• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 14

The Wedding Planner Ch. 14

12

She was late getting to work on Tuesday. She'd lost track of time playing with Pete and Darin, the two boys she and Marci had hooked up with the night before and she had rushed home, showered and changed before hurrying to work. There was a note on her desk telling her to call Marci ASAP.

"Hey girlfriend, whatcha need?"

"Dan needs to see you right away. What is going on? You are never late."

"You know what is going on. You are the one who bailed out and left me with two oversexed young hunks. I had a hell of a time getting away from them."

"Not my fault sweetie. You know when we go out together that I have to quit in time to beat Frank home. If you don't want to leave when I do you know that you will have to take up the slack."

"What does Dan want?"

"Haven't got a clue. He just told me to get you into his office as soon as you got here."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What does your day look like" Dan asked her as soon as she walked into his office.

"Nothing major. I have some contracts to review and I need to do some set up work on the Cole wedding this coming Saturday."

"Could you have it all cleared up by noon?"

"I suppose I could. What's up?"

"Jared is flying in from Chicago. He gets here at eleven, plans on being here through Thursday and he specifically asked for you."

"You have a problem then. Harvey is going to be in town tomorrow and Thursday and I've already committed to spending those days with him. Or at least those evenings."

"So you could take care of Jared today and during the day on Wednesday and Thursday?"

"Today yes, but no on the rest. I won't take Harvey sloppy seconds."

"Ouch! This puts me between a rock and a hard place. I don't want Jared or Harvey pissed at me, but it doesn't look like I can avoid it."

"It shouldn't be a problem for you. I can handle Jared. I'll just tell him he should have let me know sooner that he was coming. That way I would have known not to make other commitments. Where am I meeting him?"

"Here in the restaurant at 12:30. That will take care of today, but I'll need to find someone for the next two and I hope he won't be too disappointed."

As she was on her way back to her desk the idea came to her and she turned around and went back to Dan's office. She stuck her head inside the door and said:

"Hold off on finding someone else for Jared until I get back to you. I think I have a way to take care of the problem."

Back at her desk she made several phone calls and inside of thirty minutes she was down to needing only one thing to make her plan happen and she was sure enough of getting that one thing that she called Dan and told him that the Jared problem had been taken care of. She looked at her watch and saw that she had just a little over two hours to get her desk cleared before she had to meet Jared.

The afternoon went pretty much as expected. Jared met her in the hotel dining room where they had lunch and talked and then she surprised him by taking him home with her.

"I get all hot inside when I do my lovers on my husband's bed."

She undressed him and then sat him down on the bed and then did a slow strip tease for him. When her dress hit the floor and she was standing in front of him in just heels, bra and thong panties he was sitting there stroking an already hard cock. She walked over to him and bent down to take him in her mouth as she removed what little she still had on. Knowing his tastes she left the heels on and the she pushed him onto his back and moved over the top of him. She used her right hand to guide him into her as she sank down on him. When she had him fully inside she began to rock back and forth and slide up and down on him and she continued it until he was so close to getting off that he rolled her over onto her back, lifted her legs up onto his shoulders and then started fucking her hard. She had a very hard orgasm and just seconds later he had his climax.

He fell to the bed beside her and for several seconds they laid there gasping for breath and then she moved her hand slowly down his body and started fondling his cock. She felt it twitch in her hand and she giggled and moved her head down and took him in her mouth. He was hard in minutes and she pulled him on top of her and they did it again. A shower, followed by a light dinner was followed by two more romps with a sixty-nine between them and then the two of them fell asleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wednesday was a busy day for her and she couldn't get away from work until 5:30. She hurried home and got busy getting ready and at 6:30 the doorbell rang and when she opened the door Harvey and Bobby were standing there. She stepped forward and kissed both of them and then stepped aside to let them in.

"Should I wave for Tony to come in?' Harvey asked her.

"You know the answer to that one lover."

"Yes, I suppose I do. What is it you are always telling me? Oh yeah, that you are on my time."

He waved for Tony to join them and said, "He got a big charge out of doing you while wearing your husband's clothes."

She led the three into the kitchen where she had set up a veggie tray and a meat and cheese tray. She told them that there was beer in the refrigerator, wine on the counter and stronger stuff in the cabinet above the stove. Harvey got a beer out of the fridge and then asked:

"Okay, now what is this big secret that you have for me?"

"Come in the living room and I'll tell you."

They left Bobby and Tony in the kitchen picking over the meat and cheese tray and went out and sat down on the couch.

"Please don't be too pissed at me, but I am meddling in your family affairs again."

"What did you do this time?"

The doorbell rang and she looked at her watch and said, "There she is. Right on time."

She went to the door and let Marci in and said, "He's in the kitchen."

Marci gave her a hug and said, "Thank you Fran, thank you, thank you, thank you" and then she was her way to the kitchen.

She went back and sat back down with Harvey and he asked, "All right sweetie, what are you doing now?"

She told him about the talk she'd had with Pam over lunch. "They have to sit down and talk Harv. I'm hoping that I can make it happen. I really like the both of them and I want to see them work it out. I promise that if tonight doesn't work I'll walk away from it and I won't meddle any more."

"That still doesn't tell me what you are doing."

"Just wait and watch lover. Just trust me and wait and watch."

They were all on the king size bed and she was on her knees and elbows while Harvey slowly fucked her butt and next to her on the bed Marci had Tony in her pussy and Bobby in her mouth when:

"God damn it! This is the second time you started without me."

All eyes turned to the bedroom door and saw Pam standing there with Jared.

"Shit! There isn't even any room for me on the bed. Come on baby; we will use the bedroom across the hall" and she took Jared's hand and led him away.

Bobby watched them go and the look on his face was priceless. He was in the middle of a fantastic blow job that he didn't want to stop, but at the same time he was drawn to follow his wife and see just what the hell she was up to. Wife won over blow job but he hadn't counted on Marci and when he started to pull away from her mouth she reached out and dug her nails into his ass cheeks and held him there. The only way he was going to get away from her was to cum so he grabbed her head and started fucking her face. He had already been close so it didn't take long for him to get off and as soon as Marci released him he was off the bed and out the bedroom door heading after his wife.

"What now" Harvey asked her.

"Now? Now it is in the hands of the Gods."

Harvey finished in her butt and then the two of them got up and walked across the hall and looked in the spare bedroom door. Jared was fucking her from behind and Bobby had his cock in her mouth. She looked at Harvey.

"At least they aren't fighting. Come on lover; let me wash your cock so I can do some work on it to get you hard again."

Then things got busy. With the exception of Marci, who tried hard to monopolize Bobby, the rest of them played "musical holes" as the men rotated through the women. Marci had to leave at 10:15 and that made four men and two women and by midnight she and Pam had reduced the men to quivering wrecks. Nothing that she or Pam could do would produce another hard on. Worn out, the six of them went to bed; Pam, Bobby and Tony in the one bedroom and Harvey, Jared and she in the other.

The alarm woke her and she reached for Harvey's cock and as it stirred she lowered her head and took it in her mouth. Harvey came fully awake and pulled her up on him and she settled down on him and rode him until he came. By then Jared was awake and as she got off the bed he said:

"How about me?"

She laughed and said, "The girl that brung you is across the hall. I have to shower and get ready to go to work."

By the time she was ready to leave everyone had moved to the king size bed in her bedroom. Pam was riding her husband's cock while Tony worked his cock in her ass and Jared used her mouth.

"You going to join in" she asked Harvey.

"As soon as there is an opening. Are we still on for tonight?"

"I get off at five. Make sure you lock up when you leave."

She kissed him and headed off for work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There was a lot on her desk and the day flew by as she tried to get most of the work done before leaving to meet Harvey. At 3 PM Dan asked her if things with Jared were going to work out and she told him that she had it covered and she hoped that she did. Her deal with Pam was that in exchange for putting her and Bobby into a situation where they had to talk Pam would take care of Jared while he was in town. Marci had agreed to be backup if things between Pam and Bobby turned to shit and Pam had to cancel. She had not heard from Pam so she assumed that everything was all right.

At 4:30 Harvey called and told her he would meet her in the hotel restaurant when she got off work. He was sitting at a table next to the windows when she got there. After they had ordered he asked:

"You up to a quiet evening in tonight?"

"Whatever you want baby; you know I'm...."

"I know, I know; you are on my time, but it won't kill me to do what you want to do for a change."

"I'd like a quiet evening."

"I gambled that you would and I gave Tony the night off. You get to drive. You prefer the condo or your place?"

"My place is closer and you know how I feel about other men being in hubby's bed."

After a leisurely dinner she drove them to her place. She got him a beer and they sat on the couch and talked for a while and then they went to bed and made love twice before falling asleep cuddled up next to each other. They made love in the morning and then showered together and then she drove him to his 'in town' office. When he went to hand her the envelope she waved it away.

"I think you and I have reached a point where that isn't necessary any more."

"Why would you say that?"

"Because I look on you as a very good friend now."

He was silent for a moment and then he handed her the envelope and said: "I want you to have it any way. Call it a finder's fee or a commission."

"For what?"

"Well, your little party Wednesday night put me together with Jared and it turns out that we will be doing some business together."

He leaned over and kissed her, said "I'll be in touch" and got out of the car. She didn't count what was in the envelope but she did stop at the bank on the way to work and put the envelope in her safe deposit box.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As soon as she was in the building she headed for Dan's office to check in with Marci. When she got there Marci was all smiles.

"I didn't get to have him all to myself, but I did get to see him so thank you for that."

"Did Pam call you and ask you to take care of Jared?"

"No."

"Good. That means everything went well. At least I hope it did. No news is good news, right?"

"What do you have going for tonight? Can you stop for a drink?"

"No can do tonight. I've got the Cole wedding rehearsal. I hate it when they do it the day before the wedding, but half of the wedding party is from out of town and tonight is the only night they could all be here together."

"Bummer! I was hoping you could stop."

"Why? You plan on hunting tonight?"

"No. Frank will be home so I can't go out and play. Of course I wouldn't say no to a backseat quickie if I could still be home by seven."

"You are such a slut!"

"Says the slut who taught me everything I know."

Her phone was ringing when she walked into her office. She picked it up and it was Jake. He was facing a full day and wouldn't be able to catch a flight until noon on Saturday. She couldn't pass up chance to take a dig at him so she snarled into the phone, "I'm getting to hate that fucking job of yours!" and she hung up on him. She smiled as she set the phone down into the cradle and wondered how he took her abrupt ending of the phone call not that she really cared. She was ready - more than ready - for her farce of a marriage to be over.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She stood in the back and watched the rehearsal. Actually, it wasn't the rehearsal that she was looking at; she was checking out the men in the wedding party. There were only two she had no interest in - the father of the bride and the father of the groom. The were both fat, balding and totally unappealing. Two of the ushers were hunks and so were the groom and best man. The other ushers were okay and if she had to settle for one of them she wouldn't be all that upset.

As soon as the rehearsal was over she handed out the complimentary drink coupons and then went to the lounge and took a seat at the end of the bar and waited to see how things would shake out. The wedding party came in and pushed several tables together and sat down. All the men seemed to be paired up. She sipped her margarita and watched to see if any of the pairs would break up, but after forty-five minutes it looked like her string was going to be broken unless she could hook up with a wedding guest on Saturday.

Some slid on the barstool next to her and she heard, "What's a hot honey like you doing sitting here all alone?"

She turned and saw that it was the father of the groom. Fat, balding and unappealing.

"I'm sitting here waiting for some one."

"He must be a fool! Only a fool would leave a fox like you sitting alone. You have been sitting her for over forty-five minutes now."

"You've been watching me?"

"Hell yes I've been watching you. I told you that you were a fox. Half the men in her have been looking at you."

"And you felt it necessary to come over here to tell me that I've been sitting here alone for that long?"

"Hell no honey. I'm over here to try my luck. Take a shot at you and see if maybe I can get lucky."

"I don't suppose you have noticed my rings?"

"Oh yeah; I seen them, but they don't mean nothing. My wife wore her rings too and she was the biggest whore around. So, how about it? Want to have some fun?"

Fat, bald and crass, but he was available and she really did want to keep her string going. And then she thought, "Yes, I do want to keep it going, but do I want it this bad?"

Nah!

She smiled at him and said, "Maybe you will have better luck with those ladies at the other end of the bar" and she got up and left the lounge.

As she was walking across the lobby on the way to the parking lot she saw one of the ushers talking to one of the bridesmaids. Suddenly the girl slapped the usher and stormed off. Sensing an opportunity she walked up to him and asked:

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, just living proof that honesty is not always the best policy."

"I take it that she didn't like something that you said."

"Oh she most definitely didn't like it" he said as he rubbed his jaw, "and she sure packs a wallop."

"I'd offer to kiss it and make it better, but I don't know you well enough. Maybe if I bought you a drink we could change that."

"I sure could use a stiff one right now."

"Funny, so could I."

"What?"

"Nothing. Come on; let's see what a drink can do for you."

Later, as she watched Steve dress she said, "You never did tell me why she slapped you."

"She was my girlfriend and I found out she was fucking another guy and I walked away from her. This wedding tossed us together for the first time since I walked. She wanted to know what happened to me and why I'd never called and I told her what I'd found out and I'd never called because she was a slut and I wanted nothing to do with her. I guess she didn't like being called a slut."

"And yet here you are with me."

"Yeah, but being with a slut is a whole lot different from having a slut. No offence meant here, but while you might be a slut you aren't mine. You are some other dude's problem."

"So you don't mind sluts, you just don't want one of your own."

"That's it in a nutshell. You are great in the sack and if you want to give me your number I'd like to do it again."

"How about we treat this as two ships passing in the night and let it go at that."

"Suits me. Take care" and then he was gone.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The house was clean, the laundry done and she had a meat loaf in the oven when Jake got home. She pretended to be happy to see him and they hugged and kissed.

"How long before dinner" Jake asked.

"I just put the meat loaf in the oven so it will be an hour at least. Why?"

"It has been almost a week baby and I'd like to use some of that hour to help play 'catch up' if you know what I mean."

It was what she had hoped for. It had been just a little over twelve hours since Steve had come in her three times and she hadn't showered or douched. She'd had to use the bathroom three times since her evening with Steve and while urinating probably took out a good part of what Steve had left in her there would hopefully still be some traces of his sperm still left.

"That's a great idea sweetie. I've missed your magic mouth."

She looked down at him as he licked and slurped at her pussy and thought about what it was going to be like to give him a fresh fucked pussy full of fresh cum. She was determined to do it the night before she hit him with the divorce paperwork. All she needed was to know when he would get his promotion so she could time things.

Either no trace of Steve remained or Jake didn't notice because he ate her to orgasm without saying a word. Then they had sex and after cumming in her Jake started to move up so she could use her mouth to get him hard again, but she moved and got out of bed.

"No more" she said, "until after dinner."

"Oh come on sweetie."

"We have all evening and all night Jake. I'm hungry and I'm ready for dinner."

"To hell with dinner" he said reaching for her and taking hold of her arm.

She jerked away from him and snarled, "God damn it Jake; I said no!"

Hopefully, she thought, that will set the tone for the rest of the evening. She did not want to suck his cock especially after he had just spent the night with one of his whores. She had gotten what she wanted. He had eaten her well used pussy and as far as she was concerned they were done for the night.

Dinner was a silent affair and when they were done eating Jake disappeared into his basement workshop leaving her to wash and put away the dinner dishes. She went to bed early and pretended to be asleep when he came to bed. He made no attempt to wake her and that suited her just fine.

In the morning he woke her by sucking on her breasts and finger fucking her and she let him have sex with her before getting out of bed. She managed to get through the day without barking at him and that night neither of them made and sexual overtures.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Wedding Planner Ch. 14

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds