• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adventures at the Sex Shop

Adventures at the Sex Shop

David was a single male fairly successful in life, with a steady girlfriend that he hoped to marry someday. One day at the edge of town he came upon a sex shop. "What kind of place is this?" David thought as he entered the shop. Inside there was music playing over the speakers as he looked at the racks full of latex clothing, adult dvds, and other products. He saw a salesperson at the counter and approached her.

"Hello, I'm MzDominica, how can I assist you today?"

"I'm looking to buy something for my girlfriend, but I don't know where to start." David replied.

"Your girlfriend...or perhaps something for yourself...?" MzDominica replied as David felt embarrassment course through him. He discovered he couldn't keep from staring at the shiny crystal between MzDominica's breasts. "Well then, we'll start with the sexy underwear." As MzDominica said this, she snapped her fingers and a model appeared from the back room. The model's face had a blank stare, as if she was in a trance.

"Model this for our customer, pet. You must obey!"

"Yes Mistress, I must obey Dominica" she replied, as she took the underwear to change into before returning, now wearing the underwear. "Mistress? To each their own" David thought.

"You like how the bra holds her large breasts close together, don't you pet?" MzDominica chuckled to herself as she noticed David's cock getting harder at the sight. "Now pet, show our customer what's between your legs. I'm sure he'll like what he sees there!"

"Yes..." David replied as his voice trailed off. MzDominica was right, David's cock was hard as a rock, ready to burst as he viewed the model's clean-shaven pussy. He noticed that it was similar to his girlfriend's.

"I noticed that you were staring at my breasts earlier. Perhaps you'd like your to be just like mine, wouldn't you pet?"

"Yes, er, I mean no, I don't know..." David stammered.

"It's okay pet, take a deep breath and relax as you listen to my voice." David couldn't do anything but listen to MzDominica's voice, it felt so good to listen. "Look at the shiny crystal...look at the pretty colors coming from it...yellow...green...purple...blue...the more you breathe, the deeper you go into trance...keep your eyes on the crystal and listen to my words as they enter your mind...I am your entire world now...good pet...when I snap my fingers, you will be in a deep hypnotic trance and open to my commands" and as MzDominica snapped her fingers, David dropped into trance.

MzDominica said to the model, "Good Girl" and the model started to cum uncontrollably, falling to her knees in orgasmic spasms for several minutes until they ceased altogether. Once the model stopped cumming, MzDominica commanded her to wait for her in the back room. Turning her attention to David, MzDominica said "The model used to be a man like yourself, until she came here and I helped her become what she was truly meant to be...my femme slave. You want to be like her...You CRAVE to be a femme slave just like her, don't you?"

"Yes..." David replied, still in trance.

"That's 'Yes Mistress', pet! You must always call me Mistress. You must obey!"

"Yes Mistress, I must obey Dominica." David replied, deepening her hold over him.

"Now pet, you will put on some sexy underwear and show me what kind of femme slave you will be for me." As David obeyed her command, MzDominica went to the back room and returned wearing a long, thick strap-on dildo and dildo harness. Looking at David, MzDominica said "I'll have a lot of work to do with you, but for now you must get down on your knees and suck on this dildo, getting it nice and wet for me." David started to suck the dildo, with MzDominica looking down at him and thinking about making him into her sexiest femme slave yet. "Now get up and turn around. Bend over and pull those panties to one side and I'll fuck your ass with my dildo. Mine is the first, but certainly won't be the last, but we'll have to do something about that cock of yours, won't we? As I fuck you, you'll get closer to cumming, but you won't be able to cum without my permission. The only orgasms you'll have from now on will be those I allow you to have. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress, I must obey Dominica" came David's reply as he was being fucked in the ass, enjoying the new feelings going through his mind. MzDominica fucked him for a long time until David was crying and begging for permission to cum. "Please Mistress, allow me to cum, I can't wait any longer. I love you, I need you, I obey you, but pleeeeeeeeaaaase allow me to cum." MzDominica said to him, "Once you cum, you will seal your fate to me, you will have taken your first step towards being my femme slave forevermore. Now cum! Cum hard for me, slave!" David came, harder than he ever had before in his life. Once he had finished cumming, he was ordered to clean up the mess he made before being commanded to change back into his own clothing. When he returned, he stood before his new Mistress MzDominica, awaiting further commands.

"Good pet. I'll give you a card with my e-mail address on it.When you get home, you'll have an uncontrollable desire to send me an e-mail confessing all your fetishes and desires, having no memory of doing so once you've sent me the e-mail. When you go to sleep tonight, you'll dream of being in my dungeon undergoing the training I will put you through. Now I am going to wake you. You will have no memory of what took place while in trance, but you will feel the need to take care of something right away. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken, feeling refreshed." MzDominica snapped her fingers and David came out of trance, feeling as MzDominica said he would.

"Sorry, I must have dozed off there for a bit. I just remembered, I have something that I need to do right away. I'll come back tomorrow."

"Before you leave, here's a card with some contact information in case you have any questions." MzDominica said before David left. "We'll be getting a shipment in tomorrow, so there'll be some new things for you to see."

MzDominica smiled to herself as David left the store. She knew she'll have a new model eventually...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Adventures at the Sex Shop

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds