• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • School Grounds Ch. 05

School Grounds Ch. 05

12

Getting home after her embarrassing workout experience, Erica quickly makes her way inside of her quaint little apartment, and to her computer. Within moments, she is logged on to her e-mail account and is greeted with the e-mail that she knew would be waiting for her. The subject line simply read, "Task #2", and as usual there was an attachment along with the message. Also as usual, Erica chose to read the message before opening the attachment.

"Excellent picture my sub, your ability to complete such difficult tasks without hesitation shows how truly committed you are to serve me. I trust that you understand that the tasks I am having you complete are to your benefit, for they will not only prove your commitment to me as your master, but also provide you with clarity about what a life of submission is about. With that stated, your next task will likely be just a bit more challenging than the previous one, and may require some clever thinking on your part. What I want you to do tomorrow morning is run some errands, well actually one specific errand; if you have any others you wish to complete while you are out feel free, but I don't think that will end up being the case. I want you to go to the mall on the other side of town and buy a new slutty dress that you will be wearing in a future task. As for what you will wear to go shopping, I have left everything inside a garment box under your bed. Once you arrive at the mall and are standing in front of the directory, you are to call me. The mall opens at nine, so for your benefit I think you should get some sleep; I'll be waiting to hear from you no later than 9:15. Also, remember that you are not to masturbate or come without my permission.

Sincerely,

Your Master"

*

After reading her masters message, she clicked open the attachment and looked at the picture she took from the gym of her butt plug sitting on the shower floor. She smiles to herself and closes her e-mail before getting up and wandering into her bedroom to retrieve the box he had left for her under the bed. Bending down, she easily finds it and pulls it out before placing it on her bed. Erica quickly opens the white garment box to reveal her attire for her next task. A feeling of shock and amazement washes over her as she sees what he has provided for her.

Inside the box she finds a tiny, pink bikini top that is little more than a few strings and a pair of small triangles to cover up little more than her nipples, a matching g-string bikini bottom which is just as revealing, a white micro-mini skirt that would barely cover her ass, a pair of pink flip flops, and another large butt plug which was pink instead of black and instead of having a smooth taper, it had rippled sides creating a beaded look. Erica knew that it was going to be another humiliating task that she would have to complete the next morning, but decided that instead of dwelling on what was to come, it would be best to get her rest after such a long and eventful day.

Erica fell asleep as she relived the events of the day in her head, and when she woke was completely refreshed and felt very confident about her awaiting task. She quickly cleaned up and returned to her room to begin getting ready to go out. The first thing she does is to take the time and properly insert her new pink plug inside of her, making sure to be generous with the lube. Once it is in place she is able to quickly put on what little clothing that has been provided.

She looks at herself in the mirror and is astonished by exactly how revealing it is. The top barely covers a thing and more see through than she was expecting. The bottoms were just as revealing, but luckily the skirt helped to cover her front a bit, but did leave a lot of her rear exposed. Erica knew that everyone who would see her would immediately know she was a slut, or at least think that she was. However, she could not fret on that for long because she knew that she had limited time to get to the mall and call her master. The one thing she was fortunate for was that it was early and that meant, hopefully, fewer shoppers.

The entire drive over, Erica was a big ball of nerves, and wasn't sure exactly that she would be able to get out the car in her state of dress. She knew deep down though that the thought of not doing so and upsetting her master would be more than she could bear.

Erica arrived at the mall at exactly nine o'clock, and after a bit of motivating self talks she exited her car and walked towards the entrance. Because it was early, there were only a few cars in the lot, and when she entered the mall there was hardly anybody walking around. She immediately located the mall directory located in front of the escalators, and as she walked towards them she caught her reflection in one of the shops windows.

The sight startled her at first because she had a hard time believing that she was actually walking through such a public place in dressed so scantily. She knew however that to complete her task, she would have to act as though she did so every day. Once she reached the directory she pulled out her phone from her purse and dialed her master. After one ring he answered and immediately began instructing her on what exactly he expected her to do while she shopped for her new dress.

"Good morning slut, I hope you had a peaceful night's sleep. I'm sure you look absolutely stunning in your outfit this fine morning as well. As for what expect from you today: that you at least go into three separate shops and try on a dress in each of them, when trying on the dresses you will not lock the dressing room doors and will strip completely naked before doing so, while naked in one of the dressing rooms you will step out and ask one of the sales associates to grab you a smaller size of the dress you are trying on, while they leave to retrieve your request you will snap off a picture of yourself standing naked in view of the rest of the store sending it to me when you have, and finally when you have decided on the dress you are going to purchase you will get redressed in the changing room, but leave your bikini bottoms hanging on the back of the door, pay for the dress and leave. Once you are back at this directory with your new dress you will phone my once again for your next task. Oh, and as for the dress, it should be black, backless, and hang no longer than the skirt you are currently wearing. Have fun, and don't forget to call."

With that the call ended, and now Erica was feeling a bit more apprehensive about completing her task, but knew deep down that there was no way she would not complete it. Looking over the directory, she mapped out her attack by picking three stores that not only would have the type of dresses she would be looking for, but also be relatively free of other shoppers at such an early hour. Also, they were all located on the first floor which meant she didn't have to worry about anyone looking up her skirt as she rode the escalator. The first shop was just in front to the left of the escalator, and she confidently strolled over towards it.

The shop was more of a small feminine boutique rather than the normal open space must other mall stores were like. It catered specifically to women and specialized in French style, intimate apparel. Erica browsed the few dress racks they had and pulled a few dresses that she felt might fit her master's specifications. With them draped over her arm she got the attention of the only sales associate in the shop, and asked to have a fitting room opened.

The sales woman, a cute, twenty something blonde women, showed her towards the back of the store and opened one of the three rooms for her. Inside, Erica hung the dresses up on the hook on her side of the door and resisted the urge to lock the room, which allowed to door to remain cracked open just a bit. Taking a deep breath, she began to undress completely, just like she has many times before, but this time felt an extra sense of naughtiness come over her as she knew that she was doing so per her master's orders.

Once naked she tried on the first dress and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked stunning in it, but unfortunately it was a bit too see-through, and was probably more negligee than dress. She peeled it off and tried on the next which was more what she was looking for but unfortunately wasn't backless and hung too low, but still she looked amazingly sexy and was beginning to feel the tell tale signs of arousal forming in her sex. The last of the dresses she tried on was again more of a negligee and also was a bit too big for her. This reminded her of one of her master's specific details for her to complete willing performing this task and immediately figured that this store would be the best place to do it considering that there was only one sales woman present and no other costumers that she was aware of.

Erica quickly took of the dress and grabbed her phone before stepping out of the changing room to get the sales girl. Since the dressing rooms were at the back of the store, they were conveniently located next to the registers but that also meant were in complete view of the rest of the store. The sales girl was standing behind one the registers with her back towards the rooms folding clothes when Erica got her attention. Her reaction when she turned to see Erica standing naked in front of her was priceless; her jaw literally dropped. Erica however acted as if everything was normal and simply asked her if she could grab a smaller size in the dress she was holding. After a moment of hesitation by the young woman, she shook of the shook that had taken hold of her, and replied that of course she and that it would be her pleasure.

She grabbed the dress from Erica and proceeded to make her way towards the racks to fetch a smaller size. Erica knew that she had little time to snap off a picture of herself standing naked in the store, so once the sales girl turned around she immediately whipped open her phone and captured the shot he had wanted. She took a moment to look over the picture to make sure it came out, sent it off, and closed her phone just as the sales girl was coming back with the smaller dress. Erica thanked her, and returned back to the changing room. As she turned to close the door she noticed that the sales girl was still staring at her, which made Erica blush. She could not believe that she had just done that, but further more couldn't believe just how aroused it made her. Her pussy was practically flooded with arousal and she had no way of calming herself since he specifically told her she was not to masturbate or climax while he was away.

Feeling a sense of disappointment that she could not pleasure herself she hesitantly began to get redressed without even trying on the new smaller sized dress, knowing that even if it fit it did not meet his requirements. With her clothes back on and her phone stored away in her purse, Erica left the changing room, said thank you and goodbye to the sales girl, and headed to the next shop.

As she made her way to the second store, she caught another glimpse of herself in a shop window, again she felt a bit of embarrassment walking around like she was, and also realized she was silly to think that just because she wasn't going upstairs that didn't mean people couldn't see up her skirt. From her reflection, she could tell that as she walked her skirt rode up pretty high, showing off a lot of her ass.

Erica reached the second store, which was bit bigger than the first, but specialized in club wear. That meant it wouldn't be hard for her to find a slutty dress, but it would also mean that there be a possibility of more costumers. Once inside, Erica quickly scanned the store for the rack for dresses and immediately began to look through them for a dress that would meet the right standards. Soon she had herself an armful of dresses and looked for an associate to open a dressing room for her. Once again she was lead to the rooms, which were located in a separate hall way of sorts from the sales floor, and was let inside one of them.

Erica went through the process of getting naked and trying on the dresses. With each one she found something that didn't quite meet her master's specifications, or that was just too unappealing. Frustrated, Erica put back on her original clothes and exited the store; she was beginning to feel as though she wasn't going to find the right dress. Feeling a bit defeated, she strolled towards what she hoped would be the final store.

At the next store, a high-end lingerie shop, Erica wasted no time and simply began pulling every black dress off the racks and quickly found herself once again inside of a dressing room. Just like the last store, the fitting rooms were secluded in a separate hall, but instead of doors they had curtains that you could draw closed for privacy. Since she was in such a hurry, Erica didn't even bother pulling closed the curtains and rather began to undress out in the open view of the hallway.

It wasn't until she was completely nude and reaching for the first dress that she noticed her mistake, which she quickly corrected by sliding shut the curtain. Once again, she tried on dress after dress, not finding a winner, and was about to give up when the last one she tried was perfect. It was black, backless, hung to just below her ass cheeks, and made her look absolutely gorgeous. She was so happy to have found the right dress that she nearly cried, which wasn't quite the reaction she would have predicted, but she was just so relieved to have finally found the right dress.

She carefully took off the dress and began to get dressed when she remembered her master's instructions to leave her bikini bottoms hanging from the back of the changing room door once she made her selection. However, because there was no door, there was no hook; the dresses had been hanging from the pole in which the curtain slid across. After bit of quick thinking, Erica came up with a clever solution to the problem by simply lifting the pole up and out of its cradle on the wall and slipped the tiny, pink g-string on to it as if were a new curtain. She actually felt pretty proud of herself for coming up with the idea, and as she made her way to the checkout counter she had a beaming smile on her face.

With the dress paid for she left the store, but couldn't keep herself from wondering what the reaction would be from who ever found her left behind garment; it wasn't until she returned to the directory that the thought escaped her. She had to phone her master to inform him of her completion, and to get the information of her next task.

He answered immediately, and took no time before he began to giving her further instruction.

"Hello my mall slut, did your shopping go well?"

"Yes master."

"Good, I am glad to hear it. Also, I am glad that you were able to complete all aspects of the task so quickly; the picture of you in the store came out great. I bet your pussy is just gushing right now since you are basically exposed in such a tiny skirt, and you have a nice big plug up your ass. Am I right?"

"Yes master."

"Perfect, because your third task will only further flood that cunt of yours. I have reserved a room for you at the Grand Hotel downtown tonight. You are to go directly there once our call has ended. When you arrive, check in with the front desk and let them know you are checking in for the Reeves reservation. Everything is taken care of so you should only have to sign in to receive your room key. Once in the room, feel free to relax, get cleaned up a bit, and order anything to eat from room service; you can also remove the plug if you wish. The only thing I expect is that you will be done up and dressed in your new dress by six o'clock because I have also made dinner plans for you in the hotel's restaurant at six thirty. You will call me once you are ready to go to dinner so I can give you further information. Is what I said clear whore?"

"Yes master."

"Excellent. Oh and before I forget, there will also be a present waiting for you inside the hotel room that I think you will find rather exciting. Have a relaxing afternoon while you can because tonight will definitely be an interesting and eventful one."

With that the phone went dead as he had hung up, and Erica was left standing in front of the directory processing everything he had just told her. A night in a luxury hotel was most certainly not something she expected to be happening, and his kindness towards her was also a bit off putting. She was happy to hear that he was allowing her a relaxing afternoon, but was also concerned because she knew it would probably mean a truly rough night ahead.

Wanting to take advantage of her well deserved rest, Erica made her way back out to her car and headed towards the hotel. The ride over, she was beaming with excitement and confidence from her ability to complete her master's request so well. When she arrived at the hotel her mood was bordering on cocky, and she didn't even think twice about the way in which she was dressed as she strolled through the hotel's lobby and up to the front desk.

After some quick formalities she soon had the room key and was inside her room, which was a king, bed suite. She immediately took notice of the gift bag waiting for her on the table by the window, but decided not to open right then. She instead pulled off her clothes, removed the plug, and drew a bath; she was taking full advantage of her rest time.

Her bath lasted a good half hour before she got out to dry off. Wrapping a robe around her now smooth, clean body, she began to feel hungry and decided to order some room service. Once the call to room service was put in she went over to the window and pulled back the blinds to take look at her view of the city. It was as she was standing in front of the window that she once again took notice of the gift on the table, and figured that while she waited for room service to arrive it would be an appropriate time to open it.

Inside she found a pair of black stiletto heels, an envelope with two hundred dollars inside, a thin, black leather, choker, and some bathroom products as well as some makeup. The gifts definitely excited Erica, as well as enticed her curiosity about what was to come.

The rest of the afternoon went by peacefully for Erica; she enjoyed her lunch, and lazily laid around the room watching television. However, her curiosity of what was going to happen in the coming night never fully left her head, and soon found that it was time for her to begin getting ready for her master's dinner plan for her.

She used the bathroom products from the gift bag to clean herself up and shave any stubble from her legs and bush. With that completed, she moved onto applying her makeup and doing her hair. When she was all done it pleased her to see just how sexy she had made herself look which helped put her at ease about the mysterious dinner. She then returned to the bedroom and put on the choker, heels, and dress.

Looking in the mirror one last time, Erica was surprised at not only how slutty she looked, but also how sexy and beautiful she looked. Her confidence was at an all time high and was ready for whatever may lay ahead of her. She took out her phone and called her master.

"Right on time, I appreciate the punctuality. Are you all dressed for dinner?"

"Yes master."

"Did you like your presents, and are you wearing the appropriate items that were inside?"

"Yes master."

"I'm sure you look absolutely sexy, and you probably are just dying to find out what my plans are for you tonight but you will have to be patient because I will only be give you information in bits at a time. First thing you will take a picture of yourself and send it to me before you go down to dinner where you will sit and wait for your dinner mates at the bar, having a couple of drinks while you do. Once they arrive, you will know immediately when they do, you are to text me informing me of it. Right now that is all you need to know, but I promise more to come as the night goes on. Am I understood?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • School Grounds Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds