• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Permission

Permission

123

This is another "Be careful of what you wish for" story. It is a story of how a lot of love can be as damaging as a little hate. It is a story about two people and how they managed to screw up their marriage.

+++++++++++++++++

Kathy and I had been married almost ten years. We met as the result of an accident. I accidentally backed into her car in a parking lot. The damage looked minor, but you can never can tell about things like that. There was no one around so I wrote a note and put it under her windshield wiper. She called me that evening about six and I suggested that we get together and exchange insurance information and all the rest of what she would need to file a claim.

She was a college student and had just gotten out of class and my office was only eight blocks from the campus so we settled on a seven o'clock meeting at Angie's which was a student hang-out just off campus. I told her that she would recognize me immediately because it was almost certain that I would be the only one there in a three piece suit and tie. She laughed and said she would probably be the only one there with flaming red hair.

I spotted her right away when I got there. She was sitting in a booth and I walked over, introduced myself and sat down. I asked her if she had eaten yet and when she said that she hadn't I waved the waitress over and ordered a large Angie's brick oven pizza.

"No anchovies work for you" I asked Kathy and she told the waitress, "No anchovies and extra pepperoni."

When the waitress was gone I pulled out my insurance card and driver's license and handed them to Kathy and she passed me a piece of paper that she had already written her information on. After she had copied my information she handed me back my stuff and said:

"You are an interesting man."

"In what way?"

"Most people would have just taken off and hoped that the damage wouldn't be noticed for days. In fact I probably wouldn't have noticed if not for your note,"

"What can I say? I just had a feeling that the car belonged to a gorgeous redhead with green eyes and I knew that the best way to meet her would be to hit her car and leave a note."

She looked at me for a second or two and then she smiled and said, "Damned if I don't almost believe you. And what were you going to do when you met this fantasy woman?"

"Get to know her better."

She was twenty-two, a senior, and working toward a degree in Marketing. She had interned at the same company two summers in a row and she had been invited to apply for a full time position when she graduated. She was single and not in a relationship at the time.

From me she learned that I was three years out of school, working for an investment firm downtown single and just out of a relationship that had turned bad. Then I asked her:

"How many am I going to have to kill to be first in line outside your door?"

"I don't know. Tell me more about this relationship that went bad. Whose fault? Hers or yours?"

"Hers mostly, but maybe a tiny bit mine."

"Do I get an explanation of that?"

"I caught her in bed with another man so I would say that the fault was mostly hers, but I have to accept the fact that I might have done something to put her there."

"Like what?"

"I've no idea, but there had to be a reason she went from me to him."

"Did you ask her why?"

"No. What would be the point? She made a choice and once that choice was made we were done. No need to talk about it."

"I'll have to say it again; you are definitely an interesting man. Most men that I know would have laid it all at the feet of the woman who cheated. Not one of them would have said that maybe some of it was their fault."

"Back to my question about the line in front of your door."

"You have my number. If you call maybe you can take cuts."

I did call and that led to a one year courtship that ended with Kathy being my bride.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

Kathy was a virgin when we married, but she took to sex like a baby duck takes to water. She wanted to try it all and of course I obliged her. We quickly found that light BDSM and water sports were not for us, but Kathy did love to be eaten, loved sex in any position we could make work, had massive orgasms when we had anal sex and she would willingly swallow whatever her blow jobs could produce.

As the years went by things started to slow down a little in the sexual department. It wasn't so much a lack of desire as it was a case of same old/same old. Kathy had a higher sex drive than I did and she wasn't going to let things go stale. She began to look for ways to take the staleness out of things. Some of the things she came up with bothered me a little, but I felt that it was my lot in life to keep the woman I loved happy so I usually went along with whatever she came up with.

She thought it would be a kick to make love on the back seat of the car out at the local lover's lane at Steven's Point. We did it and I'll admit it was exciting, but I also sweated getting caught by the cops. Kathy got such a charge out of it that she wanted to do it again and over the course of the next year the back seat, and the front seat, saw plenty of action at Steven's Point, the Safeway supermarket parking lot, the Wal-Mart parking lot, two rest areas on the Interstate and various side streets in town.

One night we were sitting on the couch watching television when Kathy stood up, turned off the set and said:

"I want to go for a walk."

We walked outside into the bright full moon lit night and I asked her which way she wanted to go and she said down to the park. We walked down to the park which was eight blocks away and when we got there Kathy tried the swings for a bit, talked me into getting on the teeter-totter with her for a while and then she went over to the monkey bars. She played around for a bit and then she hiked up her skirt, pulled off her panties and told me to take out my cock. I looked around and didn't see anybody so I complied. Kathy got up on the monkey bars and arranged her body and then said:

"Get over here and fuck me lover."

Imagine if you can Kathy with her feet on one set of bars, holding on to a higher set of bars and pushing out so her body looked like a sideways "u" that put her sexy ass at just the right height and position so that all I had to do was step forward and slide right in. Add to that it was a bright, moonlit night and anyone coming into the park couldn't possibly miss seeing us. It was wild! Over the next six months we tried the swings, the teeter-totter, several picnic tables and – of course – we spent a lot of time on the monkey bars.

Then there was Kathy's prostitution phase. It didn't do much for me, but it turned Kathy into a sex fiend which in turn rocked my world. What Kathy did to me when she got wound up was dynamite.

It happened by accident. Kathy's car was in the shop and I was working late so I couldn't pick her up when she got off work. As a senior accounts manager Kathy was usually the last one to leave the office. She usually got off around five-thirty to five forty-five. She was going to come to my office and when I finished up we would go home from there. It was a little after six and just starting to get dark and Kathy was standing on the corner of Fourth and Sherman trying to make up her mind as to whether she should flag down a cab or take the bus when a late model Caddy slowed to a stop next to the curb. The passenger side window slid down and a voice said:

"How you doing Sweet pea?"

Kathy bent down and looked in the window and said, "Pardon me?"

"I asked you how you were doing honey, but we both know that what I'm asking is how much?"

As soon as he said that Kathy knew what was going on. The man thought she was a hooker standing on a corner. At first she was pissed. Granted, she was wearing a short skirt and heels, but the skirt wasn't all that short – it was just above the knee – but she didn't think she looked anywhere like the street walkers she had seen while driving around town and she was all set to dump on the guy when she changed her mind. Why call him a pig when she could string him along and then leave him hanging.

"How do I know that you aren't a cop?"

"Oh come on honey; you know cops can't solicit. That's entrapment."

"Cops have been known to lie to make an arrest stick."

"We both know that in this town to make a prostitution arrest valid they have to have it on tape."

"Tapes can be edited."

"Okay, how about this. You don't say nothing, just shake your head yes or no. You are a classy looking lady so what do you say to a hundred and I pay for the motel room?"

Kathy shook her head no and made an upward motion with her hand.

"One fifty?"

Again Kathy shook her head no and made an upward gesture with her hand.

"Two hundred?"

She shook her head no again and unbuttoned her blouse and showed him her 34Cs encased in a frilly bra. She leaned forward and gave him a good look at her cleavage and cupped her tits with hers hands. He took a long look and then said:

"Three hundred?"

Kathy smiled and reached for the door handle. She saw the guys eyes light up and she pulled her hand back from the door handle.

"Show me."

"Show you what?"

"You know. Do the one thing that a cop would never do. Show me."

"Oh, I get it" he said and he unzipped and pulled out his cock. He stroked it a couple of times and Kathy watched as it came erect.

"Satisfied now?"

She grinned and reached fro the door handle. She had the door opened about six inches before she pushed it shut and said:

"Sorry, but something about this just doesn't feel right."

She spun on her heel and walked away smiling as he screamed, "You fucking bitch!"

When he pulled away she flagged down a cab. When she got to my building she came into my office, locked the door behind her and then asked me if I had a twenty dollar bill. I said I did and she asked me to give it to her. I gave it to her and she said:

"I could have gotten three hundred for this, but I'm giving you the family discount so you only have to fork over twenty."

She lifted her skirt, took off her panties and then turned and bent over my desk.

"Hurry baby, hurry. Fuck me like a twenty dollar whore"

She was wet when I slid into her and all I really had to do was stand there while she went nuts driving back at me. When it was over I asked her what got into her.

"It wasn't what got into me lover; it is what wanted to get into me" and then she told me the story. "You want to know the weird part? I really wanted to get into that car and find out what it would be like to fuck some stranger for money."

That was the start of it. From then on, at least once every two weeks she would go out and walk on the street until someone pulled over and tried to pick her up. I was always parked where I could watch her and be close enough to get to her if there was trouble, but there never was. She always pulled that, "Show me. Do what a cop would never do and show me" and then after the guy had pulled out his cock she would say something didn't feel right and walk away. When she'd had her fun we went home and she fucked me into near exhaustion.

+++++++++++++++++

The next thing that came along was the result of an accident. Kathy had gotten into a fender bender and her car was in the body shop being repaired. Until she got it back I was dropping her off at work in the morning and picking her up at night. She got off work a half hour before I did and one night instead of sitting in the lobby of her building and waiting for me she called me and told me she would be waiting for me at the lounge just down the street.

When I got to the lounge I found that it was happy hour and the place was packed. Kathy was sitting at the bar with a Rob Roy in front of her and three guys talking to her. It took me a minute or so to push through the crowd and I came up behind her just as the guy on her left said:

"It is only ten minutes from here and I really would like a woman's opinion on how to decorate it."

"I'd really like to" Kathy replied, "but I can't tonight. Maybe some other time."

"I'm here every night for happy hour."

"I'll remember that."

"Are you sure..." and at that point I tapped Kathy on the shoulder and she turned and said:

"Oh, there you are."

She picked up her purse and got up. As we walked toward the door Kathy said:

"I have to use the little girl's room before we leave."

"I need to go too. I'll meet you out front."

"Make sure you wipe it down good lover; it is going to be in my mouth as soon as we get in the car."

I was sitting in a stall when someone came in and I heard a guy say:

"I ought to kick your ass for butting in on me like that. I would have had her if it wasn't for you."

"Bullshit! She was waiting for that guy."

I recognized the voice of the second guy as being the voice of the guy who had been trying to get Kathy to go to his apartment. I could hear the sound of their whizzing as the first guy said:

"It didn't matter. She was ready. I saw it in her eyes and if you hadn't of butted in I'd have had her out of here before the guy she was waiting on got here. She wanted it dude; it was a plain as day that she wanted it."

I heard the second guy over the sounds of the sink as they washed their hands:

"If she really wants it she'll be back. I told her I was usually here every night for happy hour."

"Maybe so, but I don't know about another night. What I do know is that she was a sure thing for tonight."

"Water under the bridge my man. Lets see what we can do with those tw..." and the door closed behind them. I washed my hands, met Kathy outside and we went and got in my car. She slid over next to me and her hand went to my zipper.

"Hurry home lover" she said as she worked my cock out. "I'm horny as hell and I need to be laid."

As she was stroking my cock she said, "Did you see them trying to pick me up? They wanted me. They really wanted me. They were trying to get me out of there before you could get there."

She lowered her head and took me in her mouth and as she worked to bring me off I thought about what I had seen when I first got to the bar. I thought about it and I knew what was going to be coming up next. What had happened turned Kathy on and Kathy would do just what she had done when exhibitionist sex turned her on and just what she did when the prostitution thing turned her on. She would want to do more of it until something newer came along.

Kathy was riding me cowgirl and talking about her time at the bar.

"They wanted me lover; I know they wanted me."

"I know they did" I said and I told her about what I'd overheard in the men's room.

"They could see that? They could tell from my eyes that I wanted them? They knew from my eyes that I was ready? I was lover, I was ready. It's weird baby, but as he talked I really did reach the point where I wanted to go to his apartment. It was the same feeling I had when the guy in the Caddy tried to buy me. I wanted to get in that car. The very same feeling lover, I really wanted to go to that apartment."

"Would you have gone if I had not have shown up?"

"Of course not! Fuck me lover, fuck me hard. Get me off lover; make me cum."

+++++++++++++++++++

It was two days later when I came home to an empty house. That was odd since Kathy always beat me home. Maybe half an hour after I got home Kathy came in. She dropped her purse on the table, gave me a passionate kiss and said:

"Bedroom. Now!"

She pushed away from me and headed for the bedroom dropping clothes along the way. I knew my lines in the play so I followed her undressing as I went. In the bedroom she pushed me back on the bed and then she mounted me. As she rode me cowgirl she said:

"I stopped by the lounge after work. He wasn't there, but I hadn't been on the bar stool long enough to get the cushion warm before I had a half a dozen guys trying to hustle me. They all wanted me."

She was pounding down hard on me and moaning. "And I wanted them baby, I wanted them. Fuck me baby, fuck me hard."

I pulled her down to me and rolled putting her on her back and then I drove hard into her. Hard and fast while she cried out:

"Make me cum baby, make me cum."

She had an orgasm and she dug her nails into my back and ass and moaned:

"More baby, more."

I was able to give her one more before I reached my climax. As soon as I was out of her she spun around and went for my cock with her mouth and went to work at getting me back up. It was an exhausting evening. When I couldn't answer the call any more we lay there and I asked:

"Do you think it is wise for you to go into that bar alone?"

"What's the matter baby, don't think I can handle myself? You don't trust me?"

What could I say to that? I gave her a reassuring pat on the arm and got up to go to the kitchen to fix us a bite to eat.

The next day was a repeat. She got home a half hour after I did and pulled me straight into the bedroom.

"He was there tonight" she said as she rode me. "He wants me. He wants me bad. We talked about his apartment and me looking at it to give him a woman's perspective. He wanted me baby, and I wanted him. I wanted to go to his apartment in the worst way. Oh God baby, fuck me."

It was two days before it happened again. Same story. "He wants me" she moaned as she bounced up and down on my cock. When we were done she said:

"He keeps trying to get me to go to his apartment." She hesitated for a moment and then said, "I told him tomorrow. I told him I would meet him for a drink and then we could go and look at his apartment."

"You what!" I almost screamed as I pushed her away from me.

"Don't go getting all wound up on me baby. I'll meet him, have the drink and when we get up to leave the bar you will walk in and say something like, "Oh there you are. I was hoping to find you here."

"One of these days Kathy your little games are going to backfire on you,"

"There you go again; not trusting me to be able to handle myself."

Wisely I kept my mouth shut.

The next day Kathy called me at work and gave me her game plan. She would walk into the lounge at a quarter to six. She would order her drink and nurse it until six and then she would order another. At six fifteen she would tell the guy she was ready to go. That would give me plenty of time to get to the lounge and get into position to intercept them as they were leaving.

It was as if I had been looking into a crystal ball the previous evening when I told Kathy that someday one of her games was going to backfire on her. I hadn't gotten a block from work when I ran into a traffic jam. An accident was causing traffic to back up for blocks. Finally the two vehicles were pushed out of the way and traffic began moving again. When I pulled into the lounge parking lot it was twenty to seven – a good twenty-five minutes later than Kathy's six-fifteen!

I went inside not having a clue as to what I was going to find. Had Kathy gone to his apartment when I hadn't showed? The first thing I saw when my eyes adjusted to the light level was apartment guy sitting at the bar taking with a couple of other guys. I looked around and didn't see Kathy. As I was looking around the place a waitress came up to me and said:

""You look like a Rob; am I right?"

""Yes, I am a Rob."

"Kathy said to tell you to go back out to your car and wait" and then she walked away.

I took one more quick glance around and then went back out to the car. I sat there maybe two minutes before I saw Kathy come out of the place, look around, see me and head for the car.

"Where were you" she asked as she got into the car. I told her what had happened and then asked her what had happened.

"We were almost at the door and you weren't anywhere around so I told him that I had to make a quick trip to the ladies room before we left. And then I described you to one of the waitresses and told her to tell you to wait in the car for me."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Permission

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds