• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • An Innocent Beginning

An Innocent Beginning

David stood anxiously inline amongst his fellow class mates, waiting patiently for the line to shuffle forward down the hallway to where his module lecturer was returning their first assignment. Given it was the first assignment for this module it wasn't an especially difficult essay to write. Despite none of the students considering this essay worthy of much of their time, David included, many were anxious to have done well. Whether this urge was driven by a desire for academic achievement or a more primal desire to please the course's lecturer was unclear. The lecturer, by the name of Emma, inspired admiration amongst students and colleagues alike for her dedication to work and family. It also was fairly well understood throughout the class that Emma was certainly the most alluring and attractive of the department's lecturers and it was a given that more or less anybody there would jump at the chance for any addition time in private tutorials with her.

David was a shy, reserved boy of 18 who had come to Canada when his father, who worked for the British Diplomatic Service, was posted to the British High Commission, Ottawa. Having applied for university in Canada he'd accepted a place at the University of Ottawa and arrived on campus excited about university, if not a little apprehensive at living in a new country, surrounded by the unfamiliar.

Emma Wilson. A women of 28, medium height, a good figure and an assured attitude that spoke of experience, confidence and determination all rolled into a body that often left men gawking in her wake. If her figure didn't draw attention then her thick, brunette, shoulder length hair and deep brown eyes were sure to instead. Emma was confident in her looks; she knew the power she could have over men if she wanted it, but chose to play down the effect by dressing modestly. She still liked to let people know of her assets but she didn't show them off overtly. She was happily married to another lecturer of a different faculty at the same university, but like all married couples there were secrets. Guilty pleasures which wormed their way into their personal time. Emma secretly nursed a desire for young, 'innocent' men -- a commodity which, being a university lecturer, was in relative abundance but which once taken advantage of is necessarily lost.

Despite Emma being a lecturer she was not so far from her own days in university, and as such she could spot students who were still virgins with relative ease. To this end David would find a note tucked between the pages of his returned assignment.

David walks quickly down the hall way, it was 18:30, long after lectures had finished. In his hand David clutches note from Emma, now a little clammy from the sweat on his palms. He is nervous, the note had simply asked him to come and see his lecturer at around 18:30 that evening -- there was nothing unusual about that except the time and the lack of an explanation for the summons. David knocks softly on the door noticing the closed blinds inside the room and Emma leaning back on her chair facing away from him.

"Come in!"

The command is followed by Emma straightening up, her skirt falling back down to her knees as she stands to face David.

"Hi David, come in, sit down sit down, don't be nervous -- you look a little worried, don't worry there is nothing wrong, you're assignment was excellently written and very perceptive."

"Thank you Dr. Wilson" David responded, his mood brightening

"Oh do please call me Emma" Emma trails a finger down to the top of her blouse and nonchalantly undoes the top two buttons immediately revealing her red lace bra underneath and the full breasts inside. David looks startled but can do little to stop his eyes being drawn to Emma's cleavage. Emma enjoys his discomfort and takes the opportunity to sit on the sofa lying against one wall of her office.

"Why don't you take of that jacket and join me David, you look so awkward standing there -- and would you be so kind as to lock the door and close window blind for me?"

David obliges and turning to take his seat on the sofa he finds Emma's skirt had ridden up her shapely thighs to reveal a set of black stockings. Emma traces small circles on her thigh as she pats the spot on the sofa next to her, indicating for David to take a seat right next to her. Dumbfounded and speechless David sits, feeling a gentle hardening and enlarging of his cock and flush rising to his cheeks.

"Emma...." David pauses as if to decide if it felt right to call his lecturer 'Emma' "I'm not sure...I mean, I don't know..."

Emma breaks in mid sentence, "Don't worry about it David, I know you're nervous, leave it to me -- just relax and follow your instincts"

David simply nods and stares in amazement as Emma slowly undoes her remaining buttons and removes her blouse revealing her near-see trough red bra and smooth stomach to David's widened eyes. She leans forward, giving David a view between her full breasts, enjoying his indecision and inexperience becoming apparent. His arm twitches as if to make a move, Emma quickly reaches forward to grab the hand and pull it up to her right breast, manipulating David's hand to make him massage it for her. David's hand remains while Emma slowly pulls his t-shirt up over his head. David pulls his arm inside to allow it to slip over his head. Of his own accord David stands up and removes his trousers and pants, standing totally naked now in front of Emma who gasps upon seeing his cock. Despite her ten years of sexual experience she has never seen such a perfect cock as his before. It is a solid 8 inches long, ram-rod straight and with a girth she thinks will fit perfectly inside her. She licks her lips in anticipation and as if on cue a droplet of pre-cum forms on David's slit.

The need for seduction obviously negated, Emma quickly strips down to her birthday suit and stands up in front of David, each appraising the other. Emma sees in front of her a tall, slim young man with lightly tanned skin that tells of a beach holiday a few months in the past -- the tell tale tan lines still vaguely visible. David sees before him a medium height woman, oozing a predatory sexuality. Her full breasts begin rising and falling more quickly, her wetness increasing as she sees David responding to the resplendent beauty before him.

A guttural moan escapes David's lips when Emma leans forward and kisses him quickly on the lips, darting her tongue inside and to her surprise finding David's tongue already coming to meet hers. The embrace soon broken, Emma kneels quickly and wraps her slender fingers around David's cock slowly stroking his foreskin up and down. Emma kisses the tip and proceeds to wrap her lips around his cock, slowing bring it further into her mouth eliciting a low moan from David. David's cock begins twitching with these new found sensations flooding his virgin body and Emma, sensing this, stops sucking his cock -- she doesn't want him spilling his seed just yet, she has other plans for it.

Emma takes hold of David's cock and pulls him behind her back to the sofa. She sits down and lays back, pulling him down also, encouraging him, and pushing his head between her legs. David now has his first view of a real pussy, inches from his face. Emma's scent fills his nostrils, igniting a primal lust in him. Using an instinct he never knew he had he leans in and gently runs his tongue along Emma's slit, applying gentle pressure with his tongue to slide inside the folds of her smooth, shaven pussy. His warm tongue caressing and his hot breath smothering her pussy make Emma arch her back as the sensations spread through the rest of her body. She closes her knees together in ecstasy, pressing David's tongue more firmly into her pussy, pushing his tongue inside her slit, making swirling motions and stimulating her clit with the tip of his tongue.

Suddenly a look of determination comes over Emma's face. She pushes David's face away and stands up, pivoted around pushing David before her and sits him where she herself had been sitting moments before. Quickly leaning forward to make sure his cock is nice and slippery she promptly kneels over him and begins to lower herself onto his now throbbing cock. She leans forward, arching her back, giving David a view of her cleavage hanging in front of him.

"Are you ready for your first fuck, David?"

David's hips buck involuntarily upon hearing these words and he reaches up to pinch Emma's nipples between his thumb and fore finger, rolling each one between them causing a moan to escape her parted lips. David's bucking hip is met simultaneously by Emma's sinking hips. Emma pauses just as the tip of David's cock slides inside her wet pussy. David groans at his first contact with a warm, wet pussy -- feeling the slipperyness envelope his cock. Emma locks eyes with David and holds his gaze as she lowers herself further to the base of his cock, feeling his whole eight inches filling her up, stimulating her nerve endings, causing a flush to spread up her body through her stomach and up to her breasts, now bouncing as she begins to ride him. Sliding up and down his long hard cock, David's hands on her breasts -- massaging them, squeezing them, pinching them -- she squeezes her pussy eliciting a gasp from David who clenches his body as waves of pleasure sweep down his cock, to his tightening balls and through the rest of his body, bringing a flush to the skin.

So far they had fucked in silence, interrupted occasionally by a guttural moan or grunt but suddenly Emma calls out.

"Fuck David, you like this? You like fucking your teacher?"

Emma leaps up leaving David's glistening cock standing to attention. Emma goes on all fours on the sofa next to him, proffering her ass for him to fuck. He does so; his knees either side of her, he slides his cock quickly into her soaking wet pussy all the way to the hilt, an 'ugh' escaping Emma's lips with every stroke. David leans forward while fucking her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear whilst laying his body flush against hers, reaching around to knead her breasts, and enjoying the warmth of the full body contact. Emma reaches under her and reaches down past her neatly trimmed pubic hair to rub and swirl her finger over her clitoris, heightening her arousal, bring her closer to climax.

David feels a tightening in his balls, his rhythm changes and his breathing becomes shorter and sharper. Hearing this Emma responds by changing the angle of penetration, bring additional friction and pressure against her clit. With no warning to David Emma cries out, her pussy clamping down on David's cock and spasms of contractions and pleasure shooting through her body. A long moan accompanies her orgasm and David is dumb struck in fascination at the spectacle before him. Just as Emma seems to calm down she flips over, taking David's cock from her now quivering pussy and starts to give him a hand job, stroking him furiously until the tightening in his balls leads to an explosion of cum over Emma's heaving breasts. Emma milks his sensitive cock, squeezing as much cum out as possible before letting go and they both collapse onto the sofa breathing heavily. The scent of Emma's soaking pussy fills the room and David's semen oozes over Emma's breasts and down to her stomach, now glistening with a thin sheen of perspiration.

Emma cleans up and they both quickly get dressed.

"Same time in a couple of days, David? I think I ought to introduce you to my other hole, don't you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • An Innocent Beginning

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 394 milliseconds