• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Pussy is Awesome

Haitian Pussy is Awesome

Man, I think I am the freakiest brother on the planet. And I am proud of it. The name is Richard Mont-Premier. A big and tall young Black man living in the City of Nepean, somewhere in the Ontario Province. The Capital Region of Canada is the most boring place on the planet but I'm trying to liven it up a little. That's why I am chasing the pretty Black ladies all over the place. When I'm not working as a security guard at the Mall or attending Carleton University, I chase pussy. Make that Black pussy. Simply because it rocks. Is that cool?

Right now, I'm boning this sexy Haitian mama named Lucy Jean-Pierre. We ran into each other inside the campus library of the University of Ottawa. She is one of the newest professors in the Faculty of Engineering. This lady is smart, sexy and quite talented. I respect that about her. Truth be told, I also love her booty. And I haven't been able to forget her. I've got a thing for tall, chubby Black chicks with big tits and big butts. Luckily, they seem to go for me. I'm not bad-looking if I do say so. Born to a Haitian father and Columbian mother, I have the best of both worlds. People say I look like Will Smith, only a bit lighter. I like the sound of that and thank my folks for my blessings. The kind of good looks that make ladies of all races notice me. I have a preference for Black ladies. And they like me!

A lot of Black guys in the City of Ottawa have a thing for white chicks. Actually, make that fat white chicks. Not me. I love Black women. I don't know if it's something in the water around Ottawa. The Black ladies I meet in this City are something else. They're extremely hot. And I've traveled all over the world. My mother Cecilia Lopez is a Diplomat with the Embassy of Columbia in downtown Ottawa. I've been to South Africa, Brazil, the United States of America, France, Nigeria, the United Arab Emirates and many other places. And I've seen women of all hues. Black women are my standard of beauty. Why? They're simply hot in my eyes. And lately, I think I have a thing for mature Haitian ladies. They're sensual, hot, smart and strong. Each and every last one of them carries herself like a strong woman regardless of where she is or what she is doing. How can you not love that?

Where was I? Oh, yeah. I was telling you folks about my adventures around the City of Ottawa. I met Lucy and we hooked up in her campus apartment a mere half an hour after we were introduced. Am I good or what? I laid Lucy on her king-sized bed, spread her big legs and went muff diving. Folks, I've got my muff diving license. And I renew it as often as I can. I licked and fingered Lucy's pussy like there was no tomorrow. The sexy Haitian chick moaned in pleasure as I went to work on her. I love the sound of a woman being pleasured, folks. Nothing quite like it in the entire fucking universe. Trust me when I tell you this, guys. I kind of know what in hell I am talking about. Especially when the subject is Black pussy.

After fucking Lucy's pussy with my fingers and tongue for a while, I was ready for round two. Especially since I made her cum at least twice by my own estimate. Either that or she's really good at faking it. Whatever. I stroked my cock and urged Lucy to show it some love. Lucy licked her lips at the sight of my eight-inch, uncircumcised Black dick. Without a word she knelt before me and took my dick into her mouth. I closed my eyes as the gorgeous, dark-skinned Haitian mama sucked my cock. Lucy put her big, sexy lips to good use as she sucked my dick. She flicked her tongue over my big hairy balls as she sucked my dick. While sucking my cock, she fingered my asshole. I kind of liked that. Any kind of anal play is okay by me.

Last weekend, I had a lot of fun with a gorgeous woman from the African nation of Djibouti. Her name was Farah Mahdi. This thirty-something African goddess is a far cry from the conservative image that most of us Black Canadians have of Muslim women from Africa. Farah was into BDSM and she is openly bisexual. How about that? And this gorgeous Djibouti lady gave me a crash course in Black female domination. Yes, Black women from the Muslim world can be dominant too. And Farah showed me exactly how. How did she do that? Man, I wish I had more time to tell you about this tryst in all the details. Suffice to say that Farah rocked my world. And after fucking me in the ass with her strap-on dildo while I was tied up, she left me pleasurably sore in funny places. Hey, I am a kinky guy who will try almost anything. Do you feel me? Cool.

Back to the situation at hand. Lucy sucked my cock until I was rock hard, then drank my cum when I finally came. I sighed in pleasure as she licked me dry. Then we got our freak on. Lucy climbed on top of me and impaled her wet pussy on my hard dick. I put my hands on her hips and slammed my cock into her pussy. Hard and fast I pounded my dick into her. Her big tits flopped about my face as I fucked her. I buried my face between them, and I do so mainly because I loved the way they felt. We changed positions. I fucked her on all fours. Lucy asked me to spank her big butt while fucking her. I did so happily, loving the way her big Black butt bounced under the force of my thrusts. We tried something deliciously naughty a few moments later. I lubricated Lucy's asshole and then slipped my cock inside her ass. Lucy groaned as I entered her and urged me to pound her ass. I did exactly that, slamming my cock up the sexy Haitian female professor's ass. Her asshole felt warm and tight around my dick. I guessed she was no stranger to anal sex. Well, that's good. Anal virgins are only fun the first time. A big-booty mature Black woman with an experienced asshole is a lot of fun to fuck during anal sex sessions. That's why I fucked Lucy until I came, flooding her asshole with my cum.

Lucy screamed as my hot cum flooded her asshole. And she unexpectedly farted. I laughed at that and told her she was a wonderful slut. The sexy Haitian MILF laughed as well. I squeezed my dick out of her now gaping asshole. Then I spat inside her asshole. Lucy told me I was the freakiest guy she'd ever met. Well, I think she might be right. Nevertheless I made her suck my dick clean, then we took a shower together. That's how we became fuck buddies. Whenever I feel horny, I swing by the University of Ottawa and teach Professor Lucy a thing or two. And she's always happy with her lessons during our intensely erotic sessions.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Haitian Pussy is Awesome

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 85 milliseconds