• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Office Mates Ch. 01

The Office Mates Ch. 01

123

This is a continuation of "The Unexpected Soulmates", which was an 11th hour entry for the 2009 Valentine's Day contest. To all the people that read and voted for me, thank you. Please read "The Unexpected Soulmates" before this chapter in order to fully understand what is happening. Thank you readers.

The Office Mates Ch. 01

Valentine's Day part 2

John fondled Sue's breasts under the water as she twisted her body around and kissed him. She gripped his square chin and slipped her tongue inside his mouth feeling his wrap around hers.

Sue pulled away with an elated smile and saw John smiling back.

"All weekend?" Sue said.

John nodded.

Sue closed her eyes and arched her back with a tremble of delight when John grabbed her body and sloshed around the tub pinning her to the back. He stared at her hearing her breathe as if her heart was beating fast. Her mouth was parted sucking in the air which looked like a slightly opened smile, but her eyes spoke sex. Love was gone and replaced by a primal beastly aura of lust giving a rise to John's cock. Hiss eyes widened and his hands shivered in excitement as he felt his cock growing to attention.

"Whacha waitin' for? Fuck me." she said.

John gripped the back of Sue's hair and yanked her toward him.

"Unnghh!" Sue grunted looking at him with an open mouth.

John brought his face down to hers and pressed his mouth against her shoving his tongue down her throat.

"Mmmmmmm.... Sue moaned stifled from John's tongue.

Sue felt John's other hand clutch her neck as her tugged her body up to her feet. He pulled his face off of hers giving Sue a chance for a gasp of air when John stepped out of the bath while firmly tugging Sue to follow.

John guided her to the sink counter and violently bent her over at the waist where Sue grabbed the counter to stop her from falling. He yanked on her hair and they both stared at each in the mirror.

"You want to get fucked again, don't you, slut?" John said and penetrated her pussy with his engorged cock.

"Ohhhhhh..." Sue moaned echoing against the bathroom tile.

She balled her hands and clenched her teeth with a grimace as he began to pump his cock into her.

"When's the last time you had a cock in your pussy, huh?" John said staring at Sue's panting mouth in the mirror.

John was intoxicated staring at Sue's expression. He shoved his cock in harder and at different angles making Sue coo with pleasure.

"Open your eyes!" John said.

Sue panted with a slacked jaw in rhythm with John's thrust and cracked opened her eyes. John was stared directly at her through the mirror with a stern gaze. It wasn't another lover looking back at her, but her brother.

"Ohhhhhh...Johnny." she moaned and arched her back, "fuck me, Johnny."

Sue trembled in pleasure feeling her body being pushed close to edge fast approaching. She clutched her hands again as her pussy grew ever more slippery and her nipples pinged with oversensitivity.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh I'm gonna come." Sue said dropping her head.

John quickly yanked her head back up and held it while fucking her faster.

"Open you eyes!" John said giving her head a shake, "Look at me when you come."

Sue opened her eyes and looked back at John's reflection.

"Ahhhhh...." Sue moaned softly feeling her orgasm reaching for its peak.

Sue panted feverishly staring at her brother in the mirror as long as she could. She mouthed words without any breath then filled her lungs with air.

"OOOooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOOoooooo......" Sue moaned from her deep orgasm.

Her knees wobbled and her body went soft having John grab her waist and hold her up. He continued to fuck her, but she squirmed in his hands.

"Stand up, you fucking bitch!" John said and pushed her closer to the counter where she leaned her upper body on the counter.

John gripped her waist and plunged deep and slow into her pussy while she recovered from her orgasm. Sue moaned at each thrust feeling the oversensitivity slowly dissipate around her clitoris.

John pulled out of Sue's pussy and she immediately felt a cool breeze fill her emptied hole. The orgasm released a large amount of lust from Sue's body and she looked at John still staring back at her with a beastly glare. She looked back with a touch of fear and apprehension when he grabbed her again by the back of her head.

"I'm not finished yet." he said and dragged her off the counter and tugged her to the cold marble tile next to the bathtub.

John sat on the edge of the tub with his cock still fully erect. He picked up a glass of champagne and poured it on his cock. He looked at Sue staring at his cock with a smirk.

"You know what to do." John said.

Sue scooted closer and smiled then gripped the base of John's shaft with her hand and took his Dom Perginon showered cock into her mouth.

"Mmmmm..." Sue murmured tasting the sweetness of the champagne and tanginess of her pussy at the same time.

"Yeah..." John said with a breathy sigh.

Sue bobbed her head up and down his cock and massaged his sack in her hand warming his body with pleasure.

"Look at me." John said.

Sue casted her eyes upward at John while she continued to suck his cock. He tidied her face brushing her hair off her eyes.

"You're a pretty little slut, aren't you? Do I get to have you whenever I want?'

"Um-hmm." she said jacking his cock with a two handed grip.

John picked up the champagne bottle and poured it on his cock again and Sue quickly held her mouth open. John splashed champagne over his cock and on her face where she playfully lapped it into her mouth.

"You like that don't you, you dirty little cunt."

"Not as much as you like me sucking you off, you horny little boy." Sue said.

John gripped Sue's hair and lowered his head down closer to her.

"You know what happens to dirty mouth cunts like you?"

"What?" Sue said with a playful defiance.

"They get fucked."

"You're gonna fuck me, little boy?"

"Damn right. And you're gonna take what I give you and you're gonna like it."

"Oh yeah. I'm gonna like it." Sue said in a mocking tone.

"Get up, you fucking bitch!" John said yanking her hard up onto her feet.

"Owww... let go of my hair!" Sue said being guided out of the bathroom.

John picked her up and tossed her onto the bed and jumped on her body pinning her down. She squirmed onto her belly and John clamped one hand down on the back of her neck and sat on her legs. She breathed hard unable to turn her head to look at John.

"Fuck you!" she said.

"I will." he said and parted her legs.

He brought his body down and plunged into her pussy again letting the weight of his body pin her against the bed.

"Unnnngghhh..." Sue grimaced banging her fists against the bed.

"Take it all, you fucking slut." John said pumping his body into her.

The pain was only momentary when the sensation quickly changed to pleasure as Sue felt the pressure pushing into her G-spot.

"Owwwwwwww...." Sue moaned a sound of undeniable pleasure.

"Yeah. I know you want it, you dirty cunt."

Sue's pussy grew slicker by the second as John's hips slapped against her ass. She began to feel a sensation deep within her body radiating out from the pit of her abdomen. She lifted her head and made a hot breathy sigh when John laid his body on top of her. He slid one hand under her breasts to clutch her tight and the other underneath her pussy and felt her pointed clitoris.

"Oh gawd!" she moaned feeling he G-spot shocking her body with pleasure.

"Yeah?" John said with a breathy voice and fucking her faster.

John's breath quickened next to Sue's ear letting her sense his approaching orgasm which only excited her more. She turned her head and looked at him with the corner of her eye to see him. His eyes were closed and his mouth was relaxed. It was a blissful sight that triggered a deep vaginal orgasm.

"AAAaaaaaaauuuuuuuuuggggghhhhhhhhhhhh....." Sue moaned loud.

"Ohh...here it comes." John said pumping his cock into her.

"Unnnngggghhhhh...." John grimaced and pulled his cock out of Sue's sticky wet pussy and jacked his load on her ass.

Sue twisted her body on the bed to look at John as his orgasmic waves slowly subsided. Sue also try to catch her breath still feeling her body tingle down the tips of her fingers. She stared at his cock still convulsing with orgasmic ripples.

John rolled off her and laid on his back next to her still breathing hard. Sue snuggled next to him and brushed the hair off his brow and grabbed his cock with a firm grip.

"Did that feel good for the horny boy?" she said and gave his cock a tug.

"Gentle." he said holding her hand in place.

Sue snuggled in closer and kissed his face and looked at him with a tender happiness.

"What a fuck." he said.

"Um-hmm."

"Are you okay? I mean, did I hurt you?"

"I'm okay."

"I got a little carried away-" John was saying when she placed a finger across his lips.

John looked up at Sue. Her skin was radiant with a warm smile.

"Don't apologize. I loved it. Every second."

"All of it? Even the rough stuff?"

"Uh-huh. You're my brother, aren't you? I know you're not going to hurt me."

"It didn't hurt?"

"Of course it hurts! But it's not permanent." she said rapping her knuckles on his forehead.

Sue gave him a kiss and rolled off the bed, "I think I'll take another bath. Join me? When the waters warm?"

"Okay."

John rose from the bed a few minutes later and stood at the entrance of the bathroom watching Sue from behind seeing the curves on her slender waist rolling out and around her perky ass made a strikingly sexy silhouette. He stepped towards her as she bent over adjusting the faucets when he wrapped his hands around her flat stomach.

Sue purred and rose up against his body placing her hands over his.

"Hey sexy? I'd like to take a bath before another romp in the sheets." Sue said.

John swung her around so they were face to face, "As long as a romp is in the forecast, I can wait."

Sue slid her hands up his back then grabbed a fistful of his hair and yanked it back, "Good, or else I'd have to rough you up a bit."

"Oww!" John said reaching for her hand.

She release her grip and sat at the edge of the tub with a playful smile. She parted her legs wide and beckoned John with her finger. He took one look at her opened legs and knelt down to eat her pussy.

"Mmmmmm..." Sue purred with a giggle.

She arched her back and ran her fingers through his hair feeling her clitoris being sucked and lapped. Soon she felt John's fingers penetrate her pink folds and jolted her with another spark of pleasure.

Sue closed her eyes and sighed deeply feeling another orgasm boiling in her body. She pushed and pulled on John's head trying to guide his mouth where she wanted her pussy to be eaten.

"You're gonna make me come again, Johnny. Don't stop." she said with a breathy excitement.

With those words, John buried his face deeper into her crotch gobbling and finger fucking her furiously.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Sue grimaced and leaned John's head gripping his hair.

Sue panted hard pulling John's hair trying to pull his head away from her pussy.

"Ohhh I'm coming!" she said with a high pitched squeal.

"AAaaaahhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa...." She moaned again pressing John's forehead away from her pussy.

John stopped his advanced and watched Sue's orgasm die down. Sue slowly regained her breath and looked to see John staring at her. She quickly covered her face with her hands and giggled in embarrassment.

"What? Why so shy?"

"I don't know. It's just the way you were looking at me."

John rose up to face her up close, "Do you like it when I look at you like that?"

Sue nodded in embarrassment then gave him a passionate kiss on the mouth.

John poured the last of the champagne in the glasses as they both entered the warm tub. The two sat facing each other soaking in the warmth from the water. They both stared at each other for a silent moment when Sue grinned and looked away embarrassed again.

"I can't believe it. This night. You and me together. It's all real."

"So is it what you expected?"

"Oh it's a 100 times better than I expected. I can't tell you how good it feels letting you know my feelings. How much I've wanted this. I just feel so good."

"Oh I know how good it feels and it was pretty damn good."

"No, stupid. It's more than just the sex. It's like more. You're more than a brother. I feel like you're my husband, my brother and mom and dad at the same time. I don't know if that makes sense, but it feels good and it feels right." Sue said with an elated smile.

"When did you start having these feelings for me?"

"I don't know," Sue shrugged, "But it's been awhile. I remember when you got married. I didn't feel happy for you. I felt strange."

"Strange?"

"Yeah. I felt like I was in a daze or something. I think I was disappointed."

"I know you didn't approve of her, but she-"

"No, no. It's nothing she did. I think I was jealous."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah. It sounds right. I just never realized it." Sue said.

"Oh come on. You're telling me you've wanted to get me in the sack all these years?"

"Well I've never thought about actually fucking you. That is, not until recently, but I think I've always known I've wanted to be with you."

"So. What now?" John said.

Sue shrugged and pondered the question for a moment, "We're at the Ritz sitting in a tub together. Why think about it now?"

Sue raised her champagne glass and they clinked their flutes together and downed their glasses. The scooted closer and embraced each other and kissed like two lost lovers. They kissed and fondled each other with a passion until they grew weary and groggy as they both closed their eyes and slept in each other's arms.

John stirred first in the lukewarm tub waking Sue.

"What time is it?" John said.

"I don't know. Probably around 9 pm. Why?"

"I'm kinda hungry. Aren't you?"

"I can eat."

"Let's go down to one of the restaurants for a bite."

"We can order room service?"

"Let's stretch are legs for bit. Don't worry. I haven't forgotten about our romp."

"I'm looking forward to it. Better not disappoint me."

"We'll see, won't we?"

Sue gave him a kiss and rose out of the tub. They quickly toweled off and dressed. They both stood in front of the bathroom mirror groom themselves as Sue glanced over at John occasionally. Her body cried for another orgasm hoping John would take her right now.

"Are you ready?" John said.

"Just about." she said and retracted her lipstick.

John opened the door and held it until Sue walked out. They both walked down the hallway when Sue wrapped her arm around his. John sternly looked at her and shook his head disapproving. Sue let go not disappointed, but felt hurt by the display.

They entered the elevator alone and began their descent to the lobby.

"You know, I'm so hot right now. If you tore my clothes off and took me right now, not only would I not mind, I'd love it." Sue said with a deep yearning in her eyes.

"Come on, Sue. All good things to those that wait, right?"

"You better fuck me good, you hear?" she said giving John an angry poke to the chest.

"Calm down. Jeez, I didn't know you had a mind of a slut."

"Oh fuck you. We should've just got room service."

"Hey!" John said, "Do you want me to fuck you later or not?"

"Well yeah."

"Then fucking calm down. You'll get what you want."

"But I'm so horny right now."

John glared back at her and Sue relented.

"Okay. Okay. But can we eat fast?"

The elevator chimed and stopped at the lobby. The doors slid open and John walked out with Sue chasing from behind.

John strode by the concierge desk and toward the restaurant as the ivory skinned red head behind the desk followed him with her eyes.

"John! I gotta talk to the concierge about the room. I'll meet you inside." Sue said.

John nodded and went inside with Sue standing in front of the concierge. The gold name plate on her lapel read 'June'.

"Hi. Can I help you with something?" June said with a polite smile.

"Yes, I wanted to see if I could extend my stay through the weekend." Sue said.

"Oh sure. Just let me check the registry."

June tapped at her keyboard then tapped some more until she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, but we don't have any rooms available for the weekend. We have a luxury suite available, but that'll be around a $1000.00 a night."

"Really, there's nothing?"

"I'm not seeing anything. I'm sorry. We can put you down on the standby list if there are any last minute cancellations."

"If that's the best you can do."

"I'll take down your room number and we'll give you a call if there's a room available."

"Alright, thank you."

"You're welcome." June said with a smile as Sue walked off toward the restaurant.

John was sitting in booth next to the window overlooking the ocean. Sue sat down across from him a touch upset.

"What's the matter?"

"They can't extend our stay through the weekend."

"So we have to leave tomorrow?"

"Uh-huh."

"That's okay."

"What about the weekend?"

"We could still do it. I'll go to your place or you can come to my place."

"Yeah, I guess, but it would've been nice to stay."

"Hey, we'll still have a nice weekend, okay? I promise." John said putting his hand over Sue's.

"Yeah?"

"Uh-huh."

"You know that concierge girl was giving you the eye when you walked by." Sue said.

"She did? Is she hot?"

"That depends. If you think red heads with a bright smile and a nice pair of boobs is hot, then yes."

"I like the description so far."

"Oh she's totally doable. I could see myself hooking up with her."

"Wait. What do you mean, 'hooking up'? Do you mean 'fucking her'?" John said whispering the last few words.

"Oh yeah." Sue said with a straight face.

"Wait a minute." John said shocked, "You like women? In bed?"

"Yeah. I'm bisexual. I thought you knew that."

"Since when?" John said when the waiter stepped up to their booth.

They quickly flipped through the menu and chose their entrees leaving them alone again. John stared at Sue in surprise.

"Don't be so shocked. You mean you didn't know? Not a thought?" Sue said.

"How could I? You had boyfriends. You got married. You didn't have any girlfriends."

"I had girlfriends."

"I know, but they were just friends not girlfriends."

"Remember my friend, Jennifer?"

"Was she the one that always stayed over at our place?"

"That's her."

"Jennifer? The one with the long blonde hair? No way."

"Way. It just so happens we were both curious at the same time and we did it in my room."

"You fucked her? In the house? You came and everything?"

"Uh-huh." Sue said with a nod and a giggle, "We did it more than once."

John gave Sue an incredulous stare and shook his head in amazement.

"It's not that big a deal, John." Sue said.

"Maybe not, but the thought of me being next door to two girls fucking is pretty damn hot. I've got a hard on just thinking about it. You should've told me."

"Yeah and then you'd never leave us alone. You'd probably be listening by the door waiting to steal a peek or something."

"Probably." John said with a grin.

"Actually, maybe I should've. With you peeking, it might've been a turn on."

"You still keep in touch with her?"

"Of course. We were each other's maids of honor. Oh, that reminds-" Sue said then noticed the waiter bringing their plates to the table, "I'll tell you later."

The waiter placed a New York strip steak with mash potatoes in front of John and a chicken breast with lemon sauce and capers in front of Sue.

"Please enjoy." the waiter said and left.

They both dug into their dinners and enjoying the time when John spoke up in the middle of their meal.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Office Mates Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds