• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Loosening Lucy

Loosening Lucy

12

As Lucy sat in her office sipping her tea she mentally listed all the accounts which needed to be reviewed by the end of the week. She was brought back to reality by a knock on the door. "Come in," she said.

In walked the slightly larger lady from the accounting department, who Lucy suspected was being a lesbian, after this lady, Paula, had brought her female 'friend' to the Christmas party last year.

Looking at the overweight body of her subordinate made Lucy feel fantastic about her particularly beautiful body. This feeling was shattered, as with a sinister grin, Paula laid a stack of spreadsheets on her desk. "Looks like someone's been a naughty girl..." sniggered Paula. Lucy's stomach dropped. It was all over. Lucy had been syphoning money off various accounts into her own since early last year. She had always had the lingering feeling that one day someone would notice. That day had come.

Lucy kept her cool a little longer, "What's that?" she said, pretending not to know.

"You know perfectly well what that is."

Lucy couldn't handle the domineering voice of the older woman, "I needed the money," she cried as she broke down.

"You know as well as I do that you don't need anymore money than you already get paid for sitting there looking pretty. We all know how you got the job anyway you little hooker. You've been stealing out of some of my accounts, not to mention all the other employees."

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have done it I just..."

Paula was surprised at how quickly the girl had lost control of herself, "stop blabbering, I'm not going to dob you in... yet. I'm sure we can come to some arrangement."

"Oh yes, please, we can work together, don't tell anyone, I will lose my job."

"You don't deserve your job anyway you slut, but you can keep it for now. We can't discuss anything now anyway. I want you to come to my place this evening after work to make an arrangement." With that Paula left the office, leaving the spreadsheets on Lucy's desk.

Lucy put her head in her hands, she was a wreck, but she felt some relief. Paula wasn't going to dob her in. Lucy knew she would be in big trouble, maybe even jail. She couldn't go to jail! She just couldn't.

Lucy managed to get through the day without crying in front of anyone, she was hoping with all her heart that Paula would be happy to take 50% of the earnings and turn a blind eye. Fuck, she would willingly give Paula all of the syphoned money if she would keep the whole affair to herself.

At 4:30Pm Lucy received an email from Paula, it told her to drive straight to Paula's house when she finished work, Paula was finishing early so she would be home before Lucy got there. It gave her the address too.

At 5:15 Lucy left the office and got in her car. She was so nervous her hands were shaking. She steeled herself. "Come on Lucy, you can get yourself out of this mess." She even had vague hopes of continuing her little operation in league with Paula.

When Lucy arrived at the address Lucy was surprised to see quite a grand house, more than she expected Paula to afford, much nicer than Lucy's neat little apartment.

She rang the doorbell, but it was not answered by Paula, instead it was her 'friend' who Lucy met at the Christmas party but had forgotten her name.

"Hi I'm Marg, Paula said you were dropping by" Lucy thought she detected a slight smirk as Marg spoke. Marg was about the same age as Paula, in their late 30s Lucy guessed, but in Lucy's opinion, Marg was much better looking. To Lucy she looked as though she had been incredibly beautiful in her younger days, indeed she still was beautiful.

She showed Lucy into the kitchen, where Paula was sitting. "So you came," Paula boomed.

Lucy was shy now, "yes," she said meekly.

"You remember my partner Marg?"

"Yes," she said again.

"Right, well we're going to have some fun with you this evening"

This took Lucy by surprise. Here she was trying to work out how much money to give Paula. In fact Lucy was shocked, beyond belief; she had simply not considered Paula wanting anything other than money. Lucy was sure she understood correctly, but she said anyway, "Pardon, what did you say?"

"I said Marg and I are going to have some fun with you tonight."

Lucy looked at Marg, who was grinning and evil grin. She turned and started towards the door.

"Where are you going missy? Have you forgotten why you're here? I have enough evidence on your little scheme to put you in jail for a long time. And the girls in there will be rougher than us."

Lucy paused, the words sank in, and she knew she couldn't go to jail. But would she let these women do things to her, touch her in order to stay out of jail? It was only one evening she thought, surely they couldn't do anything that bad to her, they were women after all, it's not like being raped.

Little did she know...

"You best get undressed quickly you little bitch, otherwise I'll give the police a call," said Paula.

Lucy paused for a second longer then said "ok."

"I said strip!"

Lucy began taking her thin jumper off.

"And make it sexy," added Marg

Lucy was a muddle, she began unbuttoning her blouse, how the hell was she supposed to act sexy in front of lesbians! She figured they must like the same things as men, so she made a feeble attempt to replicate the strippers she'd seen on TV shows and movies, which was a very limited reference.

By the time she was down to her bra and undies, the two older women were sniggering and making snide remarks about her body and Lucy had tears running down her face.

"All the way little piggy," said Marg. Lucy unclasped her bra, letting her neat little breasts hang free. Then she slid down her panties. Exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the outer lips of her vagina.

"Tonight you will be out little piggy, our fuck pig," Paula informed her. Lucy cringed at the crude words. "As with all little piggy's you don't deserve hair down there, so first thing's first."

Marg grabbed her by the arm and led her to be bathroom. Paula followed. There was a large shower, which Paula turned on, and as the hot water came through, the two lesbians began to undress. Lucy was beside herself, she was naked, and now they were getting naked. Things were getting very real very fast.

When the water was hot, the two ladies pushed Lucy into the shower; it was almost hot enough to scold her skin. When the got in Marg grabbed the soap and began to lather up Lucy's patch of hair. "Say goodbye to your pubes little piggy" she whispered. Lucy whimpered.

Paula stood behind the Lucy with her arms around her, holding her tight, as Marg kneeled in front of her vagina with disposable razor. Lucy was repulsed at the thought of being touched by a woman sexually, let alone being held tightly against a naked slightly overweight lesbian. She looked down as she felt Marg begin her ministrations, methodically removing the hair. Once Marg had got the main section of hair she began to part Lucy's labia and gently run the razor along each lip. Lucy was sure there were no hairs there and she was terrified the razor might slice her.

It began with the faint sensitivity and the warmth began to spread. Unfortunately Lucy began to realise that no matter how hard she tried, the feeling of her pussy being toyed with was arousing her.

She closed her eyes and tried to regain her focus, but let out a gasp as her pussy was engulfed by the open mouth of Marg whilst at the same time Paula pinched and stretched her nipples. Lucy was officially turned on, she couldn't deny it. She had no idea how, but these two lesbians had her panting like a bitch on heat. It scared her.

Paula continued to toy with her nipples just rough enough to cause a bearable pain for Lucy; meanwhile Marg inserted two fingers into her pussy and lapped at her clit. Lucy couldn't handle it, she was rising to orgasm. The pleasure kept rising and before Lucy knew it, she was about to cum. But as soon as her vagina began to quiver, Marg bit down on her clit and Paula pulled her nipples way out from her body. Lucy spasmed all over as the pain and the blocked orgasm wracked her body. The ladies continued their ministrations and marg added a finger.

"Ooh it looks like our little piggy wants to cum for us," Paula said.

Lucy said nothing.

"Is that right?" said Marg with a nip on the clit.

Lucy moaned.

This game continued for a while as the two women brought their toy girl close to orgasm time and time again only to destroy it with pain as soon as it was about to blossom. Lucy was losing control. Her whole crotch was on fire, Lucy had never been this horny in her life, she couldn't think straight. During the brief moments when Marg removed her mouth from Lucy's vagina, Lucy could see that she was visibly aroused, more than she'd ever seen. Her nether lips were bright pink an engorged, splayed open and her clit stood out like a button. Not to mention Marg was now pumping 4 fingers in and out. Lucy knew she was being stretched wider than her boyfriend's penis which was the largest thing that had been in there to date.

"Do you want us to let you cum little fuck pig?" said Paula

Lucy couldn't hold out any longer, "Oh please! Please, I need to."

"We will only let you cum if you get all of Marg's hand in your pussy, down to her wrist."

Lucy was shocked, "impossible," she thought, but she looked down at Marg's hand, oh how she wanted to cum. Marg already had four fingers inside her. "Could her whole hand really be that much more?" reasoned Lucy, she began to hope that her orgasm might dictate the end of her night with the two ladies. She began to push down harder against Marg's hand.

"This little slut is going for it!" exclaimed Marg.

Lucy lowered herself onto the invading hand, so much so that Marg was visibly struggling to push up against her. Lucy pushed despite the pain, but it got to a point where Marg's hand would not go any deeper. "I can't," wailed Lucy.

"You just need some help. Your little cunt can't produce enough juices to satisfy itself." Paula Stated with a chuckle. The words cut Lucy deeper than she expected, she really was doing this to herself she realised. But she was hornier now than before, she needed to cum.

"Pull out Marg," said Paula. Marg removed her hand from the stretched pussy and watched it contract closed again. Meanwhile Paula bent down and picked up the hair conditioner. Marg gave her a knowing look and held out her hand. Lucy watched and They poured conditioner over Marg's hand and as she began to spread it around with her other hand, Paula filled her own hand and began to smother it all around Lucy's engorged and now bare pussy, making her shudder with pleasure.

Marg replaced her fingertips at the entrance to Lucy's vagina and all four fingers and thumb up to her knuckles, the widest part. Lucy moaned and without any prompting she pushed down. Marg just held her hand still and watched as Lucy, drunk on the pain and pleasure, stretched herself around Marg's entire hand. As the hand finally slipped in Lucy let out a guttural moan as a wave a pleasure took her so close to orgasm. Her legs gave way but Paula was ready, holding her tight.

What a sight, Lucy's knees were bent, her legs splayed, unable to support herself, being held up by a big dyke, with an entire hand up her vagina.

"Are you ready to cum little slut pig?" whispered Paula in her ear.

Lucy just nodded.

"Give it to her baby!" yelled Paula. With that Marg slipped her hand out to the fingertips again and slid it back in, Lucy began to shake, she was on the brink of orgasm. Marg kept sliding her hand in and out.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Lucy cried as she tipped over the edge. She was cumming.

Marg didn't stop, she just kept pumping and pumping as Lucy let out inhuman sounds as she had the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Marg felt less and less resistance from her hand slipping in and out as Lucy's pussy stretched semi permanently.

After almost a minute of furious pumping and continuous orgasm, Marg slowed and stopped with her hand still up inside Lucy. Lucy was slumped against Paula who still held her up. Marg balled her hand up into a fist so that it was significantly wider than before. She slowly pulled it out. Lucy looked down silently at Marg's emerging wrist, feeling all of this final stretching. Lucy saw her lips dilate as the fist emerged; she was shocked at the sight of this thing emerging from her once tight pussy, yet she couldn't deny that deep down the sight aroused her.

What Lucy couldn't see from above was Marg's favourite sight. As Marg's fist finally popped out, Marg watched the hole begin to close, but this time it did not close all the way, it just stopped closing, leaving a dark pink hole gaping about 3cm in diameter. Marg knew from experience that a fisted pussy would return to normal after a few days of rest, but she also knew that this was not the fate of the open vagina before her.

Lucy slowly stood on her wobbly legs. Thinking her ordeal with these women over, she stepped out of the shower and reached for a towel. She did not notice Paula reach up and grab the digital camera on top of the shower screen and press the button to stop recording. She put it back up on top, where Lucy was unlikely to look.

"Where do you think you're going?" called Paula, "we haven't finished washing you."

Lucy froze, "not finished" she thought. What else could they do to her? They had already shaved her. She let her hand slide over the smooth patch above her engorged and now tender pussy lips. She felt so well and truly fucked that she knew she couldn't take any more. She saw Paula was holding a bar of soap. "Maybe she does just want to wash me," thought Lucy. She put the towel back and got into the shower again.

Paula went straight for her breasts and began lathering them up, gently squeezing them and working the nipples every now and then. Lucy was actually relieved, after what she'd just been through she could handle being washed by this woman, even if it did involve her feeling her up. Then Paula let the soap drop from her hand, it clunked on the tiles.

"Be a dear and pick that up for me?" Paula said kindly. As Lucy bent down to pick up the soap, Marg stepped over her head to straddle her neck. Ignorant of this, Lucy began to stand and just as her neck was below Marg's own crotch, Marg closed her muscular thighs around Lucy's neck, holding her tight, bent over. Lucy tried to pull free but she couldn't she struggled more, she couldn't stand being held like this, she felt so powerless. She grabbed Marg's legs and tried to prize them apart, she still couldn't.

"The bitch is struggling, get something to tie her hands." said Marg to Paula.

Paula got out of the shower and went to the cupboard and got two things, a thin bit of nylon cord, and an enema kit. She held them up and Paula smiled.

Marg grabber each of Lucy's wrists and with surprising force held them up behind Lucy's back. Paula hopped in and quickly wound the cord around Lucy's wrists and tied it off, effectively binding her. Lucy was now well and truly helpless. She was bent over and whether she bent her knees or kept them straight her pussy was exposed, she had no clue what they were going to do to her, but she surprised herself when a tingle spread through her pussy, she wanted another orgasm. She was far more surprised when a fully lubed finger slid up her bottom. She gasped, she'd never had anything up there before. It felt strange and very tight.

"Oh, what a tight little hole you have here," Paula exclaimed, "I can see you've never let your boyfriend in here." She was right, Lucy had never even considered anal.

"By the end of tonight," Paula announced, "this hole will be red and gaping."

Those words truly frightened Lucy; she was too scared to talk.

Paula began to pump the finger in and out, and to Lucy's continued surprise it was not unpleasant. Paula pulled out and Lucy felt hard plastic between her cheeks, and a liquid squeezed into the entrance to her anus, conditioner, she guessed. Paula then placed two fingers on her slippery sphincter and pushed them up inside. This really stretched Lucy, it still didn't hurt, but Lucy didn't think she could take more. Paula began to slide the two fingers in and out and Lucy found it felt nicer and nicer as her hole relaxed, the pleasure was again starting to spread through her loins. Just as Lucy was enjoying it enough to begin to hump her butt in time with Paula's thrusting. Paula pulled out, and held her hand in front of Lucy's face.

"Look little piggy, you've made a mess." Paula said.

Lucy could see the brown fleck on Paula's fingers; she knew it was her own shit.

"I think we need to clean you out a bit." Continued Paula.

Lucy was confused. Did they want her to go to the toilet? Paula filled the enema bag with warm shower water and Lucy's confusion was relieved when she felt the plastic nozzle slid up her anus. Then the water began to flow, what a strange sensation it was for Lucy. The water just kept flowing and bent as she was it filled her up; Lucy could feel her abdomen distend as the water flowed in. Finally it stopped. Lucy felt extremely full almost to bursting, as if she was busting to evacuate her bowels. Paula pulled the hose out, but naturally Lucy held on. Even when Marg released Lucy's head and she stood up, Lucy held on. The pressure increased when she stood but Lucy still held on. Marg and Paula knew she couldn't hold it for much longer, she had so much water inside her.

First Lucy could feel a slight trickle escape her, then another larger one, then a squirt. Her sphincter was tiring. One more quick squirt and then she gave up and the water just gushed out of her. She watched the foul mixture being washed down the drain, she felt so humiliated, as if she had shit her pants in public. Then she realised her anal hole was still open as if to let more out, so she consciously closed it and regained some composure. This process was repeated twice more and it was no less embarrassing each time. Yet she was finally clean.

Once they'd dried off and untied Lucy's hands, the two older women wrapped towels around themselves, Lucy did so too. "Slut's don't cover their bodies," Paula said and proceeded to disrobe Lucy of her towel. They led her naked to the bedroom. Lucy looked at the magnificent king four-poster bed before she was pushed onto it. She'd been there over an hour and could see that they were by no means finished with her. "Was it really worth going through all this?" she thought. With jail as the other alternative she was willing to tolerate the abuse a while longer. She thought of something.

"Excuse me," she said meekly, "I was due home an hour ago, my boyfriend will be wondering where I am." Hoping this would prompt them to let her go soon. It didn't.

"Well you better give him a call," Paula responded, "Tell him you'll be home late because you're having a lesbian threesome. Otherwise think of something he'll believe. But you won't be leaving here anytime soon."

Lucy's heart sank as Paula handed her the phone. She had to tolerate this a while longer. She dialled Michael's mobile.

When he picked up she began to apologise that she wouldn't be home for dinner because she had to review a client's portfolio before an important meeting tomorrow. As she was explaining the situation she was shocked to see Marg get a camcorder out of the wardrobe and begin to set up a tripod so that the camera faced the bed. But she kept her cool long enough to convince Michael to eat without her.

Finally he said, "Ok baby I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

She got half way through her response, "I love..." when she actually gasped. Paula had opened the bedside table draw and lifted out a massive black dildo.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Loosening Lucy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds