• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost Heaven Ch. 08

Almost Heaven Ch. 08

Jeanne looked like a dream but was close to tears as she stood in the lot of a deserted service station waiting for an attendant. The scene appeared to be staged for a classic car magazine photo-shoot as she stood beside her restored MG roadster convertible.

Her posture was perfect: erect, head high and level, shoulders square, breasts jutting alluringly, knees and ankles pressed together, bare thighs tickled by a hemline that danced playfully three inches below her panties.

The car was an anniversary gift from Joe. Jeanne rarely drove it but this was a special occasion, her first "date" with Kendall. She was furious with herself as she watched a black youth in new coveralls approach her nervously.

Kendall had finally agreed to meet her alone but she'd gotten lost looking for the restaurant. She was already almost three-quarters of an hour late, and in the middle of nowhere, when she stopped for directions. Perhaps not the exact center of nowhere but certainly not more than a few hundred feet from it.

"Yes, ma'am? Is there something I can help you with?"

"Do you know where this is?" Jeanne asked, hopefully handing him the slip of paper with the address and directions printed on it.

"No ma'am, I surely do not," he answered, handing the paper back.

"Is there someone else I can ask?"

"No ma'am, there's nobody left here but me. I was just closing up? Can I get you some gas or something?"

"Are you sure you don't know where this is?" she asked him again. "Do any of those roads sound familiar?"

He took the paper again but just shook his head. "I think Masons Highway is east of here...about twenty miles. But really, that's just a guess."

Jeanne stared blankly at the paper hoping for a revelation when her cell phone rang. She recognized Kendall on the caller ID.

"Kendall, baby, I'm so sorry, I got lost. Don't you know any places that a reasonable person can fucking find?"

"It's all right, Jeanne," Kendall's smooth baritone soothed her. "Lots of wives find they don't have the nerve to pull the trigger on something like this."

"It's not that honey, I'm fucking lost. That's the truth. If someone tells you where I am, can you give me directions?" Jeanne asked, looking at the young attendant.

"I'm going to have to re-sechedule," Kendall informed her causing Jeanne's heart to crash. "Look, I'll get back to you tomorrow." Jeanne's cell went dead; closing it, she felt a tear slide down her cheek.

"Husband trouble?" asked the obviously uncomfortable black youth looking at Jeanne's wedding rings.

"Boyfriend troubles," she sighed, dabbing her eyes. "Do you sell beer? I could use one," she said, nodding at the mini-mart set back from the pumps and smiling bravely at her misfortune.

"Seventeen flavors!" he beamed with a bright smile and walked with her to the store.

"What's your favorite?" Jeanne asked more brightly than she felt, placing a fifty-dollar bill on the counter.

"Not today," he told her pushing the bill back, "the register's already been counted out. Can't ring up any more purchases." Taking two IC Lights from the cooler he opened them, handed one to Jeanne, and held the other aloft.

"Screw the bastards," he offered sweetly. Jeanne took a big swallow; it was ice cold and delicious.

"I'm Jeanne," she said offering her hand.

"Myron," he answered, somehow getting a chill from her warm flesh. "Folks call me Ron."

"Mmmm, I've always liked Iron City," Jeanne offered, taking another deep swallow. "You old enough to be drinking that?"

"Older'n you, more'n likely," Ron answered. "I probably woulda carded you if the boss was here."

Jeanne beamed. Few things flattered her like people commenting on how young she looked. She felt even younger than they thought she looked.

It didn't take Jeanne long to get pleasantly buzzed. By the end of the second bottle, the slender, black youth had become enticingly handsome and she began to tease him. Her sour mood had improved considerably and she realized her curiosity about black cock was about to be satisfied with or without Kendall fucking Ashe.

She confided in young Ron that she did indeed have a husband as well as a boyfriend and that her husband didn't care much if she strayed. Before long they were locked in an embrace and Jeanne rubbed her hand up and down what was obviously an impressive phallus.

Pushing his shoulders back against the wall, Jeanne told Ron to strip. She kissed him wantonly as he tried to free himself from his clothing. She grabbed his cock as soon as it bobbed free and maintained a firm grip while she licked his face.

"Oh god, Jeanne!" panted Ron. "I've never had anyone as pretty as you hold my dick before. If you don't stop, I'm gonna cum."

"Not yet!" Jeanne growled. "When you cum I want it in my mouth."

Damn you Kendall!! Jeanne screamed silently as she squatted before the naked black youth with his back to the wall. You could have been my first...should have been my first, but you wanted to play all those fucking teasing games. So fuck you! I've got someone else to give me my first taste and I'm going to fucking love it! Jeanne slid her hot mouth over the head of the hard cock she held in her hand.

"Mmmm," she hummed stimulating the young stallion enjoying the most surprising moment of his life.

Oh fuck, he's fucking delicious, Kendall!! Jeanne continued her bitter mental rebuke of her erstwhile fantasy man. I love sucking black cock now and this kid got me started, not you. Know what else? He's going to make me come, too, just by having his big dick in my mouth.

Jeanne felt her rapidly building climax rumble lowly through her loins like the frenzied beating of a timpani finale as she mouthed the youth supported by his locked knees and the store wall. She shoved her face hard onto his throbbing cock, pushing her lips all the way to his pubic bone. He does taste hot! Jeanne thought as she felt her swollen, pulsing labia vibrating against her clitoris. Suddenly she was lost in a sweet orgasm as her pussy splashed a climactic puddle of her own juices onto the tiled floor.

Jeanne never even tasted her first black cum as the happy attendant squirted his entire load into the back of her throat, missing her tongue's flavor nodules entirely.

[The final chapter of Almost Heaven will be submitted in about a week.]

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Almost Heaven Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 649 milliseconds