• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master and Darcy

Master and Darcy

I decided to try something new. I hope everyone enjoys.

*****

Darcy couldn't remember how much time had passed since Master had left for work. She was caged and her hands were tied behind her back to keep her from relieving herself as pornography played on the small screen in front of her. She was wet and aching and squirming, trying to relieve herself. She hoped that he would return soon.

As if he could hear her thoughts, Master walked in, turned on the light and saw his mahogany haired slave desperately trying to relieve herself.

"Have you missed me, pet?" he asked. She was a work of art with a pink, rhinestone studded collar and wetness soaking through her white thong.

"Oh, Master. Fuck me, I need you to fuck me," she begged.

Master grabbed her leash and opened the cage. She crawled on her knees toward him to allow him to attach the leash to her collar. He untied her hands and ordered her to follow him to the bedroom on her hands and knees. Without looking back, he pulled her leash forward and was surprised to be met with resistance. He turned to find her desperately masturbating. She had been so close to the edge that soon she was writhing with pleasure. He took deliberate steps towards her and slapped her hard.

She gasped and stopped massaging herself. She hung her head in shame.

"Are you satisfied, bitch?" Master asked sternly.

"No, Master. Forgive me. I was desperate for relief."

"I should not allow you to orgasm. I should return you to your cage."

"Please, Master, please. Forgive me." She crawled forward and started to lick his shoes.

"Ass in the air, slut," he commanded.

She quickly obeyed and he brought his hand down hard on her ass twenty times. Each swat was met with a groan from her. He removed his belt and spanked her ten more times until she was crying.

"Follow," he snapped.

This time she obeyed without getting distracted and within moments he had her kneeling in front of him as he sat on his bed.

Master pinched Darcy's nipples hard and she moaned. "I want your cock," she said. "Let me suck it, please."

He nodded and she fumbled with his zipper in her excitement. Finally those delicious seven inches bobbed before her face. Master tightened his grip on her leash, pulling her closer to it. She started to suck him, giving him her best. She was not shy and took his cock deep into her throat, moaning with pleasure at every stroke.

"You like this, don't you? You little cocksucker, dirty whore." He took his cock out of her mouth and slapped her with it a few times before letting her suck on it more.

He pulled his cock away and she whimpered. He lifted his cock and she laved her tongue over his balls. She took one into her mouth and let it slip out. She didn't mind the dusting of brown pubic hair. It was an honor to service him with her mouth.

"On the bed," he commanded. "On your back, whore."

Master pinched and nibbled at Darcy's pink nipples. She cooed and squirmed.

He lowered himself, so close to where she needed him that his very breath was making her throb. "Oh, please, Master.

He removed her panties and licked her thighs. He could taste her sweet juices on them and she moaned. "Please, Master."

He started to run his tongue over her clit and she screamed and started to move her hips in time to his licking. She felt her muscles tighten, and finally, release. She screamed and writhed and yet he continued to lick her throbbing core.

"Oh, Master, it's too much!" she screamed.

He pushed and pulled her until she was on her knees, ass in the air. Getting in the bed behind her, he thrust his cock deep inside her and she screamed again. He fucked her hard and fast as she urged him on. "Master, fuck me. Harder! I love your cock!"

He tugged on her hair and spanked her ass until he couldn't hold back anymore. He grabbed her collar and shot his load onto her face. She opened her mouth to catch the liquid, but most of it ended up on her chin and cheeks, a few drops landing on her breasts.

She massaged his cum into her skin as he led her to the cage in his closet and sat at his desk to finish some work.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Master and Darcy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 493 milliseconds