• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Did I Just Say?

What Did I Just Say?

Pam had just come home from school (she went to the community college, two towns over), and it was a few hours until her parents came home, so she was just sitting in her room, chilling, reading a book. Her shirt was starting to bind a bit, so she got up, unbuttoned it, and took it off. She was looking at herself in the mirror, when she heard him.

"Wow, I never realized your boobs were so big." It was then she realized her big brother was standing in the doorway.

"Bobby, get out of here!"

"Hey, sorry, didn't realize you were so busy."

"I said get the fuck out!"

"Okay, okay. Tell you what, I'll get out of your hair but first, I was wondering, can I see them?"

"What? Bobby, that's sick!"

"I'm not being perverted, I'm just kind of curious about what my sister's tits look like."

In her head, Pam physically threw her brother out, and closed and locked her door. But, apparently, her mind and body were on two different wavelengths. "And you'll leave me alone?" What the fuck did she just say?

"Yeah, I promise."

"Well, okay." Pam's mind tried desperately to wrest control of her body from whatever had taken over, but it was futile. All it could do was feel her heart pound as she lowered the straps on her bra, then reached in back to undo it, and finally took it off.

"Fuck, you have nice titties, sis." Inside, Pam was horrified at this turn of events. "Can I ask one more thing?"

Pam felt herself sigh. "What?"

"Can I touch them? I-I'm just wondering what they feel like."

Pam was mortified to hear herself say, "Go ahead." What the fuck was going on? Her heart sped up even more when she felt her brother's fingers touching her breasts. Pam definitely didn't like what was happening, as he went from lightly touching to massaging them. She was shocked at how much she found herself enjoying it, and even more so when her nipples suddenly got hard so fast, she could feel them pull on the skin around them.

"I think you like this, sis." Pam panicked inside, as she saw her brother stick out his tongue, and start licking her nipples, causing her to start moaning. When Bobby started to suck on them, despite how mortifying this whole thing was, her pussy started to get wet. She leaned back against the dresser, and her leg bumped against what she quickly realized was his cock. His big, hard cock. Her hand moved in and started rubbing it through his pants. Who knew her brother had such a nice dick, so thick and--What the fuck was she doing? She wanted to stop him, but she couldn't even stop herself. This was her fucking brother, and what she was starting to think of was extremely unnatural.

She saw him suddenly start kissing down her stomach, around her pudgy little belly, and he was undoing her jeans, as he licked around her navel. Pam was highly disturbed at how hot this was making her. The part of her that was resisting in vein got fainter and fainter, as she suddenly felt the cool air on her dripping wet pussy, followed by Bobby's tongue. She started to breathe hard and moan, as her own brother started to eat her out. "You have a beautiful pussy, sis." Pam smiled, almost on reflex. As she started feeling herself up, she wondered what mom and dad would say if they walked in on this scene. Probably wouldn't be happy.

"Oh, God, Bobby!" she blurted out. It felt just like when she would masturbate, only more intense. The feeling grew and grew, until finally... "Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

Following her orgasm, her sense started to return, but she still couldn't control herself, as she suddenly got down on her knees, and started to undo her brother's jeans. She pulled down on his boxers, and his hard cock bounced out. To her utter disgust, she saw her hand take hold of it, and she leaned in and started licking the swollen head. She then wrapped her lips around the shaft, and found she liked the way her brother's cock felt in her mouth. This was beyond fucked up. Here she was, sucking her brother's cock, and there wasn't a thing she could do about it. "God, you look so hot doing that, sis." She licked up the underside of his shaft, flicking her tongue on that spot just under the head, before again taking it into her mouth. "Wait, lie down," Bobby said. As if under hypnosis, she stood up, and lay down on her bed, legs spread.

"That is it," she thought. Blowing her own brother was one thing, but if they fucked, they'd never--Oh, fuck that feels good! Bobby slowly slid his cock in and out of her pussy, causing her brow to furrow as she tightly squeezed her tits. "God, Bobby, fuck me! I love the way your cock feels!" Bobby sped up, and she started to squeal. Having her brother's cock inside her pussy felt more amazing than anything she'd ever experienced. She was actually cumming every thirty seconds or so, as he went faster and harder. Suddenly she felt him pull out, and, looking up, saw him jerking off, and she knew what was coming. Bobby came all over her, in huge amounts. She licked her brother's jizz off her tits, and sucked it off her nipples. "God," he said, "I've wanted to do that ever since middle school."

After she regained her senses, Pam told herself she'd never let her brother fuck her again. And that's what she said after the next time. And the time after that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • What Did I Just Say?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds