• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spoiling for a Fight

Spoiling for a Fight

12

I am in a mood tonight. It's hard to describe, kind of feisty I guess.

As I walk up to my Dom's door, I start to imagine what the night may have in store. He'll expect me to come in, strip down and assume my presenting position: kneeling on the floor with my hands behind my head, breasts out, waiting for inspection. But you know what? I don't feel like doing that tonight. I don't feel like being the good little submissive and doing every single thing I'm told. I want to be a real person tonight. I want to give him a run for his money, make him work for my submission. Does that make me a bad sub? Maybe, but I really don't give a shit. Not tonight.

I yank open the front door and walk into his living room. The room is dimly lit, only one small light on in the far corner. I can see my mat in the middle of the floor. That's where I'm supposed to go to present myself.

Fuck that! I slam the front door closed then saunter over to the couch, feeling saucy in my tight jeans and form fitting baby tee. I let the 4 inch heal of my strappy sandals add extra swagger to my walk even though there's no one in the room to see it because dammit, I feel like hot shit tonight!

Plopping down on the middle cushion, legs crossed, arms stretched out over the back, swinging my crossed leg furiously, I wait.

I don't have to wait long though. I assume the slammed front door got my Dom's attention. He walks slowly into the living room, coming to stand in front of me with his legs spread shoulder width apart. He crosses his arms over his chest. He tilts his head to the side, his lips quirking up at the corners, one eyebrow raised. As he considers me I can tell he is amused by my little show of defiance. I don't get bratty with him often and when I do, he counters swiftly and with force. Usually he pulls me over his lap and spanks me until I'm on the verge of tears. Then he lets me 'make it up to him' by sucking his cock. Again I say, fuck that! I'm not going down (no pun intended) without a fight.

I look up the length of his six foot frame to his handsome face. I am momentarily distracted by the sex appeal he seems to ooze. His muscular legs are clad in nicely worn jeans, finished with a black leather belt. His strong arms are crossed over a soft gray Polo and his feet are bare. Shaking myself to help me focus, I narrow my eyes and steel myself for his reaction.

In his usual calm voice he asks, "Are you planning on presenting yourself to me properly?"

I sit up a little straighter and lift my chin confidently. In for a penny, in for a pound... "No." I simply say.

"Ok. Would you care to tell me why?" He is curious now, but still disturbingly calm.

"Because I don't FEEL like it." I say just a little too snotty.

Both eyebrows go up. "Really?" He draws the word out slowly. When I nod my head, he laughs with such joy I might almost be fooled into thinking he's in a great mood. Unfortunately, I know better. Yes, I admit, that laugh makes me a little nervous, but it pisses me off at the same time. I'm not in the mood to be laughed at as if I'm an insignificant little bug, easily crushed beneath his boot. Hell no! Tonight I'm a force to be reckoned with!

Strengthening my resolve, I lift my crossed leg, planting the heel of my shoe against his hip and give a little push. With lightening fast reflexes, he grabs my ankle, pulling me forward so that I slump down on the couch with my ass hanging off the cushions. Using both hands, he grabs me by the waist and flips me over onto my stomach, then shoves a hand down in the middle of my back, holding me down. Using his free hand, he smacks my ass, several stinging blows.

I yelp, startled by the suddenness of his movements. The smacks bite a little, but he's not really hurting me. Having my face pushed indignantly into the cushions sparks my rage. I start thrashing wildly, trying to flip over so I'll have better use of my arms. Apparently he wasn't expecting me to fight because I manage to get to my side. He is standing over me with his legs straddling my lower body, so I roll a little more, bumping his right leg and knocking him off balance. He falls to the side with a cuss, landing on his ass on the floor next to me. Surprised that I managed to get him off me, I just stare dumbly at him for a minute.

Quickly recovering, he says, "You little bitch. You wanna play, huh?" He is smiling and I can tell by his tone that he's still amused, maybe even a little excited by my struggling. He doesn't really see me as a challenge, but the look of determination in his eyes tells me he plans to make me pay.

Common sense finally hits me and I decide it might be best to put a little distance between us. On all fours, I start to scramble away, but he must sense my intent because he lunges forward. He grabs a fistful of my hair, yanking my head back and stopping my escape. He throws his whole body weight on my back, pinning me to the floor beneath him.

Pulling my head to the side, he bites my neck then says, "Oh no you don't. You started this little game, now you're going to finish it." He slaps my face then heaves himself up, pulling me up by my hair with him. I struggle to get to my feet, my hands clawing at his fist where it's gripping my hair. He's pulling hard and it's starting to hurt. He slaps both of my hands as his grip on my hair tightens, making me whimper a little.

Pulling me back against his chest, he wraps an arm around my neck, forcing my head back and up. He lets go of my hair and slaps my face again, a little harder this time. Then he grips my chin and turns it slightly towards him, "Are you done playing? Are you ready to present yourself properly?"

He may have me at a disadvantage, but I'm not done yet. When I don't answer right away, he tightens his arm around my neck, putting pressure on my throat and making me gasp for breath. He raises his arm putting even more pressure on my neck which makes me have to stand up on tip toes to relieve a little of the pressure. I clutch at his arm, fighting for air, but he tightens his grip more.

Dropping his voice about an octave, making it more menacing, he says, "I said, are you done playing?" He loosens his hold on my neck so I can speak. I gasp for a much needed breath. The fresh oxygen fuels the fire of my rage. I'm mad at myself for letting him get the upper hand so quickly and mad at him for not giving me a sporting chance. We both know he's stronger, but it would be nice to at least think I might win once in a while.

I need him to loosen his hold more or better yet, let go, so I can make another attempt at escape. So I try to relax my body, make it look like I'm giving up. I slowly nod my head, not fighting him anymore.

To my surprise, he doesn't loosen his grip. He drags me backwards and throws me face down on the floor with him on top of me. The force of hitting the floor knocks the wind out of me, leaving me speechless and dazed for a moment. In that moment he grabs my arms and wrenches them up behind my back, holding them with one of this hands. I squeak in protest at this new pain.

As my breath comes back to me, I try to reason with him. "Daddy, what are you doing? I said I was done playing. I'll be good."

He barks out a laugh. "Yeah right! I know you better than that, sweetheart." He shifts his body off me, leaving one leg over mine and keeping his hold on my arms. He uses his free hand to slap my ass several more times, very hard. I scream as the sting builds up, struggling to free my hands so I can cover my ass.

He leans in close to my ear and drops his voice, "Go ahead, struggle. I'm going to enjoy this even more, cunt."

His threat instantly excites me, making me dripping wet and scared shitless at the same time. My heart rate speeds up and I can feel the juices building between my legs. I am suddenly very aware of every part of his body that's touching me. The heat of his long, strong body pressed against mine. His breath on my neck. The way he has my arms and legs pinned, making me feel trapped. I know he is about to use me...roughly. My fight or flight instincts kick in.

I rear up, slamming my head into his face. He reflexively lets go of my hands to protect his face and I use the opportunity to thrash wildly and push him away. I roll away from him, hastily getting to my feet. On shaky legs, I lumber a few steps, but he catches my ankle and pulls back. I fall flat on my face. He grabs my other ankle and I kick out madly, trying to aim for his face, but his grip is too strong, I can't get my foot free. He pulls me backwards. I claw madly at the floor, trying to find purchase, but the dark hard woods are too smooth. He gets a firm grip on my legs and flips me onto my back.

He climbs up my body, straddling my hips. I flail my arms, trying to land a hit anywhere I can, even trying to scratch his face. He grabs both of my wrists and pins them to the floor above my head, holding them in one hand. He uses his other had to slap my face very hard, harder than he has ever hit me before. For an instant, I am shocked senseless and I stop fighting him. I'm not used to him using this kind of force with me.

Then he clamps his hand around my throat, squeezing, his other hand squeezing my wrists. He leans in very close to my face, his voice is low and deadly calm, "I am really going to make you pay for that, slut."

As he speaks, his hand tightens even more on my neck to the point where it feels like he might rip my head right off. My eyes bulge, my mouth gapes open trying to suck in air, and a chill runs through my whole body. Feeling the strength in his hands, the weight of his body on top of me, the hardness of his stare and the menace in his voice, I am utterly frozen with fear. In this moment I feel like I'm looking at a complete stranger. He's not my loving and cuddly daddy. He is a cold hard killer.

I know about his background, but I've honestly never given it any thought until right this moment. He's had police training, military training, private security training, even martial arts training. His body and mind are weapons and he knows how to use them. But he's never used them on me like this before. Of course, I've never come in looking for a fight before either.

I have taken his tenderness for granted. I know he loves me and takes care of me. I know in my heart that he would never hurt me, but my mind doesn't recognize the man looming over me with violence in his eyes. And it's not just violence, but controlled violence. He is calm and steady, not even breathing hard after our struggle.

All of this registers in my mind in a fraction of a second while I gasp for breath. I don't care how much fear is showing on my face. I know now that I am way more out matched than I had thought. This is a side of him that I've never seen before and it scares the ever-loving-shit out of me. I have no more fight in me. No strength to fight him off, no will to be defiant. I surrender.

He shifts his body and releases my neck, but not my hands. As I suck in air, he flips me onto my stomach and quickly resettles himself on my back, pressing my hands into the floor above my head. He grabs the neck of my shirt and rips it down my back in one fast motion, using such force it leaves me feeling stunned again. I don't fight him, I'm too afraid. He reaches under me grabbing one cup of my bra and yanking it open, breaking the clasp. He releases my hands, pulling my arms up behind my back as he finishes pulling the remains of my bra away. He uses the torn pieces to bind my wrists together tightly, the straps cutting into my arms a little.

Holding my wrists, he wraps my hair around his fist, right at the base of my neck. Then he leaps up, yanking me up by my arms and hair. I scream out in pain as I get to my feet. He lifts my arms making my back arch to relieve some of the pain. I scream again, the pain and fear making it impossible to think.

He gives me a hard shove, slamming me into the wall in front of us. As my face collides with the immovable wall, more pain explodes across my cheek. Again, the breath is knocked out of me, leaving me gasping for air that feels like it will never come.

Next thing I know, he is pressed against my back, pulling my head back by my hair. In that same low voice he says, "I'm going to rape every hole you have, and you're going to let me, aren't you?"

Without waiting for me to answer, he pulls away and turns me around, pressing my back to the wall. He swiftly leans down, shoving his right shoulder into my left hip. Wrapping his arms around my legs, he hoists me up over his shoulder then heads to the bedroom, giving my ass several more sharp slaps.

In the bedroom he throws me face down on the bed, with my legs hanging over the side. Other than little whimpers, I try not to make any sound. I don't want to provoke any more wrath from him. He reaches under me and pulls open my jeans then yanks them and my panties off, pulling my shoes off with them.

He puts a hand on my back, holding me down. Then he slaps my face with his other hand. "Don't. Move." he growls.

He kneels down behind me and rifles around under the bed. A moment later I feel him buckling straps around my ankles. Then he reaches up and slaps my ass, making me jump a little. "Spread your legs." he orders. Another hard slap, "Further." I spread them as far as possible. I can't see what he's doing, but I can tell that he is hooking a spreader bar to the straps around my ankles.

When he finishes, he stands up and walks to the end of the bed, next to me. My head is facing the other direction so I can't see him and I'm too afraid to turn my head.

Then I hear it...

The unmistakable sound of his belt being unbuckled. My heart stops, my breathing stops, my whole body goes still as I listen to that belt being slowly pulled out of his pants. Oh dear God! This isn't going to be pretty. This isn't a regular 'Dom' spanking, this is a punishment spanking.

"Now you are really going to submit to me, slut."

Fuck, fuck, fuck! Not able to hold my silence any longer, I turn my head to look at him, pleading with my eyes and begging frantically, "Daddy, please! I'm sorry! I was being bratty and I'm sorry! Daddy....please? PLEASE???"

He is standing there with a very relaxed posture, holding the belt in his hands. "I think you were testing me, baby." he replies calmly. "I think you wanted to make me physically dominant you. You wanted to see if I could. You underestimated either my strength or ability or both and now you're afraid to face the consequences." He reaches down and strokes the side of my face gently, lovingly, pushing the hair away from my face. He smiles warmly as he continues. "Isn't that right, baby? You wanted me to re-establish my physical dominance?" He is nodding his head, encouraging me to admit that's what I was doing.

"Daddy....I....I...." Not knowing how to end that sentence, I settle for more pleading. "Please, daddy. I'm so sorry. Daddy..." I let my plea trail off. I have no idea how to get out of this. Pleading has never gotten me out of a punishment before and it certainly won't now. I really didn't think my actions through very well. Yes, I was in a mood when I came in. I can't even remember why now. Was I testing him? Did I want to see if he could physically dominate me? I don't know....maybe. He's right about me underestimating him though. I knew he was strong of course, I just didn't know he would use his physical training against me. Maybe I thought I had him wrapped around my finger. Maybe I thought he would go easy on me when push came to shove. Maybe I thought I could 'cute' my way out of any situation. Maybe I'm stilling thinking that now? Hell, I was definitely thinking that now. I still believe there is some way to charm him out of punishing me.

"I can see it in your face, baby. You think you can get out of this, don't you?"

Using my best puppy dog eyes, I try again. "Daaaaaddddddyyyyy." Hey, I'm not above whining. "Please. I love you. I wasn't trying to test you. I just had a really bad day. I'm sorry. Please let me make it up to you. Let me show you what a good girl I am." I bat my eyelashes flirtatiously and smile sweetly at him.

His smile widens and he laughs. "That doesn't work on me, sweetheart. Nice try though. I love you too, and trust me, you WILL make it up to me." He chuckles as he starts to slap his folded belt against his palm, the noise making me cringe. "Baby, you've been naughty. Now you're going to be punished and you deserve it. Don't you?"

I whimper and fidget, wishing desperately that I wasn't in such a vulnerable position.

"Answer me." he commands.

I jump a little at his stern tone. That tone always makes me feel like a scared little girl. "Yes, daddy." I respond in a small voice.

"Say it. Say, 'I've been naughty, I'm going to be punished, and I deserve it.'" His tone brooks no argument.

"I've been naughty, I'm going to be punished, and I deserve it." I repeat in a defeated voice.

"Good girl." He slaps the belt against his palm again, making me jump and squeeze my eyes shut.

I hear the whoosh of air as the belt cuts a path to my ass for that first punishing blow. SMACK! I bury my face in the bed to stifle my whimpers. SMACK! Holy shit! He only just started and it already hurts this much? SMACK, SMACK! My hands curl into tight fists and my whimpers get louder. SMACK, SMACK! The belt criss-crosses my ass.

"Who do you belong to, baby?"

"You, daddy."

"And why am I doing this?"

"To train me, daddy."

"That's right, baby. You know I love you very much." SMACK!

"FUCK!" I scream into the mattress. SMACK, SMACK, SMACK! "Ahhhhhh!" SMACK, SMACK! "Son of a bitch!" SMACK, SMACK! "Daddy, please!" SMACKITTY, SMACK, SMACK! I can't help jumping around, trying to pull away from him, not that I can go far.

"Stop tightening your ass cheeks, you're only making it worse." He sounds amused, the fucker!

SMACK, SMACK! Holy hell, the PAIN! My ass feels like it's on fire! He keeps hitting the same spot. I uncurl my hands and try to cover my stinging ass cheeks. "Move those fucking hands, slut!" he barks. Reluctantly, I obey.

SMACK! "AHHHHHHH!" I can't stand it anymore! My hands go right back to trying to cover my ass. I shift, pulling as far away as I can with that damned spreader bar between my legs.

"That was going to be your last one, but since you are disobeying a direct order, you get five more." he says, sounding disappointed.

"Oh daddy, PLEASE...."

"Move. Those. Fucking. Hands!"

The very thought of another slap starts the tears flowing. I can't help it, it hurts so much. With a gargantuan amount of effort, I slowly pull my hands away and immediately there is another SMACK! I sob harder, burying my face in the mattress again as I cry out. SMACK, SMACK! Feeling utterly defeated, my body goes limp on the bed, the tears flowing freely. SMACK! I don't even have the energy to scream anymore. I just let the tears fall to the bed. SMACK!

That's it, that was five more. My knees buckle and I assume I will fall to the floor, but I really don't care anymore. I just want to curl up in a ball and cry until there's nothing left. But I don't fall, daddy catches me and lays me gently on the bed. He reaches down and removes the spreader bar, then he unties my hands. He climbs up on the bed and pulls me up next to him, cradling me in his arms.

"It's ok, baby, let it out." he coos. "I'm here for you, I've got you." I am tense at first, but I start to relax at the sound of his soothing words, resting my head on his shoulder.

He is stroking my body, petting my hair and laying soft kisses on my face. Using his thumb, he gently wipes away my tears. All this loving attention makes me cry harder. I don't know why. He's the one that hurt me, but yet I want to snuggle deep in his arms and let him comfort me, take care of me.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Spoiling for a Fight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds