• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting for Lunch Ch. 02

Meeting for Lunch Ch. 02

12

[Author's Note: If you are inexperienced, bondage can be a dangerous thing to 'play' with. Please take it seriously and use caution before putting yourself or anyone else at risk.

Thanks to my reader's for the wonderful response. Keep the feedback coming and I will supply the stories. This takes off where the last story ended...]

*

"When do you think we can do this again, Mistress?"

I smiled slightly before breaking the calm mood with a slap across your face. "What makes you think already I'm done with you, boy?"

You smiled back at me before slipping into your role. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I shouldn't have assumed."

"That's alright, I'll forgive you this time, boy," I replied, also smiling. Now that we had both come, a lot of the tension was gone. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. When I return you are still laying on the bed, gloriously naked and unashamed.

"Role over," I instruct you, sitting on the edge of the bed. I examine the welts on your back and ass, stroking them gently. Your skin is actually more marked up than I had intended, with numerous slash marks, welts on top of welts, and even a fair amount of dried blood. I am pleased with how well you took your paddle and cane punishment.

I cross to the bathroom and return with a cool damp cloth, which I use to clean your backside. Next I pull some ointment from my bag which I soothe over your bumps. When I am done you turn your head to the side and look me in the eyes. "Thank you, Mistress."

"Don't thank me yet, boy. You still have adrenaline and endorphins pumping through your body, easing the pain. Give it a few hours, then see how you feel." I didn't add that I hoped the pain you would feel over the next few days would further help my message sink in.

I removed your collar before I stood and began to put on my bikini swim suit. Living on a tropical island, I always keep one handy. You watched me with interest, but remained on the bed. I turned to you, only half joking, "I hope you have a big pair of swim trunks, 'cause you have a lot of marks to cover."

You sat up then, "Uh, yeah, I guess I do. Are we going swimming, Mistress?"

"Yes. Go to the bathroom, do whatever you need to do. You have 5 minutes to get ready." I continued getting ready myself, putting my hair back into a French braid and gathering a few toys, which I rolled in a beach towel.

I am waiting on your balcony when you emerge from the bedroom. I smile at you and you do the same, though looking quite nervous. I approach you, placing my hand on your bare chest, running my fingers through the sparse hair there. "Relax, you've seen me at my worst. What more can I do to you?" I love to toy with you.

"What more can you do to me?" you chuckle. "It's that thought exactly that has me worried, Mistress."

We both laugh, the mood decidedly less serious, less intense than before. We walk over to the complex's pool. I figured people would be leaving as the sun started going down, and I was right; the pool was empty.

I set my bundle down on the side of the pool and dove in. I love the cool refreshing feeling as I rocket to the bottom before leveling out to swim a few easy laps. I feel you jump in near-by, and turn to face you. We swim around playfully, acting like silly kids flirting.

Eventually I back you into the wall, wrapping my legs around your waist as you envelope me in your arms. We are both breathing hard from swimming, but I feel energized in the cool water. I wrap my arms around your shoulders, pulling your head to my neck, where you kiss me passionately.

I allow you to continue for a moment, until your hands start wandering over my body. I reach behind you and pull a pair of metal handcuffs from my towel, double checking that I have the key. You hear the metal clanking and turn to investigate the noise.

I push my body away from yours and clip one cuff around the metal stairs, about a foot below the water's surface. Then, with a teasing smile on my face, I pull one of your wrists down and lock you in the cuffs. You test your bonds, pulling slightly, but don't say anything.

I pull your body close to mine, stretching your bound arm out. The pool has a slight lip on the side where you can stand up, but 6 inches out it drops off and you are forced to tread water or float. I grab the key, which is on a metal chain necklace, and slip it over your head, whispering in your ear, "This is ONLY for emergencies."

You understand and respond, "Yes Mistress."

We smile at each other while I contemplate my next move. I make my decision and push away from you again, further into the water. I order, "Take your trunks off, boy."

Your eyes flash wide with surprise before looking around the pool. I don't like this and swim forward, pushing you against the wall. You wince as your back scrapes against the rough edge of the pool. "Why are you hesitating?"

"I'm sorry, Mistress, I just wanted to make sure no one was around."

I'm genuinely pissed you would question me so close to your last punishment. "Who may be around is none of your concern. I gave you an order and you must comply, immediately, without hesitation."

"Yes Mistress," you spit out, trying desperately to get your shorts off with one hand. I can see you are struggling with the ties, so I roll my eyes and push you closer to the ladder, allowing you the use of both hands.

You can sense my frustration and try to appease me, "I'm sorry Mistress. What can I do to make it up to you?" You have pulled your trunks off now, and put them on the side of the pool.

"Turn around," I direct, "grab the ladder with both hands and don't move." Though I try to sound angry still, in truth I couldn't be more pleased with this turn of events.

I reached into my towel, pulling out a small butt plug and some Vaseline. I don't use Vaseline often, but brought it because it is water-resistant. I grease up the butt plug before turning to face your back.

I push your shoulders forward, over the ladder. I don't want to give you any hint or chance to object to what you have coming, so I misdirect. I run my hand down your back, feeling over your ass, as if checking on your welts. I pinch, push and pull your ass cheeks, stroking my finger along your ass crack, brushing over your rosebud several times.

When I am certain I have the right spot I quickly spread your cheeks and ram the butt plug home. Though your mouth is closed, I hear a groan you can't help but release. I can tell from my entry that this isn't the first object to slide past your asshole, but you are still quite tight. I leave it buried to the hilt and remove my hands, placing them on your shoulders.

I lean over and bite your neck, trying to remind myself not to leave marks. You are still tense, having not changed your position since the insertion. I bite your ear next, before leaning in to whisper, "Hold that in, boy. You don't want to see what I would do to you if you lost one of my possessions."

You nod your head, moving only your head. Suddenly I see what has your attention. A young couple is coming this way. I giggle in your ear. "Do you know them?"

You shake your head slightly. "Then relax," I am still whispering in your ear. "Let's have some fun!"

I turn you around, once again wrapping my legs around your waist. I can feel your hard-on pressing against my bikini bottoms, and I know you will be fine. We kiss enthusiastically, tongues dueling, bodies crushed together, hands pulling each other closer.

I break it off when I hear them approach. I turn to face them, not surprised that they both noticed us. "Hi!" I call out with a giggle.

They both smile back before turning to place their belongings on a table. They are both quite attractive, mid-twenty's, and not very tan. I watch as they remove their cover-ups and slide into the water.

I lean away from you, intending to go have a talk with them, but you grasp my arm. I turn to you with a shocked look on my face and you quickly release my bicep. Your eyes are begging me as you whisper under your breath, "PLEASE Mistress."

I give you a peck on the lips and reach down to stroke your cock. "Relax," I smile. "Act like you're chillin' against the wall. I'll be right back, I just want to feel them out."

With that I quickly swim away. I'm glad it hasn't occurred to you that your shorts are within reach, and that you are in possession of the key for the cuffs. Or maybe it did, I think, glancing back at you, but you are still in place with the same worried look on your face.

Though we do not include you in the conversation, I am sure you can hear us from across the pool. I start with the basics: "Where are you guys from?", "How long are you staying?", "Do you like to party?"

Their response: "Boston", "Just a week", and "Oh yeah".

We all laugh and chat some more, lounging on the steps at the shallow end. They pull out some rum and coke, offering to share but I decline. They have been dating for two years, and live together in Boston. Drew works at an engineering firm and Tracy is in studying law.

They are both flirty, so I comment, "You guys seem pretty cool. Can I tell you something kinky?"

They look at each other smiling, and lean closer as if we're sharing a secret. I continue, "My friend over there?" I nod in your direction and they both look your way. "He's only hiding over there because I've handcuffed him to the ladder."

I watch their expressions carefully, but don't see anything negative, so I continue. "I'd like to bring him over here to join us, if you don't mind?"

Drew and Tracy exchange a glance again, before smiling and agreeing. They both seemed rather excited and nervous to see you, and definitely interested. I give them a wink before swimming back to you.

When I reach you I give you a kiss, reached behind to ensure your butt plug is still in place, which it is. When we separate I can feel you trembling slightly. I help you quickly put your trunks back on, and love the way you whisper into my ear, "Thank you Mistress."

I take the key back for a moment, unlocking the cuff from the ladder, but leaving one locked around your wrist. I instruct you, "Don't speak without permission. If they give you instructions you must follow it the same as if it were me. You must still address me as Mistress. Do this for me, boy. Try your hardest, alright?"

You nod nervously, swallowing hard. I laugh at the expression on your face: of one bravely going off to battle.

I turn and swim back slowly, not trying to rush you. When we reach the steps you take a seat while I lock your wrists in the handcuffs. You let them fall into your lap and watch as Drew pulls out some weed and begins rolling a joint. He lights up before passing it to Tracy.

They share the joint for a moment before offering it to me; I decline. They offer it to you, and you wisely look to me for permission. Drew looks a little surprised and amused, but also turns to me for permission.

"How strong is it?" I ask.

Drew exhales the smoke he had been holding and clears his throat before answering. "It's pretty mellow; relaxing."

I nod at you, "Alright, go ahead."

You respond quietly, reaching for the joint, "Thank you Mistress." Your handcuffs drip when you lift your hands out of the water, making me smile.

Tracy chokes, laughing and exhaling at the same time. "So you guys are pretty into that, huh?" she asks me.

"Well, I am," I answer, smiling easily. "And he is under my control, so I guess that means he is, too."

The drugs seem to be making it easier for shy Tracy to speak her mind. "So, do you guys do this, like, all the time?"

"No, this is our first time together. It's his first time ever, but certainly not mine." I smile at Tracy, feeling a connection. "You guys are just seeing the easy, calmer side of things. We already spent all afternoon fucking like mad."

She giggled, "Really?" I loved the hot look she gave Drew, and wondered what was going through her mind.

"Are you guys into bondage?" I asked casually, putting my feet up into your lap. You no longer have a stiff cock threatening to burst through your shorts, and I would like to remedy that. I rub one foot gently over your crotch while you start to massage the other with your bound hands.

Tracy was still giggling a little, watching Drew. He answers, joining the conversation for the first time. "We've never really used hand cuffs or anything like that, but she loves it when I tell her what to do, you know, in bed or whatever."

I consider this for a moment, looking at her while she avoided my eyes. "Do you ever have to punish her?" I addressed Drew.

He smiled wickedly at me before twisting his fist in her long blonde hair and tugging slightly. "A few times."

Drew was flirting with me, demonstrating his power, and I loved it. After all, I am quite a flirt myself. I wondered how far you would be willing to take this. No, what you want doesn't matter. I wonder how far I want you to go with this.

"Do you want to show him the punishment you received, boy?" I watch your face, studying your expressions carefully. You, however, keep your head bowed, avoiding my eyes.

"If that's what you want, Mistress," is all I get from you. Normally I would be pleased with this answer, but it doesn't help me to make my decision.

I turn to Drew with a teasing smile, "Do you want to see?"

I can tell he is unsure how to answer me, but he finally smiles back and responds, "Sure."

You look very nervous but stand when I nod to you. You turn your back on the group, undoing the lacing at the front of your shorts. I watch your chest swell as you take a deep breath before lowering you trunks to your knees.

I hear Tracy gasp and look at her shocked face. I turn back to you, studying the marks objectively. You have bright purple slash marks from the cane, interspersed with smaller red welts and bumps. It does look, well, painful. But that was the point. I can also see the handle of the butt plug just barely peeking out from between your cheeks.

Tracy still has a shocked look on her face, though she has managed to close her gaping mouth. Drew's face, though not as shocked as Tracy's, still looks surprised. He looks deep in thought as he continues to stare at your ass.

I can see you trembling as you stand exposed. I count 30 more seconds in my head before allowing you to pull your shorts back on. You do so quickly and sit, thanking me. I put my feet back in your lap, which you happily return to massaging.

Tracy was the first to break the silence. "Wow. What did he do to deserve that?"

I look into your eyes as I answer, "He disobeyed me."

I turn back to Drew, who was still lost in thought. I lean over and whisper in his ear, "What's on your mind?"

That seems to startle him out of his trance, but he just shakes his head, turning to look at Tracy. But I can read his mind; I have been in his shoes. I whisper to him again, "Wondering how much she can take?"

He looks at me, shocked, but smiles back at me. I turn to face you and Tracy, sensing your questioning eyes following our whispered conversation. "Wanna move to the hot tub?" I suggest.

Everyone agrees and begins to climb out of the pool. I stop Drew before he steps into the hot tub, and whisper to him once more. "Can I kiss her?"

He thinks for just a moment before nodding his head. I climb in the tub, giving him a wink. I notice your hesitation at following the rest of us, undoubtedly concerned by the thought of the boiling water on your sore behind. "You can sit on the side if you prefer, boy."

You smile in relief, "Thank you, Mistress." You sit on the edge, feet dangling in the hot water. I sit between your legs, and love that you bend over to massage my shoulders. I love feeling your big strong hands on my shoulder; the touch of your metal handcuffs teasing me. You really are well suited for the submissive life.

Under the water I see Drew rubbing his hand over Tracy's thigh, making her squirm. He whispers something in her ear and she ducks her head, blushing. He winks at me, giving her a nudge in my direction.

I meet her halfway across the tub, taking her into my arms, feeling her shiver despite the hot water swirling around us. "Have you ever been with a woman?" I ask her gently, looking into her eyes.

She shakes her head, looking increasingly nervous. I bring my hand up to brush the hair out of her eyes. My hand trails past her ear and down her neck. I leave it resting on her shoulder and bring my face closer to hers.

I brought my face near, but I did not kiss her, wanting it to be her choice. I could feel her breath mixing with mine as I licked my lips in anticipation. I almost laughed she was making me wait so long, but finally she came forward, touching her lips to mine. The kiss was soft and tender, her tongue was hesitant against mine.

I slid my hand behind her neck, pulling her closer to myself, my tongue searching deep into her mouth. I pulled back, lips parting but tongues still mingling, breathing deeply. I wrap my hands in her hair and pull back, much the same way Drew had done earlier. She leans her head back with a moan as I kiss and nip my way down her throat and neck. I make eye contact with Drew at the same time; he is watching with rapt attention.

Bring her head back up for a harder kiss this time, pushing deeper, demanding more. She has been sitting helplessly in my arms, but now brings her arms up to encircle my body as our chests crush against one another. I bring one hand up to feel her small tits, finding the stiff points of her nipples easily. I give each a firm tweak before ending the kiss and moving my mouth to her ear. I again make eye contact with Drew as I whisper in her ear, "Now go to him, turn him on just the way you know he likes it." She gasped as I bit her ear lobe, making me shiver with the sound.

I turned from her and walk back to you, laughing at your expression which mirrors Drew's. My hand under your chin reminds you that your mouth was gaping open. My hand runs up your leg, finding your hard cock and giving it a firm squeeze. I turn my back to you, still standing, and push my ass into your hot crotch, feeling your hardness against me. Your hands grab my hips, pulling me down into your lap, and I feel your hot breath on my neck. I reach my hand back to your hair, feeling my control over you.

We both watch Drew, who is staring at me over Tracy's head. She has straddled his lab and is grinding into him. Drew speaks up, his voice deep now, and I'm glad he took the initiative. "Why don't you two go back to the pool for a minute?" He asks, nodding at you and pushing Tracy away. I don't break my eye contact with Drew, but step away so you can climb out of the tub.

Once the two of you are a few paces away he asks me, "Where is this going?"

I play coy, always the tease. "Where would you like it to go?" He doesn't answer me right away, so I offer my suggestion. "I, for one, would like to watch you fuck the shit out of Tracy while my boy does the same for me. I'll even let you borrow the handcuffs, how does that sound?"

He sat in silence for a moment, mouthing hanging open comically, before he could bring himself to nod. I watch his confidence come back, swiftly, and he turns to smile at me, almost leering, looking me over with obvious intent.

I turn and straddle his lap, looking down at his smiling face. His hands come up and grab my ass, pulling me against his groin just the way you had, except he doesn't have permission. I slap him hard across the face, clearly catching him off guard, and watch his head snap back to face me. I kneel up, smiling down at him. "If you want permission to touch me you would have to submit to me, just the same as my pussy boy."

He pouts for a minute, still looking surprised and a new thought dawns on me. I laugh in surprise, "Or does that interest you as well?" He doesn't answer, but he doesn't need to. "Well, why don't we see how things go? Come on," I say, standing and trudging back to you in the pool, happy to be out of the heat.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Meeting for Lunch Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds