• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Randy Randi

Randy Randi

I have a real love/hate relationship going on with Becky up in the front office -- she loves to hate me. I have never figured out why unless she is on some class kick. Maybe she thinks that being dressed up and working in the office makes her better than someone wearing grease and ink stained coveralls out in the shop. Then again, maybe it is my hair tonic or deodorant; I really don't have a clue.

+++++++++++++++++++++

It started on her first day on the job. We pulled into the parking lot at the same time and as we headed into the building I gave her the once over and decided that she might be a nice one to bed sometime. I gave her a smile and said, "Good morning" and she gave me a look that said, "Fuck off asshole" and that pretty much set the tone of our subsequent relationship.

We worked at a small newspaper, Becky in sales and me in the pressroom. I ran the insert machine and as a result I had to make several trips a day to the front office to talk with the circulation manager. These trips took me right past Becky's desk and I got some sort of perverse pleasure out of smiling at her as I walked by and out of making some sort of comment: "Morning Becky, like your hair today" or maybe, "Nice dress Becky, it looks good on you" or something like that.

I knew that the only response I would get would be a look of disdain, but that only made me do it more often. I wasn't trying to melt the ice, get through to her or anything like that -- I had just reached the point where I wanted to irritate her.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Months went by during which I took every opportunity to push myself into her space just to piss her off. Because of my mechanical background I was usually called anytime there was a problem in the office. They always wanted to see if I could fix the problem before spending big bucks calling in a plumber, an electrician or an HVAC company.

Maybe a third of the time I was able to take care of the problem and I used this ability to bug Becky. There was a power panel right next to her desk and whenever I had it open it meant that Becky had to put up with me being two feet from her. Two or three times a week I would open the panel and pretend to be working on something and the entire time I would have a one way conversation with her.

"Good morning Becky. You sure look nice today. I like your hair that way, it really frames your face. You like hockey Becky? The Avs are really hot right now. If Sakic can stay healthy and Roy can keep his string going they will be the odds on favorite to take the Stanley Cup. Ah, here it is, a loose wire. Just tighten up the set screw and viola! -- all done."

I'd close up the panel, pick up my tools and voltmeter, give her a smile and say, "Have a nice day kid" and go back to the pressroom. Childish of me I know, but I enjoyed it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I met her husband at the company Christmas party. He seemed like a nice enough guy and I wondered what she was like when she was alone with him. Because of the circumstances Becky was forced to be almost civil to me and I took the opportunity to do a little more grinding. After being introduced to her husband Brad I started talking to him about what a joy it was to work with Becky.

"Sometimes a job can really suck, but even when it's bad having someone like Becky around can make a major difference. She has such a sunny disposition that it is infectious."

Now I don't know if he was standing there smiling and thinking, "Is this guy from another planet?" or whether he was eating up the bullshit, but it didn't really matter because it was a shot at Becky. I winked at her and walked away from them. Later on that evening I passed her as I was coming from the men's john and she was going to the ladies facility and I gave her a smile and said, "Meet you under the mistletoe?"

I got a nasty look and the one finger salute and I said, "I'll take that to mean no. Maybe next year, huh?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I absolutely refused to let her get under my skin. The nastier she was toward me the nicer I was to her. Of course my nice was really sarcasm, but hey, as long as it bugged her, right?

One cold and wet night - it was raining cats and dogs -- I got off work and saw that Becky was still in the parking lot. The hood of her car was up and I pulled up next to her and rolled down my window, "Trouble?" The look I got was, "Duh. I'm standing in the rain and the hood is up, what do you think?"

I got out of my car and walked over to hers.

"I don't need your help. I've got some one coming."

"Sorry kid. I can't drive off and leave a lady in distress standing there; it is against the code."

"Code? What code?"

"Don't sweat it kid, it's a guy thing."

I spotted what I thought was the problem as soon as I looked under the hood. Her positive terminal had a big glob of bluish-green corrosion on it. I grabbed the cable and sure enough, it turned. I made a big production out of getting a couple of wrenches out of the trunk of my car, taking the positive cable off, cleaning it and putting it back on the battery. I told her to get in and try the key. It started right up and I slammed the hood closed. She put the car in gear and drove off without a word.

"You're welcome," I shouted at the disappearing taillights.

Anyway, this gives you some idea of how Becky and I got along.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The paper had four people in sales and they spent a good part of their day on the phone trying to sell ad space to businesses. Every so often the paper would run a sales contest and the salesperson who sold the most ad space got a bonus. Becky's desk is opposite Miranda's desk and I have to walk between them on my way to the circulation manager's office. One afternoon, during the middle of one those sales contests I was on my way back to the pressroom when Miranda pushed her chair back, jumped up, pumped her fist and yelled, "Yes!" Becky asked what was up.

"After four months of trying to get with John at Argosy Restaurant I finally got an appointment to see him. One on one in person. I know I can sell him."

"Fat chance" Becky said, "I talked to him six months ago and he turned me down flat."

Any other time I would have kept on walking, but after Becky said, "Fat chance" I just couldn't let it go.

Now Miranda is one of those women who are as sexy as hell and who love to flirt. She is one hundred percent faithful to her husband, but she doesn't mind getting raunchy with you. But her most endearing trait, at least to me, is that she always wears high heels. Doesn't matter what she wears, suits, dresses, skirts, slacks or jeans, she always wears heels and heels have always been my major turn on. I called her Randi and I flirted with her terribly.

"Hey Randi," I said, "I know you won't give me a taste, but if you wear your highest heels and shortest skirt for me for a week I'll tell you how to hook John."

"You're kidding me, right?"

"Nope, not at all. I can guarantee it."

"If you can do that you got a deal. If he signs on the dotted line I might even break my marriage vows and pop for a blow job."

"Hey, with an incentive like that I just have to come through for you. When's your appointment?"

"Tomorrow at ten."

"Wear your sexiest pair of heels, your shortest skirt and make sure you sit where John can see a lot of leg and I'll do the rest."

"What can you do?"

"Watch sweetmeat, and practice your pucker for that blow job we both know I'm not going to get."

I took my cell phone out of my pocket and hit a speed dial number. When it was answered I said, "Hi babe. How's the sexiest sister in law a guy could have doing today?"

"Of course I mean it. You want proof just stop by my place tonight. Is himself available?"

"Let me talk at him."

I looked over at Randi and said, "Show me the pucker baby."

She pursed her lips and I did a fake shudder.

"Hey big brother, how's it going?"

"No, not calling about that. Need a favor."

"Of course it will cost you. Here's the deal. I've just found out that a very hot lady that I've been trying to get into my bed wants to do business with you."

"What?"

"She sells advertising and you advertise so do me a favor and do it with her. She has an appointment to see you at ten tomorrow."

"Yeah."

"No. I told her I knew one of the owners and that I'd put in a good word for her. Help me out here bro, see to it that she feels grateful to me."

"Sure."

"Saturday? Yeah, I can do that. Talk at you later."

I ended the call and put my cell back in my pocket. I smiled at Randi and said, "You're in sweetie. You'll get some business out of him, but how much will be up to you and what you can offer him as far as rates and things like that go. He will do me the favor, but he is still a hard-nosed businessman. I was serious when I said wear your shortest skirt and sexiest heels. John is every bit the leg man that I am and flashing those gorgeous gams of yours at him just might distract him enough to give you an advantage. Got to go. Been away from my machine too long."

I looked over at Becky, "Fat chance, huh?" and then I got back to the pressroom.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The next morning Randi wasn't at her desk when I went up to see the circulation manager, but Becky was at hers and I got a dirty look from her on my way to the office and again on my way back to the pressroom. For some childish reason those looks made my day. I was setting up the hoppers on the insert machine when I saw the other guys all looking toward the back of the shop and I turned and looked and saw Randi walking toward me in the shortest skirt and the sexiest high heels that I had ever seen. When she got to me she said, "The skirt short enough for you?"

"One inch shorter and you wouldn't even need to bother wearing it."

"Think you can handle a week of seeing me like this?"

"I'm sure I'll be handling something every night when I get home."

"You say the sweetest things. Buy me lunch?"

"You got it."

As she walked away leaving me with an iron bar in my pants I hated her husband for being such a nice guy that she stayed faithful to him.

Thirty minutes later when I was on my way up front to the office Becky intercepted me and she was pissed.

"How could you help that slut. That's cheating. We are in the middle of a contest and you helped her. That's not fair. How could you do that? How could you help her and not me?"

"It's easy kid. She likes me, you don't" and I walked away from her.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lunch with Randi didn't turn out at all like I thought it would. After we had ordered she asked, "Why didn't you tell me about your brother a long time ago and why didn't you tell me that you are one of the owners?"

"No real reason to and I only own twenty percent. I am a silent partner and have no say in the running of the business. And I probably wouldn't have said anything yesterday if it hadn't been for Becky's smart assed remark."

"What do you mean by that?"

I told her about my relationship with Becky and how her "fat chance" remark had spurred me to get involved. Randi shook her head and smiled, "You men can be so dense sometimes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I've noticed the way she looks at you when you are around. She wants to jump your bones so bad it is killing her, but she's married and she doesn't want to be bad. On the other hand she doesn't trust herself not to be bad so she has built this wall to help her keep her distance from you. If you pressed, really pressed, she would probably cave."

"Since you are telling me this and pushing me toward her, or at least giving me pointers, I take it to mean that I'm still not going to score with you."

"I didn't say that stud, now did I?"

At that point the waitress arrived with our food. We ate in silence and after Randi had cleaned her plate she looked at me and said, "So, are you going to try for Becky?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because if what you are telling me is true she doesn't want to risk her marriage. I have no interest in ruining anyone's marriage. I don't mind chasing after married women, but they have to be interested in playing or at least in enjoying the chase."

"Oh my, whoever would have thought a soft heart beat under that gruff exterior."

There were several moments of silence and then Randi said, "Your brother is kind of cute."

"That's an odd thing to hear from you."

"Does he fool around?"

"If he does he is very careful about it. If he got caught Shelly would cut his nuts off. What's this all about? Figure that you can get more business by banging?"

"No, not really, but if more business came out of it, it would be nice."

"So the blow job I was never going to get is going to go to John?"

"Maybe shared."

"What is this all about Miranda?"

"It is about getting even."

"Care to explain?"

"Last year I caught my husband with his secretary. We had a nice long talk and I sort of forgave him, but I told him that since he had strayed that I was owed one. I told him that he wasn't completely off the hook until I'd had an affair of my own. I never intended to have that affair, just leave the threat of it hanging over his head, but I have since changed my mind. But I don't want just any old affair. Since I'm only going to do it one time I want it to be memorable. I want my affair to be a threesome. I've thought about it for six months now, but could never settle on who to have it with. Until this morning. As soon as I saw your brother I knew that I wanted my two partners to be you and John. I know I can get you, but can I also get John?"

"You are serious?"

"Absolutely."

"One time and one time only?"

"That's the deal."

I stared at Randi for a good minute and contemplated and then I took out my cell and called my brother.

"Hey bro, did your dick get hard this morning?"

"I thought it might. Yeah, the lady was most appreciative."

"Oh yeah."

"Yeah, okay. Hey, what I'm calling about is that the lady turns out to have a kinky side to her. She wants to thank both of us at the same time."

"Yeah, I remember. What's it been, fourteen years now? I wonder if she ever thinks of us."

"I don't know. Hang on, I'll ask."

I looked at Randi, "When?"

"After work tonight?"

"Where?"

"Your place?"

"Hey bro, how about my place around six tonight?"

"Good. See you there."

I ended the call and put my cell away.

"It's a done deal sweetie. You going to name names when you tell hubby that you are even?"

"Good lord no. I'm not going to tell him we are even. I want the threat of my stepping out on him to hang over his head forever."

"One time and he never knows."

"Exactly."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Except that it wasn't that way at all. Randi didn't realize that she had a slut buried inside her until she got double dicked for the first time. She went nuts when John and I took her in the ass and pussy at the same time. She actually went to her knees and sucked my cock as soon as I pulled it out of her ass without letting me wash it because she was in such a hurry to do it again. John and I each came in her three times before she had to get dressed and head for home.

Before she left my place that night she had laid out a schedule of when she could be available for the next three weeks. That was seven months ago and John and I are fucking her two and three times a week.

The relationship with Becky is still pretty much the same although I have noticed her watching me intently when she doesn't know I am watching her. Randi did tell Becky that she did indeed give me a blow job for getting her John's account.

"You should see his cock sweetie, it is huge."

That's a lie of course, I'm only average (whatever that is), but apparently that information peaked Becky's interest. Randi tells me that Becky will probably make a move on me in the next two or three weeks and I told her that she had better hope that she was wrong.

"Why?"

"Because I don't think I could handle you both."

"Nonsense. The nights you aren't with me you can be with her. If it gets too bad for your pee pee you can share her with John or maybe even bring her with you on a night that you, I and John get together."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No lover, I wouldn't mind. In fact, it would give me a chance to try something else I want to do."

"What's that?"

"Eat pussy. I want to try it before and after she gets fucked. Think we can arrange it?"

"If you're right and she moves on me I don't see why not. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised Randi, not even a little bit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Randy Randi

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 49 milliseconds