• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Car Ride Ch. 02

Car Ride Ch. 02

We walk through the door. He leaves me there and walks to the back of the house. As I am trained, I stand by the door and remove all my clothing. After I am completely naked I put on a pair of black stiletto heels. I wrap shiny leather straps on the top of the heels around my ankles and place a tiny lock on each heel. He has me lock the heels on so I cannot take them off when they begin to hurt. This way He can enjoy me enduring hours of pain without relief, just by wearing shoes. I sometimes He will make me wear them non-stop for several days in a row. I then put on my leather collar with the words "whore" wrapped around a large metal ring under my chin. I put on my leather ankle and wrist restrains, stand awaiting His next command.

I see Him walking towards me with his laptop computer in His hand and my heart drops. I know what He is going to do and I hate it. He is going to use His webcam to broadcast my punishment on His website to everyone in cyberspace who feels like watching. I see Him tap a few keys and His web site pops up. I see His webpage, along with the logo at the top. The picture of the logo instantly makes tears swell up in my eyes. It is a picture He took of me a long time ago, on a day I wish I could forget but can't. The picture is from my punishment the one time I refused to follow an order. Well, I didn't refuse; I just couldn't bring myself to do it. In His eyes that isn't any different. I wanted to please Him so badly, but I just couldn't. It was about one year after I became His property, after I realized I loved Him and gave myself to Him, letting Him have complete control of me and my life forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shortly after I gave my life to Him, becoming His pet forever, He brought home another woman. I was devastated, and could not believe He would do this to me. I could not believe He would let another woman please Him instead of His personal whore, who was trained to do nothing but fulfill His every pleasure. I had thought He loved me too, but the sad realization of that night was that I am just His toy. But I still love Him and would do anything for Him. I started to pout as she came in the room. I knelt at His feet to lick His boots as He walked in the door, as a loving 'welcome home' gesture. What He told me next horrified me; He said the woman was for me not Him. I was disgusted at the idea of touching another woman. The sheer thought of it made my stomach turn. I did not want to touch anyone but Him, forever. I was appalled that the one I loved would make me do this and force me to please someone else.

He saw the terrified look on my face and stated in a commanding voice "you will do this for Me because it pleases Me, won't you slut."

I slowly murmured in a trained tone "yes Sir, your whore will do whatever you wish of her."

The other woman sat down in a chair, I kneeled down in between her legs, lifted her skirt, and pulled down her pink panties. He told me I was to eat her pussy like a common whore. I leaned in closer her and stared at her very hairy pussy, wishing she was required to shave like a slut has to. I slowly brought my face closer her pussy, which had a very dirty stink emanating from it. Although I was thoroughly grossed out, I slowly stuck out my tongue, trying to obey His command to please her. I didn't understand why He was making me do this, why He wanted to see me touch another woman, especially this way, instead of pleasing Him with my slut mouth. I began to think that He was just trying to confuse me like the stupid whore I am, that He wanted to prove that I am a bitch for everyone's pleasure and not just His. I started to lick her hairy lips in complete disgust. I could taste her juices as they leaked out, and I pulled away quickly as her taste filled my mouth and made me gag. I could hear him yelling behind me about what a worthless whore I was and how I would pay miserably if I did not do what was ordered of His fuck whore.

"I will have no need for you, if you can't follow orders. I'll have to sell you!" I burst into tears because I did not want to leave Him; I love Him and never want to go. I tried to lick her pussy again as I sobbed, but I gagged again as the smell overwhelmed me. I was unable to do what was asked, and I begged Him for forgiveness but received none.

He grabbed me by the hair and rubbed my face in her smelly hairy pussy, while the woman just laughed at me like I was a joke. I smelled her pussy on my face as He dragged me away. I screamed through the pain and sobs as I begged Him to let me try and lick her pussy again. "Please let me lick her Sir, please let me. I will do it. I will be her oral whore." I cried in terror as He dragged me to the table where I am punished. He strapped me down on my back with my pussy hanging off the edge and my legs spread wide, and began a several hour session of torturing my pussy. He started with spanking, then whipped it, and finished with a cane. My pussy lips and clit were entirely raw, swollen, and covered in red welts when He was done. The word "slut" tattooed above my bald pussy lips seemed to bubble up from the torture.

He told me that before He would make His decision whether to sell me; He would try out my pussy one more time and see if I was worth keeping around. He fucked my raw pussy for what seemed like an hours. My pussy was in so much pain from the torture, and now He was slamming His huge cock into me. I screamed and cried as He fucked me like a whore, but I did not dare ask Him to stop because I loved Him so much. I wanted my pussy to please Him so I could stay. When He finally came, He shot His load over the tattooed word 'slut' on my pussy. I began to sob in both shame and pain, because I love His cum inside me so much. He knew this, and He shot his load on my pussy to further punish me. He came on me to prove the point that I'm a whore. He took a picture of my beaten, cum-soaked pussy, and uses that as His website's logo. Then He let the woman lick His cum off of me. I hated seeing her tongue on me, but it felt so soothing on my raw beaten pussy. By the time she finished licking up every drop of His cum, I was no longer crying. I was enraged that she was allowed to have His cum, but I could do nothing but lay there until she left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see Him turn on the camera and put His mask on. I want a mask like His so badly, because I feel humiliated that my face is broadcasted online while I am punished for my mistakes like a cheap porno whore. I asked once and He told me "you don't need a mask because no one cares what a dirty fuck whore's face looks like, all they want to see is your slut body." After He turns the webcam on, He orders me to the center of the room in front of the camera. He takes both my wrists and attaches them to a large hook in the ceiling over my head. He adds a spreader bar between my legs to keep them wide apart, giving Him full access to my entire body, and chains the bar to the floor, limiting my ability to move. He walks over to a dresser and pulls out a long black plastic wand with a lighted glass tube on the end. I hear the electricity flow when He hits the button to make it spark in the air. The fear runs through my body as He comes so close to me that I can hear the hum from the machine.

Suddenly, He presses it on my foot, running the glass tube up my leg as I screech. I feel the sharp stinging pain from the electricity shooting into my body, and I try to pull my leg away but I am unable to move. I begin to shake in the realization that I have a lot more suffering to endure. I know from many hours of previous experience with His toy that it is only on the lowest setting, and that He will make me suffer through every level. He stands back, and laughs as he sees the terror on my face. He presses the wand to my nipple, and the sudden bolt of pain shooting into my tit makes both my nipples become hard. He then walks around me and touches my other nipple, increasing the intensity of the current. He starts to touch the wand to random parts of my body, turning the power level up and down each time so I never know how much it will hurt or where.

I know the wand was just cranked up 3 levels as it touches my pussy. He whispers in my ear "what is this" as He touches the wand to me again.

I cry out in pain "it's your cunt to be used and abused as you wish, Sir."

"And is my pussy wet?" He asks me.

"Of course, Sir," I scream as He dials up the current and drives the wand right between my pussy lips. He rubs my clit with the glass tube while randomly pressing the shock button on it. It is absolute torture. One second I feel great pleasure, the next extreme pain. I am sobbing uncontrollably now as each touch from the wand with it set to the highest setting causes me excruciating pain.

He rubs the wand over my 'slut' tattoo and commands me "tell the camera what you are, bitch."

I turn my head, staring at the camera, and scream out in pain "I am a dirty fucking cum whore who is here for your pleasure and control. I am a fuck toy to please You, Sir". As I say the words, I feel the humiliation, pain, and fear of the punishment rush through my body, and my pussy yearns to cum. I beg Him to let me cum, but He refuses me permission. I whimper as He fucks my asshole with the glass tube, still randomly hitting the shock button.

Finally, He unhooks me and pushes me to my knees. He pulls His cock out of the zipper in His pants, and begins to throat fuck me like the oral whore I am to him. He rams His cock all the way down my throat, and I take every inch like a good little oral fuck hole does. When He has had His fill of my slut mouth, He pulls out and jerks off on my tits. He covers them with His cum, knowing how upset I'll be because I love His cum in me so much.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Car Ride Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 472 milliseconds