• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Fortnight to Remember Ch. 01

A Fortnight to Remember Ch. 01

My story started two weeks before the end of college. Now, to clarify, I had been somewhat of a normal back then; not weird enough to be a geek, but not cool enough to be invited to the best parties. My one success, though, had always been my cock. It was huge. Erect it must've hit 11 inches, maybe a little more when I was exceptionally turned on. None of the girls knew though, and this was what I had to change in order for my plan to work. As I said, it was the last fortnight till the end of college, my parents were going away to Cyprus for these two weeks, and I was alone, setting a plan into action that would allow to me fuck each and every one of the 12 sexiest girls in my college, each in a different way to the last...

Every college has the group of popular girls the cheerleaders that all the jocks want to get with, that all the girls envy and despise so very much. What's more, every college has that girl that seems to command the rest of the popular girls, the queen bee. Kathryn was not this girl. She was the queen bee's second in charge, and a bigger slut than any of the others. It was common knowledge that she'd sucked off more guys than most people could count, and she was going to be my gateway to the other 11 girls on my list.

I usually spent most of my time jacking off in my room, trying to quench the need my enormous cock put on me to be satisfied, but over the past few days before the fortnight began, I had stopped myself from doing so. I had saved up so much cum over the past few days, and I knew that I was going to be one guy Kathryn would definitely never forget.

On the first day, there was a party going in a small field behind my college, owned by one of the rich kids parents. I had snuck in, and hung back for about an hour, keeping my head down. A friend of mine, Jack, came and sat down on a bench next to me.

"Didn't think I'd be seeing you here," he said, taking a swig of the beer in his hand.

"Yeah, well I'm trying to get out a bit more, seeing as we've only got a little while left," I replied.

"Makes sense... Anyway, I'm going to go see if there are any willing sluts around here," he said, "Later." I laughed as he wandered off into the crowd.

I looked around more carefully and spotted my prediction unfolding. It was Kathryn, and she was completely off her head drunk. She had quite a different body to a lot of the other girls; she was about 5 5", a brunette with a pair of small B cup tits and a very slim body. She also had this great natural tan, but these things were trivial against how beautiful her face was. She looked immaculate, and had a pair of eyes that were the deepest brown you could ever imagine.

My dick was absolutely rock hard at this point, and in the kind of drunken state she was in, the timing couldn't be more perfect. But this had to be timed right, or my plan would completely fail...

I made my way through the smaller and larger crowds of people dancing near campfires, and over to where Kathryn was hanging out with the rest of the girls. I made sure no-one else had seen my erection and casually walked closer at an angle that looked like I would walk right past them. Kathryn was on the edge of the group , so this made things considerably easier. I walked past, sideways so I could edge between some other people, and let my huge cock brush against Kathryn's back, making sure it was noticeable. At this point I just kept walking, with no idea what she would do. My prediction was correct.

I didn't turn around, but just listened enough to hear her stop rambling on and all the other girls keep talking. Success. I walked towards the deserted house that belonged to whoever's rich parents that owned the field, and heard her light footsteps following me through the grass. I stopped in the secluded garden behind the house, where there were a few wooden garden chairs just outside the well lit house, giving the garden a dim light. I stopped in the garden and turned around to see Kathryn stumbling towards me.

"What the hell was that?" She asked me, in an angry sort of way. Shit. Had my cover been blown? What the hell was I going to do? "How come you never told me you have such a huge cock?" I think my dick had actually sighed with relief.

"Well, I just never-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Show me it," she nearly ordered, dropping her beer onto the grass and spilling it everywhere. I wasn't going to disobey. I sat down on one of the garden chairs and Kathryn knelt down in front of me, between my legs. She undid my jeans and pulled them down then pulled my boxers down, as my huge dick burst out.

With the deprivation of jacking off and seeing Kathryn in a position like this, I had probably hit 12 inches. "Oh my God!" She exclaimed, taking it in both her small hands and rubbing it up and down slowly. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen!" I slouched a little in the chair and relaxed as she began to lick all the way from my balls to the head, keeping eye contact the whole time. Her tongue grazed every ridge, every vein in my cock. She fondled my balls, stroking them with her thumbs and licking the bottom of my dick with her soaking wet tongue.

The rumours were true; Kathryn had sucked off loads of other guys and I could tell this from how well she was teasing my huge member. I put a hand gently around the back of her neck and rested it there, stroking her hair as she moved up to the bulging head of my dick. "Enjoying this, huh?" She said, half giggling.

"Oh fuck, yes, keep going," I moaned, as she engulfed the head in her mouth, swirling around it and teasing it with her tongue. She put both of her small hands on top of each other from the bottom of my dick upwards, barely covering half of it, and moved her head slowly up and down, just past the head of my dick. It felt unbelievable. I pulled her in a little closer and caressed her soft tits through her t-shirt with my free hand, lightly rubbing over them.

"I've never seen any guys dick this big," she said, rubbing it a little faster, "I can't believe I've never done this before with you."

The warmth flooded down to my thighs and up to my stomach, and I leant my head back against the chair, savouring every second of how good this felt as she put my cock back in her mouth, moving quicker. I put both hands around the back of her head and in her hair, and pushed her head down ever so slightly against my dick, getting a rhythm going. She definitely knew what she was doing; she could take over half of my cock into her mouth, then nearly all of it, and considering the size this was an achievement. I kept thrusting it down her throat, feeling my balls fill with cum, each push more sweet than the last.

At this rate, not jacking off for several days was taking its toll. I could only hold out for another 30 seconds, and I needed to make my mark so that my plan could correctly unfold.

"You want it on your face, honey?" I asked, continuing to push her head down. She mumbled something close to "Mm hmm" as she took my member, and I couldn't hold it any longer. I pushed her back onto the grass and grabbed my massive dick in my hand. Three days worth of cum unleashed itself onto her face. Load after load burst from my massive cock, drenching her face and covering her hair with my seed. I moaned with intense pleasure as I emptied myself onto her beautiful face. It felt like it had lasted for hours, but in reality I must have gone for half a minute before my balls were empty. Kathryn's face was covered in my cum, and she licked up just about all of it before taking my dick into her mouth and cleaning it off.

"Oh, fuck..." I moaned as she slid my dick out of her mouth very slowly for the last time. She stood up, and so did I, barely aware that my cock was still hanging out. She looked me straight in the eye with those depthless, brown, pools of rebellion and said, "Believe me, they're gonna here about this..." And with that, she stumbled back through the garden, actually picking up her almost empty bottle of beer on the way out.

I sat down and pulled up my boxers and jeans, gathering myself. It had worked perfectly. Kathryn, beautiful, slutty Kathryn would now wander back to the party in the field and tell all of her gorgeous friends how huge and powerful my cock was. The majority of the girls on my list that I wanted to fuck were in her group of friends, and even though this first move was going to make things a hell of a lot easier, there were a few that weren't in her group, and they would make things exceptionally difficult. I pulled the list and a pen out of my back pocket and put a straight line through Kathryn's name. 11 to go.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Fortnight to Remember Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds