• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Life Begins

A New Life Begins

Mistress sat aloof in her high backed Victorian chair, the late afternoon autumnal sunlight dappled the polished wooden floor upon which her slave knelt, eyes cast down humble and expectant. Mistress was dressed in an Armani suit, black, just below knee-length skirt touching the tops of her immaculate high heeled knee-length boots. Her long elegant hands warmed by her elbow length kid leather gloves. Her crisp white blouse revealing the merest hint of décolletage. Her make up, as usual was elegant, subtle but striking. Her long chestnut hair framed her perfect oval features. Her deep brown eyes looked through him, opening his soul to her intimate knowledge.

"Slave!" her voice was confident, assured and deep brown in texture, liker her eyes. He looked up and quailed under her gaze. "Today is the first day of our new relationship, you understand that?"

"Yes Mistress"

"I have read your disclaimer document and found it acceptable."

He bows his head in obedient acknowledgement.

"You know that there are no more games? No more safe words? No more choices?"

"Yes Madame"

"Good!" she sighed happily, snapped her fingers and dropped a green pack of YSL Menthol 100's onto the floor, along with a lighter.

Slave picked up the pack, extracted a long all-white cigarette and placed it between Mistress' elegant gloved fingers. She placed the cigarette in her dark burgundy lips, slightly off centre. She leaned forward ever so slightly and accepted the light. Blowing a stream of smoke in his face she sat back and carried on speaking.

"From today EVERYTHING changes. You have accepted that you want to serve me totally. Yet we both know that your pathetic ego restrains your total submission – it prevents you submitting totally. You have agreed that is unacceptable – and that has earned you a lot of kudos. But your decision – as made clear in this disclaimer document, has set you on a hard road to total submission. I have made a decision that I will have a true and total slave – no limits – no safe words –no freedoms –no choices. Control which is so complete that My slave will acquiesce to the most depraved humiliations eagerly. So complete that all his finances –meagre though they may be are mine – and all his salary goes directly to me. A knowledge firm in his head that if I discard him he will be destitute." She paused and held up her cigarette, showing the ash. Slave opens his mouth and she taps it in before continuing.

"I know that slave is not at that level yet, cannot yet accept all the things I demand, but, importantly, slave has agreed to surrender himself to a process which totally deconstructs him as a person. So that I have a totally blank page on which to work to create exactly the slave I desire – not a morsel less and certainly nothing more."

"Fetch me a glass of Claret slave! When you return to me side with the glass I will give you one last opportunity to change your mind and walk away free."

As slave crawled over to the decanter, Mistress tossed her luscious blonde hair and carried on talking: "You really must think very, very carefully during these next few seconds, slave" she said. "The harsh reality is that, to achieve what I want from this, to achieve total control, I will have do things to you which are hard, harsh, heartless, unspeakably cruel – designed to break you down and rebuild you exactly as I want you. It will be harder than anything that ever happened to you."

By now slave had crawled back to hand the goddess her vintage claret in a crystal goblet. Before presenting it to her he opened his mouth submissively for more ash. As she tapped her cigarette he gazed into her deep brown eyes. The light framing her head focussing every molecule of his attention on a vision of total beauty and power. "Are you ready slave?"

"Yes Mistress"

She smiled and fitted the ball gag, "We don't want to wake the neighbours do we?" She stood and he obediently and without command crawled at her brightly polished heels to the whipping horse. He stood, his knees cracking in a nitrogen pop as he arose and bent himself over the horse. Madame quickly fastened his ankles and wrists in place and took up her long thin wicked dressage whip. She ran it across his face and then put out her cigarette on his buttock, further improving the brand of her initial. This was a pain he was well used to by know and he hardly even flinched.

The first blow of the whip changed that. It was clear to him that Madame had struck him harder than ever before. He bit into the ball gag, knowing without it he would have screamed long and loud. After the sixth lash- Madame's normal dose he relaxed a little, so the seventh wracked him with pain more intense than he had ever felt in his entire life. His buttocks were white hot with pain, he felt she may have drawn blood, but there was no way to be sure, a trickle of blood would not be felt amid the intense burning throbbing sensations. The tears began to flow and there was a massive release of endorphins which helped him through the agony of the next five lashes. He has never before had twelve, and never any so hard and merciless.

She crouched down and took his tear sodden face in her elegant long fingered kid-gloved hands. "Do you understand slave how things have changed?" He managed a nod. "I am giving you one final chance to leave my service a free man, just nod your head as hard as you can if you wish to be released" He held his head still as he could, gazing firmly into those dark eyes. Eyes that looked like the entrance to the burning caves of hell, but eyes that so entranced him he could never do without them.

"You have made your final decision then slave! I have your disclaimer document, I have your reconfirmation here today that you seek to achieve your true destiny as nothing more than the property of a truly superior Goddess. Now you will see how you can never turn back."

She unstrapped his wrists from the horse and cuffed them behind his back, leaving his ankles cuffed to the foot of the horse. She walked away, out of his vision. He heard the click of the Cartier lighter smelt the hypnotic aroma of a menthol cigarette mingling erotically with the scent of Organza . When she returned she was carrying a thin lightweight metal contraption.

"This slave is a Tollyboy Male Chastity Belt, have you ever seen one on the internet?"

He nodded.

"Then you know that they are inescapable, and perhaps you sensed at the time why I took those precise measurements of you all those weeks ago. This one as you see comes with a nice 8 inch butt plug attached. Once I lock you into this you can only remove it if I unlock you. You must pee seated like a sissy girl, and you may only defecate if your Mistress releases you. You will wear this almost constantly, and, without question, every time you leave this house you will be locked into it. If you run away from my service you will never get out of this unless the hospital and maybe the fire brigade are called in. Understand?"

He nodded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • A New Life Begins

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 313 milliseconds