• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 06

Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 06

12

Mona was still bouncing down hard and rocking her petite French ass back and forth over Olu's cock when Becca stuck her head past the doorway to glimpse at them. Mona's moans sounded like that of a whistling tea kettle that had been left for too long on top of a fire. Becca stood by the doorway, taking in the sight of her wildly contorted face, her tits jiggling with each bounce that she made, of her cries which were a mix of English and French, but most especially of the master who simply lay there looking like he was merely getting started with the bitch. His palm smacking her butt repeatedly sounded like the crack of a whip; Becca was getting turned on by it.

Mona at that moment turned to face her and in the midst of her moans muttered something in French. Olu barked laughter.

"What did she say?" asked Becca who'd come to stand beside the bed.

"She said my cock is the best thing she's ever had since the year began," he said. "Why don't you get up here and sit on my face. I know you've been wanting to."

Becca hopped on the bed only too happy to join in and came and sat over her master's face. She held her ass cheeks open for him to breathe through and gave a mewling sound as she felt the presence of his lips eating her mouth. Her hands touched Mona's tits and then she leaned forward and sucked one of them.

Mona was almost there, once again sensing herself travelling towards the height of orgasmic clouds. Olu gritted his teeth from the way her virginal muscles seemed to contract on his cock. She exhaled another lingering moan as her body exploded into another wave of climaxing thunder and then Olu took the advantage of pushing her off him. Mona collapsed on her back, exhausted. He pushed Becca off him as well and positioned her to crouch over Mona. She wiggled her ass seductively at her master while her lips took a mouthful of Mona's left tit. She gave a mewling sigh as she felt her master's tool penetrated her pussy from behind. Olu shifted into gear. He grasped her waistline and for the next three minutes went on pounding her pussy so hard. The frame of the bed shook under their wake and Becca once again surrendered herself to her master's unbridled lust. Her face squeezed into a mask of hurt, pain and pleasure. Her cries and moans sounded stuttered as if the force of his prick invading her pussy was choking the life out of her.

"OH-OHHHH ...OHHH-UHHH-FUCK! OH MASTER! FUCK ME, MASTER! OH-OOH-OOHH ..."

Her face fell and rose repeatedly on Mona's chest. Mona parted her hair from her face and shared a kiss with her. Abbey came into the room trailing his cock along. He came to the bed's end and both women took turns sucking his cock while Olu retrieved his from Becca's pussy and pushed her forward so as to slid it between the eager pussy that was Mona's.

Both men took turns ravishing the white women as if there was no tomorrow, and they both ended up shooting their cum inside them.

An hour later Abbey decided it time that he called it a night; it was 2:46a.m. They'd been fucking for more than three hours now and both rooms bore the remains and exotic smell of semen and cum and sweat. Nick had used the bathroom to clean himself and had worn back his clothes and felt that he and his wife too ought to be leaving. Mona was lying in bed next to Becca; both of them naked with their arms entwined on each other's body.

"Come on, Mona," Nick said to his wife while at the same time shaking her awake. "Time for us to get going. I've got to be at work in the morning."

"Why don't you leave her here," suggested Olu, who'd just finished having a bath and was drying his head with a towel. "Not a good thing waking a beautiful woman up that way, not with the fucking she's been doing. Leave her with me, I'll see that she gets back safely in the morning. I promise."

Nick thought about it for a moment and then agreed to it, not seeing any harm in such. Besides, his mind was still reeling from the bout of fucking he'd had with Nneka who at the moment was lying asleep on the living room couch. He would have loved to say goodbye to her, but mostly to get her phone number so they could meet again soon. Either way, he figured he would get that information from Olu later in the day. He was two steps behind Abbey when he stopped and made as if he'd forgotten something. He approached the couch where Nneka still lay dozing. By the foot of the centre table were her scattered clothes. He sifted through them for her panties, put it to his nose and took a deep inhale before dropping it back among the pile. He was nearly tempted to lean his face and give her a parting kiss but he didn't wish to wake her up. Maybe next time, he thought to himself as he turned around and left the suite.

Olu went about the room trying to put it together at least until the hotel sent someone over to come and clean the rest. He used an old handkerchief for a sponge and started first with the living room, cleaning out the stains of cum that dotted the furniture. He was pretty tired but he still managed some strength to do this final work before thinking of calling it a night as well. He kept the empty bottle of wine along with the wine glasses someplace safe while he wiped the centre table as clean as he could leave it. He opened the windows and kept the ceiling fan at its highest to drive away the smell of fucking from the room. It wasn't working much but he figured that by early morning it would have dissipated somewhat.

It was halfway past three in the morning when he went to join both women who were still locked around each other. He managed to pry their arms off from each other and managed to separate their entangled sleeping bodies from each other and squeeze himself between their midst and then draped their arms across his body and tried to fall asleep with them.

**********

Bright morning sunlight streamed in through the windows but that wasn't what woke Mona up. What woke her up was a whirring rotor-like sound that sounded pretty much like the engine of a carpet cleaner going off somewhere close by. Her eyes blinked and twitched awake and she muttered a groan from listening to the sound of the machine. At first she didn't have any recollection of where she was. Everything at first appeared fuzzy to her and it wasn't till she brushed her hair from her face that her glazed eyes then took in the large bed that she was lying in and also the pair of legs lying beside hers. Things were gradually coming back to her as she sat up on the bed, recalling the wild events of the previous evening. She looked to her right and there was the handsome black man who'd fucked her silly last night with his white woman asleep next to him.

Mona took her legs from the bed to the floor and then pushed herself up. She stood there for a moment unsteadily, looked down at her body and made a pretentious move to cover herself as she realized she was naked. Her body ached all over and there was a low throbbing pain coming from her virgina. she recalled the bout of screwing she'd undertaking and it brought the onset of a smile to her lips as her mind replayed back images of it. The whirring sound had suddenly died off and she realized it was coming from the other room—the living room. She tip-toed towards the door and inched it open, peaking through it and sure enough she spied a cleaning lady in there fretting about the room. Mona turned away from the door and looked around the bedroom till she found a towel. She wrapped it around herself and then once again stuck her head out the bedroom door, this time enough for the cleaning lady to notice her.

"Good morning, ma'am," said the cleaning lady. "I'll take care of the living room and come back later to do the bedroom, if that's alright with you."

"Yes, yes, thank you very much," replied Mona.

She closed the door back and looked around the room for a moment, not at first knowing what she was looking for till her eyes found her handbag resting on a table by the corner. She went and opened it and took out her cell phone from within. The time on her phone announced itself as 9:35a.m., and she'd had three missed called already, all of them from her husband who'd called less than an hour ago. She took it with her into the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind her.

At about the same time she was closing the bathroom door behind her, Olu's eyes came grudgingly awake. He turned his head and looked at Becca's sleeping form. She looked so much like an angel the way her eyes were closed and her features plain. He planted a loving kiss on her forehead before gently pushing himself from the bed so as not to awake her. He sat there on the bed wiping mucus from his eyes when his cell phone began to vibrate and ring at the same time. He reached for it, not recognizing the number on the screen, but still bringing it to his ear. He blew air through his nostrils before pressing the receive button.

"Hello?" he said.

**********

While Olu was answering his phone call, Mona was taking a piss, after which she opted to wash her face in the sink. She tried her husband's number twice but it kept indicating that his line was busy. Seeing that she had nothing else to do, she stepped into the bathroom to take a well needed shower. She was just about done and was drying herself up when her phone which she'd left by the sink started to ring. It was her husband calling. She brought down the toilet seat and planted herself on it and waited for her husband to pick up his phone. When he did, they automatically started conversing in French.

"Darling, are you alright?" asked Nick.

"Yes, honey, I'm fine. Sorry I didn't answer your call earlier. I was still sleeping."

"It's no problem; I ought not to have called even, knowing you'd be tired from last night. You did have fun last night, didn't you?"

Mona chuckled. "Of course I did, silly. I've never had that type of fun in a long time."

"Tell me, how was he like?"

"You mean Olu? Oh God, darling, I just don't know where to start. He was totally phenomenal last night. His cock is so big, it was amazing. I couldn't stop cumming for a whole hour."

"Hmm. He was that big for real?"

"Not just big, but he sure knows how to use it. Yesterday at the club, when I and Becca went to the ladies' room, she told me just about the same thing. I almost didn't believe her until last night, and even now I'm still sore from it."

"Did he cum inside you?"

She stopped for a moment, and then, "Yes, he did. I hope you're not mad."

"No, no, I'm not. I'm happy you had fun though, just like I did."

"You were with the black dancer, Nneka?"

"Yes, I was with her. I hope you're not mad, either."

"You know, there's a lot about you that before now I never knew. All this time we've been swinging, how come we never had it with any black couple before?"

"I don't know, and now that I think about it, I regret that we never once tried it. But I'm happy last night came through for both of us."

She smiled wistfully. "Yes, I'm glad about it too, for both of us. I love you, Nick."

"I love you too, darling. Are you still there with them?"

"Yes, but I'll be leaving in the next hour or two. I'll just have myself a quick shower and then—"

She paused in her words when the toilet door came open and a dark figure stepped in. It was Olu, naked with his dick standing erect like an abnormal extension of his body. Mona sat there with her phone held to her ear while she ogled the sight of Olu's erection as he walked past her, pretending not to notice her presence. She watched as he pushed aside the glass protector of the shower stall and heard him turn on the faucet as water suddenly splashed down on him. Her husband was still chattering into her ear but she wasn't paying any attention to his words. Finally she told him she had to go and quickly ended the call and approached the glass doors of the shower stall.

She watched as he scrubbed his wet body with a soapy sponge with his back half facing her. She pushed aside the glass protector and stepped into the stall. He was aware of her presence and allowed her to take the sponge from his hand and began scrubbing his body for him. Olu presented his back to her and she scrubbed from the back of his neck, down his shoulders, spine and buttocks and then his thighs. She reached between his legs to playfully fondle his testicles and then turned him around to start on his torso while water continued to splash both of them. She went her knees still scrubbing him, saving the last for his cock while was now erect and hovering a few inches from her face. She gave his shaft a thorough scrub. She held up his shaft, stroking it at the same time, while her hand washed his balls and up between his legs. Olu gasped at the feel of her probing hands.

"Got to make sure that you're properly clean," she said to him before returning to her scrubbing.

Mona indicated for him to widen his legs and then she stuck her face underneath and probed this time with her tongue around his perineum and further. Water from the shower fell down his head, rolled down his torso and unto her backside. She rimmed her way from the centre of the crack of his ass and back to cup his balls, rolling each testicle over and around her tongue while she stroked pre-cum out of his cock. Olu caressed her wet hair, loving the way she was playing with him.

"You'd better start sucking that cock, woman," he smiled down at her. "Or else its going to start loosing weight on you."

"We wouldn't want that to happen now, would we."

She went at it slow and steady, taking her time to savor its leathery taste as well as feel her hand over the veins and ridges that snaked the shaft of his prick. Her mouth spat saliva over the knobbed head of his cock and then pushed it all the way into her mouth. Olu held the sides of her head and went on fucking her mouth like it was a second pussy. There was nothing more enjoyable and satisfying that having a morning blowjob, especially one when in the shower. He pulled her up to her feet and their lips locked upon each others in a deep reaching kiss. His hands played with her tits while hers went downward stroking his cock for him, not willing to it out of her sight.

"I'm so in love with your cock," Mona moaned between kisses.

"You still up for some morning fucking then?"

Mona gave him a look of joy. "Oh Oui!"

Olu turned off the shower faucet but they remained there for a moment, kissing, while water from the body dried to a minimum before they then stepped out of the stall's glass doors. Mona was reaching for the door but Olu stopped her and pulled her towards him and then made her bend towards the toilet with her hands holding onto it. He balanced one of her leg on the toilet seat and searched with the head of his cock for the opening walls of her labia. Finding it, she reached a hand behind to grab him and gave an abrupt cry as he thrust his cock into her. Mona tensed up her body and shut her eyes from the sudden pain, but she couldn't keep her mouth from groaning when she felt the head of his cock, followed by the length, slip into her pussy. She muttered another groan as Olu grabbed a fistful of her head, turned her face towards his and stuck his tongue into her mouth.

"You love my cock, bitch!" he growled into her ear.

"Ohh yes! Oui ... Oui! I love it so much!" she cried out helplessly.

"You want to be feeling this cock fucking you always? Tell me how much you want it."

It was hard for her to concentrate, what with the throb of his cock pushing its way in and out of her cunt. "Ahh ... I ... I want it always ... I want it ..."

"You want what?" he gave her face a light slap. "I'm talking to you, bitch! You want what?"

She cried out: "I want you ... Oh God! I want your cock ... YOUR COCK FUCKING ME ... ALWAYS FUCKING ME!"

"You ready to become a black cock lover, bitch? You ready for that?"

"Ohh yes! Yes!"

Olu grinned at her. "Yeah, I knew you wanted it. I saw it in your eyes last night. And it's why you're going to carry my baby."

Her eyes opened with horror at the mention of that. "What? No!"

"Shut the fuck up, bitch!" he pulled her hair hard enough to make her howl. His cock was still pounding her, never loosing focus from what its purpose was. He spoke harshly into her ear:

"You're going to be part of my harem, Mona. Whether you like it or not, and I don't care what your husband might think. You're going to submit yourself to me in more ways that you've never committed to your man before. Every night when you go to sleep, you're going to be thinking about my black cock, of wanting to have my black cock, and of many ways your French pussy, asshole and mouth can do to please my black cock. And in the end, by the time you and I have gotten to know ourselves more, you're going to give birth to a black African baby."

Mona was confused. Her emotions were suddenly a mixture of awe and pleasing ecstasy that she was having a hard time believing his words or assuming he was telling a nasty joke.

"You can't ... can't be serious?" she moaned, still caught in the unbridled lust his cock, as well as his words, were meting upon her.

Olu abruptly stopped jerking his hips and pulled his cock out of her. Mona felt as if someone had just killed the sun; she didn't wish for him to stop. Olu turned her around to look at her. While Mona was still flushed with excitement and gasping from the bout of fucking he'd just been applying to her, Olu's face was cold and dead serious.

"Have you ever heard of a drug called Clomid?" he asked her.

Mona screwed her face. "No ... no, I don't think I have."

"Maybe someone else would know. Come with me."

He grabbed her arm and pulled her along back into the bedroom. Mona's mind was in a whirl of confusion. Her pussy was still aching for his cock whereas her brain was trying hard to swallow all what he'd just revealed to her.

Becca had just risen from bed yawning. She covered her nose from the funk smell of dried cum that was the remains of last night's marathon fucking. A result of another wild and totally fulfilling night courtesy of her black master. Becca's hair was a mess and her body felt sticky with sweat and dried cum. She was definitely going to have to find herself a hair salon before afternoon, she thought to herself. She was about pulling out the rumpled bed sheet from the bed when she stopped, hearing her friend's moans coming from the bathroom. Her moans were followed by that of her master speaking harshly at her. She smiled to herself, obviously the master just couldn't wait to give her a morning treat. How much she still carried memories of being back at his place at Abuja, when he would service her just about every hour of the day. Her drove a hand into her cunt and sighed as the sound of her friend's cries from inside the bathroom was growing louder, coupled with what sounded like thighs slapping against each other. Becca felt herself starting to get wet from it. She about to go over and join in the fun when the door pushed itself open and out came the master pulling Mona along. Becca's smile instantly vanished as she noticed the dark look that was in his eyes.

"Becca," he barked at her. "You know anything about a drug called Clomid?"

"Yeah ... yes, I do know about it. What about it?"

He pulled Mona to stand beside him. "How about you telling our third wife here what the drug is about."

Mona looked at him, her eyes aghast with shock. "Third wife?"

Becca then laughed. "Oh, Mona's going to be one of us? How sweet!" she clasped her hands together and gave a leap for joy before turning towards Mona. "It's a fertility drug, Mona. Stuff that women take to foster pregnancy. When was the last time you felt ripe?"

"About a week and a half ago. Why?"

Becca was as happy as only a schoolgirl would. "Why because the drug helps kick in your cycle into blooming speed. In other words, you're going to be carrying an African trophy just about the same time that I would."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Introducing: Black Master Olu Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds