• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Good Bye Promise Ch. 02

Good Bye Promise Ch. 02

I think that there's more than enough mistakes in this one. Please forgive it? Continuation of Good Bye Promise. Not up to the sex yet, that will be the next chapter :)

*

We sat down at a bench in Central Park, my excitement still bubbling within me.

"Wow, Tyler. This city it's.... it's beautiful. Thank you for taking me out. I really do appreciate it." I smiled wide at Tyler, a smile which he had returned, a smile that sent a pulse down to my core, causing me to become wet. I shivered.

"It was my pleasure. At least I got to take a pretty lady out. I couldn't be cooped up in that house any more."

I cocked my head to the side. "Oh, so you don't live in the dorms?"

"Well no, not exactly. Me and a bunch of the guys on the team live in one of the houses on campus. Still on school property just not as... restricting, I guess." He gave a half smile, I melted again.

Since our first meeting, Tyler had cut his hair and styled it up in a fauxhawk. It made his eyes an absolute force to be reckoned with. He was dressed in a plain white t-shirt, which showed the beginning of a sleeve of tattoos he was working on, something that I seemed to only have noticed that day. Tyler was also dressed in some long camouflage cargo shorts and white and green high top Adidas.

"I don't even know how old you are, anyway. So, how old are you Tyler?" I asked, giving him a warm smile. He laughed and straightened out his legs.

"Twenty-two. I'll be twenty-three in November. And just to answer a few more questions you might have: I am a grad student, working my way towards a Masters in Business. I was a bit of a slacker in high school and only got accepted into college on an Athlete's scholarship for the soccer team. But it's cool; I love the sport all the same. And what do I have to look forward to once these last two years of college are up and I finally have my Masters? Working for my dad's company. Honestly, the idea of having to have to go to work everyday in a suit just kind of kills me a little inside every time I think of it, but hopefully I'll be ready for it soon enough."

I smiled. He was perfect. In all of his simplicity- his complicated simplicity- he was perfect.

"And what about you?" he asked me, interrupting my thoughts.

"Huh?"

"Well, what about you? What's going on with your life?" I made an unsure laugh.

"Well... I'm eighteen. I won't be nineteen for another.... eleven months. I'm obviously an undergrad, but I plan to work towards my Masters, too. I'm currently majoring in Business, as well. Though it's Music Business, so I don't know if it's the same as you. I'm pretty much riding this thing out on a few small scholarships that I got here and there, student loans, parents help, and whatever other stuff I come across my time here. And the idea of having to have to go to work everyday in a suit would probably kill me too." Tyler laughed at the last comment.

Tyler moved in closer to me, his hand brushing mine. I looked at him, he was looking at me. He began to lean his head towards mine, but I pulled back, grabbing for my phone.

"Oh wow. It's almost five.... maybe we should head back to the campus? I mean, it's kind of a long cab drive, what with all the traffic..." Tyler cleared his throat and reluctantly pulled away.

"Yeah, sure. I guess we should get back."

Tyler helped me gather up some of my things and hailed a taxi so we could get back to the college campus.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It didn't take me long to realize that Tyler was very popular on campus. The attention that he got from the various girls on campus was jealousy inducing, absolutely blood boiling. Granted, Tyler made sure I got his complete, undivided attention when I wanted it- and even at times when I wasn't trying to get his attention- but Tyler wasn't shy, either.

Being the star soccer player had its benefits, and one of those was that he got a lot of attention almost anywhere he went, both on and off of the campus.

I soon found out that before me, Tyler had a bit of a reputation of being a ladies man and was years away from being a virgin, having lost it when he was fifteen. I knew that Tyler could get almost any girl he wanted. A fact that often had me wondering, Why would he even want me?

I also knew that I didn't just want to be "another girl" for Tyler. I wanted to be more than that. And so I told him that we couldn't have sex until I was ready. I myself wasn't a virgin, either. But I definitely wasn't easy. And I made sure that Tyler knew that, and that if Tyler really wanted me, he could wait.

Some nights together were hot and heavy and nearly got to the point where I just wanted Tyler inside of me. But I kept my promise to myself, a promise that lasted for years. A promise that I was surprised survived so long, seeing as how I was sure Tyler would have just left me, or vice versa, or one of us would have died from the lack of sex.

But it was also a promise that I was set on breaking on his twenty-fifth birthday.

--------------------------------------------

Tyler and I walked together, me wrapped up tight in my thick coat and also his arms as he held me close. We were braving the cold New York November air as we made our way to Warter's Bar and Grill where all of our friends were at, ready to celebrate Tyler's twenty-fifth birthday.

We made our way as quickly as we could to the bar and walked in, shaking the cold off of us as quick as we could before we heard the loud, booming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYLER!" ring through our ears. I immediately looked at Tyler to see his reaction: a big, warm smile spreading across his face for a moment before he turned his attention to me to help me take off my coat.

"Oh thanks babe", I said as Tyler took my coat from me, laying it over his coat that was draped over his arm.

"You're welcome", he said, kind of bending down towards me. I pulled him closer towards me and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"And happy birthday." He looked at me, his smile reduced to a more passionate, loving half smile.

"Thanks babe. Thank you so much", he said, kissing me on my lips.

"Okay you two lovebirds. We know how you can't keep your hands off of each other, but at least tonight let's keep it minimal!" Lena was walking towards us, her tall frame almost reaching Tyler's six foot four height and towering over my small five foot three frame. The fact that Lena was wearing heels at the moment didn't matter; she was almost six foot tall without high heels on, anyway. Maybe it was just the genes in their family? Even their mother and father- Ryan and Jane Leon- were much taller than me.

"Hey Lena!" I said, running in for a hug. We embraced, holding each other for a while. Lena was like my sister. We were both the same age, she a few months older than me. We had ended up becoming dorm mates last year, our sophomore year, and made sure that we stayed roommates. When I began dating Tyler, we became really good friends, and it just became history after that.

After Lena and I embraced for a good minute or so, she turned her attention to Tyler.

"Big brother!" she yelled, embracing him in an even bigger, tighter hug than she had given me. He laughed as she shook him from side to side, he holding her just as tight as she held him. I admired the kind of loving relationship that they had, only wishing that it was something I could relate to.

"Well, happy twenty-fifth birthday to my big brother, huh? And I'm surprised that you were able to get Colee and I in here since we aren't, you know, twenty-one."

"Well, he is the one and only Tyler Ryan Leon. Kick ass soccer player. Kick ass friend. Kick ass boyfriend?" Lena's boyfriend, Erick, came toward us and stood beside Lena, putting his arm around her waist. I nodded my head to his question.

"Yes, the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. But since Lena can't date her brother, because that would be gross, she just has to settle with you." Erick gave a booming laugh. Erick was not only Lena's boyfriend, but Tyler's best friend and former teammate/roommate. Unless Lena and I were in class, the four of us were nearly inseparable.

Tyler and Erick gave each other a big hug before we walked towards the other guests and sat down, ready to order food and talk. As we sat down, Tyler scooted my chair closer to him. I giggled.

"Might as well have me sitting in your lap if you want to be so close."

Tyler chuckled in my ear. "Well, if you don't mind something poking into you, then be my guest." I looked at Tyler. His emerald eyes were even intense in the dark room.

I took in as much of his image as I could in the darkness. He was wearing a light yellow dress shirt, no doubt one that he took off of his work clothes rack in order to keep up with the semi-formal look his little birthday bash at Warter's called for. I remembered the dark jeans that he was wearing, which I couldn't see in the dark, along with the black and white chucks he seemed to always wear when he wasn't working. Tyler was breathtaking.

I smiled at him, a smile that he returned. "I love you, Tyler," I said, my voice low, but loud enough so that only Tyler heard me.

"And I love you Colette," Tyler said back to me in the same tone. I leaned my head onto his shoulder and closed my eyes for a moment. And for just that moment, it was just Tyler and I. It was absolute bliss.

The rest of the night was composed of Tyler getting gifts, receiving hugs and kisses, drunken dancing and singing, and the other loud shenanigans that our friends were up to. At around one in the morning, I began my charade of pretending that I was starting to feel sick. I complained that my head began to hurt and my stomach began to feel strange.

"Ugh, Tyler, babe. I'm sorry but- I think I have to go back to the apartment. I feel kind of sick."

I was holding my head to try to make it seem that I was actually sick. "Oh, okay. I'll wa..." he began.

"Oh no! I can take her back!" Lena interrupted Tyler.

"It's okay, really. I can take her..." Tyler tried to argue.

I looked at him. "No, babe. Please stay. It's your night. I'll be fine. Lena will just walk me back. I'll probably just fall asleep." Tyler looked at me, worry flooding his face.

"But I..." Lena stopped him again. "Tyler, really. Just stay for a little longer. I'll walk her back, she'll be fine. I'll even stay with her until you get back to the apartment. Don't worry, I got her." Lena gave him a reassuring smile, to which he gave her an unsure smile.

"Oh... okay. But I won't be another forty-five minutes, okay babe?" Tyler said, looking at me. I smiled at him and than he kissed me.

"Okay." I responded. Lena gave him another hug and kiss, gave Erick a peck on the cheek and told him she'd call him later. We gave everyone our good-byes and walked out. As soon as we were on the street, we began to walk as fast as we could back to Tyler's apartment, all the while talking.

"So you're really going to give it up tonight?!" Lena gushed.

"Well duh! Phase one and two over. Phase three is to get him back home and leap on him when he isn't expecting it." Lena laughed.

We entered into the lobby of Tyler's apartment building and went towards the elevator. Lena pressed the number seven and we continued our talk.

"You know, I hear that he wants to ask you to move in with him," Lena said, raising her eyebrows and smiling. I raised my eyebrows to her comment.

"Oh really?"

"Mhmm."

I looked at her. "Well I just couldn't leave my Lena-Bear," I said, my voice high-pitched as I went to squeeze her cheek. Lena shook her head.

"I don't think I would mind, anyway". We both laughed.

Soon the elevator doors opened up and we made our way to apartment 702. I took off my coat and hung it up in the closet.

"Well, I'm going to go get ready. When he gets here, be sure to talk loud so I know to really be ready, okay?"

Lena smiled at me. "Okay you horndog. Go get ready for your man!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Good Bye Promise Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 786 milliseconds