• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Silence at 20,000 feet

Silence at 20,000 feet

I knew then I would always remember the next few hours. We were both flying from Los Angeles to Boston on a red-eye flight out of LAX. I had seen her sitting alone at the gate, and I devoured her from afar, taking a seat a few rows back to not look like some sort of midnight stalker at the airport. My own fantasy drowned out the noise coming from the light bustle of the airport at midnight. She was simply stunning. Her brunette hair, tousled from a full-days work, flowed down to her shoulders. Simple make up highlighted her natural beauty. A splash of blush to warm her face, a touch of mild lipstick to highlight her lips. She wore a white button-down blouse, the top few buttons undone revealing a revealing neckline and the tops of her pale white breasts. Encased in a lace trimmed white bra, her ample breasts forced themselves against the material of the blouse, making the blouse semi-transparent in the overhead fluorescent lights, allowing me to see the outline of her breasts against the fabric. A dark skirt covered her upper legs, and her calves were muscular tight encased in nylons as they were tucked underneath her in a comfortable position, taking up almost two seats in her means to relax before the long flight.

For a brief moment, our eyes met. Thinking she caught my glances, I quickly turned away, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. But, in a moment of weakness, my eyes drifted back to hers, staring at me, tearing into me like a hot knife through butter. I was awoken from my trance to the sound of the reservation desk calling all first class passengers to board the flight. My heart fluttered as we both rose at the request, realizing that we were both in first class for the long night flight. As we headed down the tunnel to board the plane, there was an unmistakable aroma, as I watched her hips gently sway with each step. I chuckled inwardly as I realized that she didn't put her shoes back on for the walk to the plane, simply carrying them in her hands with her suitcase and her blazer. A cool breeze hit us as we boarded the plane, each of us going out separate ways on either side of the aisle. Fortunate for me -- we were sitting across from each other.

After the normal pre-flight ritual of learning what to do if and when a plane crashed, the plane was in the air. Once the pilot turned off the seat belt light, I figured it was time to hit the mens room, then I'd be able to settle into the flight. As I started to get out of my seat, she once again caught my eye, this time with a smile that could melt an iceberg. She was playing with me -- she knew it, I knew it, and there was nothing I could really do about it on an airplane.

By the time I returned from the bathroom, the stewardess had dimmed the lights inside the plane, allowing the few people in first class the chance to rest on the flight. The beauty of red eye flights are the fact that you leave at night in on the West Coast and you arrive close to sunrise in Boston, making for an odd sleep cycle. That wasn't the case for my mystery woman, who had taken the time to snuggle up with a pillow, blanket and a open window full of the moon shining in. Her face only lit by the light coming from the full moon, gave her an angelic glow. I settled back into my seat, putting the airplane headset on the Jazz channel, hoping to drift off to sleep myself. But I couldn't take my eyes off her -- the stranger across the aisle. Other than an occasional stirring, she seemed so peaceful. As I continued to watch though, there were more and more subtle movements, from her shoulders and especially her arm, as if she was fidgeting under the blanket, searching for something. The possibilities intrigued me -- was she? I had heard about the "Mile High Club" where people had done the deed while flying, but I always thought that took bravery and opportunity. At least the opportunity had presented itself to my mystery lady. The only other people in first class with us were further back and they were already sleeping in the dark. Aside from the occasional trip through by a stewardess, there wasn't a soul in the world that would see her pleasing herself during a long flight. Except me.

I became mesmerized by the subtle manipulations that I could see, or perceived to see. Her eyes were closed, and could only see an occasional movement under the blanked. Was my mind playing tricks on me? Was I thinking I was seeing one thing in the heat of the moment? I took off the headphones to try and hear if she was breathing heavier. Trying to tune out the steady hum of the jet engines, I began to focus on that stunning beauty across the aisle. Her movements became more and move obvious, she was in the process of pleasing herself. I tried to tear myself away from the show that was being laid out in front of me, feeling guilty that I was imposing on her moment of personal pleasure. Her knees would occasionally move, and even caused her feet to poke out from underneath the blanket. I couldn't help but notice she had taken the opportunity to remove her nylons -- allowing her perfectly manicured toes freedom to occasionally curl up with tension. As I returned to her torso and face, I noticed her looking at me! I was trapped -- stuck like a deer in headlights on a dark country road. She glared at me for a moment through thin slitted eyes, then removed her hand from under the blanket and put her finger to her lips, giving me the universal symbol for quiet, then beckoned me over to her seat.

In a trance-like state, I stood up from my seat, looking at the other two passengers, still sleeping, I slowly moved across the aisle, as she leaned forward, not getting up from the seat to allow me room to slide in next to her. I began to say hello, trying to make small talk to get over the nervous emotions that were cursing my body, but she placed her finger over my lips, gently hinting to be quiet once again. This time, a surge of electricity cursed my body. A simple touch placed me in a trance -- she completely had control of me -- with just one touch.

She motioned me to lie down, to share a pillow and the view of the moon. Once I got into a semi-comfortable position, she joined me in what could only best be described as a compressed spoon, but she managed to contour to my form, and almost match me body part for body part. In this position, I couldn't believe the effect she was having on me. My groin, naturally finding this an extremely exciting position, began to stir. With every subtle movement from either of us caused my manhood to begin to expand in an already crowded environment. When she laid her head down, I was engulfed in a heavenly smell of light fruit, a delicate perfume, and an unmistakable tinge of woman -- that smell that makes men's heads turn and women green with envy. A mix of mystery, confidence and allure, capped off with a hint of lust making her one of the most sexy women I've never met. As I took in her scent, I could feel her hand reaching for mine, guiding me underneath her blouse to her smooth, bare abdomen. Her skin, as soft as silk, burned to the touch as I began to tease her belly button with a stray finger. She gently moaned as I continued to move in a deliberate pattern with one or two fingers, teasing her senses and testing the limits. Was this stranger encouraging me to go further? Was I to be a part of this erotic mind game at 20,000 feet, with nothing between us except our imaginations? I decided to put it to the test, by manipulating my hand beneath the waistband of her skirt. I had hoped I wouldn't have to work too hard at this, feeling like a school boy at the dance, trying to cop a feel of the cutest girl in school, and she sensed this. In a flash, she unzipped the side of the skirt with a free hand, allowing my hand all the freedom I needed to reach my destination.

I gently moved my entire hand between her legs, allowing my hand to paint a picture for my mind of what she might be wearing underneath the blanket. Cupping her mound in my hand, I could feel the soft trace of lace panties and the heat of her womanhood piercing the soft-spun material. She was briefly startled by my hand in its current position, but purred like a kitten once she got comfortable again, turning her head towards the moon and closing her eyes. Gently I continued the minor manipulations I had mastered, causing her breathing to quicken and calm, depending on the position of my hand or finger. Occasionally, I might put some pressure just above her vagina with the ball of my hand, adding a little more pressure to our current situation. It seemed liked forever before I made my way into her panties, enjoying the power I had over my stranger. I returned the electric shock from earlier when I let a finger touch her magic spot -- her eyes opening like I prodded her with an electric iron. Her shock turned to comfort once I began manipulating her, gently running two fingers over every warm part of her that I could reach considering our position. Once I began a rhythm, her breathing quickened, in short, labored breaths. Her lips, glistened as she would occasionally lick them, were pursed in a small oval, allowing more moans and raspy breaths escape. She began to mimic the motions of my hand, pushing her loins against my hand, quickly working overtime to bring her to the point of no return, and in a flash -- it happened. Time stopped. She jutted her hips against my hand, her breathing stopped. Turning her head into the pillow, she let out a soft cry of release, as I felt her entire body tense up with release. I continued manipulating her through this lustful convulsion in order to not ruin the moment for either of us. For what seemed an eternity, she kept her head buried in the pillow, not wanting to wake the few other passengers that had unknowingly joined us on this flight of fancy. It wasn't until she turned her head towards me with a knowing smile of completion that I felt like were one and that she had reached the level of completion that she needed.

At that moment, a stewardess came by our position, asking if we were in need of anything, because she was hoping to take a nap on the flight and wanted to make sure we were comfortable. We both appreciated the offer, and I mentioned that we were OK. She just gave us both a sly look, a grin and thanked us for flying. Did she know? Was it a womanly sign between the two ladies? That thought danced through my head as she ventured off behind the curtain to catch some sleep of her own. I had to wonder how many cases of couples like us she caught in the act of passing the time between themselves. My thoughts were jarred by the soft touch of a hand gently massaging my nether-regions, causing me to startle. I slowly released the breath as her entire hand encased my shaft, gently causing me to expand a little more than I thought I already could. A fingernail found the full length of my penis, as my little vixen turned the teasing tables on me, running her finger up and down the shaft. I had already reached the brink of completion during my manipulations of her event, and I was edging closer and closer to the end again when she maneuvered herself to a sitting position, zipped up her skirt, and stood up to compose herself. Momentarily feeling cheated as she straightened her blouse, she looked down at me like a lion stalking its prey. Sexy, slitted eyes peered down at me as she brought my leg to a sitting position. As she hiked her skirt, she knelt between my legs, unzipping my fly and snaking my manhood from its cloth confines. She took a moment to cover her body from floor to my waist with the blankets, shrouding her from any possible passers-by, and then began to manipulate me to my inevitable point of release, slowly stroking me from base to head, gently causing my blood to boil as I lean towards the same window and concentrate on the same moonlit sky that helped bring her to completion.

She quickened her pace, stroking me closer and closer to my point of no return. I gently clear my throat, trying to give her a subtle hint of what's to come, but that only seemed to spur her on more to quicken her pace. Then, at the most appropriate moment, I felt the warmth and wetness of her mouth encase my penis, and I surrendered. A white hot light shined in my brain as I began to explode after an evening of wanton lust between two people who never met. The emotions of the moment brought me to newer heights. Every time I thought I was coming down, another wave of release would wrack my body. I could feel her soft lips manipulating me, coaxing me to fill her further. The pleasureful pain coursing through my body caused me to let out a low moan of completion, but not before a few more manipulations from my stranger.

And with that, she extricated herself from the blanketed confines of her cunning cocoon, coyly raising herself up, looking satisfied and completed. Silently, she excused herself from our seating arrangement and went into the bathroom to freshen up. Upon her return, I encouraged her to lay with me, wrapping my arm around her shoulder as we both drifted off to sleep, only to be awoken by a gentle sunrise and the captain encouraging us to fasten our seat belts for the descent to Boston.

Once on the ground, I wasn't sure what to say, or how to say what I wasn't sure of. Do I make believe nothing happened and just let her go? Do I ask her to breakfast? Do I ask her for her information at least, hinting at a possible future relationship? As we both gathered our items from our respective seats, I was trembling with emotions. Both of us were getting into the aisle together when I went to say the first thing that came to mind, only to be stopped by a gentle index finger to my lips, encouraging me to not say whatever I had intended. As I looked into her eyes, there was a gentleness in her eyes, softly telling me what I already knew deep down inside.

As we began walking down the tunnel to the airport, her soft hand searched for mind, holding it in her gentle touch as we quietly walked together. The tunnel end was coming closer, the hustle of Logan Airport beckoned us. Just before we reached the doors leading to the main airport, her hand released mine, allowing me to open the door to let her through first. Letting a few people through that were behind me, it allowed me the chance to see my mystery woman be greeted by the arms of a handsome man waiting for her return. It was then I fully realized my situation. Was I hurt? Not at all. As I paused to get my bearings, and to get one last look at this angel, I realized I was one of the luckiest men in Boston today, having experienced something every man should experience at least once in his life. A McDonald's beckoned me to my right, as my flight partner began walking away to my left with her friend. And so we went our separate ways.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Silence at 20,000 feet

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds