• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Love At First Email

Love At First Email

Big thanks to MissBoePeep for helping with her amazing editing skills and friendly perosanlity that made it so easy to do this. Thanks :)

This is my first post but all feedback is welcome. I have changed the name of the other person mentioned in this to protect their identity, this is a true story it's my story. I've written it so that other people out there can read it and hopefully it will help some people find their way and help others decide but also to say that everything you hear should not be believed you have to take chances now and again and I'm glad I did. I do not however advocate anyway doing what I did without someone who they trust knowing to check on them. Enjoy!

Have you ever been in love? I don't mean a crush or a "high school romance", but real love. I am and even now it surprises me that I am. I should start at the beginning so I'll do my best. I'm 23 this year, was always more of an academic but made friends easily - apparently there's something about me that people like. However, I was bullied in high school badly and left at about 15 and got my GCSE's at college. Funny thing is, even though the bullying made me put up so many walls and barriers so I wouldn't get hurt again, love still found me. And it got in.

As most of you reading this will know having to write any kind of essay is hard and you need a break from time to time. So while plodding through the work I had to do I got bored and needed to take my mind off it. I was at my pc anyway so I checked my college email account - you can contact anybody at college and they can contact you. But as usual there wasn't anything new. However, something in the corner of the page caught my eye, two little words I'd never noticed before. It said "people directory", now I'm a very inquisitive albeit nosey person, so I just had to have a look.

It turned out it was pretty self-explanatory. The directory showed little bits of every student's profiles created for their email accounts. Naturally I was intrigued and for a bit of fun I thought 'hell with it I'll have a look'. So I did a search for people in my area age 16 - 25 and started going through the results. A few names caught my eye as I scrolled down the long list of results. Until I got to one that particularly grabbed my attention. "Childless Aragorn". Now I'm a big Lord of the Rings fan so this had me interested.

Anyway I thought I'd be brave and do something a little 'out of character' for a change, so I emailed him! I was only really looking for someone to chat to about schoolwork and things, and didn't exactly think I'd get any reply. But then again nothing ventured nothing gained and all that. So I typed a typical message (hello, how are you sort of thing) and hit send.

I checked my emails everyday for about a week after that, giving up hope after a while. Until, to my utter surprise, I got a reply. A month or so later and we were chatting via these messages everyday! We were getting along great so we exchanged our email addresses so we could also chat via an instant messenger.

At the time I didn't really notice or realise that I was always looking forward to chatting to this almost complete stranger. I mean, yes he was very intelligent, kind, funny all the things you look for in a relationship but it hadn't even crossed my mind to take it further. He was just somebody I chatted to everyday. After another month or so he was pretty much my rock, anything that happened at school or home to either of us we would discuss with each other. I cared for him a great deal but still hadn't seen his face or heard his beautiful voice. I tried to imagine what he sounded like and looked night.

Every night I'd lie in bed and stare at my ceiling, just thinking. I'd spend the whole day at school looking at people and wondering whether it was him. I could be passing him everyday in the corridors and not knowing it. It was driving me crazy! Eventually I plucked up the courage to ask him for his mobile number. I sat there, staring at the screen waiting for an answer. Our first telephone conversation will stay with me forever. It was like one of those perfect moments in your life when you can honestly say you didn't mess up. I didn't turn into a babbling mess and there were no awkward silences. We talked just as freely for hours on the phone as we had by email or messenger.

I remember when he rang me. It was just after I'd given him my number. It had lay there ringing and I didn't know what to do! Of course I wanted to answer it but I couldn't make my hand move! It rang for ages until I felt myself sliding the top up and pressing it to my ear.

"He-llo?" I'd asked. I could hear myself stuttering and knew I sounded like a berk.

"Hey honey, its James!" I heard him say. His voice was beyond anything I'd even dared to imagine. It was like, hearing rain falling into a pond, or a million bird songs all at once. Like a Mozart symphony, or rolling waves crashing onto the sand. Hearing his voice, the whisper of his breathing in my ear was enough to set my heart racing and dampen my white panties.

"Oh hey James, how are you?" I asked, not knowing what to say.

"Well, I was ok. But now I'm fantastic!" He replied. "You do know you have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard right?"

I giggled nervously, still not knowing what to say. We talked for an hour or so over the phone and then carried on chatting on messenger late into the night. We laughed and talked about anything and everything. Even after all those months we still found stuff to talk about.

That night in bed I lay there wondering who he was as usual, my fingers playing at the edge of my panties. I'd played many times before but this time was different. Now I knew what he sounded like. I toyed with my clit and pushed my fingers inside myself, imagining him whispering things in my ear. I heard him telling me how naughty I was and how he was going to spank me. That he was going to bend me over and fuck me right then and there. My 'imagining' and my busy fingers sent me over the edge quickly and for the first time, I cried out his name as I came.

The realisation hit me as hard as my powerful orgasm had. It ripped through my body and made my toes tingle. My eyes flew open; my frantic heart beating away in my chest was in love. In love with a man I'd never met, whom I had only ever had one phone conversation with. I drifted into a calm sleep as my heart slowed down, everything changed that day.

*********************************************************************

By this point my friends thought I was barking. I spent all my time talking to this guy and truth me told I probably abandoned them for a while. All the while my feelings grew stronger and all the while everybody knew except me! Afterwards I asked my friends why they hadn't said anything and they all said the same. They all thought I knew. They told me about the twinkle that would be in my eyes when I had spoken to him. The spring in my step when he'd called.

Another conversation with James that I particularly remember is the one where he asked if we could meet up. I remember everything about this conversation, every little word and every little breath he took and how surprised I was that he asked. Neither of us had ever mentioned meeting up. Not that I wasn't glad that he had.

"Honey, I really need to see you," He said. "I really want to know you better than this. Talking on the phone and emailing is great but I want to know you properly. It's driving me crazy not knowing who you are."

"I know, it's driving me crazy too. I've been thinking about it. And I think I have an idea." I'd replied. Surprising myself with my bravery.

"Go on?" He asked.

"Well," I began, "I think I should sit on the round table in the cafeteria tomorrow at lunch. And then you'll know who I am."

"Sounds like a good plan honey! See you tomorrow then" He answered.

As soon as we hung up I was thinking 'oh god what have I done' but at the same time my heart leapt. I was finally meeting him!

The next day at lunch I sat there in the cafeteria waiting for him. I looked around trying to see who it was. Trying to catch a glimmer of his voice. 'Buzz, Buzz' my phone vibrated on the table. I nearly fainted when I read it! It was, of course, from James. It read, "I can see you, honey. You're beautiful". My head whipped round, scanning the room to see who it was but I couldn't see anybody with a phone in their hand! I looked down and started pressing in a reply to his message. That's when I heard his sweet voice whispering in my ear.

"The chocolate cake's really good today, huh?" He whispered.

I couldn't swing my head round fast enough. Especially when I finally came face to face with him and I felt his soft lips press onto mine.

That was 6 years ago now. Don't get me wrong it hasn't always been easy and it hasn't always been perfect but we've stuck by each other through it all and I know with him by my side we can face anything life throws at us. He's been away at university and I was for a while too. All sorts has challenged our relationship. But I'd do anything for him, literally anything. I'd walk to the ends of the earth, put myself in harm's way so he wasn't, I'd suffer for him so he wouldn't have to feel pain. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for him and I know he feels the same way too.

He's my soul mate plain and simple. The one and only man I've ever been with and the only one I want to be with. I love him with every fibre of my being. For those of you in love right now reading this you know what I mean, for those who have loved and lost you understand, and those who haven't yet found theirs don't worry you will. There is one perfect person out there for everyone and you will find them... or they might find you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Non-Erotic
  • /
  • Love At First Email

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 463 milliseconds