• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 01

Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 01

12

Annis Edgewood, 26, was bored. Four years of teaching high school biology had worn her hopes of changing the world thinner than she could have imagined after graduating from college. Trying to stave off the feeling of uselessness, she filled her days with school-related activities, leaving her with little time for men. True, she had several relationships in college, but none had lasted the transition into her adult life, mostly because of her decision to move from California to Seattle. She loved the city, but the lifestyle was weighing on her.

In late May, however, just before graduation, things began to change. One Friday afternoon, Annis had retrieved her mail to find a large, white envelope in her box with only her name, no address, typed on the front. Turning it over, she found the words "Kyros-giolla Institute, Colorado" inscribed in gold script. Intrigued, she opened it on the porch, pulled out a small bound portfolio, a longish questionnaire and a letter. Upon reading the letter, she suddenly dropped, stunned, into a nearby chair.

"Dear Annis, " the letter read. "Due to your lifestyle, age, and past choices, we at the Kyros-giolla Institute would like to offer you a place during our next season beginning in June. The introductory session lasts three months and would include many life-changing opportunities such as travel, inter-personal relations, and team building. The nature of the Kyros-giolla Institute is to instruct women, giving them opportunities to reveal their inner beings through sexual exploration. The enclosed information will explain further about our grounds, expectations, terms, and financial plans. Based on your background, private inquiries, and information provided by the source listed below, we have seen fit to offer you a full scholarship of $25,000 to the upcoming session. This scholarship would include all tuition fees, meals, travel concessions, books, necessary class purchases, and a $5.000 grant to enhance your time with us. We hope the enclosed information will help answer any questions you have and will give you a better idea of our luxurious atmosphere. If you have any questions regarding the program, please call the numbers listed below or visit our website. If you are interested in this offer, please fill out the enclosed questionnaire by Sunday. Further instructions about its return will be sent to you tomorrow. Until that time, we wish you the best."

Annis looked to see where such an organization had gotten any information about her. "Information provided by," it read, "www.excrusiationsensation.com". At this, the blood drained from her face. That web site was ... well, it was embarrassing! But, since her sex life was non-existent, she had visited that web site a few times and had just become a member three weeks ago. She had thought that information was completely private! It involved light BDSM, something she had always wondered about, but had never been with anyone else interested in it. So much so, that she had never been intrigued enough to actually have sex. "That's right," she thought, "still a virgin at 26." Not that she hadn't had some pretty intense experiences; there was that make-out session she had with her roommate sophomore year that had left her breasts bruised for days afterwards, not to mention her almost daily masturbation sessions with her handy vibrator.

Dragging her thoughts back to the present, however, her first instinct was to throw the whole package away. She was intrigued though... and an expense-paid summer was worth looking into. Going inside, Annis made herself some tea and sat down at the kitchen table. She opened the portfolio. The first section was full of photos of the Kyros-giolla Manor, a huge stone and wood house would serve as both her classroom and living area. The grounds were extensive, over 1,500 acres of forest and woodland. The pictures of the living quarters were breath taking. "Hmmmm... if I actually did accept this offer, it would certainly be the nicest place I've ever lived," she thought. The second section outlined three optional international trips, one to Greece, one to Japan, and one to Iceland. The outlined itineraries showed a few days in major towns and cities for tourist activities; the rest of the time was for 'intensive coursework" particular to the culture of the country.

The third section was the one that made her realize what this session would actually mean for her. It was certainly something she had never thought about before. This section listed courses for the introductory session and gave the expectations as far as grading. Each participant received three grades per course: a participation grade, an effort grade, and a final grade. She was surprised to learn that the participation and effort grades were given at the end of term, but that the final could be taken at any time during the final six weeks of the course. In order to be considered for the next session, a participant had to pass at least seven classes. The courses were... "Oh my god," she thought, though not without a little shiver of nervousness and excitement. Even without descriptions, the course listing was explicit enough to give her a good mental picture of what she would be doing.

The offered classes were:

* All Tied Up

* Art: drawing, photography, and sculpture

* Back-Stabbing: a guide to anal sex

* Becoming giolla

* Collar: pride and prejudice

* Counseling and Psychology

* Exhibition Inhibition

* God and goddess: Celtic spirituality

* Khama Sutra

* Leash: how far is too far?

* Master: friend and foe

* Masturbation and Master-bation

* Piercing and Tattoo

* Punishment: whips, electricity, and water

* Outdoors

* Pregnancy and Birth

* Slave vs. Servant

* Virginity

* Women to Woman Sexuality

Required classes were Becoming giolla, which was listed as a history class, Collar, and Master. That left her with four other classes of her choice. How these classes would be carried out, she could only guess. She was sure, however, that she would not be a virgin when she finished, she would certainly have a break in the monotony of her life, and...well, she had always been curious about the whole BDSM scene. Then, there was always the financial benefit. She hesitated for a minute then decided to call the number given below.

"Hello, the Institute. This is Kayte, can I help you?" came an assured voice on the other end of the line.

"Kayte, Hello, this is Annis Edgewood. Ummm... I received some information today from the Kyros-giolla institute and, ummmm, I was just wondering..." Annis was totally embarrassed.

"You were wondering if we really do exist, right?" asked Kayte.

"Well, yes, I was. And I was wondering if you could tell me a little more about it."

There was a little laughter at the other end of the line. "That is most people's question. Let me assure you, we really do exist. You can look up the house of Goggle Earth if you want to."

This was something Annis hadn't thought of before. Kayte continued.

"The Kyros-giolla Institute has been in practice for thirty - five years now. We are entirely non-profit financially and run off of private donations and tuition payments. What kind of specific questions did you have Annis?"

"Well," said Annis, a little more at ease after the up-front, business approach Kayte took, "I was wondering, if I did decide to be a part of the next session, what would happen if I got there and found out this was definitely not for me? I mean, what if I hated it or felt really uncomfortable all the time or I just decided I didn't want to do it anymore?"

"That's not a problem. Unless you are an exceptional case, your first three days are what we call 'open ended sessions' which are pretty much informational, question and answer sessions. There're some hands-on opportunities, but none are required, though you will be able to view some 'regular' classes and meetings with our permanent members. At the end of these three days - or at any time during them - you are welcome to leave. After that point, you sign a privacy disclosure and a security waver written by yourself and your mentors. After this, you can also choose to leave, but we require that you have a two to four day debrief session. Here we would have a review, discuss what happened, what was so uncomfortable, things you enjoyed, both positive and negative things about the program, and suggestions you would have for the next session. It's the exact same debrief session the entire group undergoes during their last week at the Institute, this one would just be sped up a bit. Naturally, if there were an emergency in your family, you would be allowed to either leave permanently, with a very abbreviated debrief session, or leave and return as soon as possible. We try to be as flexible as we can."

"This might sound foolish, but... well... what about personal safety? I mean, I know from the portfolio that your all about BDSM, but no one who works there or comes there is a freak or a criminal, right? I mean, how do you know?" This was the question Annis was really concerned about.

"Well, let me assure you that we do extensive background checks on everyone who receives any information about the Institute. You, for instance, received seven speeding tickets in college, and were put on academic probation after your first semester at UCLA but were still able to graduate with a 3.3 GPA. You haven't had a serious relationship in four years, and you drive a Honda - mostly to and from your work at Crestridge High. We require a seriously clean slate for anyone working for us - excellent academic work, sexually clean, no arrests, no name changes, a stable family and emotional background and the instructors and Masters are all Red Cross Certified. You should probably know as well that none of the participants are under the age of 24 and none are older than 45. None of the instructors, both personal and class instructors, are younger than 30 and older than 50 with the exception of the housemaster and headmistress. No one has ever filed criminal charges against us or taken any legal action against us in any way - no sexual harassment cases, no charges of rape. Regarding safe sexual practices, they are entirely your choice. We do require women to be on the pill; if you are not already, we will get you a prescription at your initial check-up done at registration. You will find out more about this if you decide to come down here."

Annis was stunned. They really had checked up on her. And they were really serious about safety. She really didn't know what to say.

"Look," said Kayte, "I have been affiliated with the Institute for seven years. I can probably tell you whether or not you would fit in here. Would you be willing to give me some information?"

"I guess," replied Annis, still shaken.

"How long did it take you to decide to call me?"

"Ummmm.... about half an hour, I guess."

"That's pretty quick. Most people wait a few days. And how many times a week do you visit any porn sites?" continued Kayte.

"Maybe twice a week"

"Do you mean twice a week or five times a week?" asked Kayte with a knowing smile in her voice.

Annis blushed. "Okay, really on average, about four or five."

"The truth the first time from here on out, okay?"

"Okay. I promise" smiled Annis, eased by Kayte's tone.

"How often do you masturbate?"

"Usually at least once a day." Whew. She had never said that out loud.

"Annis?" asked Kayte, "what do you think this sound is?"

A faint buzz began in the background. It sounded a little like an electric saw but no - no surely it couldn't be a vibrator?

"Is it... are you..." stuttered Annis.

"What-what is it, Annis? What am I - am I doing?" asked Kayte, this time a bit breathless.

"It's a vibrator, isn't it?" This was wild. It was insane. And also a little hot. Actually, Annis was getting pretty wet under her flowered skirt.

"Yesssssss. Have you ...checked ...oh my god...to see how wet... you are yet?" Annis started at the question - she had indeed just slipped her hand between her legs.

"Ummmm... yes." Kayte's breathing was harder through the phone. Annis couldn't help but pushing aside her underwear and spreading her legs a bit.

"Tell Me..." gasped Kayte, "what to do next!"

"What?"

"What would you do in my position?" asked Kayte, quickly. "God... hurry... I can't cum... until you help me!"

"Ummmm... I would push down a little harder with the vibrator and," she gasped a bit as her own clit swelled with the thought, "rotate it in small circles... around my clit."

"aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnd?" cried Kayte, desperate.

Annis was getting close to cumming at this point herself, just listening to the other woman cresting to orgasm. "I would - I would pull back the hood of my clit to get... full pressure. And then I would... I would ... oh god, I would cum, Kayte, I'm cummming, I'm cumming now!" Her body buckled, electric.

Kayte let out what sounded like a cry, followed by a few pants and a low groan. Annis, her clit and pussy still contracting in her own orgasm, could hear her beginning to recover, though the vibrator continued to buzz. After about five seconds, the questions continued.

"Did you really cum?" asked Kayte, whose voice sounded totally controlled again.

"Yes. Is... is that okay?" asked Annis.

"Oh, Annis, yes. Yes, it's wonderful. And yes, you should seriously consider this opportunity. May I ask what your financial situation is?" continued Kayte; Annis noticed the vibrator had not stopped.

"Ummmm... well, I am okay, financially, I guess. I mean, I always could go for extra cash, but I am a scholarship recipient, that is, if I decide to go."

"Well, in that case, you should undoubtedly come here. Look, if you come and hate it after three days, you won't have lost anything." Annis was quiet. Kayte continued, "I mean, unless you choose to do so, you won't have lost anything - including your virginity - no sacrifice at all. And you will at least have had a break in the monotony of your life, right?"

"I guess that's true..."

"Well, did you have any other questions?"

"No, no you've been great, Kayte, really. Well, actually I was wondering why the vibrator is still on. And... hey, how did you know I was still a virgin?!"

"See, that's why you need to come here - to learn why! You will just have to see it for yourself. I look forward to meeting you, Annis. Have a good day."

"Thanks again, bye." Annis was still puzzled, though. When she got there, she certainly had a few more questions she wanted answered. Then she realized she could indeed visualize herself doing this. Wow.

The next day, Saturday, she began her day with her vibrator, thoughts still on the phone conversation with Kayte the day before. As always, she placed a thick pad between her clit and her vibrator; she had always done this, as it was painful without it. Then, she lay back, and began to visualize having to do this and do an interview on the phone. But, instead of seeing herself masturbate, she fantasized that some strong, dark man pushed her legs down, forcing her to talk gently into the phone while he mauled her cunt. She began to squirm as her juices seeped out of her vagina. Suddenly, she pulled the pad away and felt the rough intensity of the vibrator pushed hard directly down on her clit. Tears came to her eyes as she bucked and cried out against it. She forced her hand still on her clit for twenty seconds; by the time she stopped, tears were running down her face and her clitoris was so tender she could not wash it in the shower without having a mini-orgasm. Afterwards, she put on her robe, knowing that jeans would only leave her constantly aroused and she had things to do.

After her morning orange and coffee, she opened the questionnaire that had come with the letter and portfolio and started filling it out. The first page was basic information about herself and her family. There were questions about her sexual health and a section that told her upon initial contact with the Institute she would have to submit to a STD test. Then came questions about her sexual past, similar to those Kayte had asked the day before. Was she still a virgin? Describe three intense sexual experiences. How long had she been involved/interested in BDSM? Had she ever had a submissive sexual experience? A dominant experience? How many sexual partners had she had? How often had she been naked in front of anyone outside of a partner and family? Had she ever had oral sex? Anal sex? visited a porn site? been in a porn movie or photography? Did she own any whips, crops, and leather clothes of a sexual nature? What kind of lingerie did she own? Favorite colors? Favorite foods? What type of man did she like/not like? Physical and mental/emotional characteristics of preference?

It was, truthfully, pretty extensive. It made her reflect a lot on her (lack of) sexual experience. There had been a whole section of specific questions she had no way of answering regarding sexual positions and BDSM specifics. Finally finished, she ran her hands through her long hair, sweeping it back away from her face. She felt her pussy - sopping wet and still very sensitive. She went to the bathroom, sat on the toilet, spread her legs, sighed, put her pussy pad into place, and reached for her vibrator. Three minutes later, due to her ultra-sensitive state, Annis was about to cum hard. Juices flowed freely from her pussy, coating even her anus. Then, the phone rang. She ignored it, trying to refocus on the waves of physical pleasure jolting through her body. Then she heard a man's voice on her answering machine.

"Annis," it said firmly. "This is Etan Sharp from the Institute. Stop masturbating immediately and answer the phone, please."

Annis froze. Then, she did the only thing she could think of and, with pussy gaping, begging for release, juices running down her legs, she ran to the phone and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Annis, thank you for being so prompt. Let me introduce myself again. My name is Etan Sharp; I have been with the Kyros-giolla Institute for five years. Did I interrupt you?"

"N-no..."

"Annis, I need for you to tell me the truth now, okay? What were you doing when I called you?" Etan sounded patient but expectant.

"I was... I was in the bathroom, on the toilet, masturbating." For some reason talking about this with a man was different than it had been with Kayte the day before.

"How close were you to cumming before the phone rang?"

"Probably just a minute, maybe less," she said very quietly, suddenly very shy.

"Do you want to cum?"

"Yes, but -"

"What is it, Annis? You can tell me," assured Etan.

"I don't think I want to right now. Is that okay?" Why was she so uncertain all of a sudden?

"That's fine, Annis. Thank you for telling me. Do you want to know why I called you?"

"I think you might be calling about the questionnaire."

"That's right. Have you finished it?" asked Etan.

"Yes, I finished it just a few minutes ago."

"Was that when you started masturbating?"

"Yes." Blood rushed to her face and she blushed bright red at what she had just admitted.

"Good. I want to know if you would like to wait until tomorrow to turn your questionnaire in, or if you would like to do it today?"

"Well," said Annis, "is there any reason to wait?"

"Good question. Some people need the extra time to think over some of their answers. Do you think you will need to do that?"

"No... Actually, Etan, er, Mr. Sharp, I think I might change some of them to less truthful answers if I keep reading over it. I think it would be best if I could go ahead and give it to you."

"No problem. Could you read the question and answer to number 57 for me?" requested Etan.

Annis was surprised, but immediately asked him to wait while she got the questionnaire. "The question reads 'How often have you been naked in public outside of a partner or family member?' And my answer was 'never'." She blushed, glad he couldn't see her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Kyros-giolla Institute Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds