• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound and Closeted

Bound and Closeted

Part I

I had just signed the Chastity Contract making me my wife's slave for the next five days. (For the curious, a copy is below). I handed it to my wife and she ordered me to strip and sit on my stool before her. After taking her time reading the Chastity Contract, she put it down and said: "Go and lay out the bondage gear and prepare my closet for you – we are going to start this week with you bound and closeted. And make sure you have the headphones and mp3 player ready with my latest recording."

I immediately went to our bedroom and laid out the ropes and other bondage gear on the bed. Along side I placed the mp3 player and headphones with my wife's latest recording containing the rules of submission she had imposed. Mixed on Audacity® with trance music and subliminal suggestions, it was a powerful hypnotic which repeatedly reiterated my obligation to submit to her.

I then carefully moved the shoes out of her closet and set them aside. Done with the ordered preparations, I then sat on the toilet – with my chastity device on I couldn't pee standing up – and made sure my bladder was empty.

I returned to my stool and waited. After several minutes, my wife's attention returned from the emails she was reading and she told me to go and wait for her in the bedroom. I was to tie my ankles together and put on the headphones.

The ropes around my ankles were tight – anything less and I risked my wife's wrath. As I waited for her with my headphones on, I heard her voice in my ears and I felt a deep hypno-erotic trance beginning. A short time later she came in and motioned me to put my wrists together. She quickly tied them securely. Next, she fitted my collar round my neck and then tied my wrists to the collar so that my hand were nestled under my chin.

She then lifted off the headphones and told me to crawl into the closet and sit with my back to the wall. Once I had done that, she said I was to be still until she returned. She then placed the headphones on my head, slid the closet door shut and I was alone, bound and closeted for her pleasure and/or my punishment, I wasn't sure which.

I don't know how much time passed – I was lost in a dream world where all I could hear was my wife's voice telling me to submit to her and the only scent was my wife's wafting down from her clothes brushing my face.

A short time later, the door slid open and my wife removed the headphones. "You have done a good job cleaning the bathroom today so I have brought you a pillow to sit on as you are going to be here a while. The quiet, empty apartment is a real pleasure for me. This is going to be a regular routine for us. I am giving you the sneakers I wore today for you to hold as my personal shoe rack. I want to see them pressed up against your face when I return as you are going to learn to love the scent of my feet as much as you enjoy massaging them." With that, she placed her sneakers in my hands, placed the headphones back on my head and slid the door closed.

Time passed as one erotic notion passed after another in my mind when finally the door slid open and my wife removed my headphones and told me crawl over and kneel before her at the bed. As she untied my hands and then my feet, she said it was time for dinner and that I was to set the table and serve the dinner she had prepared.

We ate discussing the events of the day. She at table and me on my stool with my plate on my lap. After dinner, she said I was to go into the kitchen, close the door and clean-up diner. When I was done, I was to place my stool at her feet and massage her feet with lotion.

When I was done, she announced that she was going to bed and that she did not need me in her bed that night. I was to sleep on the couch. She told me to set my alarm for 5:30 a.m. so I could get up early and prepare her morning tea. With that, she retired for the evening.

The End

Chastity Contract between The Mistress and The slave

I.TERMS OF AGREEMENT

Mistress will have total control of the slave, in every aspect and as follows:

A. The slave submits ownership of his genitals to Mistress as her property. Mistress takes complete control of the slave's genitals. The slave is not allowed to touch or fondle Mistress' newly acquired property without her consent, however, Mistress has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property.

B. Mistress will ultimately decide when/if permission to orgasm will be granted based on variables such as infractions of these terms, the convenience of the orgasm to be granted, or Mistress's general overall mood to grant permission.

C. The slave submits to the use and wearing of a locking chastity device to ensure that Mistress's newly acquired property is kept secure and denies access to the slave's ability to break the terms of this chastity. The slave will only be allowed to open the chastity belt in the case of an extreme emergency with the key kept in a sealed envelope.

D. When Mistress decides the chastity device may be taken off for hygiene and maintenance purposes. Mistress will decide if she will be the one who performs the cleaning of her property, or if she will trust the slave with the task.

E. The chastity device may be taken off, at any time Mistress wishes, and for any reason Mistress wishes.

F. The slave does not have authority to remove the chastity device from Mistress's property for any reason. The slave may however, submit a request for removal of the chastity device explaining the reason or reasons for removal, but ultimately Mistress will decide on the approval of the request.

G. The slave will take responsibility for the performance of all household chores. This includes, but is not limited to, washing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming the floors, trash removal, ironing, and general cleanup of all rooms within the house. Mistress may request that these chores be done at any time she sees fit.

H. Mistress can do anything sexual or not as she thinks fit, this to include any anal play on the slave, i.e. Dildo's, enema's etc, beatings etc, or anything else that Mistress wishes that is not covered by this agreement.

II.PUNISHMENTS AND CONSEQUENCES

Mistress can administer punishment whenever or wherever, at any time without any reason what so ever, also this can be as many as she likes or as hard as she likes.

I agree to the terms and conditions listed above. I authorize this agreement to take effect on the day of signing, further this agreement is binding on me and me alone for the week ending July 23, 2010.

_______________________

July 19, 2010

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bound and Closeted

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds