• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Amanda Receives a Gift

Auntie Amanda Receives a Gift

12

I have always enjoyed stories of adult women intrigued by the uncontrolled virility of younger men and teenage guys. If you like that as well, this story is for you to enjoy.

Responses are welcome, but please put "Doug" in the subject line. Enjoy!

*

It was 3:15PM. Amanda was driving home from work. She had been staying with her older sister Beth for the last few months while looking for an apartment. Beth was divorced, living alone except for her teenage son Doug. She was always gone very early to her job and never got back before 6:30. With Amanda's shorter hours, she was the one to make Doug his cereal and see him off to school. And they often ran into each other in the afternoons if each were around the house.

As she drove home to Beth's house, Amanda silently noted the events of the last several days to herself. It had all started when one night she found a pair of her white lace panties placed on top of the others in her dresser drawer. It was folded oddly- she was sure she hadn't put them there like that. As she picked the panties up, they felt strangely heavy in her hand. Even before she peeled them open, Amanda sensed what she would find. The sticky whiteness and the scent of man-cum was unmistakable, but she still dabbed her fingertips in it and tasted it with the tip of her tongue- less to be sure (she was sure) and more just to enjoy the flavor.

There was only one person in the little house that could have filled her panties with semen and put them in her dresser. Dougie was pretty good-looking already, mused Amanda. She had, of course, noted him checking her body out, normal behavior for an 18 year-old teenager living with a busty 31 year old single woman. And Amanda, for her part, had always liked younger guys. Even though she was older, she had always enjoyed a young man's youthful 'energy". And she realized, when she found the cum-loaded panties, that she might have been unconsciously flirting with Doug a bit...

That next morning, Amanda didn't say a word about what she'd found. She did, however, make Doug his cereal while wearing a very short skirt and higher heels than was usual for her office job. She faced away from him a lot, subtly pushing her ass out for him to enjoy. In the kitchen mirror, Amanda could see that Dougie was noticing.

When he got back from school that day, Amanda was nowhere to be found. But on Doug's bed, there was a different pair of her panties all spread out, as if left there for him. As Doug picked them up, his hands shaking, he saw an envelope on the bed. It had his name on it.

"Dear Dougie-

I just want you to know that I did receive the gift you left for me to find, and I appreciate your present and the warm feelings you must be having for your Auntie.

Here is something else for you- an especially lacy pair that you might enjoy. If you would be so kind, Auntie would like you to leave at least two 'presents' in them for her to find in her dresser drawer when she returns tonight. Is that OK with you?

By the way: I will be home tonight about 9 o'clock. If it's not too much trouble, Auntie prefers her gift to still be warm when she receives it- so if you would, please time your 'gifting' activities to be just before I get home.

And Dougie- please enjoy! Thinking nice thoughts about you.

Auntie Amanda"

When she got in shortly after 9:00, Amanda went straight to her room and slid open the top drawer. The house seemed strangely quiet, as if no one was home. But as she hefted the heavy panties that were there for her, she knew that Dougie was nearby- almost certainly listening. The cum was so warm that it was almost steaming. And it was certainly more than just two loads- a huge wad of fragrant sperm was oozing obscenely out of the little lacy crotch-cup of her panties into her open hand.

Knowing that Doug was certainly listening for her every movement, Amanda quietly eased back onto her bed and began to masturbate, devising a plan for what to do next with her nephew. She frigged herself, imagining her horny nephew jerking his teenage cock. Did he use the lacy material to stimulate himself, rubbing it up and down his shaft, or did he grease up his prick, squeeze and stroke and excite himself- and then just hold the lingerie at his cock-tip to catch his load? She imagined him shooting hot sperm into the panties she left for him, obeying her wishes...As she neared her first orgasm, she scooped up Dougie's 'gift' on her fingertips and massaged the whole warm mess of it into her hole and her engorged pussy-lips, paying special attention to her clit. There was enough gooey white man-shot to cream up her whole pubic mound. Knowing that her nephew was listening, she allowed one quiet moan to escape her lips into the empty room as Amanda suddenly realized what her next step with him would be. As she imagined it occurring, she suddenly orgasmed intensely on Dougie's sperm.

That was last night. Now, on the drive home, she reviewed in her mind how this morning had gone.

When Dougie came down to have a bite before heading to school, Beth had, as always, left for work long before. Amanda was, as usual, already in the kitchen, making him a bowl of cereal. Her choice of clothing was for the office, as usual. But the details were decidedly even sexier than what Amanda had worn the day before. Doug was used to checking out her butt as she moved about the kitchen in an office skirt. But this one was tighter and of lighter material than ever before, and almost short enough to see her ass. Amanda was wearing high heels that made her leg muscles flex, and her buttocks quivered with every step she took. Under his jeans, Doug's cock, as usual, began to harden and thicken.

"Here's your breakfast, nephew." murmured Amanda as she bent low to place the bowl in front of him. "Gotta eat well to stay strong..." Amanda sat down across from him at the table- another change from the usual. "Dougie...." Amanda was looking at him.

"Huh?" Even though Doug had hot fantasies several times a day about fucking his aunt, he had never figured out how to talk with her without stumbling on his words.

"Dougie, look at me." Slowly, he lifted his eyes from the table. On the way to looking her in the face, Doug's gaze passed up Amanda's bust. Today, she was wearing a tight silk blouse that buttoned up the back. It hugged her tummy and seemed to cup her fat breasts for Doug's pleasure. Amanda was petite- only a little over 5 feet tall. Doug was a gangly 6' 1". As they sat, he was looking down the shadow between her breasts.

Amanda had beautiful tits, large for her slight frame. They were classically cone shaped, with big nipples that stuck out easily. Men always stared at them, and today she was wearing a half-cup push-up brassiere that forced her nipples into erection and pushed them hard against the silk. Doug's cock, rubbing against his shorts, gave another twitch. Finally, he raised his eyes to meet his aunt's. Amanda was smiling.

"I just want you to know that I really enjoyed the present you made for me. I feel very flattered, Doug." In the pause that followed, he stole another glance at her cleavage. Amanda smiled, inwardly this time. As she spoke again, her pussy gave her a little tingle.

"If it's OK with you, Dougie, I have a question for you."

"Uh, OK. What?"

"It's kind of a personal question, so I hope you don't mind. After all, we're friends, right, Doug?" Amanda took his silence as permission to continue. She reached across the table and rested her hand on his. "When you—when you make my 'gift', Dougie, do you use my panties to stroke and stimulate your penis, or do you jerk yourself with lube or something and then just use my little panties to shoot off into?"

Doug's heart was pounding. "Um.. Ummmmm."

Amanda looked at him, trying to find his eyes again. "Is it OK that I ask, Doug? I'm just curious..."

"Um. The second." Doug exhaled.

"I see...." Amanda paused. "Does it take long?" Doug started- he wasn't expecting another question.

Instead of waiting for his answer, Amanda slowly stood up and went over to the counter. She faced away from her nephew, and slowly, wordlessly shimmied and worked up her skirt. Doug stared. Under the skirt, Amanda was wearing a little lacy thong, pulled tight into her ass-crack. Looking at his face in the kitchen mirror, she worked the thong out and down her long legs, finally stepping out of them. Then Amanda eased her skirt down, covering herself again, and turned back to face Doug. She held her warm, damp panties in her hand.

"I have to go to work in about 5 minutes, and you have to go to school. Do you think you can take these to your room and make a 'present' to give to me before I have to leave?" Amanda placed the panties in his hand and closed his fingers over the material. "You have five minutes. Go." As Dougie ran from the room, Amanda set the kitchen timer.

Her pussy was tingling as she paced the kitchen, wondering how she could keep her sister from finding out about any of this. Beth probably wouldn't have let Amanda come to live there if she had known of Amanda's sexual predilections. Beth didn't know that Amanda liked to fuck teenage boys even more than men her own age—even Amanda had no idea how many teenagers she had screwed.

Even when Amanda was just a girl, she found boys younger than her very interesting. As a teen, she liked to get got the younger boys to follow her around and do as she said- it wasn't difficult. But once those boys started to reach puberty, Amanda found that there was much, much more that she could do to manipulate and control them. They found her heavy tits fascinating, for instance. She found that just a good look at her in her brassiere was enough to get a boy to do almost anything she asked.

And then Amanda's own sexual desires came into play. She watched a boy touch himself in front of her (she had asked him to, after showing him her boobs) and became wet from watching his penis thicken and harden. Watching his orgasm, though, really changed her sexuality forever. The way his cock erupted, her first sight and taste of ejaculate... The sticky white cum-stuff especially fascinated her. Amanda liked to play with it, masturbate with it, taste it... Soon she wanted it shooting directly into her mouth and ultimately, of course, into her cunt.

But why not men her own age? Of course, it had all started when she was a little girl. But as a woman, Amanda liked the way young guys got hard over and over, the animal way they shot off all the time, the fact that they couldn't even help themselves- all this appealed to Amanda's sensitivities. She liked the obvious, desperate look in their eyes on the streets as they checked her out, liked the awkward way they tried to talk to her when she didn't really need them to talk. As a girl, she had liked just making boys do what she wanted- but as a woman, the charge she got had become sexualized. Both Amanda's secret fantasy life and her real-life romances now revolved around two things: titillating younger men and then, in good time, drawing thick shooting cum- preferably lots of it- of a hard cock. The boys never seemed to mind.

Doug returned at a run, zipping up his fly and trying to do his belt. "OK!" he said.

"Thank you, Dougie..." Amanda took the panties. In her little hand, they felt heavy again, warm going on hot. "Did you have fun shooting off into Auntie's little panties?" To his delight, she squished them between her fingers. The cum was oozing though the lace, getting out... "Were they still warm when you nosed your cockhead into them and came your load?" As she teased him, Amanda was stretching her wet lingerie open in front of him. Just then, the kitchen timer dinged.

"Just in time, Dougie" Amanda turned away from him again, as if feigning modesty, but the real reason she faced away was that she was getting very wet and excited. Her face was flushing, and right now she needed to maintain control of the situation. So, hiding her face from her nephew, she stepped into the panties-- and pulled them up her legs real slow. Her hands were shaking slightly. She eventually worked the slimy, cum-dripping panties up her legs and back into the crack of her ass and against her pussy. Amanda turned and faced Doug, still holding her skirt up, and showed him the wet spot where his cum now was-- right against her cunt. As he stared, trying to commit every detail to memory, Amanda reached down and used two fingers to push his cum into her crack. They both heard the squishing sound.

"Thank you Doug- that feels really, really nice." Her voice shook, just a bit, but Amanda remained outwardly calm. "One more thing, Doug." She pulled down her skirt and picked up her bag. "Please don't masturbate until you hear from me. I'll text you. Understood?" Doug, momentarily speechless, simply nodded. "Well, I'll see you later. I'll be late for work..." Amanda walked away. Doug heard more squish squish noises. In a minute, he heard the door close and Amanda's car leaving. Another five minutes, and he had to leave for school.

Mid morning, Doug got a page. It was Amanda's number. "C U 3:30?"

He'd have to skip out on his buddies, but this was a no-brainer. "OK CU" he texted back. That was at 11:00. He was in school 'till 3:00 and probably couldn't have jerked off anyway. His erection was active all day. Just after 3:00, class got out and he jumped into his car. He tried not to run any lights on the way.

Amanda, for her part, had had to change out of her slut heels and skirt for her job. She also put on a regular brassiere. But she had worn her nephew's cum against her pussy all day. She had a fucked smell about her, and though she got a few second (and third) looks from some of the guys around her office, none of them had had the guts to say anything to her directly. After work, she had changed back for the drive home. As she drove, she kept squeezing her thighs together and releasing them, squeezing and releasing. She was fingering her pussy, too, getting herself juiced up. As she pulled into the driveway, she noted Doug's old car already parked there. A good thing, because Amanda was just about ready.

Doug was sitting on the front-hall couch as she let herself in. Doug suddenly sat up very straight. Amanda stood just a few inches in front of him and paused, setting her feet apart, letting the smell of pussy mixed with hours-old cum waft over him.

"How are you, Dougie?" She was almost whispering. "Did you have a nice day?"

"Got your text." He volunteered.

"Yes." Amanda waited a beat. "Your Mommy's not here, is she?"

Doug looked surprised. His Mom was never home in the afternoon. "N—no, Aunt Amanda. She's working- right?"

Amanda nodded. "Of course she is, Dougie. We both know that..." She paused again, letting the tension build. "Dougie, will you go up and let yourself into my room? I think you know just how to do that, don't you?" He was headed to the stairs already. "Doug?" He paused. "Please be sitting on the side of my bed. Thanks."

Amanda got a glass of wine, made him wait a few minutes. When she went upstairs and opened the door, there he was, just as she had asked him to be.

"Thank you, Dougie. I'm so glad we have some time today to visit..." Amanda faced her vanity and, in a half profile to Doug, reached behind her back and began to work out the little buttons of the silk blouse.

"So much has happened in our house in the last few days, hasn't it, Doug?"

"Y- yes. I guess."

"You guess." Amanda appeared to be thinking this over. "So, Dougie: how long have you been having these, umm, special thoughts about your Auntie?" Amanda's tits were thrusting out, as she strained and reached behind her back for the buttons.

Doug was trying not to look like he was staring. "Umm- maybe since you moved in?"

"Oh- that long?" she mused. Amanda was putting on a good show. She twisted at the waist and moved back and forth. "So you've been very shy, haven't you?"

Doug was staring at her reflection in the mirror. "Umm. I didn't think you'd want to know..."

Amanda was unfastening the buttons, opening from the top down. She paused and, in the mirror, looked back into his eyes. "Well, I'm very glad you were brave enough to tell me, Doug." She resumed unbuttoning. "In your own special way, that is..." In her mirror, she could see that Doug was already hard, fidgeting, fighting to keep his hands away from his dick.

Finally, Amanda eased her blouse forward and removed it. Dougie was in awe. Her nipples, high above the upper edge of the push up bra, were thickening and erecting in the cool air. Amanda turned to him.

"I recall now that one pair of my panties has been missing for some time...I expect you know just where they are..."

She turned towards him and took a step his way. "Why don't you just keep them, OK? A present from me to you..." She raised her hands to her breasts.

"We have the house to ourselves, don't we, Doug?" Amanda was gently stroking her nipples for Doug's pleasure- and her own. "I mean- you haven't invited any of your friends over or anything, have you?" Now, Amanda was pulling on her tits more forcefully. "No, right?"

Doug nodded "no". Amanda pinched her nipples, twisted them. "And we both know that my sister Beth, your Mommy, will be away until 6:30 tonight, correct?"

Doug was staring. "Yes, Auntie Amanda."

"Very good, Nephew Dougie. That's all very good..." Amanda stepped back to her vanity. She leaned back against it. "And speaking of your Mommy... we won't be talking about any of this with her, am I right about that?"

Doug looked almost afraid at the thought. "No, no way! I don't tell Mom nothin".

Amanda paused, her hand hovering over the little zipper on her hip- looked at him. "Say: 'I won't tell, Auntie Amanda'".

Doug was dry-mouthed, but he managed: "I- I won't tell anyone, Auntie Amanda."

"Very good, Nephew Dougie". This time, unlike this morning, she eased out of her skirt while facing him. She worked the zipper down- and as she wiggled out of her tight skirt, her hip curves were revealed. After a minute, Doug could see that the panties matched the half-cup bra, though they were badly inundated with cum and cunt-juice.

Finally, Amanda and her nephew Dougie were alone in her room. Beth was away at work- they would be undisturbed. Amanda was wearing nothing but heels, brassiere, and a pair of wet, cum-filled panties. Doug's cock was forming a big tent in his lap. At times like this, it turned Amanda on to initiate. Why it got her wet and quivery, she didn't know, but she wanted to fuck a virgin. She took a few steps towards her nephew Doug and stood over him, her high-heeled feet apart, straddling either side of one of his legs. The half-cup pushed her tits up, close to his face.

"Well, then. Since we seem to have an agreement, let me just undo this..." whispered Amanda. She was manipulating the catch of her brassiere, centered between her tits. Doug could feel the subtle pressure of her thighs as they brushed against his leg in time with her movements. She could have just snapped the bra open, but Amanda took her time, playing with her nephew's emotions as she finally undid the catch and slowly eased the two halves apart.

"Uuuhhh.." Doug groaned as Amanda finally released her heavy breasts for him. The weight of her flesh pushed the bra cups downwards and away. Then Amanda lifted and supported her boobs with her hands, lifting and squeezing them, pulling the hard nipples and then releasing so her flesh quivered liquidly for her horny nephew.

"Would you like to smell?" Amanda whispered. To get closer to his face, she put her right knee up on the bed, between his legs. Amanda held up her tits, brushed her nipples across her nephew's face, back and forth- one, twice... The tension was mounting. Amanda loved this moment. She adjusted her knee so that it was pressing his shorts, brushing against the side of Doug's rampant prick, nudging his balls... Almost there...

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Auntie Amanda Receives a Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds