• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 09

Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 09

123

Rebecca closed the door and waited for her brother. He was saying goodbye to Julie. The vacation had ended and Ben and Rebecca were dropping Julie off at school before they too headed back to their schools.

It seemed to take a long time as she waited and when he appeared in the doorway smiling at her she smiled back. He got in the van and they began the long drive to New York, where both were attending college though technically she was a grad student. The first part of the trip went quick as they talked about the friends and adventures they had and how much they both enjoyed the respite but now were happy to be moving on.

It was just getting dark when they pulled into a rest stop, the last one on the mass pike before the state line to New York. They both went to the bathroom and filled the tank with gas and got a bite to eat. They had decided that they were not going to stop for long so soon they were back on the road.

As Rebecca looked over at her brother she smiled and thought of their first time making love. He was reluctant and they hadn't talked about it for a long time afterwards. She smiled knowing that he too enjoyed that first time as much as she had. She decided to have a little fun now that it was dark and there wasn't much to look at out the window.

She reached over and ran her hand over her brother's crotch; lingering long enough to make him notice. She could feel him begin to get hard as she rubbed his cock through his pants. He grew hard very quickly under her touch and she could feel it straining against the fabric. Then she reached out to unzip his fly. Ben adjusted himself so she could remove his cock from the confines of his shorts easily. Soon Rebecca was stroking Ben's full seven inch cock that pointed straight up as he drove.

He was smiling as neither had spoken since she had begun to stroke him. The lights of the dashboard were just enough so she could clearly see his manhood as her fingers wrapped around his shaft and pulled up and down.

Watching her hand slide over his cock was making her horny so after a few minutes she decided what the hell and she released his member long enough to shed all her clothes and continue to stroke him.

As soon as she was naked sitting in the dark next to him with only the dashboard lights to illuminate her body she felt as though his cock had somehow gotten stiffer. She chided him to watch the road and with one hand on her brothers cock her other hand was now buried between her legs stroking her now erect clit and very wet pussy.

Ben wanted to fuck her badly and he asked her if he could stop by the side of the road but she said, "No."

Something inside her wanted to tease him a bit. She was jealous of Julie and Ben and right after they dropped her off that's all he could talk about. She liked Julie and enjoyed having sex with her but now she was coming to grips with the fact that her brother was falling for her. Rebecca was torn but decided to tease Ben to get back at him for all the talk before. Though he didn't know it he was about to be teased to the limit.

Rebecca could feel the precum ooze from her brother's cock as she slowly stroked him while he drove. Her other hand brought her own cunt to a series of small orgasms. None of which satisfied her lust, they only seemed to fuel her desire. Ben was begging her to stop and Rebecca just told him that, "We are close to my apartment just hold on."

She could tell he was ready to pop anytime so she backed off until they pulled into her apartment building. She threw on a shirt that buttoned up the front of Ben's and ran barefoot with Ben in close pursuit to open the door. She threw on the lights and ducked into the bathroom.

When she came out Ben was lying naked on her bed with his penis pointing straight at her. She smiled and told him to hold on a bit she wasn't ready yet. That did it. It was the straw that broke the camel's back. He stood from the bed and grabbed her wrist and pulled her down onto his lap.

He lifted the shirt exposing her tiny bottom and gave it a few whacks with the flat of his hand. The first one stung the next started to make her clit tingle. Then he lifted her off his lap and put her down on the bed and placing a hand around her throat her grunted at her, "Don't move!"

She was taken aback but not scared; his hand did not choke her just served to tell her he was in charge. She liked this and instantly her pussy gushed and she was now dripping. He then roughly pushed her legs apart and lay down on top of her. She could feel his hard cock laying flat against her mons and belly as he leaned in to whisper to her, "Sis I love you but you deserve what I am about to do so just enjoy it like I know you want too."

He didn't know how much this was turning her on as he now lifted his hips and she could feel his cock slide down her mons and the tip rested against the lips of her cunt. He moved a little to make sure he was aimed correctly and with one big push plunged his stiff cock all the way into her cunt until their hips met.

The swiftness of his movement startled her and when he removed his hand from her throat he next laid down full on top of her and placed his hands under her arms and pulled her to him; holding her tight.

It was if he didn't want her to escape. He held her tight and she could feel his chest compress her breasts as his hips now began to thrust in and out slowly. It wasn't long before he was fucking her hard and fast while holding her tight.

It was in that moment right before she began to have an orgasm that she realized that she really loved her brother so much and she needed to find a way to share him or she would lose him. Rebecca also told herself she should be careful teasing her brother but she was loving the results this time, she had never seen such a temper in her little brother before, If she hadn't been willing she was afraid of what she might have driven him to do.

Right after her orgasm began her pussy once again flooded Ben's cock with fluid and she could sense he was about to cum also. His thrusting was gaining speed and his breathing was rapid and he was making all sorts of moans and groans right before his whole body stiffened and he trust all the way in. She could feel his penis pulse as each one signaled a spurt of jism deep in her pussy and she felt the burning warmth of each one that spread throughout her loins, once again bringing her to another orgasm.

Spent Ben lay atop Rebecca holding her tight and she felt so close to him in that moment. It seemed like an eternity before he made a move to get off her but she resisted, making him stay there. She loved being held so tight during and after sex and she was going to enjoy this for as long as she could.

Long after his softened cock slipped out of her pussy she could feel his cum leaking out onto the bed. Ben arose to go to the bathroom. Rebecca was too caught in the moment to move and she lay there until he returned and lay down beside her with his arm draped over her breasts; watching her measured breathing while she lay with her eyes closed and smiling.

It was two AM when Rebecca awoke to find she was alone in bed. Looking around she found her brother looking out the window. She approached him and said, "What's going on? You OK?"

He replied, "You know I love you sis. I love you more now that we are so close. It's just I thought I was over Julie and when we started having sex and with you it stirred up a lot of feelings I haven't had in a while. I am torn because I find myself falling in love with her more every day and with you too!"

Shocked at this disclosure she stammered, "Aren't you confusing sex with love?"

He said, "No, I thought so at first but the whole summer we have done things together and yes we have had lots of sex, but we also just spent time and talked. I started to feel this way when Julie and I dated in High School but I realize now it's more than that and with you I have never felt so close. You are my big sister so I have loved you for such a long time. Now though that love has changed and it has me scared."

Rebecca just stated, "Give it time, let's just see where thing go from here. You and I will always have each other and when we all go back to our schools, who know what will happen."

Satisfied they went back to bed though now they lay in each other's arms. They kissed lightly and went to sleep.

The next morning both awoke refreshed but Rebecca felt guilty now at her behavior and more so after her brother's admission of love. She then told him how possessive and jealous she had become and that's why she had acted so childish when she teased him in the car.

She went on to explain how foolish she was to be jealous and that she teased him on purpose but with deeply satisfying results. She admitted she liked it when he held her so close while fucking her. She went on to admit she got real turned on when he had his hand on her throat and she didn't feel scared. She knew he would never hurt her and that is why she was never scared she just liked to surrender to him fully. She even told him that she could see lust not anger in his eyes when he did this and that further turned her on.

This led to them kissing and hugging naked on the bed before they turned their attention to taking showers and getting something to eat.

As the morning progressed, Ben mentioned he would be leaving early the next day to get to school. Though Rebecca knew it was going to happen it still saddened her to know he was leaving. She would miss him in more ways than she could even begin to comprehend.

By noon Rebecca couldn't help but be saddened a bit by her brother leaving the next day. She also wanted his help and now she just asked, "Ben I want you to have anal sex with me. I have had it before but it was always rushed and it wasn't that great for me. I want you to take your time so I can discover why a bunch of girls I know enjoy it."

Ben nodded as she spoke and she could see the bulge developing in his shorts. She took that as a clue to get on her knees and release his cock from his pants. She licked his pole as it grew to its full length and hardness. She undressed herself and Ben took off his clothes as they moved to the bed.

Once on the bed Rebecca started sucking Ben's cock as he licked her pussy making sure it was getting very wet. He used his fingers to play with her ass and to get it wet, when he inserted a finger she almost came.

She got Ben ready to blow a load in no time at all and soon he was washing her tonsils with his spunk. She eagerly drank it all up savoring the salty sweet taste as she swallowed it all. She continued to lick and suck him fondling his balls until he got hard again.

By now she had cum once and her pussy was very wet, thanks to her brother's fingers and tongue, her ass was too. They moved together as if they could read each other's thoughts and Rebecca grabbed a tube of lube from her nightstand and squirted some on her hand before rubbing it the length of Ben's cock and all around.

To Ben this was felt great and he was more than ready. Rebecca lay face down on a pillow and Ben put the head of his cock at the rosebud of her asshole. He put some lube on his fingers and worked first one then another into her ass and they slid in with ease. He told her to relax and he would stop anytime she told him to, but she just told him to go for it.

Ben slowly pushed his cockhead into his sister's ass. Getting the head in was slow as she was very tight. When his cockhead was all the way in he stopped to give her time to adjust. He asked "How's that? Does it hurt?"

She replied, "No, just uncomfortable that's all."

He began to push more and soon he was all the way in. Another inquiry got the same response so when he began to slowly fuck her ass he said, "Sis, reach down and rub your clit, it will relax you and maybe you will enjoy it more."

That did the trick and soon he was pumping in and out of his sister's ass. He was glad she made him cum before he fucked her because she was so tight and it felt like an iron, velvet glove wrapped around his cock and if he hadn't just cum before he would have exploded in her ass on the first stroke!

Soon Rebecca was moaning as he pumped her ass and this spurred him on to go faster. Not too long after he could feel his sister in the throes of an orgasm as her ass clamped uncontrollably on his cock as he pumped into her.

This sent him over the edge and within a minute of her sphincter milking his cock he shot his load deep into her bowels. He collapsed on top of her still impaled in his sister's ass and as they both basked in the afterglow of a great orgasm his cock softened and slipped out.

When they were done they went and showered and Rebecca thanked him with a deep kiss saying, "Now I know what it can feel like. Thanks for taking the time and not rushing. It's like you were inside my head you knew just the right thing to do when and I really enjoyed that."

The next morning Ben left for college from Rebecca's apartment. She was happy for him and a bit saddened too.

It had been weeks since Ben had left for college, Rebecca was deep into her class work herself and only the occasional break to eat and sleep had interrupted her. She was missing her brother and called to talk to him on weekends. She hadn't even been very horny since he left her was just too busy. But this weekend was different. She had finished a good chunk of work ending the first part of her classroom requirement for the first half of this semester and she was feeling a little randy.

Rebecca decided to go out on Friday night to a local hangout where there was an older crowd. This bar was full of grad students and young professionals. She went in to a crowded bar and got herself a drink. She wasn't alone for long.

Her striking good looks made her a target for all the guys there it seemed. She looked like the quintessential all American girl and the guys were all over her. She didn't buy another drink that night. Every time hers was empty another magically appeared. Soon she was quite tipsy and still she hadn't zeroed in on any one guy that she wanted to do anything more with except talk here at the bar. Not one of these guys interested her enough to waste the time to take home and fuck. Close to midnight she went to the ladies room and snuck out the back thoroughly disappointed.

When Rebecca got home she decided she was going to visit Ben. She knew that would cheer him up. She called him right away and told him she was coming and she would be there in the morning. For his part Ben listened and then went back to the Beer blast he was at.

Next morning Rebecca woke with a renewed spirit tough a little hung-over and drove the hour and a half to see her brother Ben at his school.

She didn't have any trouble finding his dorm it was clearly marked and every guy she met was only too happy to help her find her brother. She got to his room and tied to the door was a bandana. This puzzled her but she let it go and knocked on the door. As soon as she knocked she heard a big rustling and Ben shouted, "Who's there?" she answered back, "Ben its Rebecca."

She heard a lot of movement and some muffled yelling and a woman's voice as the door flung open and a nice young coed slipped out of the room. She had obviously dressed in a hurry as her clothes were somewhat disheveled. She disappeared down the hall as Ben greeted her at the door naked.

His cock was semi hard and glistening with what Rebecca guessed was the juices of the girl that had just left. She could tell she had embarrassed the girl but Ben had no shame even as his cock head dripped beads on cum onto the floor.

She asked, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

He motioned with his hand in a sweeping gesture and she walked right by him. She could smell the scent of sex which was heavy in the room and she could feel her pussy getting wet as well as a feeling of jealousy as she knew her brother, her lover had just fucked another woman. She smiled and thought I have no holds on him, I have no right to be jealous.

Ben suddenly kissed her and wrapped his arms around her. She pushed him away as she didn't want him to think he could have her whenever he wanted even though she knew he could. He pouted a little but started with the idle chatter. First about what was up at school then how the social life was and so on.

He was looking at his sister with more and more lust, even playing with his cock a little as it began to get hard. Rebecca didn't want to just jump into bed even though she had certainly thought about doing just that on the drive up.

Ben was really focused on bedding his sister and thinking this was just like when she teased him on the road he knew what that led too so he just took charge.

He got up his half hard cock swinging in Rebecca's direction and grabbed her arm and shoved her onto the bed, she landed on her ass and before she could move or protest Ben had his hand around her neck and gently pushed her head on the pillow.

With his other hand he was trying to yank his sister's pants off and he told her to her in a very stern voice. She complied as quickly as she could. She could see now his cock was at full attention and he was moving between her legs as her legs instinctively parted for him. She closed her eyes as she felt his cock penetrate the outer lips of her vagina and felt her pussy get wet as he slid past her inner lips and deep into her now drenched pussy.

As he began to slide his cock in and out, his hand still around her neck holding her in place she began to feel herself on the path to having an orgasm. Not a small one but one of those that take your breath away.

She could feel each inch of his penis that penetrated her slick. Her pussy was dripping as Ben hit bottom as his hand still firmly held her neck so she could not move. She was so turned on she would have done anything at this point but Ben chose to fuck her slowly.

With each stroke in and out of her pussy she could feel her orgasm building. He was taking his time and her body responded as he slid in easier and easier with each stroke as her pussy just flooded his cock with juice. She was so wet she could feel it pour down over her ass and onto the bed sheets.

Still Ben held her in place with his hand on her throat. She was more and more turned on by his taking charge and his tempo increased slightly with each passing minute. She could tell he was going to take a while as he had months before when they fucked twice in a short span of time.

She knew he had cum just before she arrived now he was going to cum again but it would take him a lot longer. She could see the sweat on his brow as he worked his turgid cock in her cunt. She too was feeling the heat as the friction in her loins was climbing higher toward her own impending climax. Every stroke in put a slight pressure on her throat with his hand as he pushed deep into her.

It seemed like hours but it had only been 20 minutes or so and Ben was getting close. She knew this because he was now pounding his cock deep into her cunt. Fast and furious he pounded away and each stroke she was so close to cumming herself. The sweat was pouring off his forehead as she felt the first wave of her orgasm hit her.

She was moaning and groaning so loud you would have thought Ben was choking her with his hand still glued to her throat. But she had reached the apex of her journey and as her pussy now clamped down in a rapid rhythm on his cock as he rapidly continued to fuck her.

Her pussy flooded his cock with her own girl cum and she could feel it pour from her vagina with each stroke. Ben feeling his cock being milked by his sister's pussy as she came and it him into frenzy and as he thrust into her with maddening speed he felt the familiar rising in his balls.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds