• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Ice Queen

The Ice Queen

Suzanne knew that everyone called her a hardhearted bitch but she really didn't care. Besides maybe they were right, even at a young age she had learned to put herself first over everyone else and it had always worked out OK so far. It didn't take her long to learn that an attractive redhead could take advantage over men and Suzanne used this knowledge to its fullest. It was the same in her relationships, as she took whatever she wanted never caring for her partner until this person would give up and break it off or she got bored. Even when it came to sex, if she couldn't get off first then no one got off. As far as she was concerned, she had never missed a thing and life was good.

That all changed when she met Brad. They met at a party held by someone she barely knew and she wasn't even sure why she had showed up there at all. Bradley Johnson was not only a beautiful man, he was smart but most of all he was nice. Their first date started as all of Suzanne's date went, as she demanded more changes in his plans he did as she asked. At dinner, she demanded a certain foie gras and when informed that the restaurant was out she grew petulant. When Brad suggested they leave for another place she acquiesced for another brand. Throughout the evening, he talked only of her and her beauty a topic she thoroughly enjoyed. The evening went so well that Suzanne invited him in and as a final test allowed him into her bedroom. She had no intention of having sex with this man on their first date but wanted to see how far she could string him along before turning him down. Brad was magnificent as they petted and kissed on her bed, never going too far or too fast. Finally, Suzanne became so hot she demanded that he please her orally and as he did, she soon learned that he was the best she'd ever had. After her third orgasm, she felt she needed more and asked him to enter her. He complied, then within seconds she had another orgasm and yet she wanted more. They made love for most of the night and she was saddened when he left in the early morning.

That day at work, she couldn't seem to get this man out of her head but she kept trying. All of a sudden, she realized she had no way of contacting him and now her only hope to see him again was if he got hold of her. Wait a minute, she thought why was she concerned if she ever saw him again, she knew this was not like herself and wondered what had changed. When she got home in the evening she received a delivery of flowers with a card simply signed, 'Brad.' This both thrilled her and upset her at the same time. She was elated that he'd thought of her but at the same time she was upset at herself for enjoying such a stale tactic.

Latter when the phone rang she raced to answer it hoping it would be Brad. She instructed herself to remain calm and aloof but as soon as she heard his voice, she felt like a schoolgirl. He asked for another date and with no hesitation, she accepted. They talked for a long time saying nothing and yet neither wanted to disconnect. When they finally hung up, she felt giddy and realized it was the first happiness she had felt in a long time.

She tried to sort her feelings for Brad yet could not. She already knew that he would do anything she asked and yet she found herself fantasizing about doing things for him instead. What Suzanne had not comprehended was the fact that she was falling in love for the first time in her life. She could not see that Brad was the Yin to her Yang, the heads to her tails. They completed each other as only soul mates can do. No, by the time Suzanne Avery realized she was falling in love she was already head over heels and beyond putting a halt to it. She now found herself in a conundrum never before experienced by her. The big question on her mind was did Brad love her as well. As a person who had never been in love, she never concerned herself with the feeling of the other person in her relationships.

Suzanne wondered how one resolves this question; you couldn't just ask could you? She could just come out and tell him that she loved him but where would that leave her if he didn't respond in kind. She decided to take the coward's way out and say nothing until he said it first. However, after just their third date she realized she couldn't stand it any longer. After they finished having sex, she blurted it out as she sat on top of him with his penis still inside her. Latter she remembered she sounded just like her cousin on speed,

"Brad I have to tell you I can't wait I hope you don't hate me for this but I love you now I've said I love you please please say you love me too."

He laughed and she could feel her cheeks turning red with embarrassment. He pulled her head to his and kissed her tenderly,

"Yes Suzanne I love you, I've loved you since our first date. I wanted to tell you but I was afraid it would upset you."

Then she laughed as she told him that was what she had done as well.

Here is where I should tell you that they lived happily ever after but I can't. No, no they're still together and still in both love but it is far too early in their relationship to predict the future. Still no matter how this couple turns out they both will be better for it. Brad had been searching for a woman like Suzanne and had almost given up hope. As for Suzanne, she would always remember the feelings of love, and know that good things come to those who think of others.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Ice Queen

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds