• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 36

A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 36

123

Part 36: Restart

This is the continuation of an email correspondence I had with a woman named Sharon Alderson. If you have not read the previous parts I suggest you go back and read from the beginning to get the full background. This conversation includes elements of wife swapping/sharing, incest, and group sex. If you don't approve of these behaviors and you still read on anyway then you are an idiot and I couldn't care less if you are offended.

Oct 10/01/09 8:33PM

Paul,

I hope you are doing well after your surgery. It does seem kind of strange not to get any email from you for so long, but I'm sure you will write when you are feeling up to it.

I have been working every day since Tuesday. There are a lot of people out with the flu, and I think all the substitutes that aren't sick too have been called in. Despite this, Joe has made sure that someone has come by every night to fuck me. He said I need to "stay in shape." You know me, I don't mind. Tonight it was actually two; Kyle and Troy double teamed me.

I'm pretty sure he is planning something for the weekend. I think this is going to become the normal pattern. One or two men on the weekdays and something bigger on the weekends. I'm finding I don't have as much time to write you anymore, so from here on I won't bother giving you details of the weekday activities unless something unusual happens.

I still have some papers to grade, so I have to get going. Get well soon!

Sharon

Oct 10/02/09 10:03AM

Sharon,

The first couple of days were pretty rough, I was pretty sore. When I wasn't sleeping, I was on the couch with an ice pack on my lower abdomen. Today was the first time since the surgery that I woke up and felt like I could do normal things again. I don't think I'll even need any Percoset. I'm hoping to be able to go back to work on Monday, but we'll see how I do over the weekend.

I'm sure your right and that Joe has something special planned for you this weekend. I can't wait to hear about it. I think sex will be off my agenda for a while, so I'll be living vicariously through your email. Have fun!

Paul.

Oct 10/04/09 10:51PM

Paul,

I'm glad to hear you are doing well. We were both right about Joe. He did have something planned for the weekend, or at least yesterday. He went golfing in the morning and worked at the Center in the afternoon, leaving me the day to do whatever I wanted. I was able to get a lot of small things done around here, so that worked out well. Then when he came home he informed me that he once again gave the employee of the month award to Erin and Jake for keeping things going at the Center while he was sick.

Then he told me that since they put in so much overtime that the award would be greater than last time. He said that he was taking Erin out to a nice dinner and dancing, while Jake would be taking me out. While it was unspoken, I understood that to mean there would be sex afterwards as well.

"They will be here in an hour, so you had better start getting ready. Nothing too fancy though, Jake is a normal working-class guy," Joe told me.

So I put on a simple v-neck top, jeans, and ankle length black boots. I bought the boots recently at Joe's insistence even though they are not something I would normally wear. Now I know why he wanted them. After putting on a minimum of makeup and brushing my hair, I was ready to go.

Jake and Erin arrived together, which didn't really surprise me since they probably both came from the Center. Erin bragged at how Joe was going to take her on a "fancy" date like he usually did for me, and that I was going to find out how "normal folk" spent a Saturday night. I don't know where she got the idea that Joe and live like stuck-up rich people, but that's the impression I got from her.

Jake was polite enough though, and told me I looked "great." He even held the car door open for me. At first he just drove in silence, but after 10 or 15 minutes he looked over at me a couple of times. Finally he spoke.

"Are you wearing a bra?" He asked.

"No," I answered.

"Nice," He replied.

There was silence for a few more minutes.

"Why are you doing this?" Jake asked.

"What, going out with you tonight?"

"Yeah, and last time too. Why do you do it?"

"Because Joe asked me to," I answered.

"Do you always do what he asks?"

"Yes."

"Is he mad at you or something?" Jake asked.

"No, it's not like that. This is just something we both enjoy." I replied.

He shook his head. "Wow. I can't get my head around that. I guess whatever floats your boat, but..."

He didn't finish his thought, but I understood what he was saying. Our lifestyle isn't for everyone. A year ago I would have told you it wasn't for us! He drove for a while longer before he said anything more.

"I'm taking you to a house party some of my friends are having. I already told them that your name is Sharon, and that you are a married school teacher. I didn't tell them you are my boss's wife, and I don't want them to know. They know my boss is named Joe, so don't tell them you husband's name is Joe," He explained.

"If anybody asks, I'll tell them his name is James. If I slip up, I'll say that my first husband was named Joey, which is true," I replied.

"Good. Now these parties are probably different than what you are used to. There will be plenty to drink, of course, but there will also be weed. And maybe some X. The drugs are optional, but it's considered impolite to refuse booze," Jake continued.

I was getting tired of being treated like some sort of sheltered socialite. "I've been to some pretty wild parties in my time, Jake. Don't worry about me."

"OK, just making sure you know the score. Joe told me you'd follow my instructions. The important thing is to just go along with the flow, whatever happens. These are my friends and I don't want you to embarrass me," He replied.

"I understand," I said.

We were on the edge of a nearby town and the houses were a little sparse. Not quite out in the country, but close to it. I wondered what kind of people Jake spent time with. I had my concerns, but I hoped for the best.

When we got there it looked like the party was well under way. There were a half dozen cars parked in the driveway and on the front lawn. Jake just pulled in behind someone, parking them in. I trusted he knew what he was doing.

I was introduced first to the owner of the house, Mike, and his wife Micky. They were both very friendly; almost too much so. I say that because they both hugged me and kissed me on the lips. That kind of surprised me, but I allowed it.

"Would you like a beer, darling, or something harder?" Micky asked me. I found out she called everybody "darling". I don't like beer, but I didn't want to refuse as Jake had instructed. So while I was thinking about what to say, I saw an empty Mike's Hard Lemonade bottle.

"I'll have a Mike's," I answered.

"Let's see if we have anymore," She said as she opened the refrigerator.

There was a little clinking of bottles and then she said, "Here we go," and handed me a cold bottle of Mikes. She also gave Jake a bottle of beer. She obviously knew what he wanted.

In the living room it reminded me of that party in Kentucky that Jay brought me to the night I had sex with his brother for the first time. It smelled slightly of pot and fried food. In the living room there was a porno playing on the wide screen TV. People were sitting around talking, eating, and drinking. Nobody seemed to be paying too much attention to the movie. The scents and sights and sounds really brought on a strong sense of deja vu.

Jake introduced to the other guests, but honestly I don't remember all their names. One I do remember was a guy they all called Duke. That's because when Jake and I sat down, he sat right next to me. I could tell right away that he was interested in me.

"So, how does a good looking married school teacher like you wind up dating a bartender?" Duke asked me.

"What's wrong with bartenders?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing. It just seems odd," He answered. "Does your husband know where you are tonight?"

"Yes," I said truthfully.

"And does he just wait at home for you, or what?"

"No, tonight he's out on a date too."

"So you have an open marriage then," Duke guessed.

"Something like that," I responded.

He continued to ask me about my sex life and I tried to say as little as possible. Duke was persistent though and I admitted that I had some regular "fuck buddies", as he put it. He was also flirting with me a little; things like touching my arm briefly as he talked, brushing my hair away from my face. Soon Jake was standing up to get another beer and offered to get me another Mike's. To my surprise my first one was almost gone already. I remember thinking that was fast.

While Jake was gone Duke asked me, "So have you fucked any of your students?"

That's the first time he used that word. Up until then it was always "slept". I think he was trying to see what it took to shock me.

"That would be illegal," I answered.

"Not if they were 18," He replied.

"It could still get me fired," I said.

"That's not a no," Duke pressed.

When I didn't say anything more he guffawed, "You HAVE fucked one of your students!"

That brought some strange looks from some of the other people in the room, who up until then had mostly ignored us.

"No, they were ex students," I replied quietly, hoping he would take the hint and lower his voice.

"Oh really? So more than one, eh?" He responded with a bit less volume.

That's when Jake returned and handed me my bottle. I took a big gulp.

"Hey, did you know Sharon has fucked some of her students?" Duke said to Jake.

"Ex students," I corrected.

"No shit? Fuck that's hot!" Jake exclaimed.

We were interrupted by somebody passing Duke a joint. I was happy for the distraction even though I don't like pot myself. He took a deep draw on it and passed it to me. I waved him off and he reached past me to give it to Jake.

After he blew out the foul smelling cloud of smoke he asked me, "What's the matter, don't like the weed?"

"No, I tried it once and it made me really dizzy," I answered, happy to be talking about something other than my sex life.

"I've heard that happens sometimes. May have been a bad batch. You should try it again, you'd probably like it," He replied.

"No thanks, I have enough vices already," I said a little too glibly.

"I'll say! It sounds like you're a little sex maniac," Duke teased. "What do you think, Jake?"

"Maybe so man, maybe so."

That's when the whiskey bottle landed in Duke's hand. He took a swig and handed it to me. After passing up the joint I thought it would be a good idea to at least take a sip. It turned out not to be the rock gut I was fearing. I'm not much of a whiskey drinker, but I managed to swallow a small amount of the burning liquid without choking.

"So how old are your ex students? The ones you're fucking?" Duke asked.

"19, 20, something like that," I said truthfully.

"Really?" He looked closely at me and asked, "How old ARE you?"

"43," I answered.

"Wow. I would have thought 30, tops. You really are a hot teacher, do you know that?" He commented.

I didn't answer, but gulped down more of my Mike's hard lemonade. I was getting a good buzz on (yes I know I'm a lightweight drinker) so I didn't notice at first that Duke was leaning in close to me. One hand was rubbing my arm lightly while the other was playing with my hair. Soon I noticed Jake was doing the same thing on the other side.

It wasn't long after that they were taking turns kissing me. I forgot about the rest of the people in the room and just enjoyed the easy sensual kisses. We were interrupted by the whiskey bottle again. I was feeling good and took a bigger sip that time. As soon as the bottle was passed on, the boys began kissing me again, but with more urgency.

Pretty soon their hands started wandering over my body. It felt really nice and I didn't do anything to discourage them. When they pulled my blouse up to take it off, I raised my arms over my head to help them. They latched onto my bare breasts immediately with their mouths. That's when I noticed that all conversation had stopped in the room. I opened my eyes and saw that everybody was now watching the three of us. The porno was still playing on the TV, but it was being ignored. We were now the entertainment.

I immediately felt embarrassed and uncomfortable, but there was nothing I could do about it. So I just closed my eyes and tried to forget about everybody except Jake and Duke. It wasn't long before they were pulling my legs apart and feeling me up through my jeans.

Then something unexpected happened. I suddenly felt someone unsnapping and unzipping my jeans, but it wasn't Jake or Duke. I opened my eyes to see that one of the other women (who I learned later was named Darla) was kneeling in front of me and trying to take my jeans off. She had dirty blond hair pulled back into a ponytail and had a plain face. She wasn't ugly, but she wasn't pretty either.

"Lift your ass, bitch," She hissed at me.

I did as she asked and she wiggled my jeans and underwear down until they were around my thighs. She continued to pull on them managed to get them past my knees, but my boots wouldn't let them go any further.

She turned and looked at a young man, saying, "She's shaved! Ha! I told you so Ed."

Then she started working on my boots, swearing at the laces. In the mean time Jake and Duke each had a hand jammed between my legs and were exploring my pussy together. Once my boots were off, Darla quickly removed my jeans completely. Now I was completely naked in a room full of fully clothed people.

"Scoot forward so I can get a good look at that pussy," Darla ordered.

At this point I was beyond any thoughts of resistance and did as she asked. With my butt almost hanging off the sofa, she pushed my legs far apart and brought her face with inches of my sex.

"Get your hands out of there guys, I want a shot at that twat before it gets messy," Darla demanded.

Jake and Duke reluctantly removed their hands and sat up, releasing my tits from their mouths. Darla dove in and started licking up my juices. Yes, I was pretty wet down there.

"Yeah, eat her pussy Darla." One of the other men said. I'm pretty sure that was Darla's man, Ed. He was nothing special to look at either. Even plainer that Darla with a crooked gap-toothed smile and a day or two's worth of stubble on his face.

About then Jake moved my hand to his crotch. I encountered hot flesh and realized that he had pulled his erection out of his pants. I started stroking it. Darla was really hitting all the right spots and I started squirming and breathing faster.

"You're sure a good pussy licker, Darla," Duke commented.

"Someone around here needs to know how to please a woman," She shot back at him.

"Fuck you," Duke replied.

"No thanks. Tried that once. I was sore for three days," Darla quipped.

I was wondering what she was talking about when Duke put my hand on his cock. It was huge! Not quite as thick as Jamal's, but just as long. Suddenly Darla's comment made sense. I decided right there to see if I could get him off with my mouth. I didn't want that monster in my pussy. It didn't take Darla much longer to put me over the edge and I had a nice orgasm.

"That's how you do it boys," She said to the room and returned to Ed. He immediately started licking my juices off her face.

I noticed that the other couples were still watching the three of us on the sofa, but there were also kissing and groping each other as well. Jake had me get on my knees. He entered me from behind while I started giving oral to Duke. I did my best, but it wasn't easy to keep my mouth on his cock with Jake ramming me like that. Unfortunately (at least I thought at the time), Jake came first, squirting his cream deep inside me as he grunted in pleasure.

"Now it's my turn," Duke growled and pushed me onto my back.

I had one leg up with my foot hooked over the back of the sofa, and the other down on the ground. Duke positioned his long cock at the entrance of my well lubricated pussy and slipped about half of it in. I was bracing for the pain when he rammed it home and bottomed out, but then he took my leg that was over the back of the sofa and laid it down onto my other thigh. So now I was kind of laying in a twisted position flat on my back, but with both my legs to one side. And Duke's cock was still inside me. He slid in a little further, but in this position I realized he wouldn't go that deep. It occurred to me that maybe he did this on purpose. Maybe he'd knew from experience that most woman couldn't take his full length and this was one of his tricks.

And it worked remarkably well. He only hit bottom a couple of times and not hard enough to cause any real pain. In fact, I really enjoyed his cock, especially when he used long slow strokes.

When I looked around I saw that Darla and Ed had their pants around their ankles. She was sitting on his cock facing away from him and he had his hands up inside her shirt. Another couple had disappeared, probably wanted a little more privacy than the rest. That left another young woman who was giving her man a blow job, Mike and Micky in the back, watching and groping each other, and a couple of single men. They were rubbing their erections through their jeans and looking at me. Both of them were pretty scruffy looking, but they weren't repulsive.

When Jake got up, one of the single guys walked up, dropped his jeans, and stuck his erection in my face. It was short, fat, and smelled of sweat. Why do some men think that a shower or bath is a once a week thing? I didn't really want to put it in my mouth, but he pushed it against my lips and snarled, "Suck it bitch."

I didn't think "no" would be a welcome word from me for the rest of the night, so I opened my mouth and he pushed it in. I tried to do a proper job, but he kept thrusting it in and out like my mouth was another pussy. Luckily for me he came before he could do any damage. I swallowed it all down, not that he had given me much of a choice.

"Fuck, she has a great mouth, Brad. You should give it a try," He said to the other single guy.

"Don't mind if I do," Brad replied.

He walked over, dropped his jeans, and shoved his cock in my face. Like his friend, he didn't smell very good, but tried to ignore that and took it into my mouth. He was content to just let me do the work. Which was good because he had a normal sized cock and if he had started thrusting, he would have been banging it into the back of my throat. I can tell you that doesn't feel very good.

I came once while Duke was fucking me, which made me glad I hadn't succeeded in getting him to cum in my mouth. When he did finally cum it felt like a gallon. When he pulled out, it all started running out of me. Someone threw him a towel, Micky I think, and he wiped up most of it. Then Brad had me get onto my knees, facing the back of the sofa and he entered me from behind.

When he was finished we all took a break. Everybody sat around drinking and passing another joint just like before. The only difference was that I had no clothes on while they all did. It was very strange. I wanted to get dressed, but I couldn't find my clothes or anything else to cover up with.

I figured it would be Jake and Duke that would start something again. I was right, but not the way that I thought.

"Did you know Sharon is a High School teacher and that she fucks her students?" Duke said casually.

"Really?" Darla asked me.

I felt a blush rise in my face. "Only ex students."

"Wow. How many?" Darla wanted to know.

"About 6 or 7," I answered truthfully.

"Amazing. Who else have you fucked?" One of the other women asked.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 36

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds