I'm sorry, honey, but Tim's in charge!' James starts sobbing again...which...makes...me.....'

"CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMM!!!" screamed Katy in orgasmic release as Bobby emptied himself inside of her, his ass cheeks squeezing together rhythmically. Tim grunted loudly and glazed her face with a load he had been holding back for more that an hour. His cum quickly began dripping into Katy's open mouth during the screaming orgasm induced by Bobby's considerable girth.

The two men got up from the bed and left Katy there writhing. Her moans were gurgles from her cum-filled mouth, cum dripped into her hair from her face, and cum flowed in a steady rivulet from between pussy lips that James could easily see were stretched further apart than they had been this afternoon, when he last saw them up close.

"What was I thinking?" thought James, as he watched the two men get dressed and walk out, leaving his used, cum-covered, newlywed wife helpless to do anything but fall into a deep sleep, too spent to move a muscle.

James opened the closet door, pausing once to stare at his wife's tight little body. He could see the dried cum from the beginning of Tim and Katy's little escapade glistening on her thighs. He considered jerking off on her tits as she slept, but thought better of it and went downstairs, put on his shoes, and left the house. She would, after all, have to believe that he had gone to work, if he didn't want her to know that he had just sat there helplessly and jerked off while she had the best sex of her life—with other men.

NEXT: Part Three: Katy strays—again and again!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Katy's Way Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 283 milliseconds