• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Disgust or Lust

Disgust or Lust

Janet called Ron at work to tell him that the air conditioner was on the blink and it was getting very uncomfortable. Since that was Ron's business he called one of his clients and asked them to send a service truck to his house. Janet had opened all the windows and doors to cool the place off and she wore a loose silk gown to keep as cool as possible. By the time the service tech, Derek, arrived, Janet was pretty hot.

Derek checked the A/C unit and found it to be low on refrigerant. He told Janet that first he would have to find the leak and repair it then he would gas it up and cool her off. Janet thought , "Oh gosh you could leave me heated up," as she looked at this hard-bodied black service tech. The heat and her clingy clothes had her pretty horny and she was watching Derek's moves with uncharacteristic lust on her mind. He was wearing chino uniform shorts and a chino shirt with the sleeves cut off showing off his muscular tattooed arms. He was sweating profusely and his ebony skin was shiny. His shirt was hanging open and his hard chest was as wet as if he had oiled it up. Janet was beginning to build a fantasy about this guy and it made her so uncomfortable to be near him that she went back into the hot house.

Derek eliminated the outside unit as the problem and he went into the house to check the air handler. Janet showed him to the closet and watched as he worked on it. The crotch of his shorts was definitely full. Janet watched closely as he worked around and she could see his equipment moving around obscenely inside those light shorts. She found herself wanting to reach into his shorts and grab him.

"Not in here," he announced, startling Janet. "The leak. It's probably in the lines from outside. I'll have to get into the attic."

Janet had to pull her car out of the garage to give Derek access to the attic door. When she walked back in Derek already had his ladder set up and he was climbing up to open the trap door. Janet stopped at the bottom and watched him as he pushed the trap door up. She was shocked and excited by what she saw, Derek's shorts were very loose and she could see up the legs. When he leaned over to see in the attic she discovered that to her pleasure, HE WASN"T WEARING ANY UNDERWEAR! Janet was treated to a wonderful view of this black dude's equipment; his dick head and his balls were just hanging there above her. She could have stepped up on the first step of the ladder and reached up into his shorts and grabbed them. Oh god she wanted to.

Janet was getting real flushed and she couldn't keep her eyes off his crotch as he worked around. His dick was so long it almost hung out of his shorts. She was shocked and embarrassed when Derek looked down at her and caught her studying his crotch. He just asked if she had a flashlight. She went over to the workbench and began to search around aware of his eyes on her. She found one and returned to give it to him. He had put one leg up into the attic stretching his shorts open so far that his dick and balls were swinging freely. His shorts were stretched so high half of his dick now hung out. Derek asked her to hand him the flashlight and he reached down but not very far. Janet had to step up onto the second step to hand it to him. Her face was at his knee level and his dick head was hanging right in front of her eyes. When he reached down for the flashlight his prick bumped Janet's face and she grabbed his leg to keep her balance.

Derek held Janet's hand with the flashlight and said, "Kiss it! You know you want to."

She turned her head away and tried to pull her hand free but Derek held it tightly and pulled her up higher until her face was touching his dick. "Go ahead and kiss it," he again suggested. She lost her mind and gave the head of his black dick a little peck. The hot spongy head touching her lips was like a jolt of electricity to her clit. "I mean a FRENCH KISS!" he cooed and he held himself out to her. She gave his black cock a little open mouth kiss. It was taboo and naughty and sexier than anything she had ever done in her life. She loved it.

Janet kept the tip of his prick in her mouth. She was so turned on that she pushed her tongue into his pee hole. He said "Oh yes bitch do that and lick my sweaty nuts."

God forgive her; she did it with his dick laying across her face.

Derek told her to hold his dick. It was really big. She wrapped her hand around it and it started swelling. Oh god this was exciting. She pulled it and watched the skin cover the head and then slide back down to expose it again.

Janet used one hand on his black dick and the other to feel his black balls. Then she stepped up pushed his dick down between her breasts then slid it over and touched his hot dick to her nipple. It was like giving herself an electric shock.

Derek asked if she liked rubbing his prick on her tits. She nodded her head.

"Good, cause I'm gonna slide my black dick all over your little white body...AFTER you suck me off."

Janet panicked, "I can't...I've never sucked ANYONE off."

"It's not so bad. You already did the hard part. Think about it, you had my black dick in your mouth and you gave me that little lick and suck. Did that excite you?"

"Um ha." She moaned.

"You will love this even more, I promise. Now take another little lick." He coaxed. Janet opened her mouth a little and he put the tip of his prick between her lips.

"Now take the head into your mouth."

This was bad. She shouldn't be doing this. What if she got caught? Why wasn't she running away? It WAS exciting her and she wanted more. She secretly wanted to make his cum shoot into her mouth. Then she wanted his big black dick in her cunt pounding her until she exploded a hundred times.

"Now take a little more and suck it some." Derek instructed. She took the head and a little more and began to suck on him. She reached up and caressed his nuts. She rolled then around between her little fingers and she sucked up and down his prick. He began to moan, "Oh that's right Baby, make sweet love to my crotch." Then she let him slide his dick further to her mouth until it was completely filled.

When he was in as far as she could take him he told her to relax and open her throat because he was going to fuck her face deep.

Janet panicked and tried to pull back. Derek put one hand on her head and held his dick in her mouth; he reached down and began to touch her sensitive boobs. She calmed down as her body responded. She liked feeling the shape and texture of his dick in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the ridge of his shapely helmet. Janet pushed the tip of her tongue into his dick hole again and this time she tasted his lube. She rubbed his dick all over the inside of her mouth and sucked and licked all she could get in her mouth.

Derek spoke slowly and lovingly to Janet as he gently pushed more and more of his hot black prick into her little white mouth. He pinched her nipples and pushed harder until the tip again touched the back of her mouth.

"Just relax your throat and let my dick slide in," Derek hummed over and over as he kneaded her tits. Slowly the tip of his dick began to slide into Janet's throat. Janet fought her gag reflex and she was so incredibly turned on that at this point she would let him do ANYTHING to her. Slowly he got his dick completely down her throat. Janet's nose was pressed into his pubic hair and she pressed his nuts to her chin. She loved this then he slowly drew his prick out of her mouth.

"Want more?" he asked.

She reached around to his ass and pulled him back. He again slid his long dick back down her throat...in and out his dick slid. He loved watching beautiful white women suck his tool. Drool dripped out of her mouth. Suddenly he shot a frantic load of his spunk down her throat. Janet held his ass and felt his dick convulse over and over as her sexy mouth drew out massive amounts of his cum. She swallowed as much as she could but it seemed like gallons were pouring out of her mouth. She tried to suck it all up, she couldn't stop she just kept licking this new toy while Derek felt her boobs.

Janet loved this black dick and Derek loved her white boobs; in fact he loved them so much that he decided he would fuck them next.

"Go inside, clean up an put on something sexy. I will finish fixing this damn air conditioner. I'll get this place cooled off and then I'm going to fuck your tits."

Janet was in a sexual frenzy. All she could do was think about Derek's black snake slithering all over her frustrated body. Looking up his shorts had awakened a virtual nymphomaniac. She bathed and put on make up. She selected a sheer bra and matching panties. She put on high heel slippers and covered herself with a long silk robe. She knew she looked great when she walked into the living room. Derek was sitting on the couch and he whistled when he saw her.

"Hey gorgeous, the air is fixed." he said, "Now I'll cool you off."

"Come over here and let me see your beautiful body." She walked up to him and opened her robe. "Oh my YES!" Drooled Derek. Then he pulled her left bra cup down and told her he was going to fuck her pretty white tits with his nasty black prick.

Derek stood up and stripped. Janet was amazed. She didn't realize just how big he was; his swinging limp dick must have been 10 inches long. How did she swallow it she wondered? She was ready to see if she could take it into her cunt.

Derek sat down. "Touch it." He ordered.

"I shouldn't," she said but she went over to the couch and reached down and ran her fingers up his legs to his balls. Her heart was pounding as she felt those live black testicles moving around in her fingers. She slid her hands up to his stiffening member and when she felt the hot pulsing flesh she climbed over his big leg and rubbed her crotch on his thigh. Janet grabbed his dick firmly in her hands. She had to experience this erotic prick totally. Janet pulled his dick as she stood up to lay down on the floor. Derek squatted over her. She rubbed his cock over her face and chest.

She pulled her bra off and said, "Now fuck my tits." Derek slid between her beautiful breasts and she held them around his dick. He slid his prick slowly between her soft breasts. He spit down onto her chest and got it all slippery, as he got more and more aroused he hunched faster and faster. Janet worked to hold her breasts around the snaking dick between them and suddenly he began to cum into her boobs. She grabbed his dick and took his still squirting dick head into her mouth. Oh my god, was she feeling like a wanton slut? She knew that she was never so hot in her life.

He stood up and looked down at this beautiful wanton housewife lying beneath him. He wanted more of her and he knew that she needed lots more of him.

"Get me a beer, bitch." He commanded.

Janet jumped up and grabbed her robe and ran to the kitchen.

She needed his big black sex monster to fuck her cunt and if a beer would keep him here she would get it for him.

When she returned she had her gown open and tied under her breasts. She knew how beautiful her breasts look and her husband loved it when she showed them off this way. Derek liked it too. She could tell by the lustful look he was giving her.

She held the beer out and asked, "Want this?" She poured some on her tits and said, "Lick it off these."

Derek jumped up and grabbed her and began to drink the beer off her breasts as she poured more on. Then she filled her mouth with some and pulled his face to hers and they locked lips and she feed him more beer. She would fill her mouth then pass it into his, over and over until the bottle was empty.

His big lips were so soft she wanted to keep sucking them but he had other plans. He pushed her back onto the couch and began to suck her tits with those big soft lips. Now she was going crazy with desire. She pushed his head down her body until his mouth was on her crotch. She still had her sheer panties on but Derek attacked her crotch anyway. It was unbelievably hot to feel his lips and wet tongue through the flimsy material. Suddenly Derek grabbed the fabric in his teeth and ripped them open. When his mouth touched her naked cunt she exploded with a gut-wrenching climax unlike anything she had ever experienced.

Now he needed to fuck her little white cunt. She spread her legs wide and he rubbed his pecker head all over her cunt lips. Janet was crazy with lust; she wanted to feel his hot black meat fill her up. He filled her up all right; slowly at first then over and over again he slammed that huge piece of black meat into her tender little pink pussy. She loved it and she couldn't get enough.

"Fuck me!" Janet screamed and held his head to her breasts. He sucked her tits and fucked her cunt and she exploded with the hot flashes of first one climax and soon after another. She never had more than one climax but she just had three and wanted a fourth.

Derek lifted her up tore off what was left of her panties and laid her on her stomach over the arm of the couch. He shoved his big slippery black cock back into her cunt and started pounding her from behind. He pinched her tits with one hand and as he fucked her he slipped a finger into her asshole. Janet screamed with her fourth climax and Derek shot his hot sperm into her with a thunderous explosion that threatened to blow his balls off.

I watched! That's right I saw my wife fuck a black man, and I have never been so turned on in all my life! I came home early to be sure the service tech had arrived and when I got there Janet was getting a beer wearing just a gown. I stayed hidden and I watched...and I beat off.

I watched this enormous black guy fucking my wife, the innocent girl I married. The look on her face was of pure ecstasy and she had become an insatiable nymph that I newer knew existed. Janet kept begging Derek to fuck her more. He finally told her that he had to go

Janet just lay there all covered with body fluids as he dressed and left. Finally Janet went into the bathroom to clean up. I left and stayed out until my usual arrival time. Janet gave no sign that anything unusual had occurred.

I was horny enough to fuck anything but I wanted Janet to start it. She did nothing sexual, as a matter of fact she acted anything but sexy.

I'm not sure what to do next because I am torn between disgust and lust.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Disgust or Lust

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 832 milliseconds