• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Estate of Flowers 1-2: Preparations

Estate of Flowers 1-2: Preparations

It was days later when the Viscount returned. The very air of the estate changes with his presence. There is tension everywhere, and every person becomes quiet and cautious, attempting to do everything exactly right. It isn't at all horrible, though, in fact the Viscount's presence also touches the air with excitement; everyone's awareness heightened with their care to attending matters. Living with the knowledge of what a false move might bring, and trying to avoid any need for punishment, yet having your heart pound in anticipation and excitement that it may happen. We are nothing, if not in conflict.

I was in the reading room when he returned. I am a well educated woman, and I am required to be so. I am expected to be able to converse on any subject, philosophical or political or artistic, and maintain a well rounded knowledge on current events and social issues. The Viscount will often pose questions to me, and I must have the ability to reply sensibly. Therefore each day I spend some time in the reading room, keeping up with events and studying theories. Sometimes I may escape in a wonderful novel about strange lands and creatures, and I love those times the best. There are many books in the reading room that I am not allowed to touch, but the Viscount has approved a fair number for my pleasure. My hands are released during this time, and I may lean back in the chaise longue and read freely.

Almost always there is a slave assigned the simple duty of attending to me while I am reading. She might fetch me some water or fruit, but typically I do not bother her much. The real reason she is there is so that I will not take advantage of the freedom of my freed hands, but in this one room I doubt I would ever do that, anyway. There are no aphrodisiacs here, and the room is quiet and soft, with no glaring displays of sensuality. I become quite absorbed in my reading and daydreams, which are pleasant and soft and innocent. It is a wonderful room and a wonderful time.

So absorbed was I that I did not hear him enter, or see his shadow creeping towards me across the wall. It was not until he placed his hand on my shoulder and I gasped in surprise that I was aware of his presence. I turned, wide-eyed to face his calm stare. A smile played on his lips but did not quite surface.

"Hello, my dear." He was soft-spoken and calm, always.

I smiled at him. It would please him if I showed I was happy to see him.

"Hello" I replied.

"What are you reading?" He moved to the side of my seat and I moved my legs so that he might sit down.

"I was reading news of the war in Mandertuck." His eyebrows raised in a momentary and rare expression of surprise.

"What made you choose that piece? There's a delightful novel that I left for you to read and enjoy."

I worried that I'd made a bad decision, and bit my lip slightly. It didn't matter, I had to answer him. I didn't want to appear foolish.

"You told me you would be visiting Esquire Townsend, and I recalled from another time that he lived in Mandertuck and..."

"and what, dear?" He touched my leg with his hand, moving the tail of my robe out of the way. He moved his hand up my leg.

"and I wanted to know what happened there, thinking you might have been there."

"How very kind of you to worry about me" he said. He stared at me hard, demanding with his eyes whether or not I was worried. I met his gaze calmly. Finally, he smiled, accepting my faith. He brought his hand farther up my thigh, and stroked the delicate inside skin. His touch excited me, and I could feel hot moisture beginning to swell inside me. Without intending to, I spread my legs slightly.

The action didn't go unnoticed. The Viscount smiled and glanced between my legs, then he took the paper from my hands.

"Well, you no longer have a need to read about Mandertuck, since here I am. I would like you to go upstairs now, Serena, and have your attendant bathe you in perfumed waters. Have her comb your hair smoothly, and wait naked in your bed for further instructions. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I said, and stood to head upstairs. As I went to walk away, the Viscount grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him. He pressed his body close to me for a moment, and pressed my hand to his lips. Then, without a word he released me and turned away. I walked upstairs, motioning for the attending slave to follow.

She followed me into my quarters. My bedroom and bath are fragranced, of course, and the effect upon entering is slight, but immediate. The air almost demands itself to be breathed deeply. I was already wet from his touch moments before, and the atmosphere increased the effect. I glanced at the slave girl. She was not looking at me, but heading to the bath area. The bath area is dim, intended to be lit with candles. The flowers are in crystal vases everywhere, so that one is circled with the fragrance. The tub is sunken, with two steps leading into it. There is a routine to the bathing, and no words need to be spoken to perform it. I stood in my robe at the foot of the tub and watched her preparing the bath. She bent to turn on the water, and I noticed her nipples were erect and she squeezed her legs together as she moved. She moved gracefully. I wondered briefly what she smelled like. She lit the candles in the room one by one, stretching on her tiptoes to reach the high ones, which displayed her body beautifully.

While her back was turned, I touched my hand quickly to my pussy. Normally my hands would be bound in this situation, but because I'd been reading when instructed to come here my hands were not put in place. I knew that I shouldn't do it, of course, but I couldn't help myself. The way he'd touched my leg and teased his fingers along my thighs had excited me, and I was curiously anticipating what was in store for the evening, if I was to wait naked in the bed. Now the aroma, and watching this lovely creature preparing my bath, knowing that in moments she would be touching me.. it was too much. I rubbed my finger along the lips, slipping it inside and spreading my juices around. I removed it quickly and rubbed it along my leg, to dry it off. Then I clasped my hands together in front of me, as she finished lighting candles and turned towards me. She came to me and I pulled my hands behind my back, as they should have been, so as not to be too tempted to touch her. I'd already violated rules, but only minorly. I so desperately wanted to touch and be touched that I was afraid I'd not control myself at all. She stood directly in front of me, and began the ceremony as we'd both been instructed to do it. She was about my height, and her long red hair hung over her left breast. She swept it back, so that it would not be in the way. I thought it was beautiful, and wished I could touch it. She took another step to me and put her arms around my waist, reaching for my hands to unclasp them so she could remove my robe. I didn't say a word as she leaned forward and I felt her breasts touch against mine. She found my wrists and realized that I had not been bound, and she stifled a small laugh, looking up and smiling at me. I smiled too. I might have told her, had I been permitted to speak to her, but it was not all that unpleasant having her find out for herself.

She brought her hands up to my shoulders, and slipped them under the robe, so that it would slide off. It fell to the floor and landed at my feet. The girl slowly moved her hands to my neck, and caressed it lightly. I breathed in deeply and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations of the moment. Bathing was an event, designed for my comfort and pleasure, and I found that it was a time to be cherished. It had taken some time to adjust to the ceremony, and to allow the slave girls to touch me intimately without being embarrassed, but after a great deal of attention on the matter from the Viscount I seem to have mastered the task. He is so confident in me in this matter that he rarely observes these sessions anymore. This particular girl, too, I liked her. She always seemed cheerful and happy, and did not test me in any way. She'd been with us for some time at this point, and had progressed incredibly. When I first saw her, she flinched whenever a person came near her, and was so skinny that her bones showed through her skin. As she finished massaging my neck and stepped back to lead me into the bath, I looked her over. She was truly beautiful, with soft red hair flowing to the middle of her back, fair complected with little freckles across her face, bright eyes and an easy smile. Her body had filled out considerably. She had full breasts with soft pink nipples, a slender waist and well-defined hips, curving down to the patch of red hair covering her lips. Many of the slave girls had been shaved, but not this one, and I liked it that way.

I didn't have a name for her yet. I had named her several times already, but none of them seemed right, and nothing stuck. I was dizzy at this point from the massage, and the fragrance, and examining her body that I couldn't think well enough to try again now.

She took my hands and turned to lead me down the steps into the tub. I watched the way her ass moved with her steps, cheeks brushing together and bouncing softly. I felt a thrill go through me and could feel my wetness again, until finally I was in the water and sat and sighed. I leaned back and closed my eyes. The stone was cold behind me and the air was cold, but the water was bordering on hot. The contrast was exciting. The water lapped around my nipples, now hard and erect. The perfume hung in the air and I could hear her breathing as she prepared the soaps and lotions. Soon I felt her moving towards me, and I moved forward slightly so that she could sit in the proper fashion. I kept my eyes closed. She wrapped her legs around me and inched forward until we were as close as could be. Her left breast was in between mine, and my right breast sandwiched between hers. I could feel her nipple against my chest, unmistakably hard, and I suspected she could feel mine too. Her pussy was right up against mine, too, although in the water it was impossible to tell if she was wet or not. It would be surprising if she was not, though, considering the circumstances and the aphrodisiacs in the air. As she shifted in the water I could feel my pubic hair being swayed, and I envisioned my hair entangling with hers and shivered. I heard her swishing the cloth in the water, and then creating the lather.

Her hand touched my forehead and brushed my hair back, then she touched my face with the cloth and gently applied the soap to my forehead, cheeks, and nose. It tingled, and I could feel her body pressing against mine harder with every motion towards me. She rinsed my face and then pulled my hair up completely, clipping it with a clip that was resting on the side of the tub. I moved my arms up and clasped them above my head. She lathered the cloth again and scrubbed my neck and the top of my back, and then under my chin and shoulders. I let one arm down and she lathered and rinsed it, and then the other. She rinsed those areas and lathered again, for my breasts. A different lotion was used for breasts and pussy than was used for other body parts. It was supposed to contain a fascinating ingredient to leave the skin soft and sensual, with a fragrance to arouse anyone close enough to it. I don't know if it works or not, things being as they are, who can tell where the source of arousal is?

She touched a finger to each nipple, leaving a drop of oil on each. I gasped as the familiar sensation ran through me, and involuntarily tensed and squeezed my legs around her tighter. She tightened her leg muscles, too, and we sat locked in such an embrace until I could relax my muscles enough to continue. The lotion is cold to the touch, but quickly warms the skin and sends hot, electric shocks through all the stimulation points. She pushed me backwards so that my head leaned against the floor, and began to work the lotion in. She worked symmetrically, on both breasts at the same time. First, she traced the nipples with the tip of her finger and squeezed them firmly, the she circled them rapidly until the lotion was worked into each nipple completely, wrinkled and erect and hot to the touch. The friction from her touch made the heat more intense, and my body squirmed in reaction. She took her legs from behind my back and knelt onto me, so that I would not move. The pressure of her weight on my pussy made me react even more strongly, and my hips moved towards hers. She pushed down firmly, holding me in place, and stopped massaging until the sensation subsided enough that I could go on. She continued with the left breast, pulling my nipple forward so that it was fully extended, then working the lotion around my entire breast in slow, easy circles. This was pleasant, and not so intense to make me lose control. She finished with the left and repeated the procedure with the right. She rinsed her hands in the water and waited a few moments to let the lotion sink in before rinsing. While waiting, she began to hum a tune. A soft little song that was familiar to me. It was relaxing and pretty, and I began to drift in my mind to times of my childhood, and meadows, and innocence.

Such a trance-like state I'd ascended to that I forgot I would need to be rinsed. Quite shocking was the cold water doused onto my breasts to rinse the lotion away. My eyes flew open and I jumped forward. She looked surprised, then smiled sympathetically. She eased me back and hummed softly, as if to say "there, there..". I relaxed again as she massaged my neck and shoulders and breasts for a few moments.

It was time to do the bottom, which was never as relaxing as the top, since I needed to stand. I stood and reached for the bar above, grasping my hands around it. She stretched up and fastened the cuffs, so that I could not put them down. This was necessary because of the lotion going to that sensitive area. I still haven't managed to get through that unrestrained without moving my arms down there. The Viscount attempted to correct this for quite awhile, but finally decided to let it go for now, and simply keep the restraints on. He said that perhaps, another time, he will try to correct this minor flaw. She lathered the soap again, and caressed my lower back and abdomen with it, and then my left cheek, then the right. She ran the cloth down the crack between them lightly, causing a shiver to run through me. She rinsed those areas, and then lathered my left leg, starting from high at the thigh, and working down to the point where water began again. She rinsed that, and repeated the process with the right. The she reached for the lotion again, and I tensed in anticipation of the hot shocks that were going to run through me. I concentrated on holding my legs still, and not wiggling around too much.

She spread my legs so that she could sit directly beneath me, and with one finger moved my hair out of the way. The Viscount had hinted several times that he intended to have me shaved, at least partially, but had yet to do it. Once she had cleared the area, she took a drop of the liquid and placed it on my right lip, stroking the length of it. I could feel the cold, and then growing warmth, in a matter of seconds. She ran her finger along the other lip, stroking its length, and waited.

Her instructions were to wait until I opened up for her myself. She was not to pull my lips apart to apply the lotion inside, but to have the patience to watch and wait for me to be ready to accept it. The instructions were left that if it didn't happen, a second application should be given, and if that didn't work, the process may be skipped for that time. It hasn't happened to date. Within a minute I could feel my juices flowing strongly, and as sensations shuddered through my I could feel her finger playing at the front of my pussy, waiting until just the right moment. It came shortly thereafter, and she quickly ran another drop on the inside of each lip to increase the stimulation. I moaned and could feel myself contract, which is the sign for her to apply the lotion to my clitoris.

The affect was amazing, I arched my back and thrust my hips forward, and struggled against my restraints to take my hand and massage the lotion in, to rub it and press it and to take my own juices and mix them in with it, both diluting and stimulating the sensation. I was breathing heavily and so overcome that I momentarily forgot who I was, and where I was, and who was with me. Then I felt her finger inside me, and the image of her body and her full breasts with pink nipples flashed in front of my eyes. I wondered what it might be like to be the one giving the bath, instead of receiving it. The heat penetrated up inside me, and my pussy walls clenched around her finger, trying to hold on and keep her in me.

It couldn't work, though, because she wasn't permitted to do that. She leaned back in the water and waited for me to relax. I thought to myself that I would bring myself to climax one day through this, but I always fell short of it. My body shuddered again, in ecstasy but not real relief, and then began to relax. I heard her running the water tap and this time was not surprised to feel the cold water splash against me, to rinse away the extra lotion. Her finger touched inside me once more, bringing cold water with it, and then it was done. She reached up and undid my cuffs, and took my hand and led me out of the tub. She ran a towel over me quickly to dry me, and led me to the bed.

I sat there quietly as she unclipped and combed my hair, finger drying the parts that had gotten wet during the bath. Her breasts swayed lazily in front of my eyes as she moved around me, and it was too much for me to take after the previous experience. I closed my eyes and waited for her to finish. When she did, she gave me a brief hug, and kissed my neck near my ear lightly. Then she walked away and took a seat near the door, facing the bed.

I lay down on my back, and put my hands behind my head. They would not be bound, at least not yet, but I wasn't to move them. I put my legs together and closed my eyes, and waited for the appearance of the Viscount.

*This story was originally submitted to rec.arts.erotica where it was posted under the names SL Lady and Susan Lance (aka Sera Shine). It has been included in various collections online since that time. 1995-2002 All rights reserved.*

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Estate of Flowers 1-2: Preparations

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds