• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann: A Love Story Ch. 72

Ann: A Love Story Ch. 72

123

The aroma in the hotel room was intoxicating. First, there was the hint of the dinner Carol and I had enjoyed still lingering in the air. But that was faint compared to the sweet vanilla scent the candles had given off. Then there were the various smells of sex mingling about. The womanly fragrance of Carol, the direct result of at least a dozen orgasms I'd given her since I brought her to 'my place'; the musky odor of my cum; the unmistakable aroma of our combined sweat...all hanging in the room like a dense cloud of depravity. The various scents and smells melded together, creating an enticing bouquet...the very essence of two people that had spent the night using each other in the most delicious ways.

Well...I had used Carol. There wasn't a whole lot she could actually do to me...not with what we had been doing. As I lay there in the early morning hours, knowing the alarm was going to go off at any time and officially alert me to the fact that I had to get up and start a new career, I thought about Carol, and I smiled. It was hard not to, considering what I'd put her through, and the way she'd responded. I couldn't help but think that she would have made Ann proud.

Sure, I hadn't been as hard on Carol as I had been on Ann that night in Colorado. Ann seemed to love the pain part of submitting to me a lot more than Carol did. Ann wanted to feel it...she loved being spanked, and having her nipples pulled and bitten. She loved feeling physically used and being exhausted when it was all over. Of course, there was a lot more to it than that...Ann loved the entire experience. But the pain was a big part of her pleasure.

Carol was more into the idea of not being able to move. It was the ropes that made her excited...the feeling of being helpless. Not that she minded me torturing her nipples a little, or even spanking her occasionally. She knew that was part of the game, so to speak. But I knew that didn't turn her on like it did Ann, and so I kept those things to a minimum. Instead, I hit her mercilessly with an entirely different kind of blow...I used patience. And that drove Carol insane with lust.

With Ann, it was all about feelings...whether they were physical, mental, or emotional. But they were continuous. I had bombarded Ann with constant attention, feeding her different levels of pain, and painting her psyche with different textures of stimuli by taking away her sight and making her use all her other senses. There was barely a time when I wasn't doing something to Ann, in one way or another...and that's what she craved.

Carol craved that attention too. But that's not what I found turned her on when we played together. What seemed to make her literally drip with excitement was the anticipation of what was going to happen...and having to think about it. It was getting her ready for something dark and wicked and then denying her that instant gratification. She got more worked up the longer I made her wait, to the point that she was writhing against whatever restraints I'd put her in, trying to find a way to satisfy her carnal needs on her own, to no avail.

When I dangled the rope in front of Carol's eyes after we finished dinner, she smiled nervously and nodded that she wanted to resume our fun. I wasn't sure at first if she was up for it, since I'd already had her tied up to a chair for almost two hours in a very uncomfortable position. But even though she was a little scared, she never hesitated when she told me she wanted to continue. In fact, she stood up and practically offered herself to me.

"So...where do you want me this time?" she asked, her eyes wide and unblinking.

I led Carol over to the spare bed...the sex bed, as I was beginning to think of it. Stripping off the bedspread and the blanket, I lifted Carol off her feet in one quick motion, making her squeal as I cradled her in my arms.

"Fuck...you're strong," she said as she held on with her arms around my neck.

"Not really...you just don't weigh that much," I said as I put my knees on the bed carefully, and moved across the mattress to put her down where I wanted her. And I wasn't just saying that. She only carried about 110 pounds on her 5'5" sexy frame. But that didn't stop her from blushing, even as I laid her in the center of the big, soft mattress.

"You're so good for my ego, Neil. I really needed to hear that," she said with a smile.

"It's true...I'm surprised you don't know that. You are one sexy woman, Carol," I said, breaking character for just a moment. A small tear came into Carol's left eye, and she smiled. "Are...are you okay?" I asked as I kind of hovered over her naked body, looking deep into those green, suddenly misty eyes.

"It took me a while to get back to this...and it's just nice to have someone admire me again."

"What in the world are you talking about? You're a babe, and you know it."

"I don't know about that," she said modestly.

I moved next to Carol, curling my legs under my body a little bit as I gently rubbed her abdomen. She looked at me, in almost a loving way. Actually, I suppose it really was. Not love, like I had for Ann, and she had for me. It was more of a strong affection, the kind you have for a very close friend. Of course, that friendship seemed a little deeper when she reached up and took my shaft in her small, soft hand and slowly stroked me. Yet, I fought off that distraction and asked her what was on my mind.

Taking my other hand and stroking the right cheek on Carol's beautiful face, I asked, "What is it that you're trying to tell me, Carol?"

"I need to tell you the reason my husband and I split up," she said quickly, like she couldn't wait to get the words out of her mouth.

"Maybe we should to stop...so we can just talk," I said as I took my hand off her stomach.

Carol squeezed my cock hard, and said, "No Neil...I need this. I want to tell you what happened. But I also need what you're doing to me...what we're doing together. I know it sounds really strange, considering what I think you might do to me. But I need to...I need to..."

"I understand, Carol. We all heal in different ways."

"And you're helping me get there. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't have said what I just said. I really need to get this out. But I need to get it out knowing you're not going to stop...and you're not going to change anything you were going to do. Does that make sense?"

"Actually...yes, it does. So...why don't we do both?"

"Both...what do you mean?"

"I need to get you ready. While I'm doing that, you can tell me what a bastard your ex was."

Carol smiled brightly and leaned up on her elbows. I knew what she wanted, and I leaned down as she grabbed the back of my head, giving me a long, tender kiss. Normally I would have felt guilty for kissing someone other than Ann like that, unless Ann was there too. But this was different...and I knew instantly that Ann would not only understand...she would approve. Carol needed to feel connected to heal, and she needed to heal to move on in her life. In some way, I felt like Ann already knew all of this.

As I went about securing Carol in a spread eagle position on the bed, she went about telling me what a complete jerk her ex husband had been. I was busy trying ornate knots on her wrists, and then attaching them to the frame of the bed. All the while, Carol was letting out the hurt and pain of how her relationship ended.

Her ex had an affair. But I'd pretty much already deduced that, way back at the lunch Carol and I had during my interview. The instant I knew she was divorced, I knew the real reason why...it was a scar we both shared on our respective hearts. But mine had healed. Carol's was still on the mend, and she was looking to me to help that process. The details of how she got hurt actually hurt me. Yes...the bastard had an affair, and when Carol found out about it, one of the reasons he'd used to explain his infidelity was how she looked.

Carol told me that she'd gotten pregnant. She wasn't really ready to have a child, and neither was her ex. But she decided the moment she knew that she was going to keep the baby. Unfortunately, just as soon as she started to show, putting on a little weight, she had a miscarriage. She said she was devastated...but her husband was more relieved than upset. Carol said she fell into a depression, and started eating to deal with the pain of losing her baby. She also ate to because of insensitivity she felt she was seeing in someone she loved. And that made her put on more weight.

"I wasn't fat...I was just a little thicker. I was...chubby," Carol said in her defense, not that she needed to. It was unbelievable to me that any man could be so callous towards the woman he was supposed to love and cherish until death do them part.

"You don't have to explain, Carol," I said as I started winding some rope around her left ankle.

"I just don't want you to think I was some cow."

"So what if you were...that doesn't justify him fucking around on you. Especially after what you'd just been through. I can't imagine how heartbreaking that was."

"Well, regardless...when he told me that the reason he started screwing around was because he didn't find me sexually attractive...I lost it."

"Lost it?"

"I went off on him. I hit him a couple of times...and then I started breaking his stuff. He actually called the cops on me."

I laughed and said, "Really...what did they do?"

"Well, he told them we were having an argument, and that I'd attacked him. So, one officer took his statement, while the other officer took mine."

"What happened?"

"When I told them why I went off...what he'd said to me, the officer I was talking with took a look at me and shook his head. Then he talked to his partner, and they ended up telling my ex he should leave. He was pissed."

"They didn't arrest you or anything?"

"Ha...no...they said he was in the wrong. They said he started it by verbally abusing me."

"Why did he have to leave though? I mean, you did hit him...and he was the one that called the police."

"Well, first, it was my house, and the cops knew that. It's been in my family for years...over a century, actually. Besides, he'd had a few beers, and they said that was part of the problem too...so they took him to dry out."

"So he left with them," I asked as I finished working on her other ankle, pulling the rope taught as I tied it to the frame at the foot of the bed.

"Not willingly. He pushed the cop that talked to me...so he ended up spending a couple of nights in the county jail. I had the divorce papers served to him while he was still inside, along with a protection order against him. And I had all his stuff moved into storage."

"Wow...that was quick."

"Well, I have a great friend that's a lawyer...and she never liked him. And what he did was just the icing on the cake for her. She helped me by getting him out of my life faster...but that didn't stop me from feeling hurt and betrayed...in a lot of ways. When I got myself together mentally a little bit, the first thing I vowed was that I was going to get myself back into shape. I wanted to show him what he was going to miss. But while I felt good about it losing the weight, I still hurt inside...I just didn't know why. Not until I met you."

"Me...what did I do?" I said as I stuffed a pillow under Carol's ass, lifting her crotch into the air, making the ropes even tighter in the process.

"UNH," Carol groaned as she felt her limbs being stretched farther. Looking at me with a helpless, sexy stare, she groaned, "You set me...free."

"Says the hot naked babe tied to my bed," I laughed. Walking over to Carol's purse, I grabbed the tube of magical stimulation cream that she had inside the big open pocket where she kept her vibrator. The one I'd found earlier in the day when I had to look for the keys to the plant to lock it up.

"I'm serious, Neil. You don't know how much this means..."

"I think I do, Carol. I had someone help me too...remember. And I believe you. I really do. So...is there anything else you need to tell me, or shall we get started."

"Get started with what?"

"I was thinking of making you beg me to let you cum again," I said with an evil grin as I held up the tube in front of her face.

"Oh...FUCK!" she yelled out as she realized what was about to happen.

~*~*~*~*~*~

It was amazing how energetic I was, considering I hadn't gotten that much sleep. And I was even more surprised that I wasn't nervous. Here I was, getting ready to start a new job, and yet I felt calm as I stood in the shower. I didn't know at all what I'd be doing during my day, but what I'd learned about the equipment I'd be in charge of over the last 24 hours had me soaring with confidence. Still, there was something that I felt I should be doing...or thinking. I just couldn't figure out what it was.

The first thing I thought about was Ann. The truth was, she was never far from my conscious thoughts. No matter what I was doing, Ann seemed to be with me, smiling. She was in my heart...I could feel her energy and her spirit, and I wondered if that was really what was making me so confident and self-assured. Yes...Carol had given me an amazing gift. Not only had she been amazing sexually all day long, more importantly, she'd been a real friend to me...and to Ann. And part of that was what she'd done to set up my training with Ivan, and him giving me a set of operator manuals for the production line I'd be in charge of on my shift.

But even more than that, Carol had been company. Instead of having to go through my first full day in a new town alone, sitting in a hotel room on a dreary, rainy day, Carol had been someone to be with...someone to talk to. If that were all we had done, all day long, it would have been a wonderful day. That we had sex, even though we didn't actually fuck...well, that was a huge bonus. But the truth was that I cherished just being with Carol all day, sharing the day together.

When I thought about Ann...and then Carol, I realized what it was that was really deep in the back of my mind all along. It was...the mission. I was about to start my mission at the new company...and I smiled when I thought of the lengths Ann went to to create the 'mission' that Tina and I had went on when I interviewed for the job. Now, I was about to start the next phase of the elaborate fantasy came up with for me.

"I wonder if I should wear my gun today," I chuckled, thinking of the holster and toy Walther PPK that she'd gotten me to pretend that I was James Bond for the weekend.

And while I knew I wouldn't...even though I brought the gun with me, I suddenly felt...well, Bondish. Somehow, I kind of got an air about me...that spirit I had when Tina and I covered the area on our adventure. As I shaved my face after I got out of the shower, I noticed I had kind of a confident swagger. Most of that was from feeling prepared, which had a lot to do with Carol. But as I looked in the mirror, I could feel Ann standing next to me in a way, smiling and nodding. She was a mirage in the mist caused by the steamy shower that I'd just taken, and I actually got a little chill from it.

Feeling inspired by the thought of Ann, I dressed in a pair of black Dockers, and a light blue dress shirt along with a tie, and a pair of black dress shoes. I took along a sport coat, just in case, but since I didn't know what I'd actually be doing on my first day, I wasn't sure if I was overdressed or underdressed. But as I checked my look in the mirror one last time before I stepped out of the room, I felt confident, which was the goal. I took a deep breath and headed towards the elevators. A few minutes later, I was driving down the interstate, heading to the temporary headquarters of Armada Manufacturing where I'd first met Carol. Feeling like Bond again, I grinned as I thought about her sitting at the front desk, waiting to greet me.

Chuckling, I thought, "I wonder if I'll be able to any rope marks."

~*~*~*~*~*~

Lying on my bed, I was skimming over the last operator's manual a second time, knowing that I hadn't captured all the information in it very clearly when I'd read it the first time. After all, it had become hard to concentrate, considering I had a hot, naked woman moaning for me to let her cum just a few feet away from me. Oddly, as I turned a page in the notebook I had in my hand, I was having a déjà vu moment, and I turned to my left to look at Carol.

She was staring at the ceiling, her big chest rising and falling rapidly as she panted. Her tanned skin was shining with a slick sheen of perspiration, and I could see her body trembling a little as she pulled against the binds that held her in place. But it wasn't her movement that caused me to look at her. It was the little whimpers that were escaping from behind Carol's tightly pursed lips.

"How are you holding up over there Sunshine," I asked as I turned another page.

"I'm not saying...Lord only knows where the hell you'll put that stuff next!" she responded tersely.

"Are you upset with me?"

"I told you...I'm not saying anything else. I don't want you thinking I'm begging again."

"I don't know...sounds like you're upset with me. If you want..."

"You know very well what I want! OH...FUCK...I didn't mean that!" she said in a panic as I got up and grabbed the tube of stimulation cream off the nightstand between the beds.

"Sure you did," I said as I walked around the bed and climbed between her wide open legs.

"No...Please...Neil! I..."

"I see a pretty pink little asshole that needs some attention," I said as I opened the tube and put some on the tip of my middle finger.

"OH GOD...NO!" Carol screamed out. But her eyes told me another story. And she actually stopped wiggling when I reached between her legs and placed my finger against the puckered little bud of a hole below her pussy.

I coated Carol's anal rim thoroughly with a big dollop of the clear cream, and then I slipped the tip of my finger past the opening, twisting my wrist around. Feeling me play with the entrance of her ass, Carol moaned and her eyes grew wider.

"You're not..."

As soon as she started speaking, I rammed my finger as deep as I could into her unsuspecting ass, and I started fucking her with it. "Yes...I am, Sunshine. I would think you would know better than to say anything by now. You don't have a choice in this...and you'll get to cum when I let you," I said with a wink.

Carol closed her eyes and bit her lip as I abused her ass. Then, just as quickly, I pulled out my finger and went to the bathroom to wash the cream off my hand. I'd read the instructions on the tube carefully, and they stated that if you got the substance anywhere you didn't want it, to wash the area with warm water for a few minutes to dilute the effect. And I'd done that every time I'd applied it to Carol, which was now up to five.

I'd started in the obvious place just after I showed Carol the tube in the first place, coating her swollen clit with it. Then I warned her that if she disturbed me by begging me to make her cum, or complaining about anything, I would apply it to other places. Of course, I knew firsthand what the substance did. And because Carol had it in her purse, I could only assume she did too. In my case, it not only made my cock harder than I'd ever remembered it being, it also got very warm, and it my skin tingled. About ten minutes after I coated Carol's clit, it started having the same effect on her.

Carol started telling me her pussy was hot, and I kidded her, telling her that I already knew that. But she said it was on fire, and she needed to cum. Instead, I applied the cream to her left nipple, making sure it was hard first by sucking on it for a minute or two. I coated her other nipple shortly after because she started whining about the first one.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Ann: A Love Story Ch. 72

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds