• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Connor Thomas Ch. 13

Connor Thomas Ch. 13

I know this is another short chapter but so much is going to happen in the next one I thought I would get this out there to hold you over. Thanx for hanging in there with me and for the comments and votes.

-----------------

SEX! My mind is screaming it at me. When did this duality start? In the shower after I was stitched up, I ravaged Vivian there. Around noon I woke her up for another exhausting tumble in the sheets. Now here it is four o clock and I am up again. Pun intended. My rock hard cock is pressed against her back. Vivian is out cold. Part of my mind is saying 'Do it, take her' the other is telling me to go back to sleep. I shift behind her and when my cock moves against her back every other thought is overrode.

I slide my hand down, coming in from behind to feel her pussy. She is so not ready. I feel like I am physically fighting against something, like trying to swim up stream. My fingers are trying to get the response they want, it is not working. Viv is in a deep sleep. I bring my fingers up to my mouth and suck two of them in. I can taste the faint hint of her sex on them. I get them nice and wet before going back to work on her dryness.

My head begins to rub along her cheek, my hair then cheek to cheek, like scent marking. While below my wet fingers are preparing the way. They slip between her lips and find her clit, circling it slowly, trying to get her body to respond. When that doesn't work I coat them again with my saliva. This time I go for the aggressive approach. They circle the opening of her body. I slide one finger into her tight hole. It is TIGHT. Likely because she is not ready, but I don't care. I push the second one in with the first. She finally makes a sound, grunting as my fingers work her tight, dry pussy. Biting my lip to distract me from just pulling my hand away and shoving my dick inside. I run my tongue along her shoulder up to her neck, thrusting a third finger into her.

"Again?" She whispers. My reaction is to finish running my tongue up her shoulder, I find her neck and take the skin between my teeth. Not really biting, more like holding her down. A low growl rumbles from my chest. Her answer is to push back into my hand. The growl gets louder. I think to calm me she slides a hand back to pet me. That's the only way to describe it. Her hand runs over my hair, then along my cheek. For a moment my beast lets me enjoy it. Then my cock is in hand and I shove it home. She gasps at the intrusion. I keep my teeth on her neck and begin to move in and out roughly.

My hand, adorned with claws, moves up to grip her breast. The position is awkward if I keep holding her neck. Instead I grab her hair in my other hand and hold her to the bed with it as I pivot into her heat. I am grunting loudly as I use her. My claws drawing blood as they squeeze her tit hard. I keep pressing her harder and harder into the mattress seeking my release. I finally let go of her breast and move it down to her clit. Scraping a nail over it has her moaning wantonly. It urges me on. I lean my face down to lick hers, then rub my cheek up against it. My cock and hand pushing her over the edge. She bucks wildly, cumming, screaming. At that moment I lean down and bite into her shoulder where it joins her neck, with a growl and a deep thrust I unload inside her.

We lay in a sweaty pile. Me on top of her licking at the wound on her neck as it slowly stops bleeding. I guess consecutive bites have left her weak. There are three sets of teeth marks over lapping each other on her. I suddenly get disgusted with myself. Where has all this forcing sex on women come from. I roll off of Vivian, putting my back to her and drawing up me knees in the fetal position. I mentally berate myself for raping Vivian for a second time.

"Connor," she says quietly behind me. Her hand softly touching my shoulder. "It is not like that love."

"Then what is it? You were dead asleep and I forced myself on you," I answer quietly.

"Will you look at me?" I shake my head no. "Come on baby. You have to realize it is not you but your wolf doing these things."

"No way. He is still bound."

"I don't think he is. Not like he used to be. Something has changed in you. You grew claws and teeth, your eyes have even shifted. I'm not sure if it is from the fight or not."

"That shouldn't cause me to force myself on women. I was perfectly happy with Kayla before I met you. I loved getting to know her, taking our time. It felt like it had with Katie when I was in high school. Then you bit me, fed me your blood and everything changed. I changed."

"Quite possibly my blood, since it is the same as your wolf's, awoke him. Slowly he began to control your emotions without your knowledge."

"I acted like an asshole and pushed my girlfriend away and then attempted to fuck anything I could. How can I blame someone else for that?"

"It's not someone else. You and your wolf are one person. He is just trapped. With no way out he was using any possible means to get what he wanted."

"Using women? Raping you?"

"I didn't mind lover. Honestly, I can't remember the last time I have been so thoroughly fucked."

"What did you just say?" I ask turning to look back at her.

"I can't remember the last time I have been so thoroughly fucked."

"Oh shit."

"What is it?"

"Candice said the exact same thing." Vivian is clearly thinking for a minute before she answers.

"It makes perfect sense. Like I thought, Candice is a wolf. You and her were together several times in just a few days?" I nod. "Well your wolf, bound as he was wanted to mate her, you told me you bit her, dominated her. So now with me, your wolf is attempting the same thing but it is not working. He likes my willingness to surrender control but can't figure out why the mating isn't working."

"Because you are an Immortal," I answer.

"Exactly. We can only truly mate within our own races. The fact that we share the same blood has bound us but it can't be taken farther. I think your wolf is getting restless. I can only imagine what it will take to contain him once unleashed."

"Are you saying I will be unable to control him. He will run rampant, fucking, killing anything in his path?"

"It's a possibility, but we will take all precautions. There are containment procedures for Weres."

"This is insane."

"No, it is your destiny."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Connor Thomas Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 360 milliseconds