• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control in a Condo

Control in a Condo

We are parked at a truck stop, it is night the bunk light is on. You are lying back on the bunk, I am on my knees dutifully sucking Master's cock. Master reaches over and opens the driver side bunk door. Slave glances up, worried, but accepting. The Kenworth next to us also has a bunk door and the driver has it open to the cool night air watching TV. He glances up upon hearing the door open and his eyes widen with shock. Master reclines again and watches as slave continues to suck his cock. She is such a good little slave. He reaches down and pets her head, pushing into her mouth. The sensation of being watched and having slave's mouth sucking him are very erotic. He glances over, the driver is leaning closer to get a good look, dick in hand stroking, lustful glaze over his eyes.

Master reaches down and grabs slave's hair and begins to pummel her face, small gagging noises and moaning noises can be heard from slave. Master enjoys the sensation of having his cock deep in her throat when she gags. He enjoys proving to her who is the dominant, that she is the submissive and will take whatever he gives to her for he owns her. Slave begins to become sloppy, she can't help the amount of drool that seeps out when Master gags her and she is embarrassed to not do her job well. Master eases back and lets her resume her task on her own. He glances over at the dick stroking driver, turned on that he has something the other driver does not.

He suddenly gets up and lays with his head at the passenger side, he orders slut to get up on the bed on all fours, ass in the air, and continue to suck Master off. Slave complies, glancing nervously at the open door. Slave can feel the cool night air wafting about her ass, the delicious sensations created as the breeze hits her slickened pussy and thighs makes her moan loudly with Master's dick in her mouth. The driver's eyes widen even more if that is possible, for Master has placed a butt plug in slave's ass. She has a tendency to be reluctant to let Master in her ass, so to prove a point, Master is there all the time! Reminding her who owns her, who can and will use her ass anytime, anywhere he wants. Slave finds the plug very uncomfortable, but the message it sends has her pussy at a roiling boil.... Slave understands Master.

Master moves slightly so he can enjoy the view of her ass in the air, just mere feet from the horny peeping tom. He can see the steam rising from her ass and pussy area. He knows slave can't help it, she enjoys being made to perform as the slut she really is... and he being the sadist he is enjoys making her perform, slapping her in the face with the reality of the slut she is. Slave's head is bobbing up and down, flashing her ass and pussy at the peeping Tom. Master hears the peeping Tom groaning and laughs, he roughly grabs slave's head and hair and begins to face fuck her.

Master backs off and lets slave come up for air, large quantities of drool and precum string from slave's mouth to his dick and Master enjoys the site before impaling slave's mouth again and again.

Noticing movement, Master glances out the door, the other driver is making a pleading gesture and gesturing towards slave's ass and pussy. Master motions for the driver to come on over.

Slave tenses as she hears the driver side door open and the cab bounce as someone enters their truck. Slave glances up still deep throating Master as the curtain is pushed aside and the driver from the other truck is standing there stroking his dick. She never knows what to expect when Master invites someone else into their playtime, but she tenaciously continues to service Master no matter what.

Master moves over closer to the cab wall and moves slave so she is perpendicular to Master on the bed, ass in air, pointed in the direction of the other driver. Slave is in heat as her pussy juices begin to dribble down the insides of her thighs. She tenses, waiting for whatever command Master may give, but entirely devoted to her primary duty of sucking Master's cock. Master taught her a very hard learned lesson once about that. No matter what, you keep sucking until Master says differently. Never, never stop no matter what is going on around you.

"For now, you are allowed to eat her pussy. That is all. Do you understand?" Master questions the horny driver. The driver eagerly nods his head, still stroking his dick furiously. Slave's hopes soar, sometimes Master does not let her cum, he loves as does she, that slave is there for Master's pleasure. And any pleasures she receives are to be cherished, a reward. She is hoping tonight will be a reward. Master likes to remind her constantly he is in charge of her body, he says when she is allowed to cum. And slave learned early on the repercussions for cumming without authorization.

Slave bucks as the horny driver swoops in and begins to molest her tender pussy. Surprised at how aggressive the driver is, slave begins to squirm and sounds of protest emanate from her as the driver savagely grinds her clit with his tongue. "Push it out, do not hide it from him slave. Stand there and take it like the bitch in heat you are." Master chides slave. Slave looks imploringly up at Master. "You can do it. You have been thru worse slave." Slave closes her eyes and tries to ride the waves of over the top stimulation of her clit, the biting, the abuse of her pussy. "No look at me slave, I want to see into your soul as he violates you." Slaves eyes open, still bobbing up and down on Master's dick. Never deviating from her task. Master's reclines back, staring into slave's eyes as he watches as she winces, flinches, and twitches in response to the beating her pussy is getting.

Gradually, the driver's gusto eases up and slave is able to enjoy the driver eating her savaged pussy. The sudden change from torture to enjoyment amuses Master. He watches for the cues that she is getting close. Master watches as slave's back begins to arch, "no, no push back out slave, stand there and take it, but do not cum yet.." Master chastises. With a deep breath, (Master feeling the air rush into slave's mouth around his dick) slave valiantly pushes back out and fully exposes her pussy to the stranger. Holding on to that ledge and trying not to fall, waiting for Master to give the signal, hoping that he does not deny her.

The driver's nose is fucking her pussy as his tongue eagerly laps away at her clit, occasionally stopping to grind his tongue into the sensitive bud there. Slave looks imploringly up at Master, whimpering... Master smiles back and strokes her head. "Does slave need to cum?" He whispers.. Slave vigorously nods her head, bobbing up and down on Master's cock. "hmmm, we may have to do something about that." Whimpers of desperation emanate from slave, eyes looking directly into Masters asking, seeking, begging.

"You may come slave, but keep your eyes open!" as slave wilts with relief and her eyes begin to close. Eyes popping open, she stares directly at Master as she finally reaches the top of the hill and begins her fall over the precipice. Master can see the raw need, hunger and desperation in her eyes as she falls. Her abdomen rippling with the contractions of her orgasm, she valiantly keeps Master's dick firmly in her mouth, eyes open while trying to ride the hurricane of sensations. Master makes her maintain eye contact. Reminding her, that is only thru him that she can find this place, only thru him can she experience this. Slave knows who she belongs to.

Grasping tightly to her ass cheeks, the other driver pushes in, licking and slurping her pussy juices. Master reaches out and begins to face fuck slave again. Slave is having a very hard time trying to take all of Master in, breathe and not fall and impale her throat on Master's dick. But Master will have no restraint, he will take all of her, whether she gives it or not. Master begins to find that wonderful place in the back of slave's throat, the wonderful place between her gagging reflex and the back of her throat. Slamming against the wall and stopping, holding, feeling slave gag several times, milking his cock and frantically draw air thru her nose to breathe.

Tears are streaming down slave's cheeks and Master loves the beautiful sight. Slave is taxed over and over. Master knows how to reach her limits and push for more. Slave flourishes and meets his demand as valiantly as she can. She wants to be a worthy opponent. She has always proudly took all he could dish out and thrived on knowing that most of the time came up to his expectations. She trusts without question, knowing Master would never seriously harm his most prized possession.

Master's fingers become insistent, and tighten in slave's hair. With a groan Master pulls back and begins to deposit slave's reward on her tongue. Slave carefully maintains a seal, making sure she does not lose a drop. Master eases back and taps her shoulder. Pushing back against the stranger, slave sits up. "Show me." Master commands. Slave obediently opens her mouth and shows Master the full load of his cum swirling on her tongue. "Good girl. Now swallow for Master." With a gleam of enjoyment and complete dignity, slave quietly swallows her reward.

"Very good pet. Very good. Now finish our friend here so that he may leave." Master gestures to the driver standing, dick in hand watching with awe. Slave immediately turns and sitting on the edge of the bed, takes the man's dick and begins to suck him off. The driver reaches out to touch her, but Master cuts him off and tells him to keep his hands off. The driver just stands there as a tool of amusement for Master. A tool to test his slave's unquestionable trust, a tool to teach her lessons.

Quite abruptly, the man begins to tremble and grunt shooting large wads of cum into slave's waiting mouth. Staggering back and trying to catch his breath, Master instructs the driver to leave. Pulling up his pants, the man thanks him and turns and gets out of the truck.

"Let me see..." Master instructs. Turning slave opens her mouth to dutifully show Master the results of her hard work. "Very good slave. Swallow." Dutifully, regally, solemnly, slave swallows.

"Who owns you slave?" Master queries. Speaking for the first time, "you do." comes the whispered reply.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Control in a Condo

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds