• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Couple Dominates Black Stud

White Couple Dominates Black Stud

I am finally where I belong, folks. Those are the thoughts running through my head as my pal Joey O'Neill slams his dick deep into my asshole. My name is Tyrone Peterson. I'm a big and tall Black man who likes to get fucked by White guys with big dicks. And mean White chicks who like to fuck Black guys like me with a strap-on dildo. Yeah, I get down like that. True, it does happen. Joey's wife Rachel watches us, stroking her strap-on dildo excitedly. I wink at her. I'm really having the time of my life here. I'm so glad I met these two. They gave me the fucking of a lifetime. And I am really thankful for that.

I am a bisexual brother living in the city of Ottawa, Province of Ontario. I am also a police officer. I hold a bachelor's degree in Criminology from the University of Carleton. And I am very much into interracial sex. I get requests from White couples to play with them all the time. Sadly, they never want to play the way I want to play. I am a sexual submissive. Meaning that I don't want to play the role of the Big Black Stud who dominates the hell out of some yuppie White couple. I'd rather get dominated instead. Are we clear? Cool.

I contacted Joey and Rachel O'Neill online and they were okay with my brand of action. We met and sparks flew. Joey is bisexual. His wife Rachel knows and she's okay with it. They're both really into swinging. Joey is a carpenter who studies part-time at Algonquin College. His wife Rachel works as a bus driver for the Ottawa City Transportation Authority. They're an okay couple, I guess. Middle class or something. Joey is tall and slim, with red hair and green eyes. His wife Rachel is blonde and chubby, with big tits, a curvy body and a big round ass. Yeah, playing with them was definitely going to be lots of fun.

We hooked up in their bedroom one Friday night. I knelt before Joey and sucked his long and thick White cock. Meanwhile, his wife Rachel fucked me with her strap-on dildo. Rachel had licked and fingered my asshole thoroughly before lubricating it and fucking me. Holding me by the hips, she thrust her dildo deep inside of me. Meanwhile, I sucked Joey's cock like my life depended on it. I love sucking dicks. Especially big White dicks. It may surprise you to know this but my dick is exactly average size. Not every Black man has a gigantic cock. Get used to it. Get over myths. I live in this place called reality. You're welcome to visit anytime.

Rachel slammed her dildo into my Black ass, berating me the entire time. She said she always wanted to fuck a Black man in the ass with her dildo and I was making her fantasy come true. Truth be told, she was making my fantasy come true. Joey ran his hands through my hair as I sucked his cock. I also gave his big White balls a good licking. They tasted absolutely wonderful. When he finally came, I drank his manly seed. Rachel ordered me to clean her husband's thick White cock with my tongue. I did exactly as the bossy White lady ordered. I polished her husband Joey's cock with my tongue. Until not even a single drop of his cum remained. Am I good or what?

Next, Joey had a go with my ass. He's a total top and I'm a total bottom. Rachel sucked my dick while Joey lubricated my ass again. Then he pushed his cock into my asshole. The sensation of Joey's big White dick up my Black ass and his chubby blonde wife Rachel's sweet lips around my cock drove me into sexual nirvana, folks. I screamed loud enough to wake the frigging dead. Joey laughed and continued ramming his dick into my ass like anal sex was going out of style. I welcomed the sheer girth of his cock in my ass. My ass is no stranger to serious anal fucking. I can take big cocks and even bigger dildos. You can ask every gay White top and every White dominatrix from Ottawa to damn Toronto. Hell yeah!

Joey and his wife Rachel went to work on me, and they showed absolutely no mercy. They sucked and fucked me until total exhaustion. Rachel sucked my dick until I came, then smeared my cum all over my face and chest. I licked her pearly White fingers, tasting my cum on them. Damn I tasted good. Meanwhile Joey rammed his dick deep into my asshole, like a miner looking for gold in the damn Yukon or something. I screamed as I got fucked. Man, this was really fun. I haven't been fucked this good in a long time. And trust me when I say that I've been around the damn block, folks. I've hooked up with men and women all over the Province of Ontario. And I've been to BDSM conventions in the United States, most notably in Chicago, Boston, San Francisco and Los Angeles. I love the way I get down.

Man, I lost count of how many twisted things the three of us tried that night. At one point, I was sucking Rachel's strap-on dildo while Joey slammed his dick up my ass. Then I was eating out Rachel's cunt while she sucked Joey's dick. That was really fun. Then Joey was sucking my cock while Rachel fingered my asshole. Yeah, we did the nasty in so many ways that day. I love hooking up with really freaky people and doing freaky things, folks. And I really don't apologize for it. Any of it. I am Black. I am male. I am bisexual. I am into interracial sex and I love BDSM. That's just the way I like to get down. After this memorable session, the three showered together then I left. Wicked sex with strangers all night before going to work in the morning. It's my life.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • White Couple Dominates Black Stud

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 136 milliseconds