• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 24 Hour Slut Wife Or 365 Day Slut

24 Hour Slut Wife Or 365 Day Slut

She looked so beautiful, even after being used in the manner and capacity she had been. She still had on her zebra stilettos, her jean skirt, no panties of course and the tight white shirt she started out with. She looked exhausted!

"Seven". I said, somewhat disappointed but also somewhat relieved.

"Yeah" she said with groggy eyes.

"One short of your goal, but looks like you had fun. I know I did." I said reassuring her.

She had just finished having sex with seven different men, her goal was 8 and she could be a slut for one entire year but she fell just short. Again I was disappointed and relieved at the same time. Lets back track 2 weeks and I will tell you how we came to this predicament.

2 weeks earlier

My wife Karen is one incredibly beautiful woman she is 5'5" blond hair blue eyes and she works out daily. She is very athletic with fabulous legs and the most wonderful ass. She has small perky tits, which is ok with me I am not a boob man.

We were out playing pool with my buddy Mike. Mike is one of those guys who all the women want, he is somewhat unobtainable. Every time he gets a girlfriend he finds something wrong with her within a week or 2 and dumps them. He gets picked up constantly even when we go out to strip clubs he seems to pick up a hottie. My wife has somewhat of a private crush on him, not the want to leave me and be with him kind of crush but the want to spend the night being one of his fuck toys and then being tossed to the curb or used again for a little bit.

Anyways Mike was flirting with my wife, he always does. He also has a little crush on Karen; she is like the unobtainable girl to him. She is the most awesome wife ever, she lets me go to strip clubs and basically do whatever I want. Once I called her and told her that one of my buddies had picked up 2 lesbians and could I just watch. She had no problem with it, as long as I just watched. Mike knows she was mine and that made him so much more attracted to her.

"If I make this shot you show me your panties ok Karen" Mike teased.

Just as he was about to shoot she said "I'm not wearing any!" Of course that made Mike miss, and further justified his little crush.

They went back and forth all night like 2 little high school kids flirting for the first time. I of course did not mind because I knew when I got home she was going to fuck the shit out me from being so turned on.

We were no sooner in the door when we got home when she dropped down and took my cock out and began to suck me for all I was worth. She gives great head and I love it. She then came up and kissed me long and hard giggling a little as she did. This turned me on even more. You see I have some very crazy kinks, some of which I have shared with her some not yet.

I am quite a good lover not trying to toot my own horn but it is true and we have a magnificent sex life. I am almost 6ft tall dark hair blue eyes and very athletic. I am an accomplished MMA fighter as a hobby so obviously I have to be in good shape. We have magnificent sex and quite often about 5 times a week, and we share our fantasies and desires quite well.

Karen then grabs me by the hand and drags me to the bedroom and proceeds to strip my clothes off then push me on the bed. She gives me a devilish grin then slowly teasingly takes off her clothes and discards them all over the room. Like a tigress she climbs on the bed and me and begins to grind herself against my naked body.

"I am crazy hot and horny right now" She exclaimed

"Does that have anything to do with Mike flirting with you?" I replied.

She blushed slightly and began to allow the head of my cock to enter her. "You seemed to be quite ok with what was going on. In fact I saw a bulge in your pants as he was standing behind me showing me how to shoot the combo."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"I found your stash of kinky stories yesterday, you are into some.... Shall we say different stuff"? She was taunting me trying to see if I was really into some of the stuff she had read.

"Oh yeah" I managed to get out "what exactly did you read"?

There was a long pause, as she began to slowly ride me and kiss me deeply. Then she whispered in my ear "all of it" her controlling mischievous grin was more wicked and seductive then I have ever seen it. "You enjoyed me kissing you right after I sucked cock right?"

I was completely floored, I did love it and she had me right where she wanted me.

"Do you really think you could handle watching me with another man? " Her grin got even wider when she felt me twitch inside her when she said that. "So you dream about me being a slut wife huh. Interesting!" She was planning something and I was in no condition to make decisions tonight. "I have also fantasized about being a slut wife. You staying at home while I go out on date, or bringing a lover home for you watch me from the closet or sitting in a chair in the corner." My cock was raging right now I was so close to exploding. "Tell me baby; tell me you think you could watch me fuck another man."

This was unbelievable, she was in total control and I was in a lot of trouble. "Don't you dare cum yet, I have not had my fill of you yet." She obviously also read the domination stories. Oh god, I am in heaven....or. "Watch my face baby as I cum all over your cock, but don't you dare cum or you will be severely punished". She was very much enjoying herself gyrating on my cock her mouth just slightly open but her eyes closed her fingernails digging into my chest. "You have fantasies about being denied for short periods of time also don't you. Me denying you your orgasm but getting my fill with and without you. I love the idea." She began to pulsate on my cock whimpering slightly with short thrusts on me. I was about to explode when she impaled herself on me and said "STOP!! This is for me now not you." She stayed in that position for nearly 5 min. enjoying her climax to the fullest.

Then she slowly slid off me and cuddled up next to me. "That was amazing baby, and don't worry I have every intention of finishing you off..... first thing in the morning. Dream about me. Love you, good night"

I woke up the next morning with a ragging hard on and in desperate need of a release. Karen was not in bed with me. I got up put on some shorts and went downstairs to the kitchen. She had breakfast ready and she looked hot. A tight pair of white shorts that said tease on the butt and a tank top with sexy white sox. She told me to sit down and served me breakfast. Just before I began to eat she pushed my plate away and straddled me face to face. "You still want your hot wife to be a little slut?" She toyed with kissing me but never made contact. "How about we make it a game?'

"Game" I was stumbling for words, I was crazy horny and turned on "How"

"You know the idea of me being a slut turns you on but you are not sure you want it full time." She mused "am I right"

"Uh-huh" was all I could muster

She pulled a piece of paper out from the back of her shorts and placed it on the table. "This is a contract. I know you are in no condition to read right now due to distractions and I can't blame you in the least." She giggled. "I will give you the basic idea and you will sign." She slid the front of my shorts down so my cock was showing. "I am going to be a slut wife for 24 hours to see how much I like it, we both know you will. During this time I am going to try to sleep with at least 8 different guys. If I succeed and I enjoy it you give me permission to be a slut for one full year." She slid the crotch of her shorts to one side and began to take the head of my cock into her. "If at the end of the 24 hrs I have not managed to sleep with 8 different guys we will just chalk it up one wonderful day" She now had me totally inside her and I could barely understand the words coming out of her mouth. "What do you think baby, can I be a slut for a day? Please....Pleassse......Plllleeeaaasssee?" with that I exploded inside her as she moved my hand with hers to make me sign the contract.

She slowly got up off me went down on me and cleaned off my cock. I was still in shock. "I will send you a text that says "game on" and you will know when to start the clock.

Later that day I looked at the contract, mostly silly stuff to make her seem sexual and controlling. She says that when the clock starts she will send me texts every time she has sex with someone so I can keep count. Yeah whatever!

Everything went back to normal over the next couple of days but the sex we had was amazing she kept getting dirtier and dirtier. Then one night when she was out on a girl's night out I was woken up by a text at 12:01am "Game on". Was she for real? She was really going to go thru with this.... I found myself hard and uncontrollably turned on.

I could not sleep even though I knew I had to go to work the next day. Luckily for me I was giving the students a test the next day and did not need to be totally rested. Images of Karen were flooding my head. She left the house that night ready to go clubbing with some friends Zebra stilettos, short denim skirt and a tight white top. Incredibly sexy!!!

12:38 "Brian, my ex-boyfriend" she hated Brian but this was a good comfort zone for her and it got her first notch in her belt.

I tried to go back to sleep and actually started dozing in and out when at 2:45 a.m. "Bouncer from Barley Corn. Think his name is Tom. I kinda drunk."

Now I had to get up I was going out of my mind. I went to the computer and started reading erotica, always going back to the same old thing "Loving wives" this shit is addicting. And obviously contagious too. I got quite immersed in a story when 4:15 a.m. "Tom's roommate Steve, Tom passed out. Hehehe". I pulled my cock out and began to stroke while reading. 4:18 "Don't you dare touch yourself; I want you crazy for me when this all done, I know I am for you. SO STOP!" What the fuck, was she serious??

At about 5:30 I started getting ready for work. I taught at the local community college and had to give a test at 7:00 that I still needed to run copies off. So I showered and ate breakfast got dressed and delayed leaving for work as much as I could. At 6:35 I knew I had to leave, but Karen was not home yet!

At work all I could think about was what Karen was doing. Giving a test was actually worse than I had anticipated I had nothing to keep my mind off what she might or might not be doing. 8:12 "I just got home baby, oh yeah, cab driver. I was out of money and had to pay him somehow." My mind was realing. "Eww, I hope the neighbors did not see." She sent. "Or would that turn you on even more, having people know you have a slut wife? Check your pants, are you hard?" I was, I was way hard.

I had another class at 9:30 but this one was not so bad, I at least had the test from the last class to grade to keep me busy. I began to think about what was actually going on, she was already at 4. Did I really want her to get to 8 and have the freedom to be a slut for one entire year? This was a big turn-on and I loved it, but one whole year, I was not so sure.

At noon I went to the cafeteria to get some lunch and had not heard from Karen since this morning so I decided to text her see how she was. "You ok babe?" I sent, short and to the point.

12:03 "Fuckfuckfuck!"

I sent back "What's wrong?"

"I fell asleep. Gota go, got things to do. Be in touch!" was all I got

I went about eating my lunch feeling a little sense of security. She fell asleep for 4 hours, there was a good chance she would not make her 8. I was feeling ok with that.

1:19 "Pizza guy, he lasted about 45 seconds and blurt out as he was cumming that he just turned 18. Hehehe glad we didn't do this last week ;)" That's 5 she is back on a roll.

2:30 "Posted an ad on craigslist about 15 min. ago and already have 45 responses. I have some reading to do."

4:48 "Shit that took too long, out of 54 response I only found 2 that were actually cute one lived in Canada (I told him I may call him later hehe) The other Todd, just left. He was hot; I let him fuck me twice."

4:53 "Hey can you give me Mike's number?"

Holy shit I had forgotten about Mike, he would be a sure thing for her. I had to think this thru; she obviously had Mike in her plans so I needed to sabotage this in some way. I sent her the number and called Mike immediately. "Hey Mike, how would you like to go to Scores and have a few drinks on me?" Mike was totally in, he loved Scores it was a strip club that had some outrageously hot chicks and it was a good time So I told Mike I would pick him up in a few. This was perfect, she was counting on him and I took him away. Now I get my cake and get to eat it too, I get a slut wife for a day but then I get her back tomorrow...... Perfect!!!

We were about 3 beers in when Mike went to the bathroom. He had left his cell phone on the table and it rang. I picked it up and looked at the number, it was Karen. Outstanding! I hit ignore on his keypad and erased the history of the call, I am a genius. Mike picked up 2 stripers on his way back and had them both sitting on his lap back at our table; one of them actually bought HIM a drink. What a dog.

9:23 "Just did the neighbor" my heart stopped, what was she thinking; now everyone would know. "Relax the one who just sold his house and is moving to Florida tomorrow! Our secret is safe."

At 10:30 Mikes phone rings again, I can see it on the table and it is Karen again, desperate I am sure. He picks it up and I tell him it is probably Karen looking for me and not to answer it cuz I am messing with her. Mike laughs and says ok. Five min. later his phone rings again and we both get a big laugh.

10:52 "Ok, come home I am done!" This text from her took a huge weight off me. However I did not rush home to her, I ordered Mike and me another round then we called it a night.

Present time:

"I did have fun, but boy am I tired." She looked at me lovingly. She began to spread her legs and I could see her pussy all read and used, with glistening cream inside and all around. I was so incredibly hard it was unbelievable. "You see something you like" she grinned. "How many times have you dreamed about this? How many times have you cum inside me and contemplated going down to get your cream-pie but chickened out because you lose your desire right after you have ejaculated? Well you have not cum yet and are still raging horny.... Riiight?" She was so right, I had dreamed about this dozens of times and actually tried to make myself go down when I was done but could not make myself do it. Now here it was staring me in the face and I was crazy horny. "Come on baby get your prize from your slut wife, you may never get this chance again....." Again she was right this may be my only chance and I did want it. Slowly I undressed and crawled between her legs, she smelled like sex. Lots and lots of sex!! I inhaled deeply and my cock got even harder. As I stuck my tongue out I could taste a salty sweet treat, I had died and gone to heaven. I was lost in delirium and must have spent about 10 min. just lapping away at her creamy cunt. She moaned and gyrated against my face then she whispered "fuck me baby, I want you so badly. All I have ever wanted was you. Pleeease fuck me now!"

I crawled up her lovely body and positioned my cock right at her hole and began to apply pressure. This would not take long so I wanted to savor it and take my time. I slid into her gaping hole with no effort at all; I pushed in all the way to the base of my cock then paused to fully enjoy the warmth of her lovely pussy. I closed my eyes and just moaned....

"Hey babe" she said like she was talking to someone else in the room other than me. I slowly opened my eyes to see an illuminating light by her ear, she was on the phone!!!! What the fuck??

"Oh yeah he totally did it, he spent about 15 min cleaning me up" she said quite matter of fact like with a little giggle. He I inside me right now an about to cum"

"But....but..."was all I could get out, I was confused, horny and about to explode.

"But what baby?.....you know you want this..... you are number 8" she pointed to the clock .... 11:56.

I came like had never cum before I thought I was going to pass out.

"I will see you tomorrow at 8 Mike..... Ok......Oh don't worry I will have Chris dress me up just how you like me.... Sluty... Ok gota go he has a mess to clean up now. Hehehe"

She tricked me..... Mike was not to be number 8 I was.... How could I fall for this?? I was not thinking straight, I was thinking with the little head.

"Enjoy it baby, you got me like this for a whole year. Don't act like you are not excited you are already hard again. After 365 days I will be all yours again but until then I am gona have a lot of fun. Who knows after a year of having your own slut wife you may not want to back to normal. Now get down there and clean me up!!"

I love her!!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 24 Hour Slut Wife Or 365 Day Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds