• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Forced Encounter

A Forced Encounter

123

Sam Gordon smiled, not that he head any reason to, with the traffic bumper to bumper, and other drivers vending their frustration, by hooting and swearing. No, Sam smiled, because for the first time in a long while, he felt good. The past few years had been tough, after his accident seven years ago, he had been in a bit of a slump. Ok, more than a bit, he had been a ghost of his former self. After finishing school, he traveled the world, looking for, and finding adventure. From skydiving in New Zeeland, mountain climbing in Mongolia, scuba diving in shark invested waters of the Caribbean, to great game hunting in Africa, he did it all. He paid for his adventures by doing any odd job that he could find; his last job was as a diamond diver, in the rivers of the Congo. Brown murky water, crocodiles, and even rebel troops bearing AK47's, nothing fazed him. Until the day he got hit by a car.

He was on his sister's mountain bike, showing off, wheeling up and down the road, just to impress her girlfriends. A car came around the bend, driving slowly, Sam was not worried, and then it happened. The driver of the vehicle suddenly rammed his foot down on the accelerator, increasing his speed from a crawl to dangerous, weaving all over the road, and the last thing Sam remembered was getting hit from behind. He regained consciousness two days after the accident, his crying sister informed him that his back among other things was broken, and that they were going to operate on him to try and fix it. Twenty seven years old, and now he was going to be a paraplegic, he wanted to kill himself.

The operation was a success, and the doctors somehow managed to put Humpty Dumpy back together again. Years of martial arts training helped, but after the operation he was warned, no heavy lifting and no strenuous exercise. His adventure was over. The driver that hit him had some kind of seizure, which caused him to loose control. With no medical aid, most of the money Sam received from the drivers insurance was used for hospital bills, and for treatment afterwards. The rest he spent on an accountancy course, and a place to call home. Two years later he got a job as an apprentice accountant at Fisher & Sons Diamond house, and he is still working for them today. Fisher's was small back then, but after five years, good years, the business opened a second shop.

Sam stayed at the old shop, the owners bought the two neighboring businesses behind them, and after breaking down the walls that separated them, increased the size of the old shop. His office is situated somewhere in the middle of the three original shops, and even if his salary was good, Sam was not happy. The two years of treatment after the accident, and the following four years as a tax payer after that left him frustrated. He became an overweight middle age man, who after being exposed to young, fresh and beautiful women all day, went back home to a boring life, and a dull apartment. Fisher & Sons was in the jewelry business, they created fine looking, expensive jewelry for bored house wives, and cheating husbands.

After the action filled life he used to live and now not being able to exercise or do anything fun, Sam became depressed. Any normal male would give their nuts to work with six beautiful women every day, who wore short, sexy and revealing outfits, cock teasing the only two male workers on a daily basis. Sam and Samuel, the security guard, or as the ladies called them, fat Sam and old Sam. The owner's sons worked there, but you never saw them, the two men were always away on business, traveling the world over to buy precious stones and other materials. Leaving the business in the capable hands off two female managers, and Sam's boss just happened to be the bitch from hell.

Things began changing a year ago, when Sam after visiting a new doctor, were told to change his lifestyle, or die of a heart attack before his fortieth birthday. After explaining about his injured back, the new doctor laughed, and send him to see a trainer called Manny, at a specialized gym for paraplegics. With Manny's help, they worked out a program for him, and within a few months, Sam lost nearly fifty pounds. After six months with Manny, he was send to a normal gym, and although he had to be careful with his back, Sam began building muscle again. With the exercising, and generally feeling better about himself, he became more confident, and even began dating woman again. Sex improved his mood, and Sam felt more like a human. The woman at work realized that something was different about Sam, but since he kept on wearing his by now oversized clothes, they still called him fat Sam.

His boss Sandra, the bitch from hell, became even bitchier the past year. She broke up with her husband at the beginning of the year, so she hated men even more than usual. After a long divorce battle, that ended just a week ago, and with her mind busy with her own problems, she almost missed Sam's transformation. The main reason Sam felt like smiling today, was because he met her ex-husband over the weekend, and realized why they separated, he was completely and utterly gay. How he ever missed that fact, was beyond Sam, but now realizing that Sandra might have been sexually frustrated the past few years, made him smile. He has been fantasizing about the beautiful Sandra, since the day he met her, and even though she was five or six years older than the other women working there, she always managed to make any male in the shop, forget about the pretty young girls helping them to buy a gift, by just walking into the showcase area.

Sandra had this drooling effect on male customers, when she helped a poor sucker buy a gift for his wife or girlfriend, the poor man always spent twice the amount, that he planned spending in the first place, just to impress her. Men's brains just lost the function to think clearly around her, and female customers wanted to be her. The five other girls working there were all chosen for their beauty, but Sandra was the star, main attraction. Her ex-husband was also very attractive, when the two of them showed up at a party; people would stop talking, and just stare, thinking to themselves that two such beautiful beings belong together, if they only knew. The other girls always said that her ex seemed like such a cold fish, but he had been very friendly with Sam, so Sam thought the women had it wrong, Sandra was the cold one, now he knew the reason.

Sam had been on a date with a woman he met at the gym, although very pretty and well built, the blond haired lady quickly bored him with her talk. All she talked about was herself, and Sam regretted that he agreed to spend a whole day with her and her friends sailing. They were on a large yacht, and everyone onboard was dressed in swimming costumes, except for Sam. Although he was in good shape by now, the scars from his accident, and the operations afterwards, still made him feel uncomfortable enough, to keep his shirt on. He was busy trying to hide from the blond, who thought that talking about her hair and nails for more than an hour, was interesting conversation, when he ran into Sandra's ex. The ex named William, almost did not recognize him, but with his usual charming way, congratulated Sam on his new look. Sam quickly realized something was different about the way William treated him, till another man joined them, and kissed William just to show Sam, that he was already taken.

He quickly explained to both men, that he was onboard with the blond, and that immediately cleared the air, for some normal man talk. With the jealous boyfriend feeling safe about leaving William with Sam, they made their way to the bar, and began the serious matter of getting wasted. After a few drinks, William explained to Sam about his problems with Sandra, and how coming out of the closet ended not only their marriage, but also their friendship. Sam getting drunker by the minute, also decided to come clean, and told William about lusting after his wife for the past five years, but that he hated her with a passion. William found this funny, and said he was probably to blame for Sandra's bad moods, like any normal warm blooded woman, she craved sex, but for the past two years, he barely touched her.

The two men spent the next few hours at the bar drinking, talking about Sandra, and then fucking their partners brains out at the end of the day. Sam made the mistake of calling his date Sandra in the throws of ecstasy, while William called his date Sam. With both partners pissed off at them, they left as soon as the yacht anchored, and went pub crawling till the early morning hours. Sam learned allot about Sandra, and William learned that even a drunk Sam, is not a gay Sam. They parted as friends. He spent Sunday on the couch in front of the TV, recovering from his previous nights binge, and by the time he woke up this morning, Sam was energized and ready for work. He has decided to ignore Sandra's bitchy attitude, and plans on asking her to go on a date today.

Sam arrived fifteen minutes early for work, and opened up the side entrance with his work keys. With his mind still on Sandra, he did not notice the big guy behind the door, and when a flashlight connected with the back of his head, he fell unconscious to the floor. A blinding pain forced him to open his eyes an hour later, and it took him several minutes to clear his mind enough to focus on his surroundings. He was lying on his side on the floor, and his hands were handcuffed behind him. A few feet away from him, Sandra lay with her back towards him, her long red hair, and sexy bottom in a short black dress, making her easy to identify. Two other sales ladies, Jane and Maggie, sat a few feet from Sandra, with their backs against the wall, and their hands also cuffed behind them.

Jane noticed him stirring, and with her head nodding in his direction, made Maggie aware of the fact. Both ladies had been crying, and with tear streaked faces looked on as he maneuvered his body into a sitting position.

Maggie whispered softly; "are you ok Sam?"

He felt dizzy, and slightly nauseous, but all in all, knew that he would survive. "Yeh, I'll survive, Sandra... are you ok?"

Jane answered softly; "they dumped her in here a few minutes ago, I think she put up a fight, and they knocked her out or something."

Sam realized they were in the store room at the back of the shop; it still contained two barber chairs, which were too heavy to move, by the previous owners, and left standing here in this room. One of the shops they bought to enlarge their own, used to be a men's haircut and barbering business, so the two chairs were never moved off the property. The store room was ten by ten feet, with one entrance, and a small window in one corner, that looked into an ally. It was mostly empty, except for the barber chairs, and a few racks with boxes on them.

"What is going on, do any of you have an idea?"

Maggie answered; "today is diamond delivery day, I think they are planning to rob us."

Sam moved over towards Sandra before asking; "do you ladies know how many of them there are, and where are the rest of the staff?"

Jane answered this time; "there are four guys, the two other girls are being held up front, to let the delivery guys in, and I don't know where the guard Samuel is."

Sam reached Sandra, and with his back towards her, felt for a pulse, it was beating strongly, just as he released her handcuffed wrist, she released a sharp exclamation of breath, and in panic moved away from him.

"Sandra, relax... it is me Sam."

She stopped her wiggling, and sat upright slowly, trying to keep her composure, her short dress began riding up her well formed legs, which drew his gaze away from her face. Turning her head in his direction, she caught him looking, making him blush, so he quickly averted his eyes, focusing on her face. Someone smacked her in the face, she had some dried blood on her lips, and her left check was swollen, but she still looked as beautiful as ever.

Watching her trying to remove the dried blood from her lips with her tongue, he asked; "how long have I been out?"

Jane answered; "no more than an hour, I showed up just as you entered the shop, but when I walked in, you were lying on the floor, and the four guys grabbed me. The smallest one, I think he is the leader, told me to shut up, and two of them carried you to the room here. The other girls arrived one by one, and they kept us in front, till Sandra arrived. Maggie and me were handcuffed, escorted to this room, and warned not to make any noise, or try something. I could hear Sandra arguing with them, they wanted her to help them, but she refused. Twenty minutes ago, they dropped her here in the store room with us, and that is about everything I know."

Sam looked at Sandra; "are you ok?"

She took a moment before answering; "I'm fine, that little fucking weasel looking guy, knocked me around a bit, because I told him to go fuck himself, I'm not going to help them."

"Weasel looking, don't tell me they aren't wearing masks, if that's the case we are in deep shit?'

Sandra answered; "no, they are wearing masks, but he has this weasel shape to his face, that's why I said weasel looking... he sounds like one too."

'That is good news, if they weren't wearing masks, then they would never have left us alive when they were done here, no witnesses."

Maggie whispered; "no, they are all dressed in blue overalls, and wearing black ski masks, that covers their faces, they don't use names either, but calls each other by number. It sounds freaky hearing one guy call the other guy, number two, or number one."

"I'm glad, that means they are professionals, and without us being able to identify them later, they will not find it necessary to kill us."

Sandra whispered with her usual sarcasm; "and what makes you the expert Mr. Accountant, or are you working with them?"

Sam decided to ignore her, and asked Maggie; "do they check up on us regularly?"

"No, they only came in once to drop Sandra off."

Sam replied with a; "good," and lay down on his back again. With some difficulty he managed to slip his wrists under his buttocks and then one leg after the other through the loop made by his hands in the cuffs, so when he finished, he had his hands in front of him.

Jane with fear filling her eyes, whispered heatedly; "what are you doing, you just said these guys are professionals, they will hurt us?"

Maggie agreed with her, by nodding her head. Sam stood up; "don't worry, I'm just going to try and see what is outside that window, we might be able to signal someone, and get them to call the cops."

Fresh tears ran down Jane's cheeks; "no Sam, please... sit down if they catch you, they are going to hurt us."

Sandra replied with a sneer in her voice; "oh shut up Jane, I'm not going to sit here and wait for something to go wrong."

Mimicking my maneuver of earlier, she rolled onto her back, and slipped her feet through the cuffs, giving me a nice long look at what she had on under that short skirt. The small white g-string only barely covered, what seemed like a nicely shaven pussy, because I could see no pubic hair sticking out from the sides. All too soon for my taste, she cleared both feet, and stood up.

Her eyes caught Sam's wondering gaze again, and with a knowing look, she whispered;

"the widow is too high up, let me sit on your neck and shoulders, I will see if I can get someone's attention."

Sandra walked to the wall underneath the small window, and assumed a slightly bend over position. Sam hoping that his back won't fail him, kneeled down, and stuck his head underneath her skirt, getting another glimpse of her well toned buns, and the small slip of white between them. Without too much effort he lifted Sandra up into the air, and luckily she was high enough to see out of the small window.

With excitement in her voice, she whispered; "there is a man here, look...look at me damn you." She waved her arms. "He is looking." Gesturing for him to come closer, she wrote 911 on the window, and made the universal sign for, "call the police." The man seemed to understand her, because he reached into his pocket, and called on his cell phone. He showed her the thumbs up signal, for everything is ok, when the door opened behind them.

A man in blue overalls with a cell phone against his ear and a gun in his hand walked in, saying; "ok number five, I got this covered."

Sam with Sandra still on top of his shoulders did not have much time to react, and with his hands cuffed in front of him, there wasn't much that he could do. He moved backwards slightly, making Sandra lean forward, and dropped down, forcing her to land in front of him. He did not see the first blow coming, but a sudden pain near his kidney area, knocked the wind out of him. The masked man moved the same time Sam did, and hit Sam with a short powerful kite strike to the kidneys. Sam tried to stay up right, and to use his body as a cover for Sandra, but the damn woman wanted to fight back, and even as the second blow connected with his kidneys, she reared backwards. The second blow took all the strength out of his legs, so to keep Sandra from getting hurt, Sam dropped with his full weight down on top of her, sending them both crashing down to the floor.

With Sam now lying spread-eagled across Sandra, the masked man kneeled down over them, hitting Sam all over the back, in his frustration to punish the woman as well. The other two women began crying in earnest now, while Sandra who was unable to move, because of the weight on top of her, swore like an old sailor. Sam just prayed that the masked man would not stand up and kick him in the back, destroying all the good work the doctors did seven years ago. Luckily another masked man entered the room, grabbing the one on top of them, and pulling him away.

"What the fuck are you doing number two?"

They had a short staring contest, then number two replied; "sorry number one, I just wanted to teach these fuckers a lesson."

The second man turned towards the two whimpering women. "Everyone shut the fuck up, and you too bitch." He indicated in Sandra's direction. When the volume of noise in the room lowered to his satisfaction, he continued; "I warned all of you earlier to co-operate, none of you have anything to loose by us taking the diamonds... except for your lives if you interfere." A silence descended upon the room; "but you just would not listen, now we need to take action."

Everyone in the small store room remained quiet, like prisoners awaiting a death sentence. Number one walked to Jane, and grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up into a standing position. He placed the barrel of his pistol against her head.

"You," he indicated in Sam's direction; "get up."

Sam's legs still felt weak, but with a soft pain filled groan, he managed to get up slowly.

"Walk over to the chair, and don't try any fucking thing, or I will scatter this bitches brains, all over the wall."

Sam walked over to the barber chair, and watched as number two pulled the angry looking Sandra to her feet.

"Take his cuffs off number two." The other man looked puzzled. "Just do as I say."

Number two walked over to Sam, and Sam held his hands out in front of him. Even if he was uncuffed there was nothing he could do, with number one holding a gun against Jane's head. Number two unlocked the handcuffs, and stepped back so that Sam could not use his body as a shield.

"Now remove your clothes... everything."

Sam looked on puzzled by this turn of events, not moving a muscle.

"Number two, grab that bitches hand, and by the time I count to ten, if that fucker is not naked, you shoot a hole through that hand. If I reach twenty, you put another round through her other hand, comprende?"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Forced Encounter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds