• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • And Then There Were Three Ch. 03

And Then There Were Three Ch. 03

Chapter three: David decides it's time to get out

Paula saved the situation by way of a violent and noisy orgasm. Martin stopped sucking my prick to turn and look. I was relieved as he'd got me to a good erection and I was beginning to wonder who would come first, me or Paula (or him). We both watched as she shuddered into quietness and then totally relax. She lay there for a short while with her eyes half closed and then opened them fully.

'Come and make love to me Martin.' She said, and moved back into the centre of the bed.

She looked in quite a state, her thong pulled to one side, her skirt around her waist and her swollen breasts exposed. She was soaked, as were the sheets around her. There was a scent of raw sex in the air; a heady mixture of her feminine fragrance, my cum and the heat of her husband.

Martin moved to the bed on his knees (ever submissive) he climbed onto it and then between Paula's parted legs. She put her arms around his neck as he started to rapidly prod around the area of her pussy with his little penis, trying to enter her. No wonder he had a problem; from behind he looked like a desperate dog trying to shag a bitch.

'Wait!' said a voice sounding strangely like mine.

He stopped dead and looked over his shoulder at me.

'Slowly Martin.' I said, 'slowly.'

'I'll help.' said Paula and reached down to guide his penis.

As she touched it I sensed him tense; without any thought I reached forward and grasped his balls firmly in my right hand and squeezed.

'Don't even think about cumming' I said and squeezed slightly harder.

He gasped and stayed stock still.

'Now,' I said, 'Paula, just ease the end of his cock into you, no more than that, and then let go of it.'

She moved towards him with her hips and took the end of his penis in between her fingers and into her leaking pussy; then she let go of it.

'Stay still Martin.' I commanded.

'Yes David,' he said, 'whatever you say.'

I slowly let go of my grip on his balls and he lay still, the tip of his prick inside his wife.

'Don't move,' I said gently, 'wait awhile.'

He continued to lay there looking at me as I moved more into his vision. He looked at me almost pleadingly, like a pet waiting to be told he'd been a good dog.

'Don't think about what you are doing or where you are Martin,' I said, 'and move further into your wife, but not all the way in. Do you understand me Martin?'

'Yes David, I do.' he whispered. He moved slightly and Paula did too.

'Don't move Paula.' he said (very authoritative for him) and moved a little further in. He stopped.

'What now David?' he asked.

'Wait,' was all I said and then, 'now move all the way in and stop there.'

He didn't answer and moved all the way into his wife and stopped.

'Mmm,' said Paula, 'this feels nice.'

'Keep talking to me Martin,' I commanded, 'don't think about where you are or what you are doing.'

'Yes David' he said

He then started to tell me how much he admired me as a man able to satisfy his wife; how envious he was about the size of my penis (average I always thought); how he respected me for being so manly and assertive... on and on he went for five or so minutes, it began to get embarrassing. I looked at Paula; she was lying quietly with her eyes closed and with a lovely smile upon her face, clearly enjoying her husband inside her. Strangely, I began to feel like an intruder on a private moment (which I was I suppose). Martin followed my gaze and smiled down at his wife.

'Now start moving Martin, slowly' I said quietly.

He did, with some degree of control I thought; after about 30 seconds or so though, Paula started to move to meet his thrust and I could see he was going to lose any vestige of control. I watched them making love for a few more seconds before it became apparent Martin was going to cum. He pushed hard into her as he began to cum; as he did so I moved towards him and, as hard as I could, smacked his arse with the open palm of my hand. It sounded dramatic, as was the result. He reacted against the slap and rammed his small cock into his wife. She gasped and clamped her legs around his arse. Martin came hard and was pleasingly joined by Paula who both gasped and giggled at the same time.

They quietened and then relaxed; Martin rolled of her and lay on his back beside her.

'Wow.' Was all Paula said.

Martin lay there looking very pleased with himself. I stood looking down at them and decided it was time for me to go. I was intruding.

'May I use your shower?' I asked.

Paula nodded. I moved out of their room and into the bathroom. I quickly showered, went back to collect my clothes off their floor, took them onto the landing and dressed. I looked around the door to bid them goodbye: Martin was busy with his mouth on Paula's pussy: she waved at me and blew be a kiss with one hand whilst she held her husband's head by his hair.

I drove away and stopped at the view-point I'd stopped at a few weeks earlier. I needed some space to think. This was going to have to end. In a way, I'd become the odd one out. Martin was getting what he wanted, being humiliated and turned on at the same time; Paula was getting the sex she wanted with no risk as she'd involved Martin. I was the vulnerable one now; if my wife found out (and the law of averages dictates that she will eventually) my life would greatly change. It was time for me to go. I would do it gently and to them both, but going I was. We'd made an arrangement for four weeks hence, when my wife was away; I do it then.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • And Then There Were Three Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 537 milliseconds