• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Working Mother

Working Mother

It was a breezy saturday evening outside, as I was sitting on the couch watching the television, waiting for the evening to pass. My name is Roger, I'm 6 feet athletic body from playing basketball. I came home to my mother for my semester break. My mother works for a law firm and as usual was out on work.

A few moments later I heard my Mom's car get into the driveway. She usually leaves for office before I even wake up. I greeted her as she entered. She gave me a tight hug and a peck on the cheek as she moved in and settled on the couch. My mom was 5'6" she had a well maintained body result or working out at the gym. She had not dated since my dad died when I was 5. I was sure she got many offers but chose not to go out. I could see guys ogling at her when we went out.

"So, how was your day Mom "

"It has been hectic for a past few days, I guess I will take much needed rest tomorrow" she said as she removed her business jacket and her heels.

"You must take rest"

"How is university life treating you"

"Well, its nice but I miss being at home with you", I said as I grabbed her shoulders and started to massage it slightly.

"Looks like you have been practicing massaging", she said as she leaned on me.

I started massaging her shoulders which were very tense.

Mom had closed her eyes and was enjoying her massage.

"Mom you have to find yourself someone who can do this to you more often. I don't understand why do you don't go out and meet people", I enquired.

"Baby you know how much I loved your Dad, I cannot give that position to anyone else", she said

I always thought my mom was sexy but I had never seen her naked. She was not a conservative dresser but she usually had herself covered. As I was massaging her I had a good view of her C cup boobs as her eyes were closed. I had never thought of her as someone I would like to fuck but today as she was lying on top of me in her white shirt and grey skirt which ended about a inch above her knee. Ihad a little twich in my cock. I shifted little so that she does not feel my thing starting to harden. She opened her eyes and asked "Rog is there something wrong".

"No mom just trying to make you comfortable"

"Thank you baby"

"Do you mind doing my feet for some time, they are killing me", she asked shyly

"I would love to" I said as I sat on the carpet in front of her.

I took her foot and started massaging it. Mom closed her eyes again. I was busy massaging as I gazed over her long legs as mom dozed off I noticed that she had parted her legs just a bit. For the first time I saw her inner thighs. My cock started coming to life again. I switched and started massaging her other foot. She was sleeping deeply now. Her thighs parted little more causing her skirt to move up. Now could see half of her thighs and her pink panties came into view. I had never seen mom in this fashion before. I enjoyed the view as I kept massaging her. She woke and immediately corrected her skirt. Hopefully she didn't see me staring directly at her panties.

"Thank you baby, I think I must go and shower now", she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek very near to my lips as she went upstairs to her room.

I stared at her ass, returned to my room and jerked my cock thinking about Mom. I had one of my best ejections. I took a nap for a few hours. As mom voice woke me up telling that dinner's ready.

I went down for dinner; mom was wearing her denim shorts and a loose t-shirt. All through dinner I kept looking at her boobs or ass whichever was facing me, hopefully she did not notice.

"Do you mind watching a movie with your old mom tonight"

"I would love to Mom and who said you are old!"

"I am so glad", she said as she blushed a bit

We sat on the couch and were watching a romantic movie mom wanted to watch

About half way through the movie I noticed that mom was leaning on me, her hand on my chest and one let on top off me. I noticed that she was wearing a very thin bra and her nipples were a bit hard on seeing the movie. I was enjoying the feeling of her body against mine for the rest of the movie.

We went to our bedrooms and I masturbated again thinking about how would mom look like naked under me as I made love to her.

The next morning I woke early and made breakfast for mom. I took it and went to her room. After knocking for a few times I didn't got a reply so I slightly opened the door and saw that she was sleeping sound. I went in and saw that mom had removed her covers and sleeping only in her bra and panties. I almost dropped the tray on seeing mom. Her nipples were dark and visible through her bra. I enjoyed the view for some time giving my cock a little squeeze. I covered her then woke her. She was shocked to see me bit calmed down as she thought she was covered.

"Good Morning mom", I said as I kept the tray on her lap

She rose still covering herself, she was blushing.

"Thank you baby, no one has made me breakfast in a long time I love you baby"

"I love you too mom"

She was enjoying her breakfast as I want out to get her some juice. She had worn her t-shirt when I returned.

"It was delicious baby thank you", she rose and gave me a kiss but not the cheek but full on the lips.

I did not understand what happened.

"Why don't you lie with me for some time", she said as she opened the covers.

I got under the covers but to my surprise she had only put on the t-shirt and had panties covering her underneath. My cock was straining my shorts as she kept her legs on top of me.

We kept talking about a few things when she asked me about my long time girlfriend Katy. I told her that we recently broke up.

"Why", she asked

"I thought you two were great together, what went wrong"

I was unsure if I should tell mom about it but she kept on insisting.

"She did not do it with me. She always said that we should save it for later but I caught her with my roommate"

"That bitch"

It was the first time I had heard mom swearing

"Ohh my baby"

"So have you done it with anyone?", she asked shyly

"I have done stuff but never gone through with it"

"You are a virgin?"

"What's wrong with the girls these days"

"I would have loved to have someone like you in my days"

"That's so sweet mom", I said feeling a bit uncomfortable having this conversation as my cock rock hard just a few inches from mom.

"I would love to have someone like you too"

"You are just saying to make me feel better, I am old now", she said blushing

"I mean it mom I would love if you are my first. You are very sexy not old"

I said as I kissed her on the forehead first then full on the lips. She didn't let my tongue inside her mouth first but slowly she parted her lips and out tongues started to battle. We did this for some time as her hands brushed my cock which was hard like a rock.

"I'm not sure if we should be doing this."

"You must be with someone your age"

"But I want to be with you mom. I want you to take my virginity"

"Its been almost 15 years for me too since someone has been in me so I am I virgin too practically", she said as she kissed me hard.

Mom started rubbing my cock with her thighs as I took my hands and placed them over her beautiful boobs. I started massaging them slowly. Mom's boobs were firm. I started rubbing and squeezing them hard, all this time out lips were locked sucking each others tongues. I removed her t-shirt.

Hands roaming all over her back. I found the hook off her bra and removed it. I cupped her boobs feeling her nipples harden in my hands. I lips moving down and licking and sucking her neck as I moved toward her boobs.

I stopped and have a good look at mom's gorgeous boobs.

"You like what you see?" she asked playing with my hair.

I took her hand and placed it over my hard penis.

"This is what you are doing to me mom"

She started rubbing as I filled my mouth with her tits. Sucking them one at a time.

Mom was moaning now making me even harder.

I grabbed mom's ass and squeezed hard.

Juices were flowing down her thighs.

I moved down till I was facing her pussy. I licked it over her wet panties. I removed her panties using my teeth. Mom was dripping wet by now. I touched both lips lightly, cupped and stroked the whole pussy with my palm. I blowed all over it. Mom shuddered by this. I started licking all over her pusssy. I spread it and inserted my tongue in her wet slippery hole. My tongue going in deep, deeper. She moaned. I inserted my tongue in and out again and again.... My tongue explored, licked and finally found her clitoris.

I licked it gently, causing her to moan louder, "Suck it! I want you to suck it gently."

I followed her instructions...

"Ooh...so gooood... Ooh..." She pressed my mouth against her pussy

"Ooooh, here it is I'm cummmmming"

She came so hard and I drank almost all.

She took a few moments to come back to her senses

When she relaxed a little, I said, "Was that good mom?"

She said, "Oh sweetheart, it was unbelievable..." She stroked my hair, "Did I yell too loud?"

I laughed, "It's fine mom, yell as loud as you want. Now relax, and lie back, and this time enjoy it from beginning to end."

"But...?"she sounded unsure

"Relax," I told her, I'm going to make you come again."

"Oh God," and went back to the position with her legs apart.

The second time took her a little longer and she talked throughout, telling me how good it felt to have my tongue and lips and mouth on her. I only stopped long enough to say, "Mom, you have a beautiful pussy."

She responded with a whimper and I went back to slowly taking her to the crest of orgasm. This time, she was more relaxed as I sucked and slathered her clit. She knew more of what to expect, so when she began to peak she said, "It's starting, oh...oh...it's coming baby...yes...yes...aieee..." The scream wasn't quite as loud, but it lasted a lot longer.

"That was great baby I will return the favour", she said as she moved down and removed my shorts.

"That's a long tool you have", She said as she decided to take things into her own hand and took my manhood between her fingers. Mom continued to caress my now throbbing cock, stroking it up and down a few times before she bent over and began to lick her tongue down the underside of my shaft and onto my balls before taking one of them into her mouth. Mom's cock sucking was amazing and if she continued in the same fashion I would soon be exploding all over her face. I began to thrust my stiff cock into Mom's open mouth back and forth. She let it glide between her lips and closed her lips around it as she took me deep into her mouth and finally into her throat. Playing with her boobs all this time. Mom felt my balls tightening in her hand.

" I am going to come in your mouth, yesss, it feels so good mom!" I grunted.

" I'm cummmmming!"

Within seconds my throbbing manhood started spewing hot sticky cum in Mom's mouth. She kept swallowing my cum as it erupted from my cock deep into her mouth and down her throat.

Mom gave me a deep kiss making me taste my own cum for the first time.

My cock started coming back to life with that hot kiss.

"I need that thing in me now baby", she said as she laid on the bed in front of me spreading her legs wide.

As I moved to within reach mom grabbed my cock and pulled me towards her opening. My cock head touched her wet lips and mom thrust her pelvis forward making the head of my cock disappear inside her pussy. As I thrust forward forcing my throbbing cock into her slippery cunt as it disappeared inside her. She was very tight since it had been a long time for her to have anything inside her pussy.

"Oh my god that feels so good, don't move, let me savour the moment!" Mom cried.

We didn't talk again for some time. I was busy fondling her tits and slowly fucking her pussy and grunting and groaning. I gained speed and started humping her faster. She was moaning and trying to catch her breath. We made love for quite some time. Mom orgasmed twice more. I was fucking her faster and harder now. I felt my balls swelling as I neared cumming.

"I'm cumming mom"

"Cum in me baby, give me your sweet juice I'm cumming too, yesssssss", she shouted as I buried my semen deep into moms vagina.

I came in her until I couldn't come any more. When we were spent and lying side-by-side, I put my hand over my mother's sopping pussy and gently stroked her.

"This was the best sex I have ever had in my life baby."

"You can have me any time you want baby. I'm all yours always..", she said as we slept in the arms of each other

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Working Mother

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1143 milliseconds