• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 11

The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 11

123

Even with Orcutt's authorization the unscheduled departure from the penthouse bothered Trapnell. His eye riveted to his monitor studying the descent of the elevator to Portal Five in the garage. Instantly he contacted the guard. "Check the passes on that outgoing traffic and get back to me before they leave," he ordered.

Katia glanced at her watch and smiled back at her brood of dancers chattering in the elevator with excitement. Transformed into their civies and dusters they seemed normal enough, except that the girls exuded a joie-de-vive not encouraged in these times when the elevator doors opened and they swept out onto the platform. She extended her pass to guard and he asked her to wait, collected the other passes and went to the intercom.

The unusual delay irked Katia and she waited impatiently until the guard signaled the van that would take them to Old Town. The 'arrangements' were tedious but necessary she thought wearily settling into the seat behind the driver and they began the drive to the Tram Depot. There they would split up and begin the transfers that would take them by differing routes through Old Town to Ryker Avenue outside The Court.

Though Orcutt was the only one in Bountiful Towers who knew The Court's location, and even with The Patron's protection she reflected, caution was simply expedient. The zealots for the Blue Laws were so tiresomely vigilant, and the stakes so high for The Court, that one couldn't afford the chance of a slip up.

She glanced back at the skyscraper following its towering facade up into the sky where its lights blurred into a single dim glow. A smile of irony touched her lips in considering how they entertained that erotic world up there as the price of exercising their callings. "A nice place to visit," she mused, the interlude with Cliff Murdock vividly fresh in her consciousness,. "but I wouldn't want to live there."

The computer screens glowed harmoniously around Trapnell's work-station. Absently he followed the van's progress through the New City on the screen before him. This traffic, especially at two a.m. from the top five floors when performers were normally booked for the whole night would bear scrutiny; one couldn't be too careful where the Cornucopian market was concerned.

In Trapnell's list of unfinished business Orcutt;s injunction to "Get Her!" had faded with the most recent directive to "Defer" where Sarah Murdock was concerned. Trapnell had reflected upon the change with disappointment. But of course, 'Defer', meant simply 'postpone', not 'Cancel', and he had developed a decided attachment to this case after repeated reviews of Symes' video. That Sarah Murdock was just too good to ignore.

The beep from his computer alerted Trapnell to the van's arrival at the Tram Depot and he switched to 'Live Camera' watching the troop of girls in their dusters alighting from the bus with the handful of men.

One of the girls had allowed her hood to fall back revealing a beribboned cluster of tossing blonde curls. His curiosity peaked and Trapnell stayed with her as the others dispersed save for one who pulled the girl's hood up and accompanied her to the next bus. There were records of who these passes were issued to but he didn't have them, that was Orcutt's province, it was simply his job to confirm the validity of the passes and stay on top of the traffic.

His monitor returned to 'Route' and he followed the bus into Old Town switching back to 'Camera' whenever the bus stopped to discharge passengers. The stops were infrequent and the bus was deep into Old Town when the two women got off and he expected them to disappear into the shadows beyond the camera's range at the bus stop.

Surprisingly they waited for a transfer, and when they had boarded he switched the camera to 'Interior'. They were the sole passengers, nicely within the camera's focus, and they had both shoved back their hoods; attractive women both of them, the one with the ribbons in her hair young and animated, the other older but striking in her Slavic beauty.

Trapnell studied them enviously. No wonder they had been Orcutt's guests, and they must have been special since outsiders were rarely admitted to whatever 'festivities' took place in the Penthouse, and when they were admitted they even more rarely left.

He stayed with them until they signaled the driver and disembarked again. And then his mouth dropped when he saw them board yet another transfer! Switching to 'Route' mode he followed this bus through the very center of Old Town and it was there when they alighted on Ryker Avenue that they disappeared.

His map of the city showed that there was little there except a large park with a swampy wetland behind it bordered by a rundown neighborhood of decayed dwellings. Stunned he mused over what these women, guests of The Patron himself, were doing in such a place and why they took these diversionary transfers as if to throw pursuers off the trail? A trail that led where, to whom, to what? This would bear looking into and he knew just the man for the job.

****

Sarah stared dismally at the luxury of the suite while Vivienne turned down the bed. "What are we going to do for clothes?" she exclaimed. "I don't even have a toothbrush."

"Have you looked in the closets? There's a whole wardrobe in there for us and it fits too. Somebody was expecting us," Vi answered wryly.

"Really? Well the art-studio is to die for but I can't imagine working here."

"All I want is my cottage, my books, and my life back," Vivienne sighed disconsolately unfastening her girdle and pulling her peplos off over her head, "but I'll settle for a douche and a shower to wash all this sticky cum off me," she giggled at last.

"Yeah, me too," Sarah moaned.

The bath was an endless delight of creamy tiles, mirrors, shampoo counters, hair dryers, shower bays, bidets, tubs and a huge Jacuzzi. Glass fronted cupboards held every imaginable cosmetic confection, perfume, and grooming utensil. Awed they strolled and cooed over their finds. Coming at last to the bidet they douched and rinsed before the showers called them into the steamy torrent of cleansing waters.

Lingering under the spray they soaped and stroked one another, discovering again the pleasures of their hands upon each others curvaceous shapes, of the luxury of having their hair washed by their lover's hands, of toweling one another into dryness, of anointing one another with soothing lotions, of drying combing and brushing each other's tresses into long shinning cascades of fragrant hair, of tending nails, and choosing the most subtle and erotic perfumes for ears, neck, bosom, and loins.

When finally they had pampered each other into a slow simmering state of sexual tension they tumbled naked into the huge expanse of silken sheets covering the bed.

"Was it just this morning that we were doing costumes with Katia?" Sarah marveled sliding over the sheet and into Vi's arms.

"Seems like another life now doesn't it?" Vi whispered.

"It is another life. One that we have to get back to. So where are Cliff and Zack?"

"Somewhere in that orgy upstairs no doubt."

"When we were watching the ballet tonight and we kissed you climaxed didn't you?"

"Yes," Vi giggled.

Sarah snuggled into the girl's arms and lay lightly against her closing her eyes. The fragrance of Vi's scented hair filled her nostrils and as the warm softness of her tresses filled her hands there was suddenly nothing in the world but these sensations. They were enough. They were everything. Their warmth filled her with trust and she glanced into Vi's face with the sureness that somehow everything would be all right, her inner voice resounding within her with the sensations beginning in her hands and streaming through her consciousness in an unending wave of thoughts:

.....Vi's long luxuriant dark fine hair filled with scent I love it between my fingers tickling there where my skin is so sensitive goose-bumps on the backs of my hands trickling up my arms her lovely face her eyes looking down into mine so dark luminous bright I see love there tenderness I would kiss her now if she would come to me her mouth is such a joy I want to move on her rub like this her fine round hip fits me there I can almost touch it to her and the shapes of her legs in mine now her round calves sliding against mine my toes touching her feet and footsy with me her hand stroking my cheek I love it so God how my neck tingles under her touch my breasts to be touched like that her hand so different fingers so slim light hungry too she loves my shape I can tell her squeeze hungry roaming I want her to feel me more touch my nipples so comforting she's so good to me caress her hair her cheek her lips such perfect shapes kissing my finger wet makes a shining path down her lovely chin she loves it there on this place on her neck and the hollow here between her breasts swelling I need them her shoulder so fine skin smooth warm light olive sloping down under my hand take my time she loves this stroke her perfume all around me now my head is fairly spinning delight with her breast rounding up under my fingers that luscious nipple big like mine only darker harder love to know its mine can suck it all I want nurse her into happiness play like this push pull tug squeeze she loves it see how hard she gets how she gives her self her eyes so bright as she watches my hand her lips puckered upon her tongue I know what she feels how she wants even more on this other breast she offers me my nipples hard in her hand between us God that feels so good I just want to suck her she wants me too her eyes so hungry for me "please" her whisper fills my soul can feel it in me her hand in my hair I love that sensation she loves me wants me on her wants my mouth on her juicy nipple but I want to look at it first its puffy perfection this morning was so delicious in my mouth so many nipples I've seen wasted never knew how good till now and she gives herself to me so grateful for her love so sweet so sexy I know just what she likes wet lick laps like this her eyes sparkle her scent like gardenias on my vanilla her nipple quivering under my tongue's little licks aching for the feast winding about pulling her into my wet lips closing over her how she pushes herself into me her gorgeous hand feeding me her fullness God I love her nipple nourishing me like no cock ever did her voice crooning such sweet song over her hand in my hair as her heavenly hard-on swells in my mouth and I suckle her dark glistening shape and offer it to our gaze she smiles at me at my hunger pleased at my lust for her my nipples swelling hard in her hands on my aching breasts my hands on her tits palms filled fingers needing and kneading their softness like sweet buns to my mouth her dark fruits between my lips again drawn in hard above my tongue deep sucking heavy slurps of her flesh into hardened moans of happiness her hands holding me hurrying me from one tit to the other her hip rocking against my wetness I feel there the flow from my lips her clit is hard like mine unseen untouched waiting in our aching blossoms to bloom to the touch of what I dare not dream but only to hug her leg between mine and hoist myself to the rub of her knowing generous smoothness under me she lifting herself to get under me her warm thighs to my face my groans upon her clit as full in my mouth as her nipple we squirm in spasms of delight skins alive with sensation I leave her clit for the caress of her mouth with mine tongues touching lips fusing in soft surrender only to part and move to cheeks to brow and back to the moist sweet ecstasy of togetherness again my delta bucking upon her hip as she lifts herself to me crooning 'push' 'push' 'push' her finger flowing hard down my spine shooting thrills across my flanks welcoming her into the cleft of my buttocks lifting my ache to the exquisiteness just beyond her fingers her hand rolling me on my back spreading my knees soaking coolness flushing up my hot thighs to lave the wetness of my petals pressed together yet breathless to open to her touch she crouches over me face flushed with lust smoky eyed lips gleaming wetness over fine white teeth dark nippled soft breasts pears dangling to my touch my nipples ache in her mouth her hand courses down my belly shooting stars into the suspense I am only there where her hand is my being under her touch waiting welcoming how her luscious finger laves its way through my petals parting probing lingering drenching her hand ever more eager for me I writhe with the pleasure of her savoring my sex as no one has ever known it hotly virginal to her touch my tits tingling with tumescence petals turgid and tense with desire the center of my passion quivering yet untouched under its hood while she fills me three fingers deep my love moan echoing in my ears I crave her mouth on mine she comes to me tongue wet for me to treasure and her hungry sucking on mine her fingers fucking furiously her whispers crooning me into touching myself for her pleasure I slip through the honeyed swirl over my hood to uncover my clit her sigh of delight urging me on to show her my passion in pleasuring first with tight little circles then long luxurious strokes clasping my petals to every nuance of sensation mounting again to exquisite self torture my voice murmuring my pleas for her caress to know the hot pleasure of her mouth her tongue tonguing me there she yields to my hand upon her head coming to me her soft mouth parting dark eyes shining her sweet warm breath stirring every nearer my fingers mad with passion.....

"I want that sweet mouth of yours between my legs, Vi."

"Just the thought of it makes me want to come, Sarah"

"Don't think about it, just do it."

"You're so exquisite, Sarah, so delicious, I love your taste. "

"Look at my Passion-Flower. Let me open it for you."

"It's gorgeous, Sarah."

"Come closer, love. That's right. Bend down to me while I feel your breasts. That's right darling. Come closer....Closer....Your fingers are so good in me!...But I want your tongue where your fingers are...Yes, darling.....Oh my God, Vi, I going to come!! I can't stop it!"

"Just go with it, I'm coming with you. Kiss me, Sarah."

Vi lifted her vulva to Sarah's mouth, feeling the soft thrust of Sarah's tongue into her vagina, her petals opening to the warm wet probe that flashed so passionately over her clitoris, she abandoned herself to this last delicious penetration that carried her shuddering into spasms of the climax overwhelming her luscious little body.

The wave mounted, crashed, and ebbed leaving Sarah limp beneath Vivienne's trembling form where the tide still flowed with a mysterious rapture reflected in the distance of her eyes and the suspense of her expression. Taking Vi in her arms Sarah held the girl tenderly upon her body gazing up into her eyes reading an ecstasy there in her expression that mounted and mounted for many long moments into some strange sublime bliss before it melted at last into the familiar beauty of her face.

*****

The Patron sat riveted before the console in The Viewing-Room studying the ardor evinced in the embrace of these two women. Nothing could escape him. Their every movement from the time they had entered the suite, taken their baths, and indulged themselves with the passion of their prolonged sixty-nine could be scanned from a dozen angles from any place in The Suite and recorded, along with their every whisper.

The 'Suite' had succeeded beyond his expectations and these beauties, its first tenants, were choice selections. Orcutt had proved himself again in his eye for feminine beauty and erotic sensibilities. He glanced at his watch and back at the screens feeling the tug of weariness at last. They would sleep now no doubt and if they didn't the recording would reveal what he might miss.

Reluctantly he rose from his chair and scanned their forms again. They were both of a similar body type but differing in the way that Velasquez's 'Rokeby Venus' differed from Boucher's 'Miss O'Murphy'. From the glimpse he'd had of Vivienne's dark beauty as she dressed for bed she was a perfect stand-in for the "Rokeby' with her slim waist and gorgeous buttocks. As for Sarah her fair charms matched Miss O'Murphy's round young limbs and exquisite proportions to at T, especially as she had displayed them this evening.

The freshness of desire in both these lusiously petite bodies lent an added piquancy to The Patron's satisfaction as he studied their embrace. They were perfect examples of the dix-huitieme, in the exquisite shapes of nymphs sculpted by Clodion or Falconet come lustfully alive for his own delectation, their performance tonight exquisite, a promise of endless encores in the coming months of their captivity .

With a last appreciative glance at the infinitely artful display of their images in the array of monitors about him The Patron retired to his sleeping chamber.

In the suite below, Sarah and Vivienne cuddled silently, tears of joy and spent passion flooding their eyes. They kissed the wetness from each other's cheeks and wiped the wild locks from each other's brows, words for the moment a needless distraction. Savoring the emotions rising within they settled together gazing into the limitless pleasure of the love in their eyes for each other.

"I didn't imagine it could be that good," Sarah sighed at last moving her hand in a tender caress over Vi's cheek.

"I did." Vi smiled softly. "I knew from the very beginning when I first saw The Passion-Flower and the way you danced on the grass before dinner that night. There's a woman with passion, a woman like me. Didn't you ever guess that you were 'bi' until now?"

"You're special, Vivienne"

"But you must have been attracted to women before. The Passion-Flower isn't just a painting of a flower. It's this." Vi laid her hand on Sarah's vulva and stroked it softly.

"I know," Sarah smiled into the caress. "At least I know it now. When I started painting flower pieces they were just beautiful blooms. That's about all anyone would hang in a gallery. But then I started really looking at flowers and something happened that I wasn't really aware of. It wasn't in my consciousness but it was in my work. That's what you saw and that's why we're here like this. Perhaps I was always like this and never knew it or wouldn't admit it. I don't know. I was trained to look at women with an artist's eye, for me utterly beautiful shapes, but I never fell in love with a girl before you."

"And now that you have?" Vi smiled questioningly, stroking Sarah's hair, caressing it to the shape of her crown.

"I'm so happy," Sarah whispered.

"I love you, Sarah, and I love making love with you."

"I don't usually come so quick but then how often have I slept with the most gorgeous girl on this earth. You can't blame me."

"Well, we've made love three times if you don't count the 'spike' and our threesomes so far," Vi sighed.

"I don't count the fucks. I only make love with you. Not bad when you figure we've only known each other a month and we were apart for two weeks," Sarah laughed and cuddled luxuriously into Vi's arms.

"And when you're not making love with me but with Cliff?"

"That's just fucking, and I love that too,"

"I know," Vi giggled, "me too."

They whispered happily then for a time, like schoolgirls to stave off the separation of sleep, until finally undeniable slumber overcame them.

*****

They roused to the sounds of birds calling, to a flood of warm morning light suffusing their chamber. The sounds were exotic, parrots, monkeys, all manner of creatures never seen in the forests about Plainfield.

Sarah blinked her eyes open and the scene from the broad windows facing her swam slowly into her consciousness. Tropical treetops lifted their luxuriant foliage before her and she gazed out over them to the blue morning sky that lay beyond the curving glass of what must be a gigantic herbarium. Water sounds flowed, the distant rush of a waterfall, a babbling brook, the movement of air, and voices.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • The Courts Of Pleasure Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds