• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cheating Mom Blackmailed

Cheating Mom Blackmailed

12

3 weeks ago I was supposed to go to the cinema with friends after work. I wasn't feeling well when my shift ended so I cancelled and had them drop me home on the way. Mom's car was at home but the door was locked. We lived in a pretty secluded area so the door was rarely locked when someone was home. I opened it and stepped inside to the low sound of romantic music.

I was surprised since Dad was away with work for the whole week, not that there was a whole lot of romance in my parent's relationship anyway. They didn't even have sex anymore never mind make love. I decided to investigate quietly. I crept down the hall to the living room. The door was slightly ajar and the music was definitely coming from the room.

I peeked in and quickly pulled my head back. My heart was racing. There was a stranger on the couch with his pants around his ankles and someone who looked suspiciously like my mother was sucking him off. I didn't know what to do. My head told me to leave but another part of me wanted to watch. An increasingly large part as it happened.

"Oh God Linda." A voice drifted from the room, "You suck a mean cock!"

I heard an unmistakeable 'plop' sound as his cock came out of her mouth.

"Well I used to get enough practice." Mom responded. "I needed to be good to get my bastard of a husband to do anything. I can't wait to be fucked by someone who wants it."

I peeked around the corner to see her mouth slide back over his hard cock. He held the back of her head as she went to work on him again, slurping loudly. I stared at her chubby ass as she bobbed up and down. After a few minutes the guy stated that he was going to cum.

"Not yet you don't!" Mom said standing up. "How about returning the favour?"

"Sorry, but I need to cum Linda!" He said removing his pants completely.

"What!? But you said..." Mom protested as he got up and pushed her to the couch.

I thought about stepping in as mom didn't seem too happy. I was frozen in place though, staring at her giant orbs as they rested on her chest. With a grin on his face he lined his cock up and drove it in to her as deep as he could. Mom moaned and seemed to be happy with it so I stayed where I was.

"Oh Steve!" She moaned, wrapping her legs around his back. "Fuck me Steve; I need a man to make me cum!"

He started to fuck her as hard as he could, his 6 inches pistoning in and out of my mother as I watched. Within a couple of minutes he started to groan.

"Oh! I'm gonna cum Linda! God I'm cumming!" He said pushing as deep inside her as he could.

"No! Hold on baby! Please make me cum!" She pleaded as he collapsed on her. "Please...!"

Mom clearly didn't have an orgasm but 'Steve' didn't seem to care. He pulled out of her and grabbed his pants. He sat next to her on the couch with a big smile on his face.

"That was great Linda!" He beamed, "Gimme a call and we can do it again sometime."

"Ya. Sure." Mom replied politely, a look of disappointment on her face.

A part of me felt bad for her. She had clearly been left disappointed. On the other hand I felt as though she deserved it for cheating. Suddenly I realised Steve was leaving and I hurried back down the hall. I stepped in to the kitchen and hid. Steve walked past and out the front door. Next I heard mom's footsteps. She passed too and climbed the stairs. I heard the bathroom door close and the shower start. I sighed in relief. I sat at the kitchen table a million thoughts running through my head.

I felt pity for mom over what happened. Then I felt angry at her for cheating. Then I felt that she deserved to be satisfied, and dad has no interest in doing it. The strangest feeling though was one of jealousy towards this Steve guy. I realised that more than anything else I wished it was me that was fucking my mom. I ran through the event again in my head. I thought about how hot she looked sucking on a cock, how sexual she was. I thought about her freshly shaved pussy and how I would have been happy to 'return the favour' and eat her out.

As I heard the shower shut off upstairs I thought about the ramifications of what I had seen. She and dad didn't have much of a marriage, but if they divorced because of her cheating she would have nowhere to live and no income. On top of that, mom would really struggle with the shame of being exposed as a cheat. As much as she may not have liked it she couldn't afford for dad to find out about this. I realised that I had some very powerful information.

**

Over the next few weeks I thought about what to do with the power I had. I didn't like the idea of exposing mom and causing pain for both her and dad but I felt she needed to be punished. I wasn't looking for money or favours or anything like that though. I only wanted one thing, her. The more I thought about it, the more I tried to convince myself it was a win-win situation anyway. I would get what I want, she would have her dirty secret kept hidden, and as an added bonus she would finally have somebody to please her. I knew I was being more than a little optimistic but I told myself that it all made perfect sense and she would see that.

**

Here I was then 3 weeks after catching her cheating. I had waited for Dad to leave on business again. He was out of town for the next 2 nights at a conference. Mom walked in to the kitchen smiling.

"So what time are you going to that party Jonathan?" She asked.

"I don't think I will mom, I'm not really in the mood to go out. I think I'll stay in."

A look of shock crossed her face. I had told her a week ago, once dad said he would be out of town, that there was a party I wouldn't miss for the world tonight. I hoped it might give her ideas and lead her to call 'someone'.

"Oh!" She said. "Why? I mean...you seemed really excited about it."

"I dunno mom," I lied. "Just not interested. There are some good movies on if you wanna watch one with me."

"Eh...well sure. I was going to have a...umm...friend over but I'll call her and cancel."

"No don't cancel on my account. I'll watch in my room, have your friend over."

"No!" Mom said nervously. "No, I can see her anytime. I want to spend some time with my son instead. I'll just go give her a call."

As soon as mom left the room I jumped up and followed her. I took the stairs 3 at a time after she rounded the corner at the top. I heard her door close and crept down the hall. I pressed my ear to the door. It was a struggle to hear but I could just about make out her what she was saying. She was telling Steve that he couldn't come over. He clearly wasn't taking it well as she had to keep fending him off. She told him something had come up. He must have been suggesting somewhere else to meet as she was saying she couldn't get out tonight. I went back downstairs with a smile on my face and put a bottle of wine in the fridge.

**

I showered and headed downstairs at about 7 o clock. Mom was in the living room. I hesitated for a second, worried about the ramifications of blackmailing my own mother for sex. It could have had a fatal effect on our relationship. She could have been so disgusted by the idea that she preferred to just come clean to dad, meaning they would divorce. What would that accomplish? I took a deep breath and went in.

"Would you like a glass of wine mom?" I asked casually.

"Oh, sure honey. Thanks." She said.

I walked to the kitchen wondering how to approach the subject. I decided it would be easier after a few drinks. Mom very rarely drank so I hoped the wine would affect her. I poured 2 glasses and went back to the living room, bringing the bottle as well. Mom drank her first glass pretty quickly. I presumed she was a little disappointed at not getting to be used and disappointed tonight.

I'm not a big wine drinker so I sipped at my glass, my confidence growing as she quickly refilled hers. We sat and drank in quietness watching the film as the sky darkened outside. After about an hour, as it got dark enough for her not to be able to see the fear in my eyes, I decided it was time. Mom had slowed but was filling her 4th glass by that time. I finished my second and sat it down.

"Sorry for ruining your plans for tonight mom?" I said.

"No problem." She replied, focused on the TV.

"So...was Steve upset?" I said as confidently as I could.

"No...What? Who?" She said nervously.

"The guy you were going to fuck tonight. You know the one you fucked on this couch 3 weeks ago."

My heart was racing at this stage. I tried to keep my cool. I had taken her by surprise but I didn't want to come across as angry about her cheating. I had my own agenda; her getting too upset wouldn't help me at all.

"What are you talking about Jonathan?" She laughed unconvincingly.

"3 weeks ago. When I came home early and you were on your knees here sucking a guy off. I wasn't the last guy to cum earlier than expected that day either, remember?" I said matter of factly.

"You...you saw? Oh shit! Oh fuck no!" She said, her eyes welling up.

I sat there like a dumbass, not sure what to say next. I decided to wait for her to say something. She wiped at her eyes and took a gulp from her wine.

"You're going to tell your father aren't you? Of course you are. Why wouldn't you? You caught your mother being a dirty slut." She said.

I wasn't sure what to do. I sat there again waiting. I was hoping for inspiration. How did I go about setting out my own agenda?

"Why did you do it mom?" I asked as compassionately as I could.

"I don't know honey." She sniffled. "Your father and I have drifted apart. We haven't had sex in a year...shit; I shouldn't be talking about this with you."

"No, go on." I said.

"Well it's just so frustrating. I mean he never wants to do it. I never wanted to cheat but eventually you have to say 'enough is enough'. Now I'm ruined. Your dad will divorce me and I'll have nothing."

This was the kind of mindset I was hoping for her to be in. One of desperation where she would try to bargain and maybe consider things she wouldn't have previously. Then her brow furrowed and she caught me off guard.

"Why are you bringing this up now?" She asked. "It happened 3 weeks ago, how come it's taken you so long to confront me?"

This was the sort of opportunity I was looking for and yet I was suddenly nervous. I didn't know what to say.

"Jonathan?" She quizzed.

"Well...uh...I was thinking about what I should do mom."

"What do you mean?"

"Well telling dad is only going to hurt him and you two getting divorced is going to hurt you right? How is that going to help anyone?"

"You're right honey!" She exclaimed with hope in her eyes. "This can be our little secret. It's partly your father's fault anyway, if he even wanted sex once a month I would never have cheated."

"I get that mom. You have needs. You deserve to be satisfied. So, are you going to keep cheating?" I challenged.

"No!" She replied quickly. "Never!"

"Well, that's not really the answer I was looking for mom..."

Now she looked truly confused.

"What are you talking about Jonathan? I don't understand."

"We both agree you deserve to be satisfied mom, and dad certainly isn't going to do it. When I saw you a few weeks ago I was angry...but I felt something else too. I was jealous mom."

Her eyes widened in shock. There was no turning back now. She knew exactly what I wanted.

"Jonathan, I'm your mother. What are you talking about?" She said in disgust.

"You're a woman with needs mom. I could definitely satisfy you a hell of a lot better than that Steve guy that's for sure. On top of that dad would get to remain oblivious to your cheating and wouldn't have to worry about arguing about sex anymore. Everyone's a winner."

"Everyone's a winner?" She gasped. "We are mother and son, we can't have sex! This is crazy Jonathan!

With that she stood up and gathered her things. She grabbed the bottle of wine and headed for the door. I was scared I had blown the chance. Now I had ruined my relationship with my mother too. I tried to remain calm and confident.

"Think about it mom. It makes sense. I really don't want to have to tell dad." I said.

She paused briefly at that last comment. Then she carried on out of the room and up the stairs.

"I'll be here if you change your mind." I shouted after her arrogantly.

**

I sat on the couch alone. I was cursing myself for ever bringing this issue up. It seemed almost certain that I had blown it. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a beer. I headed back to the living room and wished I could have gone back 10 minutes and said nothing.

I sat watching TV for an hour before I heard some movement upstairs. I heard light footsteps on the stairs. Mom pushed the door open gently and stepped inside. Her eyes looked a little glazed. I remembered that she had taken the wine with her. It looked as though she had polished it off.

"Jonathan, we need to talk." She said seriously and sat down. "Is there any chance you will reconsider? A divorce isn't any benefit to you either you know."

"Look mom, I don't want that to happen. But what you did was wrong. You can't put on a show like you did and then expect me to carry on like nothing happened. Who wouldn't have been turned on by you that day? Steve was...a little too much it seemed. I'm giving you the opportunity to avoid a divorce, AND to get what you want to."

"No Jonathan, it's not what I want because it's immoral. It just can't happen."

She sighed and rubbed her eyes.

"Look, let's make a deal. We can't have sex but..."

"No." I interrupted.

"BUT!" She continued glaring at me. "What if...just this one time...I give you a blowjob?"

My heart fluttered. She had eased her stance slightly. This was a good sign. It seemed to pain her to even say those words but I hoped that if I could initiate a sexual encounter emotion would take over and it would go further. This was a good sign. I wasn't willing to give in to her counter proposal totally though. I needed to stay in control.

"Well mom... I can see where you're coming from." I rubbed my stubble as if considering a response. "I was obviously hoping for a LOT more. I'm going to need a few things from you if I'm going to agree."

"Jonathan!" Mom chastened. "This is already way, WAY more than should ever happen. You know that."

"I disagree, but nevertheless I don't need much more. Just a couple of presentation issues more than anything."

"Ok," She sighed. "Such as?"

"I want you to make yourself up as if you are going out, say to a big ball or fancy restaurant or something. Your best lipstick, since they will be doing the work, and your finest perfume. I want you to put on a sexy nightie or teddy, something short and revealing. It's got to be at least short enough for me to see the tops of your thigh high stockings that you will be wearing inside your heels. Ya...I think that will do."

"Ok, fine." Mom said getting up and heading for the door.

"Oh, there's one more thing I need you to wear."

"What?"

"A smile." I said, and she headed up the stairs.

**

I sat on the couch as Mom got ready upstairs. My heart was pounding through my chest as I waited. She was taking a long time but after 20 minutes I heard the click of heels on the stairs. I held my breath as she stepped into the room. She was wearing a full length gown covering her attire. She looked very awkward about the whole episode. Her hand went to the bow holding the robe closed.

"So...should we...get started?" She asked

nervously.

"Here?" I said. "Where you give other men blowjobs? I want to go to your bed."

I got up and walked out of the room as she protested. I climbed the stairs and sat on the bed in my parent's room. Mom trudged in behind me.

"Jonathan it's not too late," She pleaded. "We can forget all about this, I'll never mention it again."

I stared at her, smiled, and shook my head. She resigned herself to the fact that she was going to suck her son's cock. Clearly she took comfort from the fact that she believed that would be the end of the matter. She stood in front of me and took a deep breath. She undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. Her head immediately dropped in shame, preventing her from seeing the look of absolute amazement and lust on my face. As my eyes returned to her face, after taking in every inch of her body, she was staring at me. I beckoned her towards me.

She slowly trudged to the bed and stood in front of me. I scooted back on the bed and patted it, telling her to join me. I put my hands behind my head and flicked my eyes towards the crotch of my pants. She took a deep breath and reached for the zip. She opened it slowly and carefully. I lifted my ass off the bed a little and she tugged the pants and boxers down. My semi erect cock flopped out inches from her face. She pulled back but her eyes remained on my dick. I kicked my pants off the rest of the way.

Mom was in a bit of a daze so I simply grabbed her hand and moved it to my cock. She gasped and let go. She apologised and shook her head. She looked at me and I nodded in encouragement. I was now aware for the first time that it was really going to happen. She licked her lips subconsciously and reached out and took my cock in her hands.

It stood at about 5 inches, not much less than Steve's erect one but with room to grow. I felt the warm breath as her mouth got closer to my cock. She sighed and took a deep breath, before quickly engulfing the head of my cock in her mouth. I watched it slide in and out of her luscious red lips as she slowly sucked on it.

I felt my cock begin to grow harder inside her mouth. Mom gagged slightly and then carried on sucking it slowly. After another minute or so I felt as hard as I ever had done. Mom pulled my cock out of her mouth and her eyes widened as it stood at a full 8 inches.

"So big..." She gasped.

Her eyes flicked to mine and I smiled at her. I saw the lust in her eyes no matter how much she wanted to hide it. I sat up and pulled her head towards my cock again. She willingly allowed me to slip back in to her mouth and she started sucking with more enthusiasm than before. She was slurping loudly now as her head bobbed quickly, as it had done three weeks earlier.

She pulled it out and quickly ran her tongue up the length of the shaft as if she was licking an ice cream. She repeated this over and over again driving me crazy. I felt like I was going to burst. Not only was my mom sucking me off but she now seemed to be enjoying it. She ran her tongue around the sensitive head, flicking lightly at it before engulfing 6 inches in one fluid movement.

"Oh shit!" I gasped. "I'm gonna cum!"

I half expected her to pull my dick out and stroke me until I came but instead she gagged slightly and sucked the remainder of my dick down her throat. I moaned in delight as I started to shoot load after load of cum down my own mother's throat.

When I finally stopped I wanted to lie there forever but I knew there was a very short window of opportunity to make my move. Mom was wiping her mouth with her arm, slowly regaining her senses. I quickly sat up alongside her and turned her face to mine. I pulled her close and slipped my tongue into her mouth. It tasted a little salty from my cum but I wasn't going to turn back now. I moved my tongue around her open mouth but got no reaction. Then quickly she pulled back and shook her head.

"Jonathan! What are you doing?" She said surprised.

"Please mom." I said weakly.

I was stroking my cock, which had surprisingly barely softened at all. Her eyes quickly moved down to it and back. I realised the key to seducing her was literally in my hands. I continued to stroke it slowly and purposefully. Mom looked again, her gaze staying on it for a few seconds this time. She met my eyes again.

"Jonathan put that away." She urged meekly. "We had a deal."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Cheating Mom Blackmailed

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds