• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Stolen Heart

A Stolen Heart

They say that a life of crime will inevitably lead towards a disastrous end. I understand this, but I also understand that criminal lifestyle is more of a necessity rather than choice at first. And then it becomes addiction, like drugs or sex, it becomes more than need, you start enjoying it. The lines of choice and need blur after a while and you stop thinking about what you're doing and why.

Crime itself might be inhuman but the criminal is always a human. He is palpable and watchable. He has feelings and is driven by goals, whether short term or long term. In the end a criminal is just like us because; he is selfish, and that's the most human and "inhuman" thing about a criminal.

My name is Sarah and I was seventeen years old when I realized how human and superior a man plagued by crime can be. I realized that a driven aspiration for money has nothing to do with a corrupt soul. I realized that a man is a man and a woman is a woman at the end of the day. And beyond worldly intentions was an animalistic bond that connected us.

It was July and I had just graduated from High School. I had decided to take a year off before going to the University. I still lived with my parents in a suburban community with my younger sister and brother who were 15 and 13. Dad had a great job, mom ran a business and all of us were happy. Our house was filled with family photos. We kids had all we could ask for growing up.

I had graduated from high school with an average GPA. I was popular in certain circles but I was never the spotlight grabber. I stayed away from the sluttier departments of school life like cheerleading. That's why my sex life included an emotional attachment rather than an impressive profile. I had changed a couple of boyfriends but I knew it wasn't just for the sake of having one that I was with someone throughout high school in one case or the other. As the inevitable drew nearer I knew my current boyfriend would depart like all others and leave me once again alone. School ended and everyone drifted away to their desired colleges while I was left behind.

I wasn't emotionally broken down, I understood that for some people a year away from the road to achieving life goals is a year lost and wasted. So I moved on, getting involved with my family a little more, helping mom with the business, having a part time job. It was going OK for me. And it was not long that emotionally the boyfriend was replaced by my family and physically by the toys I started buying after I grew out of barbies. I was happy just the way things were, I would look for an emotional connection like I always did before allowing a man to explore my nether regions. And I was at peace that that might take a while.

I was pretty if for some not overtly hot. I was five and a half feet and had grown into a full woman fast. My breasts did not attract attention but were part of the package. It was not as if I belonged to the breasts but the breasts perfectly belonged to me. They were firm and pert with a nice centerpiece of pink areoles and nipples. My shoulder height brown hair were wavy and although I wanted them to be straight, I went with them because they suited me. I wasn't the type to turn heads and enlarge members at first sight, but I was proud and attracted sufficient attention when I wanted to by changing the way I dressed usually.

It had been 3 weeks since school finished. My routine was to get up and go to the job in the morning. In the afternoon I helped mom. In the evening I spent time with my siblings whenever I could and in the night I spent time with myself. It was monotonous but I went along with peace of mind. One day I returned home to find that one of mom's clients was demanding refunds and it had put the business in crisis. She had to immediately leave for London to address the issue. Dad had to attend an important seminar at the same time so for the first time in our lives, it was us three siblings alone in the house for almost the whole week.

My sister Claire and Alex my brother were both ecstatic about the week and as it turns out had a couple of firsts in that week. Alex would play nonstop video games and as one day I found out saw his first pornographic movie in that week. Claire spent day and night with her boyfriend and as she told me dreamily one night when cleaning up after dinner had lost her virginity in that week. But they were not the only one who had firsts that would last in their minds in that week.

A day was left until dad returned. Two days till mom returned. I washed the dishes at the end of a tiring day and was looking forward to having some "Me" time in my room. Just before indulging in a pleasuring night I went to check on my siblings. The door of Alex's room was shut tight. I knocked and entered and realized how he quickly changed screens on his computer to a video game. I was OK with it because I knew it was a teenage phase for him. I said goodnight and went to check on Claire. Claire's door was slightly ajar. I peaked in and saw that her boyfriend was with her and they were kissing on her bed. I sighed and thought how lucky my sister was to have someone over the summer. I didn't want to disturb her and I left them without making my presence felt. Mom and dad would've killed me and them if they knew what was happening. But I left them because I knew that in their place I would be doing the same thing if not a little more out of line.

I went up to my bedroom. It was nearing midnight. I lighted candles and turned off the lights. I took out a chest from beneath my bed. It contained an assortment of sex toys I had collected over the past two years behind the eyes of my mother and father. I had vibrators and pumps and dildos of all shapes and sizes. I undressed, oiled up and started going to town to relieve myself of all the tension of the day. Soon the muscles relaxed somewhat before getting tense again, this time from a different source, a source more pleasurable than sorting groceries. But right before I was about to come I heard a noise from downstairs and was distracted and left unsatisfied after being so close yet so far.

First I thought it would be Claire or Alex in the kitchen but then I finally thought I should check. I hurriedly put on my polka dot panties and a robe before heading outside my room. I first checked Claire's room and she was asleep, her boyfriend probably left. I went to Alex's room and he was playing a game with headphones on. I was glad that he had other things to do than to watch porn. Maybe it was because he was resting his recently found man hood.

What I was not glad about was that both Claire and Alex were in their rooms upstairs whereas the sound had come from downstairs. I started fearing that someone had broken into our house but then I calmed myself by thinking it could be a mouse. I slowly walked down realizing there were more noises coming from downstairs. The noises were coming from the kitchen. I tried to be discreet but hit a table on my way to the kitchen after which suddenly the noise stopped. Whoever was in the kitchen knew that I was here. I had two options. I decided for the one which put my life in danger.

I slowly continued towards the kitchen where I saw a silhouette in the dark. A tall man was standing in our kitchen. I turned on the lights and saw that he was carrying a gun and wearing a ski mask. This really was a robbery and I had stepped right in front of an armed robber without any weapon wearing a bath robe over my panties.

"Hands up!" He screamed at the top of his voice pointing the gun at me. Scared to death I shot my hands in the air. I was trapped. I couldn't do anything now. I realized how stupid I was to walk right up to him without thinking anything. The man seemed to be in early twenties by the sound of his voice. He was nearly six foot tall.

"Please don't hurt me" I suddenly cried. I started begging after I realized that this man's intentions were not good.

"Stop making a Racket bitch!" he yelled in reply. "Who else is in this house?"

Fearing that I would put my siblings at risk I replied that I was all alone.

"You better be saying the truth" he said looking here and there. I was still crying as he went across the room to go get tape. "I'm tying you now while I go search the house. Don't try to be a fucking hero while I'm gone. I'll deal with you when I get back." He beat me with his gun and tied my hands behind my back with the tape and also my mouth and feet. I was helpless as he left and went out of my sight. I could hear him go through drawers and open cupboards.

He returned almost fifteen minutes later with a sack full of stuff I assumed was jewelry and other expensive items from our parents' room. He set aside the sack and now came and sat next to me while I still tried to break free of the tape. He just laughed.

"No use wasting your energy babe," he said while trying to touch me. I tried to scream but the tape muffled all the sounds I wanted and tried to make. "You've got a long night ahead of you."

He hit me once more on the head, this time probably leaving a giant bruise besides my left eye. I was still struggling against him. He managed to pin me down and opened my robe to find an oiled body wearing a white panty with pink polka dots. I could visualize the smirk across his wretched face. I tried to sway my body to shove him off but his weight pinned me down firmly.

"Cute panties and a hot oiled body," he said in a happy voice, "I have hit a jackpot tonight." He went onto remove my panties forcefully. He stood up to take down his pants and underpants and I saw his erect member in its might. It was longer and thicker than what I was used to. I was panicking from thinking about the inevitable end to events and still struggling against him. He put all his weight on me and forcefully entered me. It didn't hurt as much, because I was wet from before but my eyes widened as I stared into the ski masked face with eyes probing me and feeling the giant member roughly moving in and out of my pussy. I kept on protesting. I kept on trying to scream. But it was all in vain.

He continued plundering his member inside me. I struggled against him for a while. But then I caved in. I gave up. I came to terms with the fact that this man will ravish me tonight. I stopped moving or trying to scream.

He continued his ferocious movements in and out of me. I just lay there looking at his eyes. Unconsciously after a while I started moving with his movements. I started moving my hips to meet his dick. I started enjoying it. I was enjoying being raped. But I didn't care right now. I kept on moving my hips till the time I moaned for a long time behind the tape. Even though it was muffled he realized I was enjoying it. He stopped moving his dick while it was deep inside me fully engorged. He looked into my eyes. I looked into his eyes.

It seemed like eternity. But suddenly shockingly he took his member out. Stood up and opened all my tapes. He stood up and went over to the window to look outside. I sat there on the floor trying to think what had just happened. My brain wanted to run, my heart wanted to grab the gun he had dropped but my pussy wanted something dangling near that window. I stood up and started moving towards him slowly. I wanted him inside me while I was tied down. When he released me I just wanted him a thousand times more.

He realized I was walking towards him. He moved around and took out a knife. "STOP, or I'll kill you. Don't move an inch towards me." He gestured with his knife. But I knew in my heart he wouldn't do anything. I kept on walking towards him. Naked as the day I was born. I came within inches of his mouth. I slowly grabbed the bottom of his ski mask and removed it to reveal a face and a set of unruly curly hair. Suddenly it became more than a throbbing for his cock. I wanted the "man" inside of me rather than a cock inside of me.

Another eternity passed as we stared silently into each other's eyes besides the window. Automatically our lips met for the first time, a short gentle peck by me. He moved in the next time passionately moving for my lips. His lips locked mine on the third try. He grabbed my waste and pinned me against the wall while passionately kissing me. I opened my mouth further to let his tongue probe me like he searched the house. Our tongues furiously fought inside our mouths.

My hands moved to his erect cock. His hands moved to my breasts which had become ultra-sensitive to touch. I moaned softly as he took them both in his hands. He played with my now erect nipples and I stroked his pulsating cock. Our lips unlocked just to let his lips to wander downwards from my mouth onto my neck. He gently bit my neck and I moaned softly. He continued downwards kissing his way onto my pert breasts. He circled his tongue around the nipple of my left breast and I moaned. He then gently bit the erect nipple making me arch my back in ecstasy.

He went further downwards. Kissing and licking various parts of my body. He kissed my belly button and wandered downwards. I opened my legs in anticipation but he stopped short of my throbbing pussy and grabbed me by my hips and carried me across the room to the island counter in the center and placed me on the cold marble of the counter. I opened my legs and arched my back in anticipation of tongue but I felt a teasing knob at the gates to my nether regions. He guided his cock close to my pussy with his hands and teasingly waited as I moaned for him to enter my throbbing pussy.

He didn't enter and removed his cock from my outer lips. He once again guided it close to the pussy. This time I didn't want to be teased any longer. I grabbed his member by hand and inserted it inside of me gently and then once again arched my back looking both upwards and forward towards blissfulness.

My inner linings were well oiled. He gently navigated in and out as my walls were stretched by his thick member and his member was pressurized by my inner walls. My hands wandered on my oiled breasts. His hands were on my well apart knees. He slowly picked up the pace as I tried to synchronize his movements with mine. Gentle pushes became ferocious pounding, sighs became grunts and soft moans became loud shrieks of pleasure. Soon I raised my hips as every inch of my body contracted in unison and I climaxed with a final shriek. The pulsating walls soon made the man come inside of me.

Within seconds the slowed post-climax movements stopped as we searched for air. I sat up and took his curly hair in my hands and kissed him passionately one last time before collapsing back onto the counter. A few heavy breathes later I heard the door creak open and realized that the man had left without saying anything. I lay in that exposed position breathing heavily for a while with my legs apart and as bodily fluids oozed out of my pussy. I stayed there for a while until I came back to my senses and started wondering what had just happened. I got up finally after I realized my sister was in the doorway and she ran upstairs as soon as we made eye contact. I hoped that she didn't witness the whole thing but it's one of those things I realized I would never know.

I would also never know what made him enter our house that night. I would never know why that man was in need of money. I would never know what made him rape me nor would I ever know why he stopped raping me. All I know is that he made me realize that love is not the key to sex but sex is the key to love. All I know is that I was fucked on a kitchen counter of my parents' house by a man who wanted to rape me and a man I should hate right now but am madly in love with. All I know is that, it was the best fuck of my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • A Stolen Heart

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 214 milliseconds