• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Window

The Window

12

Natalie read the message that popped up, and looked over her shoulder. She leaned a bit closer to the screen as she typed an answer. A moment later, she blushed a deep scarlet and sat back. She nodded to herself, and caressed her ripe breast through her yellow tee shirt. Her eyes stayed on the screen as more text appeared, and she softly pinched her nipple. It hardened instantly. She breathed deep, so her breasts stretched the pale yellow tee even tighter. She slid her other hand over the front of her striped bikini panties. Her hips squirmed in the chair, round asscheeks flexing.

She looked out the glass sliding door into the dark backyard. The light spilling out from the living room made the lawn a patchwork of green and black, but didn't reach the high fence that enclosed the yard. It didn't reach the branches of the sprawling maple that grew in the ravine behind her house. It didn't reach me, perched on a wide limb, leaning back against the trunk, squeezing my cock through my jeans as I watched the pretty blonde teasing.

Silently, I prayed that she would show more of her silky skin, and carefully eased the zipper down. I slid my hand into my pants and gave my cock a gentle tug. Her thighs spread as she slouched down in her chair. Whatever she was reading on the screen made her blush furiously and then walk to the glass slider. She peered out into the darkness, and I froze.

She slid the door open and stepped down into the backyard. I held my breath. She couldn't possibly know I was there, but she looked around. My heart raced and my head began to spin before I remembered to breathe, opening my lips and letting the air in as quietly as possible. After a few endless seconds, she peeled her top over her head and let her full breasts bobble in the hot night air.

Each rosey nipple was like a little arrow, pointing into the night. I bit back a gasp and squeezed my cock tight. In one quick motion, she slid her panties down, and kicked them off. For a beautiful moment I could see her slit with a neat wedge of golden blonde hair above. Then she turned, and her perfect ass trembled as she darted inside, pulling the slider closed and flipping the lock. When she closed the curtain, I let out a loud groan, and felt my cock pumping, cum spurting and soaking my boxers.

I didn't dare to think, but scooted out on the branch and dropped down into the dark yard. Her shadow moved against the curtain as I darted to the edge of the lawn and snatched her panties off the lawn. I scrambled over the fence and fled with my trophy, my blood surging red hot. I pressed her panties to my face, feeling dampness and smelling her glorious pussy.

When I got home and shut the door behind me I started laughing. The adrenaline rush of fear and excitement had me as giddy as a teenager, and another whiff of her panties had me hard as a rock again. I slid down to the floor, gasping for breath and replaying the scene in my mind again and again. For a few heartbeats, there had been nothing between her naked body and me but a dozen yards of empty space. My underwear was still sticky with my cum, but I began stroking my cock again.

*

The next morning, I was out walking Max early, before the day began to really cook. Just as I was coming down her street, her door opened. She had a little white miniskirt and a pink t shirt on. My ears burned as I imagined her perfect body naked in her yard and tried not to stare at the way her breasts jiggled and her skirt flipped as she skipped down the steps.

"Hey Max!" She grinned, and he waggled cheerfully towards her.

I tried not to stare as she leaned down. Her perfect breasts swayed in her tight top as she scratched Max, giggling as he shoved his nose under her skirt. She pushed his nose away, and I gave his leash a little jerk to pull him back. I couldn't look at her as I mumbled. "Sorry about that, he just...."

"It's OK." She blushed a little as she looked up, smiling that perfect smile. "He's just being a dog."

There was a chirp and I jumped, but it was just her unlocking her car door, as she climbed in, she called. "Have a good day!"

I waved as she drove off, and looked up and down the street. Nobody was about. I had her panties wadded in a tiny ball in my pocket, and took them out, breathing the scent of her one last time before I shoved them in her mail box. As Max pulled me down the street, I felt a hollow ache in my chest, as if I had lost something precious.

*

By eleven that night, I was back in place. My heart raced, and my fingers drummed incessantly on the truck of the tree as I leaned back against it. The minutes dragged slowly, but the curtains were still open. She was sitting at her desk, writing something on her computer. After a little while, she looked over her shoulder and took a deep breath. Her breasts strained against the tight top and I smiled.

She stood up and walked straight to the glass slider and peered out into the darkness. She cupped her hands around her face to block the light from behind her, but she could not see me. She stepped back, chewing her lip, then she nodded her head. She ran her hands over her breasts, squeezed gently, and her eyelids fluttered.

I was hypnotized by her performance. She ran her fingers in slow circles around her nipples, and I watched them stiffen as her lips parted in a moan I could only imagine. When she peeled her t shirt up and let it fall to the carpet by her feet and revealed the lacy black bra, I groaned softly. For another few breaths she kneaded her luscious breasts.

She slid her hands down and unbuttoned her shorts. I had a momentary glimpse of more black lace before she turned her back. Sliding her shorts down, she rocked her hips side to side. I had to remind myself to breathe. The little lacy bikini matched her bra and left her asscheeks mostly bare. As she slid the shorts down her legs, she bent further and further, letting the lace pull tight around her mons. Too soon she stood straight again, and glanced over her shoulder.

I hadn't dared admit to myself until that glance that this was for me. The panty-thief, the peeping tom, the watcher. She swayed her hips as she slunk the few steps to her couch. She sat down, facing the window, and spread her legs wide. I didn't dare touch myself, knowing I would explode instantly.

Her fingers played over the front of her panties, caressing through the filmy lace. Her back arched, pushing her breasts out as one of the bra straps slipped off her shoulder. Her hips ground slowly, as she pushed the lace between her lips, rubbing her clit, panting with excitement. She stopped to take the bra off. She squeezed her bared breasts, lifted them and let her long pink tongue flick at her nipples, one after the other. My mouth was a desert.

Then she leaned back, fingers probing her pussy and finally pulling the lacy panties aside. Two fingers disappeared in her beautiful pink groove,and came out glistening. She painted her nipples with her honey, and then licked her fingers, massaging her clit with her other hand. She slid two fingers in again, and again, stroking them in and out quickly a few times before she returned to circling her clit.

Then her back arched up, and her thighs waved at me. She pulled her panties back over her slit and rubbed herself through them for just a few moments before she began to buck and shiver. Her mouth opened in a scream I couldn't hear. Her thighs clamped shut, and her hips squirmed. After a minute, she slumped back, the tension draining from her body, breasts heaving as she panted for breath. My chest was rising and falling with hers, and a sticky wetness filled my shorts again.

I leaned back, my body shaking. It was a dizzy, feverish feeling. Natalie stood up, unsteady on her legs. She was flushed, all the way down to the tips of her breasts, and she kept turning away from the glass door and then glancing back out. Finally, she slid the door open and stared out into the darkness. After a few heartbeats, she slid her panties off, and bent down to pick them up. She looked around the dark yard as she held them, and then she let her arm swing back and tossed them underhand towards me

They fell at the edge of the light that spilled out of the house. She took a deep breath, and stepped back inside, closing and latching the door behind her. She closed the curtain, and s few minutes later, the light went out downstairs. I dropped into her yard to retrieve my prize.

*

The next morning I walked Max in the rain, and slipped Natalie's panties in her mailbox. I paused on her front steps, thinking how impossible it was that my fantasy lived behind that ordinary door. I walked on, grinning like a fool, wishing night would come sooner.

It was still raining that night when I climbed up onto my branch. The house was dark. Maybe she thought I wouldn't come out in the rain. I waited until my ass was sore and my clothes were soaked. It was past midnight. I had been waiting for over an hour, and there was no sign of her.

When the light came on, I sat up so quickly, I had to grab another branch to keep from falling. A heavy shower of fat raindrops fell down on me. A few moments later she appeared with a man. They both stood a little unsteadily. He was a handsome bastard in an elegant suit, his tie loose. I wanted to strangle him with it. He slid his jacket off and folded it casually over the back of a chair.. She poured them both drinks, beautiful in her short black dress, and sat down on the couch with him.

She glanced at the glass slider as she sat. His hand touched her bare shoulder and she shifted closer. Her eyes cut to the slider again. It was absurd to be jealous of a girl I had only watched, but that didn't make me want to be the one touching her any less.

The bastard didn't waste any time. In moments he was kissing her. He groped at her breast and pulled her across his lap so she straddled him. She kissed him eagerly as his manicured hands squeezed that perfect ass. As much as I hated it, I couldn't look away.

When he lifted her dress and I saw her ass, bare except the slender strip of a red thong, I reached down, squeezing myself through my damp jeans. I was as hard as I had ever been, but I was choking. He stood up, setting her on her feet and catching her when she stumbled on her high heels. They laughed.

He whispered in her ear and glanced up. She shook her head and kissed him, trying to pull him back to the couch. He sighed, and shrugged, and then pulled her close, kissing her again. Her arms went around his neck, and his hands cupped that perfect ass once more. Then he turned away from her and took a step towards me. I flattened myself against the tree trunk in a sudden panic. He could squash me like a bug. He reached for the curtain.

She reached for his hand. Words flew back and forth.

He was shocked, incredulous, then angry.

She waved her hands as she talked, not meeting his eye.

Then he said the wrong thing, and she pointed to the door, drawing herself up.

He shook his head in disbelief.

She stamped her foot and pointed again.

He shook his head with a disgusted look on his face and stalked to retrieve his jacket.

She followed him towards her front door, talking, waving her hands.

"Stupid fucking bitch!" The yell was muffled by the rain and the houses, but I knew he was out the front door by then. He slammed it shut loud enough that it echoed, and a moment later a car door closed, and an engine roared to life. The tires were screaming like the fear and jealousy and anger and lust. I shook with it.

Natalie came back into the living room, still holding her dress up. She stood in fron of the slider for a moment. She reached back and unzipped her dress. She let it fall, then opened the door and stepped out of her dress into the rain.. The drops splashed off her golden skin and ran down her body. I had never seen anything so beautiful.

"Are you there?" Her voice slurred.

My heart stopped beating. I imagined myself walking across the yard towards her. taking her in my arms, kissing her, making her mine. I had seen the man she had brought home, though. She would never want someone like me.

"Are you?" she called a bit louder, and went back in.

I gasped a breath before she reappeared with something in her hand.

Just as she was stepping out the door, I realized what it was. She switched the flashlight on and swung it up, but her heel slipped on the wet step and she stumbled, grabbing the rail and dropping the flashlight. I fell off the branch, rolling in the mud and tore off down the alley. I sprinted home, shaking with panic. I sat in my wet, muddy clothes on the kitchen floor, ashamed., and the weight of my cowardice crashed down on me.

*

The rain had stopped during the night, and Max was bursting with energy. I let him haul me around the neighborhood for a while, trying to find something to be happy about, but I kept seeing myself running away from the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I kept seeing the bastard and reminding myself how far out of my league she was. A broken-down, middle-aged man just didn't have a fighting chance with a girl like that.

Max barked and tugged, and I looked up. Natalie was coming down the street towards us. She had heard Max bark and smiled, so there was no escaping. He dragged me towards her, wagging his tail, and she leaned down to scratch him again.

"You're lucky you're a dog," she said. Max seemed to agree with her as she hugged him.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, trying to sound as natural as possible.

She looked up and sighed. "I thought I found someone special, but I think I scared him away."

"Someone special?" The words stumbled over themselves as I spoke. "I'm sure if you told him what was up, he'd understand. I mean, who could say no to a girl like you?"

She chuckled and shook her head. "The problem with that is I don't really know who he is."

"Oh," I said.

She gave Max a final pat and went on her way down the street, and I watched her ass swaying until Max almost yanked me off my feet. She was talking about me. The guy she didn't know had to be the panty-thief, not the bastard. I turned around and saw her climbing up the steps to her house. Thinking about it, I remembered that she had really gotten rid of the bastard because she wanted me to see her. He had just been a prop for our play. Things were still broken, but she wanted them fixed. All I had to do was figure out how.

I didn't have a pair of panties to stick in her mailbox, but I needed something. In its own weird little way, this was our romance. I would give her a rose. I hurried home to drop off the dog, and set off to find a florist. A rose was a start, but it was generic. It needed something else, and I racked my brain. In the end, it was even more obvious than the rose. It was a pink silk blindfold, with lace trim and a soft cushion for her eyes. I put it in her mailbox with a long stemmed rose and went home to wait.

*

That night I shaved, brushed my teeth and showered three times before I left. I wore a new pair of black jeans and a nice black shirt, and tried not to think how stupid it was for me to act like I was going on a date or something. I climbed up my tree and found my spot. The curtains were pulled closed. My shoulders sagged. My head hung low. It had been so long since I had dared to hope that I would get the girl, that I had gotten used to the bleak understanding that I would not, but this was a cold reminder. Still, I would stay until the lights went out, at least. Things were quiet for a long while, and I wondered if she had fallen asleep with the light on.

A moment after the light finally went out, the curtain opened. The living room was lit by candles. The rose stood in the neck of a bottle on the coffee table. She had her white and blue silk robe on as she opened the sliding door. She stepped out and set a candle on the bottom step. She went back inside, but she didn't close the slider. She untied the robe and shrugged it off her shoulders. For a moment, I thought she was naked, but when she shifted, a tiny g-string caught the light. She sat on the sofa, the candlelight picking out gold and silver highlights in her hair. Then she picked the blindfold up from the back of the couch. She placed the silky pad over her eyes and carefully pulled the elastic band beneath her ponytail.

I watched her sit for a long moment, and she sat still, upright, her breasts rising and falling slowly as she breathed. Then she lay back on the sofa, crossing her legs. She began massaging a breast with one hand, but it wasn't a show like the other night. It was expectant. I could have stared at her all night, beautiful, perfect, waiting for me.

I let myself drop down into the yard and crept across the lawn as carefully as possible. I snuffed the candle on the back step before I stepped into the house. I closed the slider, and when she heard it rolling on its tracks she sat up suddenly. I froze, and after a moment she lay back. I walked to her and put my hand on her shoulder. She gasped softly. She was trembling, but she held still as my fingers caressed her siky skin. Softer than I had even imagined.

I ran my fingertips up the side of her neck and lifted her chin, looking down at her perfect face. I wanted to see her eyes, but it was too soon. I couldn't face her seeing me just yet. She was breathing fast, her breasts swaying as her chest rose and fell, and I couldn't help myself. I cupped them, squeezing the firm globes and feeling her nipples pressing against my palms. She moaned and pushed up, pressing them into my hands. I leaned down, hovering over her, and feeling her breath.

I kissed her, softly, and she kissed back. I pressed down a bit harder and her tongue danced across my lips. I couldn't believe what was happening. I was actually kissing her. I let my hands drop to her thighs, and she writhed under me, cooing with excitement, opening her legs and drawing my attention to the skimpy scrap of underwear she had chosen. It was pulled tight over her pussy, and I could see the shape of her pouting lips under it. I groaned softly at the sight, and let my hands glide up to her hips. I reached under and squeezed her perfect ass, and she grinned and giggled nervously, arching her back.

I kissed her breast, pulling on the soft flesh with my lips and then flicking the hard little with my tongue. Her hands found my head and stroked my hair. I covered her nipple with my mouth and ran my hand over the little silk triangle covering her puss. I pressed against her slit and felt her opening for me. She let out a shuddering groan and her thighs closed on my hand, trapping it. She humped her hips against my hand and I could feel her body straining towards release. I worked the silk aside with my finger, and slid it into her. She pushed her hips up, squeezing my finger in her slippery embrace.

After a minute, I pulled my hand free and began to slide her panties down. She lifted her hips and then drew her legs up to help. I slipped her panties in my pocket, and stared down at her, naked except her blindfold, sprawled out in pleasure, her pussy glistening open for me. Her fingers found my leg, gripping my jeans.

"Are you going?" she whispered, breaking the spell.

"Do you want me to?"

"No," she said, pulling me towards her. "Please stay."

I leaned down and kissed her pussy. My tongue slid along her slit, slurping her juices up and swirling around the hard button of her clit. She lifted her hips, pushing her pussy up against my face, and I stroked my tongue into her. She let out a long, wailing kind of moan and then I attacked her clit, sucking and licking, flicking my tongue at it, the scent and the taste flooding my senses as she writhed and moaned.

I don't know how long I was there before she froze and her thighs squeezed tight on my head. She arched her body up and then began to buck and shuddewr on the sofa, screaming her climax as her juices flowed. I held her hips and kept licking until she pushed my head back, moaning and trembling and smiled shyly.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • The Window

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds