• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cuckold's Nightmare

Cuckold's Nightmare

I come home late and exhausted after a long day at work. I have to get some sleep tonight or tomorrow will be a nightmare. The house is cold and dark and it could only mean one thing, she is out with HIM. I try to put it out of my mind, I need sleep, and I can't allow myself to dwell on what my wife is doing. So tired, I undress and crawl into bed without even showering or brushing my teeth.

Yet there it is, that knot in my stomach, gnawing at my insides churning up the bile in my stomach so much I can taste it. My much-needed sleep evades me as my mind keeps spinning around, as my fears grow. What if tonight's the night she doesn't come home, this is has become my biggest concern. Ellen has already told me that if HE asks her to she will leave me for him and the look on her face confirms that she would. What could I do to keep her that I don't do already? I not only earn more than enough money for us so she doesn't need to work, I also do all the cooking cleaning and laundry so she is free to do what she wishes.

I tell myself to grow a pair and just leave, and then we'd see if HE would put up with her. Yet I know I won't, even the little we have left is something I don't wish to lose. Besides, it's all my fault; I'm the one who kept urging her to find a lover. I wanted to be her cuckold and when I first told her of my fantasy, she was repulsed and called me sick. However, slowly she let me introduce it as roll play as we made love and soon she even joined in with some ideas of her own.

The first time we put our fantasy into reality was when an old school buddy came to town and stopped by to visit. I invited him to dinner and we all drank a little too much. We both could tell that he was interested in Ellen, he flirted with her while touching her as he sat close. I thought to myself that it was now or never, so I excused myself to go clean up the kitchen leaving them alone. I took as long as I could to give my friend the opportunity to make a move and then made sure to announce my entrance back into the front room. I could tell something had happened by the looks on their faces and it caused my dick to throb. I asked if anyone would like coffee and then Ellen said she would help. Once in the kitchen she announced that Walt had kissed her after I left the room. She told me it had excited her and she asked me what I thought. As my answer, I put her hand on my erection, causing her to smile. She asked me how far should she allow my friend to go, and I answered as far as she wanted. I quickly devised a plan and put it in play.

"I sorry Walt but we out of coffee, I'm just going to run to the store. Honey you entertain our friend while I'm gone."

I drove the car around the block then parked and walked back to peek in our window. I was surprised but aroused to see that Walt hadn't waited and was now making out with my wife on our front couch. When he put his hand on her breast, she didn't try to stop him and that seemed to give him the green light. He soon had her top pulled down and her breasts exposed to his kisses as Ellen had her head tilted back and her hands running through his hair. She brought her head up and looked me right in the eye as I watched through the window she smiled then winked. She then said something to Walt who then stood up and undid his pants letting drop to the floor. I too had my pants down around my ankles jacking off as I watched the two fondle each other. Walt sat on the couch, Ellen sat on top of him, and I could tell that he was inside her. As I watched her ride him I shot my sperm on the ground. He didn't last too long either and I watched him thrust one final time as he came. Ellen kissed him, and then jumped up cupping her pussy with her hand while she ran to the bathroom. Walt not even bothering to clean himself pulled his pants up and then sat on the couch. When Ellen came back out in the room, I went to my car and called. I told her the store had closed and that I would have to go to another one. She told me not to bother because she was tired and that Walt had to leave.

When I got home he was gone, I ran to our bedroom to see my wife lying there naked and waiting for me. I crawled on top of her and put my dick in her wet pussy.

"Does it excite you to put you dick in your wife's already fucked pussy?"

All I could say was, "Yes, yes," I came adding my load to Walt's. We fucked twice more that night, each time my wife teasing me about getting sloppy seconds from her. Each time she would say it I would cum as the thought excited me beyond control.

The next morning we talked at breakfast about our special night. Ellen said she became really turned on when she saw me watching but that she was disappointed with Walt as a lover. She said that next time she wanted to pick whom she would sleep with and I told her that anybody she fancied would be more than fine with me. I went to work walking on cloud nine and I felt like the luckiest man in the world.

The following year was a whirlwind of new lovers for Ellen as she tried different men around town. We would go out to the bars and with her good looks and healthy body, she had no problem picking up men, often leaving me there alone as she walked out with them. A few times, I was allowed to watch but we found most men feel uncomfortable with the husband watching while they fucked their wives. Ellen always included me after, telling me all the details as we fucked.

That leads us to HIM; I wasn't with her when they met. She called me at work and said she would be home late and that she would bring me a surprise. This was our code for her coming home well fucked and it always excited me. However, she didn't come home until the following morning. I told her I was worried sick but all she said was that she had so much fun that she lost track of time. That was the first time with HIM and my life has never been the same. At first, she would tell me how good a lover HE was but lately she refuses to talk about HIM.

Now all I can do is lie here feeling inadequate, humiliated, and helpless. She goes to him whenever he calls not caring about our plans. I feel jealous and yet have no one to blame but myself. Still the idea of my wife spreading her legs for this faceless man excites me as much as it ever has. To know that she would do whatever he asked is like being kicked in the stomach and I am ashamed of my feelings.

Suddenly I hear a car pull up in our driveway and I go to the window to peek. I don't know if it is HIS or not as it just sits there idling but it is too dark to see in the windows. Finally, I see the passenger door open and now I can see Ellen get out and run to the house. I jump back in bed as she comes into our room. She comes to me and kisses me on the lips and then she offers me her tongue. As I open my mouth, she feeds me her lover's spunk that she collected from him in our driveway. I swallow her gift trying not to gag as she cleans her tongue on my face. I am disgusted but I can't tell if it is from what she has done to me, or the hard-on it has given me. Ellen then gets up, takes off her dress, I notice is naked underneath it and then climbs into bed to sleep. As for me I lie there with the knot in my stomach growing.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Cuckold's Nightmare

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds