• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut For A Day

Slut For A Day

The company I work for got a contract to do some work at an Army base in another state. I was chosen as the person to go and give computer training to a company of troops. The training was 2 weeks, and I was the only one going.

I went home and told my wife that I'd be gone for 2 weeks, and she was a little miffed. She had to work, so she couldn't go, but she finally got over it and helped me pack. That night and the next day we fucked like rabbits, to make up for lost time in advance. She really loves sex. Teresa is 5'7" and weighs about 110. She works out at least once a day, and keeps her long light brown hair absolutely perfect. Her tits are small, (b-cup), but her nipples are great. They stick out when she's not horny, but when she is, MAN! Her ass makes up for the small tits, and she knows it. She loves wearing short skirts, and bending over in public, to see who is looking. Usually everyone is!

On Sunday, I packed the car, and kissed her goodbye. A quick feel of her butt reminded me that 2 weeks was going to be a long time. I got in the car and began the long drive.

The training was kind of light duty, as I lectured for half the day, and we had open lab in the afternoon. I got to get to know some of the students that way. There were a couple of females, but it was mostly guys. The first Friday, Carl, the barracks Sergeant of the guy’s barracks, asked me to come over and party with the guys.

The barracks had a recreation room. It was a large room with a ping-pong table and a pool table. In the corner was a small refrigerator, a small sink, and a coffee pot. These guys drank a lot of coffee, I had noticed. Off the main room was a smaller room, with a TV, a couple of couches, and coffee tables. We drank beer and played pool until it was pretty late, and I had to go to my motel room. All-in-all, I had a great time, just a bunch of us guys being guys.

The next day, I called Teresa and told her about it. She asked if there were any women there. I said no, and she asked me why not. I was kind of stunned for a minute.

"You'd think there would be women lined up to get in there," she said.

I thought for a minute, and finally had to agree. I changed the subject, and let it drop, but every time I called for the next several days she would mention it. She was obviously getting horny being all alone.

On Wednesday when I called she finally blurted it out. "I'm sitting here so horny I could fuck a doorknob, and you've got a whole barracks full of guys with no pussy," she said.

"What do you want to do, come over and fuck all of them," I asked in a teasing way. I hoped she said yes.

"I'd love to," was her reply. Her voice was husky, and I could tell she was really horny.

There was an awkward pause on the phone, and I thought she was going to back out. Instead she said, "You're leaving on Saturday, and they don't have to tell them I'm your wife, you could just say you picked me up in a bar or something."

I was floored, but my dick wasn't. My heart was pounding as I said, "What about work"?

I'll call my boss and take off tomorrow and Friday. I'll just tell him I want to go see you. He'll understand," she said.

I couldn't believe what was happening. I've watched Teresa fuck other guys before, but this was going to be wild, I could tell.

Keeping my mind on work the next day was hard, because I knew Teresa was on her way there. And I knew why: She wanted to get gang-banged by a whole company of soldiers.

When she got to my motel room at about 8:00PM, she was horny as hell. I was too, so we barely got the door shut before we started fucking. When we were done, I asked her if she still wanted to go through with it.

"Hell Yes," she said. "My pussy gets soaked just thinking about it. I want them to use my pussy my ass and my mouth for anything they want."

The next day, I set the trap. During break, I pulled Carl aside, to tell him my plan. "I met this slut in a bar last night, and she said she likes to get gang-banged. How about I bring her over to the barracks tonight," I told him.

"Great," was all he said, but his eyes lit up. I knew this was going to get wild.

When I got to my room, Teresa was all ready to go. She had on sandals, and her toes were painted bright red, so they matched her fingernails and lips. She had on a short white skirt, that was really tight, and you could make out her red thong underneath. I white button-down sleeveless shirt was letting her nipples show, along with the fact that she didn't have a bra on.

"You sure look like a slut, hon," I chimed with a smile.

"That's good, because tonight I AM a slut," she said.

I wanted to jump her right then, but she wouldn't let me. "You have to wait your turn, like everybody else tonight," she told me, coyly.

We went out for dinner at a fast food place, but she didn't want to eat. She always said it was better to fuck on an empty stomach.

When we arrived at the barracks, all eyes were on Teresa. I introduced her around, being sure to let it be known that I just met her. I handed her the case of beer I brought and pointed to the refrigerator. She grinned, and took it over there. Then she bent over and began putting the beer in the refrigerator, and you could see her panties. Some of the guys whistled, but she didn't stop. She was enjoying it.

We sat over by the pool table, and sipped our beers, as we watched the game. Whenever a guy bent over near her, she grabbed his ass. Everyone took it as harmless fun, until Carl bent over to shoot right in front of her. She reached under and grabbed a hold of his dick. When he stood up, she didn't let go. There was her hand, obviously holding his cock, and she was just smiling.

Carl turned around, and grabbed her head and ground it into his crotch. "Is that what you want, bitch," he asked. She looked up at him and just said, "Yes."

Then pull it out and suck on it, right here, right now," he told her, while shaking her head by her hair.

"OK," she said.

I couldn't believe it. She was actually going to do it. As she undid his zipper, and pulled out his cock, the guys all hooted. When she took it in her mouth they all screamed.

She sucked him harder than I ever saw her suck a dick. She obviously wanted it. Carl was fucking her face, still holding her by the hair. She got off the chair, and onto her knees, so she could suck better. After a few minutes, he moaned, "I'm gonna cum in your mouth you little slut."

When he started to cum, she started swallowing. She was having a hard time, but she didn't spill a drop. She swallowed all of it. She took her mouth off him, wiped her lips with the back of her hand, and said, simply, "Next"!

Carl finally let go of her hair, and sat down. Another guy stood up in his place, his dick out and already hard. She wasted no time, and had him in her mouth. He was pretty long, so when he was in to the back of her mouth, he said, "Swallow, bitch"! She did, and his dick was now in her throat. He began fucking her throat like that for a while. When he let her up for air, she asked, "Doesn't anybody want to fuck me"? Again, hoots from the crowd. There were about 20 guys in there now, and several of them grabbed her, and started taking her clothes off. She got the guy in front of her to kneel down, so she could be on all fours. He fed her his dick, and she went right back to deep threading him.

The first guy to get his pants off got behind her and pushed his dick in, all in one stroke. He grabbed her hair, and said, "You like this, don't you bitch"?

"mmm-hmm," was all she could say with her mouth full of cock. I couldn't believe it. There was my wife with 2 dicks pumping in and out of her, and she was loving it. They were being a little rough, but that seemed to make it even better for her.

The guy she was blowing pulled out of her throat, and shot his wad onto her face. She just giggled, and tried to get as much in her mouth as she could. The guy fucking her made that difficult, as he was rocking her pretty hard. Then she came. I couldn't believe how hard she was cumming. And she was loud, too. "YES. FUCK ME. YES. FUCK ME LIKE A SLUT. I'M CUMMMMINNNNNGGG," she cried.

The guy started to cum, too. He shoved his dick as far in as it would go, and you could tell he was cumming.

2 guys suddenly burst into the room with a small mattress from one of the rooms. They flopped it on the floor, and one of them said, "Get over on there, slut." Her legs were shaking, but she managed to crawl over there, and kneel on the mattress. She smiled and said, "Next."

A guy went over and kneeled in front of her, and fed her his dick, which she sucked like a woman starved for cock. Another guy got behind her and stuck his dick in her cunt. After only about a minute, she was cumming again, but the guy wouldn't take his dick out of her mouth. She was gasping, but he held her head, and told her to keep sucking.

She fucked and sucked about 10 guys like that, before she got tired of the position. She grabbed the next guy, and laid him in the large wet spot that had formed on the mattress. She got on top of him, but when she was swinging her leg over him, I could see her pussy. It was leaking cum all down her legs, and wasn't closing all the way anymore. Seeing that made me even hornier. Here was my wife, being the worst slut I'd ever seen, right in front of me. Odd that this should turn me on, but it did.

While she was fucking him, another guy walked up and pulled his dick out. "MMM, Yes," was all she said. As I watched her sucking and fucking, I was getting desperate to fuck her. She stopped sucking cock for a minute, looked at me and said, "Fuck my ass." Then she went back to sucking his dick.

I didn't have to be told twice. I dropped my pants, and crawled in between their legs. I smeared my dick around in the ample flow of cum on her pussy, and slid it in, slowly. I heard muffled squeals coming from her dick filled mouth. When it was all the way in, I realized I could feel the other guy’s dick in her pussy. As I began to rock my dick in and out of her ass, the guy she was sucking pulled her head back, and said, "You must have about 2 feet of cock in you right now. How do you like it, bitch"?

Just then her whole body shook, and she said, "I love it. FUCK. I'm cumming." She sreamed in orgasm for about a minute, then the guy she was blowing jacked off in her mouth. He held her head back and just dumped it in her mouth. She blew bubbles with it, then swallowed it all, and said, "I'm a slut bitch. Somebody give me another dick."

That did it for me, I began to shoot my cum up her ass. Thinking that now she had cum in every one of her holes made me cum even harder.

Over the course of about 4 hours, she sucked and or fucked all 20 of us at least once each. She was a mess, She had cum all over her face and tits, and cum was leaking from her ass and pussy like mad. 2 guys had grabbed a handful of her hair, and jacked off in it. She had cum everywhere. Carl asked her if she wanted a shower, and she said she did.

"Great! Guys, let's give her a shower.” he said, and he grabbed her by the arm. About half a dozen of us followed. The barracks shower was like a gym shower. Wide open with several showerheads. Carl led her into the middle, and made her get on her knees. Then he pulled out his dick, and began pissing on her tits!

I was about to get mad, but she giggled, and said, "Piss in my mouth." I couldn't believe it. She liked it. Carl aimed higher, and she opened her mouth, and let his piss fill her mouth. It overflowed, and piss and yellow bubbles were running down her chin, and over her body. The other guys laughed, and so did Teresa.

She said, "come on, guys. Piss on me." so we did. We all got around her and pissed on her face, in her hair, on her tits, everywhere. She was playing with it in her hands, and generally enjoying it. She took one guys dick in her mouth, and let the piss run out around her lips.

When I was just about done, she grabbed my dick and started to suck the piss out of me. It felt terrific. It was almost like cumming. When she was done, she said, "That's for bringing me to such a fun place."

Carl went and got her some soap and shampoo, and we went back to the pool room, while she got cleaned up. When we got there, somebody had pinned her panties to the cue rack at the head of the pool table. They all thanked me for bringing the little slut. I told them I was going to leave, and take her home, so I picked up her skirt and blouse, but when I went for the panties, they said, no. That was a trophy for them. Fair enough, I guessed.

I met her by the shower, and gave her her clothes. She dressed, and we left

When we got back to the room, I noticed she still had cum running down her legs. She pushed me down on the bed, and sat on my face. "EAT ME," she said. "Taste all that cum in my pussy." I licked, and sucked, and a big glob of cum plopped into my mouth. She must have felt it come out, because she stopped and kissed me. We traded it back and forth until it was gone.

We left the next day, and nobody ever knew she was really my wife. She didn't walk right for a few days, but other than that, you couldn't tell that she had fucked and sucked 20 guys in one night.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Slut For A Day

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds