• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Couple With Strapons

Black Couple With Strapons

12

First of all, I want to say that I know how this sounds. I really do. There was a time when I didn't understand my desires. A time when I thought I needed my head examined. As a young Black man of Haitian descent living in North America, I have a certain image to maintain. Yet public image must give way to the truth that lies beneath. If you're scratching your head at all this, please bear with me. I'll get to the point shortly. The name is Guillaume Saint Mathieu. I am into really bossy Black women, folks. The Black Dominatrix Type. Why? Because I finally admitted to myself that I am a submissive. I am new to the BDSM lifestyle and I am slowly adjusting to it.

Man, there was a time when I could never admit this to myself. Or to anyone else for that matter. I'm expected to be tough, stoic and macho. That's the image of the Black male in North America. From Los Angeles and New York to Miami. From Toronto to Montreal and Vancouver. From Tijuana to Veracruz and Cancun. The image of the Black male as a tough son of a gun pervades the social tapestry of America, Canada and Mexico. I've lived in all three places so I know what I'm talking about. As a six-foot-two, 250-pound brother with dark brown skin, roughly handsome features and neatly braided hair, I kind of fit that image of the tough guy. Yet it has never been my reality.

I've got some weird desires, folks. Well, desires that I accept as normal but which mainstream society labels as weird. My idea of a good time is a sexy Black woman in a Black leather outfit carrying a belt and bossing me around. Nothing hotter than a Black Dominatrix in my eyes. Especially if she's got a strap-on dildo and doesn't mind using it on a brother. Yeah, I am into that sort of thing. I am a Black man who fantasizes about getting fucked by a Black woman wearing a strap-on. It happens. Or does it? I have always wondered if I am the only Black man out there with such desires. I certainly have never come across other individuals who shared my special interest. I browsed the web, especially certain groups on Yahoo and Facebook along with MySpace and BlackPlanet as I searched for others like me. Black men and Black women who were also into BDSM. And I couldn't find any. The BDSM groups, websites and activity centers I came across were lily-White for the most part. Many of them were thrilled at the prospect of a big Black man joining them but I declined.

In the BDSM world, I mainly see the role of Dominant selected for the Black male. The few BDSM practitioners who showed an interest in a Black Male Submissive were White women and White men who had some really degrading scenarios in mind. I happily declined their offers. My dignity isn't for sale. Why did I do that? Allow me to explain. If I wasn't dealing with a fat blonde who wanted me to Dominate her in front of her nerdy husband, then I was dealing with some Aryan bitch ( or bastard) who wanted to do to me things I won't mention here.

In case you're starting to think I'm a major weirdo, let me clarify a few things. I come from a very normal, stable and loving family. I was born in the City of Winnipeg in the Canadian Province of Manitoba. My parents are Haitian immigrants from the City of Cap-Haitien in North Haiti. I lived in Winnipeg for most of my life. My father Andre Saint Mathieu is a Patrolman with the Manitoba Provincial Police. My mother Anita Saint Mathieu is a schoolteacher with the Winnipeg Catholic School Board. I attended the University of Manitoba, where I earned my bachelor's degree in business. Afterwards, I moved to Mexico where I studied Linguistics at the University of Veracruz for a year. I'm now fluent in Spanish. I now live in Boston, Massachusetts where I'm earning my MBA at Suffolk University. It's one of the better schools down there. Yeah, I'm a well-read, well-traveled and educated brother. I play Hockey, Tennis and Golf rather than Football and Basketball. Yeah, this brother is full of surprises.

I've always been fascinated by a certain type of woman. The sexy, confident and downright Domineering Black female. Where I grew up, Black folks were rare. I could count on one hand the number of Black folks I ran into regularly in the City of Winnipeg. I found sexy, bossy Black women alluring. Especially since I didn't know any. I went to a White school. I attended a White church. The only Black women I saw regularly were my mother and some of her Haitian lady friends. I read a lot of Black American magazines such as Black Enterprise, Essence, Ebony and Today's Black Woman mainly because I liked the sexy Black ladies on the covers.

I'd like to say that I moved to America because of educational opportunities. But I'd really be lying. I could have stayed in Canada and probably gotten a better education. No offense to my American friends but your schools are expensive and quite lax academically. I moved to America for the Black women, folks. The Black ladies of America have always fascinated me. They're so strong, demanding and powerful. How I wish we had such Black women in Canada. Unfortunately, the subtle discrimination and xenophobia present at all levels of Canadian society keeps a lot of Black Canadians heads down. That's part of the reason why I left Canada. In America, an educated Black person can become anything he or she wants to be. In Canada, there's a racial pecking order that's strictly enforced by the Powers That Be. The Canadians don't like to see Black folks succeed, no matter how much they claim to want diversity in the workplace.

Anyhow, I moved to Boston and became fascinated by its diversity and culture. This beautiful metropolis is home to the Boston Celtics, my father's favourite team. It's also home to the dreaded Boston Bruins, which I hate because I'm a fan of the Ottawa Senators. I'm not really into football but I think the New England Patriots are okay. What fascinated me most about Boston were the lovely Black women I saw walking around the City. From the Back Bay to Fields Corner, from Harvard Square to Dorchester. Sexy Black ladies were everywhere in Boston. And they looked simply magical to me. You have to understand that as a Black Canadian from one of the Whitest provinces in the Confederation, I'm simply in awe of them. They carried themselves with a swagger, a sort of pride and grace that is simply lacking among Black Canadians. Black American men are so lucky to have such lovely and strong women to share their lives. Even if they don't realize it.

Yes, I was fascinated by the lovely Black ladies. Unfortunately, I'm as nerdy as can be. My big and tall physique gets me mistaken for an NBA or NFL Player at least once a day. Even though your grandmother could probably shoot a basket or throw a football better than I can. I'm an above average player on the ice. Whether I'm the goalie or one of the grunts body-slamming other guys on the ice, I play a mean game of Hockey. I played for the University of Manitoba for four years, you know. I was inducted in the University's Student-Athletes Hall of Fame, even before I graduated. Now that's quite an honour. Yeah, there were things I loved and hated about both Canada and the United States of America. The presence of so many assertive Black women in America's big cities appealed to me immensely.

I began looking for the Black Dominatrix of my dreams. In America, where bossy Black women are as common as rain drops during a monsoon, I was having trouble finding one. Isn't that funny? While browsing online, I feverishly sought what I craved so desperately. I came across BDSM websites where some mostly Caucasian Dominatrix types were Dominating White guys and occasionally Asian and Hispanic guys. The White Dominatrix sites didn't turn me on. I wanted a Black woman. I'm all about the sexy Black women, folks. White women don't do it for me. They never have. And I'm from Canada, the Whitest country outside of Europe. I saw some videos featuring White women fucking Black guys with strap-on dildos. They were hot but something was missing. I was looking for adult content featuring Black women Dominating and yes, sodomizing Black guys with strap-on dildos. Why? Simply because it's my fantasy. Unfortunately, I just couldn't find them.

Now, don't get me wrong. I wasn't obsessed with this stuff. I had a life to lead and I led it. I worked for the Boston-based Fortress Corporation, mostly in public relations. They're all about preserving rare artifacts. The job paid alright. I rented a nice apartment in the Back Bay Area of Boston, one of the City's priciest neighborhoods. Aside from a few African-American, Asian and Hispanic students who lived down the street at the Bay State College dormitories, I think I was the only person of color living in the area. I didn't mind too much. Coming from Winnipeg, I'm used to living in the heart of Whiteness. It's also in that unlikeliest of places that I met someone amazing.

There are quite a few lovely Black women working in Real Estate in Boston but Theresa Benoit stood out when we met. For starters, she was quite tall. Six foot one inch, if I'm not mistaken. This tall, curvy young Black woman had medium brown skin, almond-shaped light brown eyes and short, curly Black hair. Her breasts were large and firm, her hips were wide and her butt was big and round. In other words, she was perfect! We were introduced by my boss, Anderson Silverman, an old Irish guy who knows his way around Boston's business circles. Silverman is queer and he has a thing for me. I'm very liberal when it comes to sexual orientation but I'm not into men. I'm into women. Black women. Since I made that clear to him in a very firm but polite way, Silverman has been trying to fix me up with anything that moves. The old guy loves to play matchmaker. He's set me up on awkward dates with Japanese businesswomen, Hispanic models and 'curious' White women. None of them appealed to me for reasons I stated before. When I met Theresa Benoit, this Haitian-American princess took my breath away.

We sat inside the Club Cafe, one of Boston's nicer restaurants, and had a chat. I learned quite a bit about her. Theresa was a couple of years older than me, having recently graduated from Boston College's Carroll School of Management. Oh, yeah. This tall, sexy and curvy Black woman wasn't just easy on the eyes. She had her MBA and was making a serious dent in the high-end Real Estate business in Boston. Thanks mainly to a wealth of contacts. Man, I was impressed. Theresa was cute and friendly. She was really surprised to meet a Black Canadian in the flesh. Well, I am always amused when African-Americans seem surprised to find out there are Black folks in Canada. Well, there are over a million Black people living in Canada, mostly in the Provinces of Nova Scotia and Ontario.

Theresa was so cute and smart. I just wanted to eat her up. She definitely fit the profile of the fabled BAP or Black American Princess. A gorgeous, highly educated Black lady from a middle or upper-middle-class family. She was proud of her Haitian origins and spoke of her family with pride. Like me, she was the offspring of immigrants. Her father, Gerard Benoit came to Massachusetts from Haiti as a young man. He studied at Brandeis University and earned his degree before tackling the business world. He's now the Chief Financial Officer of McCain Capital. Theresa's mother Altina Javier was born in the U.S. to Haitian immigrant parents who moved to America while fleeing Papa Doc's regime.

The Spelman College and Harvard Law School alum is now a Suffolk County Superior Court Judge in Boston. Theresa has a younger brother named Joseph who is studying economics at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst. Wow. I was really impressed with Theresa's background. Shows you what us Haitians can do if we have access to education, security and opportunity. A smiling Theresa gently touched my hand when I told her how awesome her family sounded. Then she asked me about mine. I proudly told her about my parents. Man, Theresa and I had a lot in common.

I was smitten with her, to tell you the truth. And thus, I asked her out. To my surprise, she said yes. From certain things Theresa said, I gathered that most Black women with University degrees and careers living in America were seen as aloof, bossy or downright intimidating to Black American men, who deserted them for 'easy' White women. I think there might be some truth to that. We all know that a bossy Black woman is something I found appealing rather than scary. And Theresa did have a bossy side to her, as I later discovered. She showed me Boston, and I found the City enchanting with her as my guide. I called my parents and told them that I had met someone really special. My folks were happy for me, especially my darling mother. I've never been lucky with women, folks. I am in my mid-twenties and I can count on one hand the number of ladies that I've been with. Being good-looking, educated and gainfully employed didn't guarantee success in the dating game. Lots of gorgeous, educated and accomplished women were ditching white-collar guys like myself for lower-class roughnecks and the like.

When I lived in Canada, I was always invisible to the gorgeous Black women I adored. Even when I stayed in Toronto, a town which has hundreds of thousands of African residents, I couldn't find my Black princess. To Black Canadian women, I have always been the nerdy guy. To Black American women, I seemed quite strange. I am in my twenties and I don't have any brats, nor did I have a criminal record. I was educated, gainfully employed and I stayed out of trouble. Oh, and I attended church service twice a week. I am a person of faith, though my strict Adventist upbringing made me feel guilty about my fascination with the BDSM lifestyle at times.

Yeah, Black American women ignored me for the most part, though some were intrigued by my Canadian accent. When Theresa and I began dating publicly, I felt amazed. At last I had a beautiful, educated and outgoing Black woman on my arm. She was only two years older than me and she was already an Executive at a large Real Estate firm. She was smart, sexy and sensual. And she liked me!

With Theresa in my life, I began dreaming old dreams. I have always thought I would end up alone. That's the tragedy of the Black male professional. We're the Black men that no Black woman seems to want. They chase the athletes, the rappers, the gangsters and the welfare guys to all the corners of the earth but they won't give the brother with the job and the degree a second look. What gives? Yeah, I thought I would end up an old man in a mansion. In Ontario, most of the Black male professionals and Black male University students I knew were dating White or Hispanic women. Simply put, the Black women on campus and at the workplace ignored them completely. What does a decent, hard-working and educated brother have to do to catch the attention of a lovely Black woman? I don't know. Theresa wasn't into ballers, gangsters, rappers or guys with their pants hanging low. And I thanked Heaven for that. My new lady seemed to like me for me. My nerdy side wasn't a turn-off for her. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that she liked comic books and video games too. Hell, she even showed me pictures of her and some friends at Comic Con. A beautiful, sensual Black woman who likes to attend Comic Con. Now that's amazing!

Our relationship was a passionate one. Theresa was really aggressive in the bedroom, and I liked that. Man, I still can't believe some of the things she did to me. One time, she tied me up on the bed and got naked, teasing me the entire time. I feasted my eyes on her gorgeously naked body. I simply loved her cute face, big breasts, wide hips and big round butt. Her hairy pussy looked positively inviting when she stood with her thick, sexy legs spread. Theresa joined me on the bed. She kissed me full and deep, then began stroking my cock with licking a path from my lips to my chest. Theresa stroked my dick to full hardness than went down on me. Gently she pulled back my foreskin and sucked at my balls. I groaned in pleasure. Theresa slipped a finger in my asshole. I didn't protest, since I kind of liked that stuff. She slid another finger inside of me. It caused my dick to get even harder. Theresa seemed to like that and began sucking me off more eagerly.

With my girlfriend's mouth around my dick and her fingers up my ass, I came rather spectacularly. Theresa drank it all up. Oh, yeah. She was a wild one. We continued our fun and she climbed on top of me. Theresa supported her hands on my shoulders and lowered herself onto my member. Then she rode me for all I was worth. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried my face between her big tits as she bounced on top of me. I couldn't get enough of Theresa and her seemingly endless passion, folks. She wanted me badly, and I tried to keep up with her. Once, she made me take her on all fours. Face down and ass up, that's how she put it. I positioned myself behind her and gently spanked her bottom before sliding my dick into her pussy. I fucked her hard, just like she told me to. I slid my dick into her pussy, thrusting it deep inside of her. Theresa screamed in passion as I fucked her.

Since she was in a particularly kinky mood, I had a go with her ass. That's right. I tried anal sex with her. We took our sweet time with it too. I spread her big butt cheeks wide open and lubricated her asshole with some lotion. Then I pressed my dick against her ass and gently pushed it inside. Theresa let out a sigh and asked me to be gentle with her. Well, I was. I gently eased as much of my dick into her as I could. Or rather, as much as her tight ass could handle. Inch by inch, I worked most of my cock up there. Her ass felt really nice, warm and tight around my dick. I had never had anal sex before. This was fun. When Theresa urged me to fuck her harder, I didn't need to be told twice. I pumped my dick up her ass, loving the elasticity and warmth of her tight yet yielding backdoor. This was the most fun I've ever had.

Yeah, I was definitely making up for lost time in all matters sexual since I started dating the lovely Theresa. My lady was simply amazing. She wasn't just smart, sexy and fun in the bedroom. She was driven and ambitious at work and incredibly tender and affectionate when we were spending time together. Theresa was also quite generous with me. I was madly in love with her. Here was the woman of my dreams. Sensual, intelligent, educated, ambitious, driven and fiercely loyal to me. There were times when I felt like I could share anything with her. When I'm with her, I feel like anything is possible. There is an undeniable power which can be felt by anyone who sees a Black man walking around with a beautiful Black woman. They're holding hands, a sign of unity and pride in a usually hostile world. When Black men and Black women stick together, I feel like we can do anything. Look at Will and Jada, Barack and Michelle, Vance and Angela. See a pattern? When we stick together, we're powerful.

I loved my Theresa. And I wanted to be with her always. I'm seriously thinking about marrying her someday, and this only after six months of knowing each other. I met her parents and they were really nice, wonderful people. My parents are coming to Boston for a visit in about a month and I just know they're going to love my Theresa as much as I do. There was just one thing holding me back from totally embracing Theresa. There was a whole other side to me which she knew nothing about. Would she embrace my other side? Use it against me? Or reject me? Only time would tell. One day, all was revealed. Quite unexpectedly too. I came home after a long day at work and found Theresa waiting for me. My gorgeous lady stood completely naked in my apartment living room. And she was, um, wearing a strap-on dildo. I gasped in shock when I saw her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Black Couple With Strapons

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 83 milliseconds