• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 11

A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 11

12

Last of Chapter ten

"I am glad to see you have grown your hair out for me. I still want it longer and I want you to change the color. My wife has everything she needs to give you the proper "slut" look I want for you this evening. Without a word, she began a bleaching and then coloring of my hair. I ended up like Marilyn Monroe, a golden blonde. I have to give Theresa credit for doing an excellent job and very quickly. She even lightened and shaped my eye brows.

Kevin said he was pleased and had me model for him. Taking my hands, he fastened black leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles then led me to the garage. He wife followed. Kevin and his still silent wife sat in the front seat of his sedan and put me in the back by myself. We drove out and onto the freeway to my first D/s Auction.

End of Chapter ten

CHAPTER ELEVEN

We drove for over one hour during which Kevin told me about the organization which is putting on the party and auction happening tonight. Several couples had a group in a major city where everyone was into various forms of BDSM. One couple had a child which became very ill and was cared for at a children's hospital that treated many poor families. The group began having events to raise money to help the kids in need. The information about their charity programs spread to other BDSM groups and they now have semi-annual joint events to raise funds for this charitable cause.

The event allowed members of over 50 private groups all by personal invitation. Kevin and his wife were always invited since they were active and long-time members of a local BDSM group. They were allowed to bring a "sub" a "sex-slave" or a "pet" going through training. In this case, that was to be me. Those attending were charged $100.00 per couple and during the auction everything collected went into a fund totally going to the children's hospital. I asked more about the auction and how it was run but Kevin said that would be explained when it began. He did state that both Theresa (his wife) and I would be a part of the auction.

Arriving, as a "sub" or "slave" I was taken directly to a "processing room" with Theresa. She put on her dress for the evening with her makeup and I was straightened up in my own dress. I was wearing the same thing I was directed to wear to Kevin's house. I was told to be dressed in my garter belt and fishnet hose and my leather collar and wrist and ankle and nothing else. I was not to wear a bra or even a top of any kind fully exposing my breasts, pussy and ass. As I was finishing, Kevin came in and had me sit on a stool and spread my legs. He took his padlock and fastened all four of my pussy rings together, closing me off. It began very embarrassing until I discovered many other subs, slaves and pets wearing even less and many in strict fetish bondage gear. The metal breast plates, piercings and chains hanging from various parts of their bodies, I felt very fortunate.

Theresa brought a small case with what she was to wear. I was shocked to see that her only top was a heavy and shiny silver chain with two clamps which snap into her pierced nipples. It hung down and looped to her naval. She did have bikini panties and fishnet hose matching her 4 inch heels.

Once we were dressed as Kevin wanted, we put on a name tag of our "owner" and our "pet" or "slave" names. Our task was then to walk among the crowd of almost 100 people just like all of the other subs and slaves. Everyone was allowed to touch us, check our owners name, caress our breasts and anywhere else they wanted. Many were interested in and examined my pad lock. It was all to build up the excitement and interest in the auction.

The first two hours was a cocktail period for everyone to socialize, check out the subs and to get a little high on the champagne or harder liquor. In two dark corners there was a constant strong aroma of marijuana. Theresa and I had been given much more than our share of alcohol. I was at the point of being smashed.

While walking through the crowded area around the stage, Theresa was stopped by a man that I discovered was on the school board. He mentioned an award Kevin was to receive for his successful ten years as principle of the High School.

Listening in I overheard that Kevin had a very formidable political base to support him. He had built the backing of several groups by constructing several wind generators with grants from individuals. The environmentalists love the decrease in the use of fuel operated generators. The fiscal faction on the school board loved the energy savings costs of over $60,000.00 per year, and Kevin made certain they received the public credit.

Kevin built support from the teachers union by cutting operational costs and thus saving at least three teaching positions. He was also known for his backing of the teaching staff in various conflicts. Yes, Kevin was in a strong position with the backing of all of the political groups in the school district. If John or Pam had filed a complaint against him, it would soon be lost and forgotten.

With a loud voice, a man stood up on the stage and told all pets, subs and slaves to return to our owners. It took awhile to find Kevin and he complimented both of us for meeting and impressing many guests and Doms. Several had found him and wanted to know what was being auctioned for Theresa and myself and the estimated price. Strangely, I was really proud of the positive comments I had received considering the number of beautiful women that would be auctioned that evening.

A man came up to Kevin and they greeted each other like long lost friends. Kevin told him he was still married to Theresa and she had become his slave. He also told him that I was now his sub in training. The way he was talking to his friend about us was as if we were owned possessions and certainly not like women. As I should have expected, we were Kevin's pets. I later discovered that his friend was a longtime member and a leader in the BDSM community named Robert Taylor and he had brought two of his slaves. They were standing behind Master Taylor and almost looked like twins, long blond hair and beautiful bodies. They were in their mid thirties and based upon their proper stance and heads dropped appeared to be well trained.

The announcer greeted everyone and we formed around the large round stage. After welcoming the groups he reminded the Masters about the charity and asked them to be generous with their subs and slaves and with their own bids. He informed the group the first item to auction has been donated by Master Robert Taylor.

Some men were positioning two large, heavy wooden stands on both ends of the stage. They appeared to be stocks similar to those used in the Inquisition in early America. The two slaves stepped onto the stage as the men raised the upper bar which was hinged on the right end. Without hesitation they both stood behind one and bent forward placing their heads and hands across the bar. The men closed the top bar tightly holding their heads and arms firmly with them bending a full 90 degrees, ass held out and up behind them. The men took the slaves legs and attached a short chain to a ring in the floor, causing them to hold their feet over three feet apart.

The men brought in long leather legging and wrapped them around the slaves legs. They held their legs straight, accentuating their ass up and out and holding them in a steady position. A dark, cloth mask was placed over both of their faces, preventing them from seeing anything. I was amazed at the total obedience of them both. Yes, they were well trained. I wondered if Kevin wanted me to someday become a well trained slave like these two. A small stand was placed next to each slave with several types of lube, Kleenex and a stack of both damp washcloths and dry towels were conveniently placed.

The announcer stated that Masters and Mistresses will probably would get horny during the evening and these two slaves would remain on the sides of the stage and act as "cum receptacles." If any Master or Mistress felt the need to relieve themselves, for a small donation of only $25.00 they could shoot one load into the slaves cunts or asses. All money would of course go to the charity fund. Master Taylor received a round of applause from the audience.

After the two slaves were locked in place, the spectators attention was brought back to the center of the stage and the announcer. He said the first item up for bid was a well trained slave owned by a long time member from the south end of our state. The Master sent her up on the stage as the announcer said this slave was being offered for four hours beginning at the close of bidding. She was an older slave, perhaps forty, with long legs and a face that showed a difficult life. She was in a summer dress and did not appear to be a slave. They said she was to do anything requested by the bidder with the only exception would be no injury or permanent marks would be allowed.

The first bid was $100.00 and was immediately followed by $125 and $150. Kevin said this was a very low bid and would be seen as an insult by both the slave and her Master. Kevin bid $500 not because he wanted her, but to raise the bidding.

A Mistress on the front row bid $550.00 and it continued until they reached $775. The bidding closed with a short, fat Master going on the stage to collect his winnings. He turned her around and unzipped her dress and had her step out of it. She was now only in panties and a standard bra. She was barefoot and her hands placed behind her back and fastened with silver handcuffs. Kevin said he felt sorry for her because the winning bidder was known for treating his winnings very roughly. He placed a collar around her neck and attaching a leash, led her off the stage and down the hall to one of many private rooms.

The next slave to be auctioned was a very young woman named "Pussy" about 20 years old and was in her first year of training by a Mistress. She was wearing an elastic tube top, very short skirt, a thong that flashed as she moved. She had on stay up hose and high heels. On her wrists and ankles were leather cuffs with a matching collar. This sub would be offered for two hours of unlimited sex play. She was being trained to serve both men and women and Kevin said this one would draw high bids. He was right. The first bid was $500 and it ended up at $1,100.00 by an older Mistress.

Attaching a leash, she led her off down the hall to another private room. Following behind was a male slave. I wondered what was going to happen in that room.

It was then the first Master went to one of the slaves in the stocks. He looked at the on the left side and then went to the one on the right side. He placed his donation in a jug on the side table and unzipped his pants. He was already erect and coated his prick with one of the lubes. He appeared to have only one goal, to shoot his load into the bound slaves sex cavern. He jammed it in and she yelled out in pain, which he ignored. It only took about two minutes of him pumping and her screaming before he exploded into her body. He pulled out, washed himself off and even wiped off her cunt. Drying them both, he walked off the stage as she continued to cry.

Kevin pulled me to him and quickly removed the pad lock between my legs. He pulled on my labia, opening me. It felt good. He then went up on the stage and whispered something to the announcer. Coming back, he took me by the arm and had me stand in front of a chair which a man had brought out to center stage. I was told to remain still and was actually too frightened to move. Was Kevin going to auction me off to someone for them to use and abuse me? Kevin told me that he wanted me to get a "small touch" of being a sex object. Looking me directly into my eyes he said, "If you don't want to be auctioned off to be used in one of the private rooms, do exactly what you are told."

The announcer said that Master Kevin was offering a very new, untrained sub for a show. He told me to stand in the middle of the stage and to "strip." I knew I had to do what I was ordered to do. I removed the few items I had on and for the first time stood totally naked in front of a crowd of strangers. My knees were shaking and I didn't know where to put my hands.

The announcer said that if anyone would donate $200.00, Master Kevin would have me do something I had never done before. He would have me sit in the chair and masturbate to orgasm for the audiences pleasure. A long pause and then a woman in the group said she would donate $300 if she would be allowed to "help" me get off right there in public. A round of applause was followed by Kevin's approval.

The woman was about 40 years old, thin and attractive in her bright red vinyl body suit and very high heels. She came onto the stage and caressed all of my body. Her vinyl gloves felt strange as it went over my breasts and up my inner thighs. The audience seemed to enjoy it as they cheered her on.

As she sat me on the chair, my hands were placed on the solid arms and my legs were separated. I noticed a man moving off to my left. At first I thought she was coming toward me, but he went to the second woman in the stocks. I guess seeing me treated this way had excited him to the point he needed to have a climax. As the other man did, he used some lube and then placed his hard cock against her ass. She yelled out for him to fuck her cunt. He continued into her ass.

It was then I felt a hard, cold thing placed against my pussy. It had been lubed and as it started to be pushed into me the vibration began. Oh god, that felt good. She really knew how to place it at the most sensitive places that light my erotic fires.

As the Mistress continued to spread my knees apart and fuck me with the warming and vibrating dildo, the screaming of the woman being taken up her ass drowned out the applause. The faces of the men and women watching me being used along with the wonderful feeling of the dildo, and now the sounds of the Master anally using the woman in the stocks quickly brought me to an orgasm. I should have been ashamed and embarrassed, but I was becoming a slut, Kevin's depraved slut.

Grasping both of my breasts, I pulled and pinched my nipples. I looked him directly in the eyes and we shared a smile. I shook inside and out as I exploded with my first public orgasm.

As I collapsed in a heap recovering from the powerful climax, I felt a man take me by my arms and lay me flat on the floor, kicking the chair off to the side. It was a wooden stage and the floor was flat and hard. It was very uncomfortable. I looked up and saw the Mistress who had given me my first lesbian masturbation walking away.

The man moving me was Robert Taylor, the friend of Kevin. He had removed his pants and had a huge cock almost fully erect and close to twice the size of my husbands dick. He spread my legs and crawled in between them and holding his cock, pointing it at my much smaller pussy. It was obvious he had made a contribution to the charity in return for using me. I never even heard them bidding on me. We were on the stage, visible to the entire audience.

I had a flash of fear thinking that his member would never fit in me. Master Taylor said, "A little bigger than what you're used to. But don't worry we'll get it in somehow." He laughed delightedly as I almost choked with shock just viewing the immense pulsating cock, still in a state of confusion from my previous orgasm. Kevin looked over at us and grinned at Master Taylor's obvious plan to fuck me. From this moment on, time was no longer linear. Looking up, all I could see or feel was his body above me, coming closer and closer.

My consciousness was a kaleidoscopic of images and erotic sensations. My body seemed to melt and flow out into space, as if I was looking down on myself. I never tried to fight him off, knowing this was Kevin's wish. All fear had vanished into that feeling of empty space. I had surrendered to the universe.

As Master Taylor pressed the head of his manhood into the opening folds of my vaginal cavity he said, "You are so beautiful, your cunt is so tight, grab me with it." He entered me deeper and deeper with slow, firm and unhurried strokes. He said, "Oh yes, milk my cock." I tightened down on him with all the strength in my cunt every time he went deeper into me. Each time I did, it produced a smile and groan from the stranger taking me for his pleasure.

Throughout my mental and emotional fog I heard Kevin say to Mr. Taylor, "I knew you would love that; she can squeeze your cock with her cunt as if she was using her hands." The strangers only response was a moan as I tightened down on him just as he pressed his pubic bone against mine, fully entering my body.

Kevin whispered into my ear, "Squeeze him, Pam; show him what you can do." The stranger gave a loud growl as I complied. Kevin was kneeling down beside me as Mr. Taylor was on me and increasing the speed and force of his strokes. Kevin reached in between us and found my erect nipples and began teasing and pinching them. "Are you really hot now Pam?" he asked. "The audience is impressed at your performance. It must be his huge cock, filling you to overflowing."

I couldn't get the strength to answer, even when he asked, "How does his hard cock feel immersed inside you?" I nodded and only came out with an intense groan, my hips jerking to meet his thrusts, forcefully clenching him with every stroke.

Master Taylor grasped my shoulders and pushed me saying, "Pam, lay flat and open those legs for me." The powerful man moved even closer, pressing fully against me with every stroke. He seemed larger than life as he had opened me further than I considered possible. As he rose up on his elbows, his eyes feasted lewdly on every swelling curve of my female form. His strong hands moved over my torso to clasp all of my exposed flesh and onto my sloping and humping hips. My body was completely stretched awkwardly out on the cold hard floor. He sank heavily into my cunt. Then I felt it. His cock reached further into me than any had before. I felt was the opening of my uterus actually fluttering! I have never felt that before.

He massive cock rubbed against my G-spot and my swollen clit with every stroke. I was about to have yet another orgasm when I felt him growing harder and about to erupt. My palpitating cunt tightened on him and began to suck out his climax. I tightened down, clasping my lips as he pushed all the way into me and held my ass with both of his hands. My pussy was firmly against him as I felt the explosion of this sperm shooting into my womb. I faintly remember yelling out as if I was a wounded animal.

I don't know how long we laid there, but I remember Kevin picking me up and carrying me to a seat in his private booth. The first thing I remember him saying was that I was a "fantastic bitch" and would be his best sub. He told Teresa to take me to the ladies room and get me cleaned up. Without speaking to me, she helped me walk to the ladies room and gave me several towels to wash myself. A quick cleaning and she escorted me back to Kevin.

Offering me a tall glass of water, Kevin explained that he had not planned anything with Mr. Taylor. When I was being masturbated by the woman, he offered to contribute $500 to the charity if Kevin would allow him to fuck me. It was a good opportunity to test me and to gain more money for the charity. Kevin said how impressed he was and that he had decided to take me home.

All three of us went to the car and they drove me home. I was instructed to tell John everything, including how much I enjoyed being used by a man and a woman. As they let me off at the house, they said they would be away for a month and I was to continue with the gym, running and the doctors program for breast enhancement. Kevin said he would contact me when they returned.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Teacher's Way Out of a Dilemma Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds