• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Story

A Cuckold's Story

123

Part 1

I sometimes have submissive tendencies when it comes to sex. These are never full-time thoughts, just fantasy interests I like to explore occasionally. A while back I started gravitating to this one particular dominant woman on the interent. Her name is Lexi Lapetina.

She has a cool website, but that's not where I found her. I first discovered her on a free-clip site. There was a clip about Small Penis Humiliation of hers that someone had posted and I clicked on it. I was naked with my lubed cock in my hand when I first saw it. The clip was only 6 minutes long but I remember I came about 4 minutes into it. Reflecting back, I guess that would be considered one of those defining moments where my life took a course change I never saw coming.

Lexi is different. She starts by using her intelligence and wit to make you feel comfortable. Once she has you relaxed she uses a unique unscripted verbal humiliation technique to bring out your hidden submissive nature. To say she is special is an understatement. I had seen this method of domination used before but never by such an expert. I was totally hooked after that first clip.

The next thing I remember was a Google search for her site and then credit card verification...I was soon on my way to buying all her clips. You can tell when you watch her she's not acting a part. I think her need to control men is part of her internal chemistry. I can't count how many times I've cum watching her. Every male with a sub-angst should have a few of her clips on hand.

I think all guys are probably like me. When we want to masturbate we lube up and start cruising the net one-handed. I'm sure our venues are varied depending on our particular tastes; be it live-cams, erotic stories, sex-clips or whatever. I don't know about you other guys, but during a session I'm constantly hard, sometimes for hours. I never know when, but there comes a moment where something clicks inside me and I know its time to cum. This is when you want to have a few Lexi Lapetinas in your collection. Happy Endings were never the same for me once I discovered Lexi.

I had never written to an internet porn personality before but for some reason I felt I needed to let Lexi know that someone out there really appreciated her work. I decided to write her just a short note to say thanks for all my happy endings.

I wrestled with a number of different greetings. Should I use Lexi, or Ms. Lapetina or what? I don't know why, but for some weird reason I finally decided Mistress was the most appropriate. I won't display the whole letter here but as I was writing it my hidden sub-angst kept rising more and more out of me. What started out as a short note turned into a War & Peace version of passion for a woman I had never met before but had provided me many hours of sexual pleasure. It started out "Dear Mistress" and ended with "yours in hopeful servitude, slave."

Between Mistress and slave, I droned on and on about how I thought she was the web's most creative, intelligent and desirable dominant woman in the business. How she had all the attributes needed to make up the total package. My sub-angst slathered that she was the most beautiful Mistress of them all, with a voice that would make any man's cock either harden or shrivel depending on her intentions and mood. It became a boring long-winded fan letter from a devoted admirer to his masturbatory muse. I ended it by telling her I had an idea for a clip that she hadn't done yet and if she were interested I'd send it to her.

The moment after I clicked on Send I regretted it. Have you ever done that? Why can't someone develop a way to retrieve an email if someone hasn't read it yet? The person who figures out that solution will become rich instantly.

I'm sure when she stared reading it she must have laughed thinking what a wimp I was. Coming to the conclusion...just another lowly male she had wrapped around her cyber finger. I figured she'd probably read only the first few paragraphs before she hit delete. But no worries, I wrote most of it one-handed and came a couple of times composing it....a win for me in the end I figured.

I'm sure she gets a lot of letters like mine from her fans, but I got lucky and something I said had sparked her interest. If took a few days but she wrote back....."I'm interested - send me your clip outline."

I couldn't quite believe it; she had actually read my whole letter. I was truly embarrassed at the thought of that fact. I had never let on to another women that I had any submissiveness in me. The realization that Lexi knew this about me caused me a little anxiety.

Her note to me was just 7 words. If the Yahoo gremlins had mis-delivered those 7 words my life would be different today.

Here's my cuckold story....

First off I'm single and have been for years. Successful in business to the point where I retired early at the age of 40; not rich, but comfortable. I live on my sailboat in the Caribbean and get to the States for only a few months each year during hurricane season. It was during my States-time that I wrote to her.

I instantly fired back my idea for a clip. My outline revolved around the Cuckold fetish, which seems to be getting more popular on the internet. It included, SPH (Small Penis Humiliation), Forced Bisexuality, Light Feminization, Creampie Eating, Ruined Orgasm; the whole gamut. What made it different for Lexi was that it required live-participation from 2 males in the clip. Most all of Lexi's domination clips revolve around her being alone with the camera, so this would be a real break from her style.

She rarely fucks guys in her clips. She states she is bisexual; frankly I always thought she played for the girls-team more than the Srt8 team. In one clip where she is having sex with a guy I remember the guy had a pretty big cock. SPH is an arena where Lexi is an expert. Her unique intelligent humiliation really makes a sub guy like me wonder if maybe I really haven't pleased all the women I've been with. No joke.

My cock isn't huge, but it isn't small either. A previous girlfriend measure it once and she came up with 6 inches; I came up with 6 and one-half inches. She laughed when I said that.

"Once little boys reach the age of 8 they stop adding the 'half' to their age. Think about it, when you're 20 and 6 months do you say, you're 20 and a half?" She teased.

What I do remember from that night, was that with all the attention paid to my cock during the measuring process we fucked like rabbits for a long time after my official stats were collected.

It was kind of cool to think I was actually communicating with a woman I'd never met about my submissive sexual interests. Lexi has a great body; her naked image floats around my head a lot of times when I masturbate. Along with my emailed outline I had a 'what the hell' moment and attached 2 naked pics of me. One from the back, and one from the front...in the front one, I had a greased up hardon...6 and a half inches to be exact....lol

The next day I received a short note back saying she appreciated me taking my time to send her my ideas. She said how she had been thinking of making a live-cuckold clip for a while and my outline provided a lot of insight into the mind of a submissive man. She ended her letter with the statement, "Is that all the bigger your cock gets?" There was one of those yellow "sad faced" icons following that sentence.

That night I masturbated and came twice reading that last statement while looking at a pic of Lexi.

A month later I received another email from Lexi saying she was going to turn my outline into a short movie and wondered if I would be interested in being an actor in it. Do women like chocolate? I couldn't answer fast enough.

"Where, When...I'll work for free." Was pretty much what my response came down to. I ended the email with a sappy statement of how it would be a dream to be in the presence of such a beautiful and exciting dominant woman like herself. Am I a wimp or what? After I sent it I never thought to ask what my part would be....the Bull or the sissy cuckold?

Long story short, a couple of weeks later I was getting out of a cab in front of Lexi's house. Knock or bell? Bell. Seconds waiting turned to minutes and then more minutes.

Lexi said she wanted me to come stay at her house for a few days before the shoot. She felt it important to get to know me before she made her movie. She plays a real head-game with her clips; it made sense that the better she knew me the better the movie would be. Also there were the necessary STD tests that required some time.

When you greet a friend or acquaintance in most foreign countries there's always a hug and some cheeky air kisses involved. I've been lucky to visit a lot of places in the world....in Argentina it's two kisses - very brief, once in Chile, twice in Spain and Italy but not a brief as Argentina, three times in Brazil. I love Brazil. It's a shame, but America with its puritanical roots has never adopted this custom. Waiting I wondered what would happen when Lexi opened the door.

I rang again.

Lexi had written that I was going to play the cuck role. She didn't say it in a cruel manor, but simply stated that my cock was not big enough to sustain the appearance of being a real Bull. Standing there, I started to wonder if my waiting was some initial head-game she was playing with me.

The door finally opened. Beautiful. Jean shorts, barefoot and a sleeveless T-shirt, I could see the impression of her nipples poking out. She gave me a sincere hug that two friends would give each other; double cheek air kisses. Italian or Spanish I was thinking as we held each other.

A brief get-comfortable conversation turned to a polite house tour and soon she was showing me to my room.

"Dinner out tonight if that's okay?"

"Works for me." I answered.

"Great, come on down to the pool in an hour, we'll have a couple of drinks before we go, dress casual."

"Sure." I answered like a lamb to the lioness meekly. To be clear I'm an assertive guy; I don't normally talk or act in a meek manor. But somehow being in her presence and remembering all the D/s clips I've seen her in, it was hard to be the 'normal me' around her.

I think I forgot to tell you about Lexi's smile. It's her best feature... except for her tits, ass, lips, etc...ha ha. Actually her smile arrives five minutes before the rest of her body. Most internet dominants think its out of character to smile. I mentioned before that I don't think Lexi acts the part of a dominant. She has this one clip where all you get to see of her is her mouth. I've cum to her smile before.

After she had deposited me in my room I noticed on the bed a little gift package. Inside there was a pair of pink silk panties and a note.

"Kelly, we only have three days to prepare for our movie together. I want to make sure we're both in the right frame of mind to make the best movie possible. These are my most favorite pair of panties; I wore them all day and wrapped them just before I came to the door to greet you. In one of the drawers are some more panties; I think it best if you wear panties the whole time until after we finish the filming. I know it's all just a game, but I would like it if you wore my pink panties to dinner tonight. Thanks, Lexi"

When I was 15 years-old I could get a hardon just looking into the side of a girls shirt and glimpsing her bra strap. The older I get the more it takes to get me hard, the truth is I never get an 'instant hardon' anymore. The moment I touched her silk panties I got hard, they were still warm.

Drinks at the pool were typical of two people on a blind date. Conversation and me were the only things casual. I wore jeans and a golf shirt, which fit Lexi's instructions to a Tee, but Lexi dressed anything but casual. In fact I think she went out of her way to dress up and make it seem like I wasn't up to her class. A head-game I figured.

She wore one of those perfect 'simple black dresses' that all women own, but when they put them on they look and feel like a million-buck fashion model. The dress was short but not too short with just enough flesh visible to be sexy but not slutty. Her big porn star ass looked edible in the tight fitting material. The bling on her wrist and around her throat spoke money. And her heels were high enough to allow her to rise above my 5'10" frame.

A lot of the uncomfortable feeling I had in her presence was probably because I was wearing her panties...and knowing she knew I was. She never said a word about it though. I know some guys play these types of games with their wife and girlfriend all the time. This was a first for me. I've read stories how guys get hardons the moment they put on a woman's pair of panties. For me it wasn't like that, at least not then. It was just weird, and certainly robbed the assertiveness that I usually have around a woman away from me.

We took a cab to the restaurant, which could be described as urban-posh. Nobody was dressed casually; except me. Lexi knew people and every time she stopped to talk to someone she went out of her way not to introduce me. It was like I was the visiting hick cousin she had to drag out for an obligatory dinner. After the 3rd time she failed to introduce me I realized she wasn't being rude, it was just part of the game she had devised for the night. I smiled thinking what a master she was at creating the façade of her being the HotWife and me the tag-along cuck husband. I sat down with a hardon.

We had about 30 minutes of personal history chit-chat before Lexi turned up the heat.

"You know I'm really excited about this new movie we're making. I want you to know I had about 100 actors who I could have chosen to play your part, but I really liked your body and thought it would be great on film."

"Thanks, I guess? It goes without saying I'm looking forward to being in the movie with you too," I mange to say trying not to be conceited.

"You know we're going to have sex together don't you Kelly?"

"I know. I'm hard now thinking about it." I really was.

She smiled. "Are you hard thinking about sex with me or is it because your little penis is in my pink panties."

A segue here...When Lexi calls your penis small on her clips any guy who possesses even a little sub-angst can not help but get hard or cum. Her voice is so natural and honest when she says it. As she was calling my penis small she displayed that magic smile of hers and ran one of her high heels up my calf.

At a loss for words at that moment, I chose to just smile back.

It wasn't something I had to work at or think about, but at that moment I had become a true submissive guy with a woman for the first time in my life.

She reached across the table and started running her fingernails up and down my bare forearm. Her touch was electric. I could feel my cock getting even harder in Lexi's panties.

"You know I don't normally let a guy with a small penis fuck me." She said smiling.

I couldn't figure out if she was kidding or not.

"Your outline made sense though. I have to fuck you at least once to show how your little penis can't please me. But with the size of your little dicklette I doubt if I'll have to do too much acting." Another big smile.

Like a deer in headlights I smiled back, failing to come up with a cute quick retort.

Another segue...what is it with the mystery answer to the question if cock size is important to a woman's orgasm or not? I think I'm average size and I don't think a woman I have been with has ever faked it. I'm sure I'm not alone in this perception. But when a woman as beautiful and bed-experienced with big cocks like Lexi says only big cocks do it for her, well...a guy's got to wonder. I think she called my cock a dicklette to dig me in a deeper submissive hole. But actually it backfired.

I removed her hand off my arm and with just a little force pulled her ever so slightly towards me. I whispered across the table looking as serious as I could, "Lexi, I don' t know if you're making fun or if it's all real about you liking big cocks. But....

- First....I'm here with you sharing an intimate dinner looking in your beautiful eyes....something I never would have thought possible before.

- Second...In a couple of days I'm going to be lying naked with you while we make a movie; and even if it's only for a couple of minutes...I'll feel like I won the lottery.

- And the third and final thing...The thought of my cock entering my masturbation muse of many years....is so over-the-top cool, you can call my cock all the names in book and you still won't diminish an experience I'll have many future pleasurable memories of."

Then I kissed her cheek softly, pulled back and smiled. I felt the most comfortable I had all night. My assertive-self was back, a 'me Tarzan-you Jane' kind of feeling had come over me.

She sat back and quietly stared at me.

I thought, oh fuck, now I really blew it. I was supposed to be playing the submissive cuckold and she was supposed to be 'in charge' and I had just usurped the roles. I suddenly had the thought of those other 100 guys who could fill my spot easily. But I didn't back my posture down or say I'm sorry.

She suddenly smiled and laughed. "I guess I had it wrong about you. In the community we call someone like you a 'switch'. Don't worry, on camera who's going to know, right? I'll confess Kelly I like a man who isn't afraid to stand up for himself, your stock just went up."

I use to do million dollar deals and know when to shut up so I didn't say a thing.

We started talking again. In just a short time our conversation seemed to transform to the 3rd-date type. Everyone knows about 3rd date dinners – right?

When a guy finds a girl who is special, they sometimes hold off getting them into bed. They make a show of taking their time to make the woman feel she means more to him than sex. I'm sure women know how this game is played better than any guy. Secretly they probably want to go to bed on the first date just as much as the guy, but don't want to seem like a slut...so they let the guy lead this dating dance routine. It's all in fun, but both parties know the score. The reality is that the 3rd date dinner always leads to sex, and that was exactly how our dinner was progressing. This was becoming better than I could have ever hoped.

Lexi was soon laughing at my jokes, and her body language changes were giving me the impression she really liked me. Soon our gazes into each other's eyes became deeper. By the time the second bottle of wine was consumed we were kissing across the table like 16 year-olds in love.

I usually never fall for women hard, it's almost always the other way around. But by the time dinner was over, I was officially smitten with Lexi and I thought her with me. Who would have thought that this whole porn-movie experience might lead to love?

Soon we both knew it was time to leave and take this to the next level. I paid the check and we left the table with Lexi draped on my arm. I'm sure it was the wine and having my beautiful dream Mistress on my arm, but I felt like I was walking on clouds.

Just before we left the restaurant I heard a deep booming voice from the bar, "Hey Lexi".

Instead of us heading out the door she was pulling me into the bar. The next thing I knew she was off my arm and into the arms of the guy who called her. This guy was bigger than me, at least 6'3" and looked like he had logged in a lot of gym time. Solid. I'm in my mid-40's and he was probably in his late 30's. Tan, dressed in an expensive suit, diamond cuff links, Rolex...the whole works. His dark hair was slightly long and swept back off his ears.

"Hiya Babe," he said as he pulled her up into his arms and kissed her...tongues and all.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • A Cuckold's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds