• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Movie and a Handjob

Movie and a Handjob

"Oh come on honey, can't we find something we'll both like? I don't want to watch a chick flick," I plead.

"Don't worry hon, I'll make it worth your while," she teases in a low, sexy voice.

"That's no fair, you know I can't say no to that face." I sadly accept. Even when she isn't dressed up she's gorgeous, wearing tight black capris, a plain white shirt, and a pink zipped-up sweater.

Several minutes later, we are sitting in the back row of the theatre, sharing a bag full of popcorn. Only half an hour into the movie, I am already bored out of my mind.

She wraps her left arm around mine and holds my hand on the armrest, resting her head on my shoulder. She reaches under the armrest with her right hand, gently brushing over my area in my shorts with her fingers. She puts her hand in my boxers, tenderly rubbing my genitals and tickling my trimmed pubic hair with her fingers. She holds my penis as it grows in her warm, soft hand, rhythmically squeezing my swelling shaft until erect. She pushes her palm against the base of my cock, juggling and massaging my jewels with her slender fingers. Next, she slowly strokes my shaft between her thumb and the tips of her fingers, from the base to the corona and back again.

I barely even notice the credits start rolling until she pulls her hand out of my shorts.

"See, that movie wasn't so bad," she whispers in my ear as we stand up.

"I wouldn't know, I wasn't paying much attention to the movie," I reply honestly, to which she snickers cutely. I wrap my arm around her and hold her close as we exit the theatre, the dim parking lot helping the bulge in my shorts go unnoticed on our way to the car.

* * *

"Lay down and get comfy babe," she tells me, and I quickly do so on the bed, already having torn off my clothes within seconds of walking in the door.

She stands at the end of the bed and drops her sweater to the floor, sexily taking off her shirt and wiggling out of her pants to reveal her hot pink bra and panties. She seductively crawls across the bed and leans over me, passionately kissing, resting her stomach on my crotch while I undo her bra and throw it on the floor.

She backs up on her knees, her back arched with her butt high up in the air, her left forearm resting across my stomach as she wraps her pretty lips around my cock and moves her head closer to me, my engorged member inching farther down her throat. She gets all of me in her mouth before she bucks her head from side to side, nuzzling my pubic hair with her nose. She parts her lips and quickly rears her head back, my dick glistening with her spit.

She encases my wet cock with her right hand, slowly bringing it up and down along my shaft, twisting her hand back and forth with a few flicks of her wrist, pausing momentarily to spit on the head of my penis.

"Oh, yes baby, just like that, oh Gina, yes, you're gonna make me cum!" I moan as she picks up speed.

She wraps her lips around the head of my cock, sucking vigorously while she rapidly strokes my shaft, sending me into the ecstasy of orgasm. I hold her left hand on my stomach and squeeze, my penis spasming in her grip as it shoots warm cum into her mouth.

She stays completely still until I go limp in her hand, then she slowly tilts her head back until my flaccid penis leaves her lips and wilts in her grasp. She looks up at me and opens her mouth, giving me a good look at her now-white tongue before she swallows my load.

"All gone," she smiles, opening wide to show me her empty mouth.

Still holding her left hand on my stomach, she cups my soft shaft with her palm and fingers, rubbing the tip of her thumb in circles on the corona of my penis, lightly blowing on the head as I stand to attention. She holds the base of my cock and repeatedly spits on my swollen member, covering it in her saliva.

She sits down and spreads her legs over mine, the crook of her knees resting on my thighs. She wraps both of her heavenly hands around my shaft, stacked atop one another as she brings them up and down my cock in unison, gradually picking up speed and squeezing tighter. The sound of her precious hands sliding up and down my slimy cock fills my consciousness as I edge closer and closer to the climax.

She starts flicking her wrists, twisting her hands around my shaft, squeezing hard as she continues to move her hands along my dick. I spread my arms out, grabbing her beautiful feet, squeezing as I draw near orgasm.

She takes her left hand off of my cock, placing it flat across my family jewels, pushing my balls with her palm and fingers, slowing my journey to paradise. The music of her hand sliding up and down my shiny, wet shaft as fast as she can drowns out my increasingly heavier breathing.

"Cum for me baby, yeah, cum all over my pretty little fingers," she purrs.

I squeeze her feet, my whole body tingling as the euphoria of orgasm washes over me. My cock shakes in her hand as she slows her arm, semen shooting from my beet-red penis. She rests her hand at the base of my cock, grip still tight, and leans forward, rolling her tongue over my tip, cum still seeping from my slit. My warm juice trickles down her knuckles, covering her fingers, small pools forming in my pubic hair.

She sucks the tip dry, the swelling subsiding as she eases her grip on my happy shaft. She sits up straight and lets go of my flaccid penis, letting it fall into it's juices. She licks her knuckles and the palm of her hand, then sucks her sticky fingers clean.

"Mmm, I like it when you make a mess," she beams. She leans over, licking every drop of semen from my neatly cut pubic hair, her hot hands clenching my hips. She puts my limp shaft in her mouth, her lips wrapped tight as she slowly lifts her head, cleaning my member off before it slumps to the side.

She tenderly kisses my stomach before getting up and under the blankets. She gives me a big kiss and lays down beside me, wrapping her left leg around mine, her head on my chest. I hold her left hand on my stomach and stroke her striking dirty-blonde hair.

"I love you Gina," I whisper before kissing the top of her head.

"I love you too babe," she replies before fading off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Movie and a Handjob

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 594 milliseconds